All hotels in Holland, Michigan, United States of America
680 E. 24th Street, Holland, MI, 49423, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

2.8
    2.6
    2.5
"First time stay at Baymont Inn and suites."
Great customer service at the front desk. We had a room near one of the side doors, which was very uncomfortable for my wife and I. The door slammed hard in the middle of the night each time guests came in or went out. We told the front desk staff about our experience and from their reaction,it is a regular occurrence.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Stayed on business. Hotel hallways very dark,and parking area needs repair and to be weeded, very poor first impression. They have attempted to update this hotel with some good materials but the job\repairs unfortunately have been done very poorly. Looks like a diy job gone wrong. Towels are like using sand paper and extremely thin and small(actually hurt when first used). Front desk clerk very nice. Stayed on first floor by exit door that did not have a soft close on it so slammed shut everytime someone went through it.
4 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Christi
"Holland visit"
One night stay
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
albert a.
"Nice but a little noisy."
Nice hotel but traffic was a little noisy on my side of the hotel. I still got a good nights sleep but if you are a light sleeper ask for a room away from the road.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2015
Timothy
We were only there one night. The accommodation was fine. Located near restaurants and shopping. Easy to get anywhere from the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2015
Betty
"Hotel Smelled Like Smoke and NO Fridge"
Room was too small and NO FRIDGE, but furniture was nice. It had a smell of smoke. Not sure if someone was smoking up above us or what. Although things were cleaned up; it didn't have that FRESH hotel smell after it has been cleaned by housekeeping.I wish we had been placed in a higher floor. I think they did have it; but when they realized that we had 2 small children decided against giving us a different room. All other hotels were SOLD OUT, so this was our only option...
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Fabiola
"Over all review of motel in Holland MI August 8th"
I had no hot water at 8am to shower and I got bed bug bites on my left side of my body from the bed. I still have them three days later I'm not too pleased about it'!!
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
COLLEEN
"expensive but nice"
Over all nice place to stay, service was good walked in to get a room had to go outside and call hotels .com to get a cheaper rate tho,
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Rosario
"Will be back for another stay soon."
Great courteous staff and clean hotel. Only concern was the parking lot had two containers in the middle that reduced the parking by more than 10 spaces. Hotel was already full of cars, which made it hard to find parking.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
it was good but would of liked to see a pool
2 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
paul
You are literally on the side of a busy highway, I thought a truck might come through my room. The room was small but clean enough. I wouldn't go back.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
lisa
"Don't judge a book by its cover."
When we saw the location of the hotel, we were a little skeptical, but everything was very clean, neat, and good service. Only problem was a temporary break down of the ice machine, but front desk went out and got ice and brought it back in coolers and was very nice about giving it to guests upon request.
1 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2015
Carole
All of the employees, especially the woman who checked us in were kind, friendly and hard working. Their attitudes were positive and it was quite noticeable customer service was important.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Breakfast. No coffee & frozen biscuits for gravy..
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Dwayne
"Holland hotel"
Great staff. Asked for a quiet room and the receptionist made sure I got it.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
very comfortable bed!!! run down hotel overall
3 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
Terry
"No reciept"
We have not recieve a reciept for our stay. Very disappointed.
2 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"Would not recommend"
The room was clean and comfortable but there was no pool and I missed my hard boiled egg at breakfast. I felt the price was too high for what we got.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"June 2015 Baymont Visit"
First, we ordered a cot for my son to sleep on. The person at the front desk told us that it might take a while. They never came. Second, we showed up a bit tardy for breakfast, while they were putting the food away. I know rules are rules, but I simply asked for a bagel for my 13 year old son, that was in the food services person's hand. They told us absolutely not, that it was 9:10 (10 minutes late) and that we could not have a bagel. It seemed a bit unreasonable. Last, out television would not come on for whatever reason. We called, and someone came up almost immediately. Good.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Only stayed one night, quiet and peaceful place to stay. We did stay during the weekday.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Marlys
"No sound on Fox news"
room was comfortable and clean -- only problem no sound on Fox news but all the other channels had sound -- kind of strange
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"Desperately needs updating, everything replaced!!!"
Desk staff when we checked in was very helpful and courteous. The desk clerk in the morning was way behind in getting the breakfast bar prepared. We arrived for breakfast at 7, not much there, we had to ask for things and I fixed the coffee pot that had been finished for a while. The faucet in the bathroom leaked as much as what came out of the faucet. The sink was cracked as was the door on the microwave. Good thing we didn't plan on using that! Would never go back or recommend to anyone.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
"Satisfied customer on a random road trip"
We came at 1 pm to check in and so did a few other couples we we're all turned away because all customers had just left and none of the rooms were clean. Breakfast was set-up in a nice clean area. Hotel is located not too far from downtown. Bathrooms could use a little updating. Hotel had a full table of information set-up in the lobby so it was nice to grab some info to check out what there is to do. We will definitely be back in early May in order to catch the tulips.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"wouldnt stay there again if you paid me!!!!!!!"
Let's start of by saying how dirty this place is once checked in and we won't even talk about that mess, got into our room and the bedding was filthy looked like it was still there from many previous guests so had to get new bedding which I was still scared to sleep on since the rest of the room had cob webs in the corners, then the next morning after taking my shower the towels were even worse I ended up using my own t-shirt to dry with
Other trip May 27, 2015
Dennis
"Decent hotel, needs a lot job"
Proper hotel to spend 1 night. They have done some updates, but still needs a lot of job to be done. It's clean although. Breakfast super basic. Friendly staff.
Other trip May 26, 2015
DeFornas
"Worst Hotel Ever"
Started with a bad greeting, dirty room, dirty sheets, dirty carpet, shower was disgusting, I had to ask for an ironing board because they did not have them in the room. The gentlemen at the counter talked with a full mouth the entire time of check in and out. I asked to be put in the quite part of the hotel and I was surrounded by kids and people running up and down the hall. They told me that was normal. Then a drunk guy pounded on my door asking if he could borrow a phone to call his ex wife.... They have no control over the hotel.... Breakfast was a joke.
Other trip May 21, 2015
J
"bad experience"
Hotel under renovation, not clean, rude staff, breakfast was a joke
Other trip May 12, 2015
We were told hotel had been remodeled, there was grout everywhere in tubs and on floors. Rooms not ready to be reserved. Morning staff was rude at check out. Loud as its next to busy road.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Disappointing stay."
the hotel is listed as under remodeling, but there were simple issues that came up: truck in front of hotel with flat tire - looked like it had been there awhile. Unattended mop bucket in lobby near the check-in desk. broken chairs behind the counter at the desk. In the room, the curtains were very sun-damaged and full of holes. Cleanliness was acceptable. Room was noisy from outside traffic, hallway sounds, off-balance refrigerator, loud air conditioner/fan. Staff was very polite and helpful. I believe this room was over-priced.
2 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Robin
"Wait for it...(The revovations to be Over!)"
I was in town for a meeting and booked from my phone. The Hotel was in the early stages of renovations that was sorely needed. Unfortunately, this was not in the description! The Room was very badly outdated, but fine for one night. The receptionist was the nicest thing about the stay.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Donald E
"More Light Please"
They are remodeling this hotel and it is not quite there yet. I did miss having a comfy chair to sit in (not the desk chair) and there was no reading light on one side of the king size bed. The towels were probably clean but looked yellow and dingy (perhaps they have rust in their wash water).
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
kimberly
"Visit back to Hometown"
It was Okay
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Kurt
"Wow"
This is the worst and scariest hotel I've ever stayed in. It felt like a prison cell. Thank god we got paroled the next day.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Horrible Hotel! Avoid this- at all costs"
It was horrible, the staff stayed on the phone for 10 minutes while we were trying to check in- acted like we were not even there! Checked in and the smell and filth in the room, made us gag! When to ask for another room and she said it was an up grade- We went from a king room to 2 doubles ( my husband and I ) It was dirty and still smelled but not gaging smell just awful. The linens were dirty and the towels were ripped and so hard they about tore you skin off! Ice machine was broken and what they called breakfast were dried up muffins and banannas. No One should ever stay there. I wanted to leave but because I booked through EXPEDIA they would not refund the money so i was stuck. Sleep in your car if you have to, anything would be better than staying at American's Worst
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
LOLO
"convient location only"
Was told at check-in this was a no smoking hotel, No problem with that. Used elevator to get to second floor where room was. Elevator smelled of fresh cigarret smoke(Hmm) Get to room and room smelled of stale smoke. Bed spread had two large rips in it. We notified front desk of smoke odor and bed spread problem so we would not be charged a $250.00 fee. Our stay was for four days at this hotel access to the room was with an electronic key card on three of the days we were lock out of the room due to the card expiring. We then had to go to front desk and play a game of who are you: what is your room number, what is your name where do you live, ETC, After the second time this game was not funny. Hotel was in poor shape. I would have gone else where but it was Labor Day weekend and hotel rooms were in short supply. I would not stay here or at any hotels in this chain in the future.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
I will never use hotels.com again
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"Quiet, needs some updates"
On vacation. Place needs some updates. Clean room but old carpet, furniture and bed
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
D
"Hotel-nado"
Beds old. Linen old. Carpet filthy. Mini fridge and microwave on a slab of plywood on the floor. Air did not work. No vending machines, had to buy from behind the counter, once you rang the bell. Desperate need of up grade.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
"Dirty"
I felt like I was in a unsanitary hotel. Bathroom was not cleaned, room smelled bad and carpet was stained. Glad I only had to stay for a night. The other hotels in Holland were all booked.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
"Help wanted"
Did I pay higher than the "walk-in rate"? Clerk couldn't find my reservation. He kept calling his supervisor for instructions.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Out dated hotel"
Out dated room needing repair and remodel. Beds and pillows very uncomfortable. Bathroom very bare with vanity top held up by shelf brackets. Breakfast was poor.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
disapointed
"Not a clean place!!!!"
Dirty washcloths hanging in shower. Dirt on show curtain. My socks were dirty from the carpet. Empty wrappers under desk. Broken alarm clock. And towels were like drying with sandpaper! For the price, BIG disappointment!!!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
ben p.
"What we expected from other reviews"
A mediocre hotel, which is what we expected when we read the reviews and booked the room. Wouldn't recommend it but it was fine for a couple nights. Clean enough but the room did not smell good at all.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Pam
"A place to sleep"
When I walked in to check in, the two peoe behind the counter were discussing days off, then some list money that was found, then moved on to a new puppy; while I was waiting. Finally got our room.... Not excited. It was 'clean' but had an old smell to the room. Everything was cheap; towel rack, toilet paper, pillows, blanket. Microwave door was so broken that I would not Use it. Overall, room was clean and safe, but considering it was half the price of all other hotels, I guess you get what you pay for
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Don
"Horrid"
Smelled like smoke....
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"The air conditioner could have been working better"
Got to the hotel about 2:45p.m. Checked in and went to room. The room seamed old but o.k.(other then the air conditioner). We went to the wedding we were in town for but I was very surprised to find some of the work crew in the parking lot late at night when we got back. Kind'a scary.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Very friendly and knowledgable staff. We had last minute vacation changes that made us have to re book a hotel and move almost immediatly, there was great availability here. The girl at the front was very helpful and kind as we were out of our element with three young kids and she was able to get us a room and settled quickly. We were very satisfied.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Mom of three in vacation crisis
"Not a Pleasant Experience"
The hotel is run down and tired. Dirty windows in the front entrance should have been a clue for me to go elsewhere. This was followed by a dirty elevator. The room was big with a huge hot tub from the 70s. Room problems included someone's hair in the bathrub, an exhaust fan which did not work, burned out bulb in the bed side lamp. Thin towels, Continental breakfast was a joke. Three bananas with brown spots, a few oranges and the micro sized stale danish. Never again.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"3rd world cleaning standards"
Surly staff, stained and discolored linens, a general unpleasant funk throughout. Burnt coffee and as a bonus, we heard another patron complain to the front desk about wanting to be compensated for laying in "someone else's urine"(how? What compensation can be had for that?!?), while a member of the cleaning staff mean mugged us as we made our way through the foyer. I don't even want to know what that was about because I still have one more night in this cesspool. "Value"? Absolutely not.. As uncomfortable a stay as you can get. PS. there was apparently a stampede of wild animals on the floor above us, as the relentless thunderous noise kept us awake throughout the night.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Very disappointed"
Stay away and stay somewhere else. We've never left a bad review until this one. This hotel is in serious need of renovation. The hallways has an odor, the carpets looked worse than dirty. Our room air conditioner went out twice during our two day stay. Room service did not exchange our dirty towels (left on the floor) out. The towels we did retrieve ourselves, looked like they had been washed in a mud puddle. The folks behind the desk were as helpful as they could be given the tools available to them. Unfortunately this isn't the place you want to spend the night or your money at.
HT