All hotels in Austintown, Ohio, United States of America
5280 76 Dr, I-80e Ex 223 I 76 Ex 218, Austintown, OH, 44515, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.7
"Stay Away"
I have used other Super 8 but I will never use this one again. The hotel counter person asked for my credit card. The room/bed was not clean. I slept in my clothes. I checked out at 4:30 am the next morning b/c it was noisy.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Holly
"Good enough for one night stay"
Room was clean and quite but motel located near truck driver stop which was not developed well outside. Location although very close to expressway. Breakfast as usual within a small area. Over all motel real estate small relatively which with lot of luggage could be a challenging maneuvering. Bottom line, don't be wowed but will meet your basic requirements, if stay is not long.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"very close to Canfield Fair!"
I always stay here.You get a clean ,comfortable room at a great value! I will be there next September!
4 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
Susan Toot
"fine"
They were so helpful at the front desk with our pet. THANKS!!! Good foe an interstate hotel
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Midway to destination"
Very good accommodations. stayed going and coming to/from destination.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Ricky
"Dingy and Disappointing"
Only thing nice about our stay was the pleasant clerk at check-in. Room was noisy, dingy, dated. Smelled heavily of air freshener that was unsuccessfully trying to cover up stale, moldy odor. Mattress was beyond its natural lifespan. For price we ended up paying via Hotels.com, ther was no value at all. Overall experience was exptremely disappointing.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
sheath48
"Perfectly nice, if that is what you want"
Saw someone flame against this place because some strip club is (it turns out) within a few hundred yards, so I kinda knew not to take it seriously. Place seems fine, clean, nice staff, reasonably friendly clientele, though next to a truck stop so ya gets what ya pays for. There are NO hotels in Youngstown itself so you will have to stay somewhere like this and you probably wont be coming here for the scenery so if you want to pay this price, the place will do OK. Some reasonable restaurants nearby.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
Jonathan S
"Do NOT stay here - next to strip club and filthy!"
I was so disgusted by this hotel that I didn't even stay the night. I just packed it up left. Filthy filthy filthy and reeked of smoke in the entire place. It's also next to a strip club and the area is less than savory. Yuck!
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
"Not best area, but the place was comfortable!"
I had a non-smoking room that still smelled a bit smoky. Otherwise the lady at the desk was very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was good in the morning too. They could benefit from better pillows, but I was quite comfortable and would consider it again.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
Jim Laman
"Overnite Stop"
My only complaint about the hotel is it's close proximity to I-80 with the accompanying noise from truck traffic throughout the night. Otherwise, the hotel was fine.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
"Not Satisfied - Smelled like an ashtray"
After our last stay at Super 8 Mifflinville, PA I had high expectations for Super 8 Youngstown/Austintown, OH. After a long drive on the way home from NYC we were expecting a clean fresh stay. The motel is conveniently located off the highway but it is right next to a truck stop. The first thing you experience when walking into the motel lobby is STRONG cigarette smell. It was almost overwhelming. Our non-smoking room was right across the hall from a smoking room. The smell permeated into our room and was unavoidable. As non-smokers we are sensitive to cigarette smoke and by morning my whole family had headaches. I will say the building and room were clean and comfortable but the WIFI never did work right.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2014
When we arrived we were booked into a Smoking Room; we are non smokers and a smoking room is Extremely Distasteful to us!! After some discussion, we were changed into a non smoking room. The manager told us that Hotels.com always does this, I do not know if this is true, if it is, Hotels.com needs to address it!!
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014
"Do not let all the reviews scare you"
I did not read all the reviews until after I booked the hotel. So, needless to say, we were a little concerned about our hotel selection. We had no issues at all. We got what we paid for, a place to sleep and have a small breakfast at an inexpensive chain hotel. It was fine for me and my wife and our two boys for the wrestling tournament over the weekend.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
kirky
"with family n kids.. better go to some other place"
Not recommend for family with kids....room and hallway stinks with cigarate smoke even though it was a non smoking room
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014
"Good good what we needed"
Rooms were surprisingly clean. Good for the 1 night stay. Breakfast was okay, nothing special.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Great nights sleep!"
This hotel was very quiet, not a party spot. The breakfast was open at 5:20 A.M. which is very unusual, great for us. Was kind of leery that they accepted pets, but I did'nt smell a thing.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Worth the Money"
For what we were paying I figured it would be worse. We stayed four days to go to a wedding and spend time with family in youngstown. The location was odd because of the adult massage parlors, trucker showers, and strip club on the same street as the hotel. BUT the hotel was clean, the staff was nice, and it was safe. The breakfast wasn't much so we didn't use it.
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2013
Dru Hanni
had a molded smell. the bed frame stuck out so everytime i walked around the bed i hit my knee; left a good bruise. the staff very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"clean friendly no frills"
convenient not to noisy slight smoke smell in hallway, friendly staff. would stay there again. close to good resturants, perkins and cracker barrel.
7 night family trip Sep 14, 2013
ken and randi
"Great Value"
Decent place especially for the money. It is right across the street from a few adult entertainment businesses, if that offends you. Very friendly staff. I've stayed here a couple of times and would again.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Liz
"No issues or concerns"
Only bad thing - it is across the road from an adult "play" center and several truck stops.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
the complimentary breakfast could have been a little better
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Cedric
"Clean. Only thing nice to say about it."
The mattresses were so hard we had trouble falling to sleep, then our back and neck hurt the next day. Continental breakfast was prepackaged mini muffins or eggo type frozen waffles. Coffee was good, but only powder creamer. Very sad, as we have stayed in much nicer hotels for same amount of money.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"MOST HELPFUL STAFF!!!"
The staff went out of their way to ensure that my stay was perfect...Thank you.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
Army Dad
"Great for a quick trip"
It was simple and nothing overly fancy, but very well kept and clean. Staff was friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"Ohio trip"
The staff was pleasant. Skipped the free breakfast once we saw what was there; frozen waffles, 2 types of cereal, yogurt, muffins, etc. nice gesture. Hotel is close to highway and truck stop so it is noisy but half the price as other hotels in the area. I'd stay there again.
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
Nicole H
"Very Freindly Staff"
the rooms are clean and comfortable for $,but the staff really went the extra mile when it came to service.I would stay here again if i am in the area
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2012
"Great...if you're a trucker."
This hotel is trucker paradise. It's located on a dead-end street with a truck wash, truck-only gas station and Club 76, featuring, uh, live entertainment. The management was very nice and pleasant, everything was orderly and breakfast was sufficient, but the carpets appeared to be rather grimy and our non-smoking room smelled pretty bad. I would not stay here again and would not recommend it for families.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012

"All Good"
missed the waffles
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Bad service, bad choice"
Front desk person was not courteous.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2013
U Habiba
"none smokeing??"
the only problem I has with the hotel was when I got a none smoking room it was on the same floor as the smoking rooms and the other problem was when my friend asked for my room at the front desk they just gave them the room number without informing me that someone was looking for me let be honest now who knows who I could of been.............
Other trip Sep 6, 2012
Tony

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Youngstown / Austintown

"Visit"
07/27/15 Karen Z
It was an okay hotel for our needs of a quick place to stay. Room was clean, beds comfortable. It is an older hotel and can use some updates but still maintained. Employees were pleasant. Continental breakfast wasn't much so we went out to eat.
"Difficult if you have trouble with the smell of smoke"
07/25/15 butterfly95 Western New York
We chose to reserve a room at this motel because the rate was better than most of the other motels in the area. It is convenient to get to, although there could be better signs to find it. The room itself was adequate, typical light breakfast, and the beds were comfortable. However, we are all very sensitive to smoke and reserved a non-smoking room. The problem is that there is a large ashtray and seat for smokers right outside the door to enter the hallway to our room. Someone was smoking at the time we were carrying in our suitcases and the hallway had a very thick smoke smell. I felt like I was eating smoke all night and developed a headache from it. Because of this, we cancelled our reservation for the following week and stayed in a different motel.
"This hotel still has smoking rooms"
07/24/15 James L Birch River, West Virginia
This motel was a little run down. The toilet seat wobbled. Motel smells like smoke. AC heater was in the wall and very loud. Carpet seemed clean
"Still smoking"
07/24/15 titi986 Newark, New Jersey
We've been to other super8 that have become completely smoke free and this was not so our sleep was not very comfortable even though we asked for non smoking accommodations
"The employees are very very nice"
07/24/15 Alfred L
While staying at this particular hotel I come to find out that they have some really nice employees and a great breakfast. It is real clean and very friendly and has great eating places all around the hotel. Come join in the fun and have a great stay..
"Bypass this place"
07/22/15 I7579GZmarko Appleton, Wisconsin
Walls were dirty, bathroom was dirty, bath tub didn't drain and the A/C was useless during the hottest nite. I hope the Super 8 I stay at in South Bend on Friday is better than this dump
"Super 8"
07/18/15 864billyd Youngstown Oh
The air conditioner in the room didn't work. It stayed hot during the day so we had to wait until 11 at night so we could get a shower without having to worry about sweating when we got out. They have nice beds and good t.v. though.
"Very consistent and considerat"
07/16/15 LoboMatrix
I first stayed here a year ago. Evdryday I saw the sheets and towels were washed thoroughly. The Property Manager greeted me as a Profesional Friend. Where Hotel/Motel crews see so many people, I was surprised he remembered me! The building is clean and functional, they do allow small pets and maintain the property (where the owners of the animals should look after their own pets). It's a nice place to rest and I always sleep through the night knowing there is a breakfast waiting at 6:30am. I am a Cross Country Truck Driver and I stay in a lot of different places but I was happy to know my company set aside a reservation at this Super 8 for me after a long trip.
"Nice Stay"
07/15/15 Kimberly S Constantine, Michigan
Beds were good, breakfast was more than we expected, overall stay was great. Location was easy on and off toll road. Road sign to location not very clear.
"Mediocre Hotel"
07/13/15 remsteel6 Wooster, Ohio
If you're looking for the Hilton, this ain't it. Hotel appears older, esp. in hallways. Room however had been remodeled and was fairly nice. My only complaint was the hallways smelled of smoke. The room did not however, but the sheets did. Being sensitive to smoke it was a little irritating. The hotel isn't really near anything except the truck stop next door and the strip club up the street. It appeared a lot of truckers stay here. You could also hear the highway which was close.I am a light sleeper and it did not bother me.