All hotels in Zanesville, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2440 National Rd, Zanesville, OH, 43701, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Although I was in a no-smoking room, the entire building reeked of tobacco smoke. The room was laid out in a rather ludicrously inconvenient fashion, with the bed so close to the desk that there was barely enough room to sit at the desk. Breakfast was provided, but it was not particularly good.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"ok for a night on the way to final destination"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable. The linens could use some updating - new sheets and pillows. The bathroom was very clean. We had a second floor room and walked up a flight of steps. The stairway was wide and very easy to maneuver bags up and down, if you don't mind carrying bags. There is a breakfast available but we didn't take advantage of that. A bit outdated but comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
nancy
"Pretty good"
Room was clean. Staff were nice. Breakfast was good. And the price was right!
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Rach
"What a disaster!"
Before arriving at the hotel, I called ahead to make sure that my room was ready and still available because I was going to be arriving well after the 6:00 pm check-in time. When I finally arrived at the hotel (approximately 12:00 midnight), I discovered to my dismay that my room was a mess - it seems there was a fire inspection earlier that day and the housekeeping staff failed to clean up my room after the inspection. The beds were not made up at all and the towels, although all of them were neatly stacked inside their respective towel holders, were all dirty. The night staff person was able to make up the room and give me some clean towels but it was too little too late.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Very convenient and clean"
We have stayed here many times in the past and have appreciated the continued/on-going improvements. It is located exactly 1/2 way between our home in Missouri and our daughters home in New Jersey
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Passing Thru"
The hotel was in good condition and for the money was an excellent buy. Beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. The breakfast was the general "free breakfast" found at most hotels. . .Okay but nothing fancy.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Ken
Everything was great.!!!
2 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
this motel is very good.
1 night trip May 28, 2014
Ramiz
"GOOD CHEAP PLACE TO SLEEP"
CLOSE TO TOWN AND SROUNDING AREA JUST NEEDED PLACE TO SLEEP WHILE VISITING RELITVIES
Other trip May 13, 2014
"One night stay"
Overall, the upkeep was leaning on the poor side. Hallways/stairs carpeting really needed vacuuming. Someone had been sitting on the bed as the bedspread was imprinted. Lamp by bedside did not work (bulb was workable in another lamp).
Other trip May 7, 2014
Ruth
"Too much."
This place is a dive. The room had a faint smell of urine. The bathroom sink had tooth paste residue. The comforter on the bed, had visual stains...I typically stay at a Holiday Inn Express. All other area hotels were booked. I had to settle for this. I paid more here, than I've ever paid, anywhere else. Never again.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"Just passing through"
Overall, it was a fine hotel. We stayed for a night. It was close to interstate 70, and easy to find. The room was normal and clean enough. The staff and manager were very nice and helpful. Our family would stay there again in the future if passing by again.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Front desk staff was incredibly rude. Address that was given was not current, it ended up taking me to a best western up the interstate.
2 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
"They just don't care"
I have stayed here before and left a bad review then too. the plugins barely work I could not get my cell phone to charge I complained about this the last time I stay there and of course I got the same room several months later out of coincidence and they're still broke. shower curtain falling down dirt on the floor. cigarette burns on the sheets.
3 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"Right off highway"
I really don't have a problem with this hotel for the purpose of a bed and shower. Which is basic needs when you are only going to be there to sleep in-between daily responsibilities. However my wife was with me for this stay and we have acquired a taste for hotel rooms after the years when we have the chance to get-a-way. As a coupling the room was cramped and there were no on-site activities past the free wifi. The sheets had burn holes in them and the pillows seemed to have not been replaced in years.
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
"Nice, inexpensive place to stay"
I stayed at this hotel for 4 or 5 nights, in between work assignments. Not a bad hotel at all. For those of us used to living out of hotels, it had everything we require: Clean rooms and sheets, hot water with good pressure, mini fridge and microwave, friendly staff, and continental breakfast. Hotel management very willing to work with companies in terms of extended stay rates for crews. I've already recommended this hotel to my employer, should they have a need to put a crew up near Zanesville.
3 night business trip Dec 7, 2013
"dont expect much"
Well we stayed there for hunting season. I cant say I was picky for what we were doing. Thank god my wife wasnt there she would have left. There was long hair under my sheets the first night. They didnt clean our room at all night to night, just made bed. We got some mud in the tub and bathroom floor it was there for 3 days. Floors and toilet dirty. My socks were black in 20minutes after we got there. It was gross and I only stayed there because everyones rooms were booked because of the deer season.a
3 night business trip Dec 2, 2013
Justin
"good stop-over hotel"
The hotel staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. We enjoyed the hot breakfast quite a bit. Conveniently located right off the interstate.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2013
Traci
"Better than expected for "passing through.""
I needed a place to spend the night with my toddler daughter on drive back to IN from east coast. The mid-point places around Wheeling, WV or Washington, PA were either too pricey or appeared shady for what I wanted to spend for one night of rest. So we drove an extra hour to Zanesville (heading west) and its Super 8. The staff was friendly and provided sample toothpaste when I discovered was the one thing I forgot. Bfast was usual waffle maker/ cereal/ muffins type stuff which is fine for us for travelling. Overall was a better experience than I've had in the past with other motels along the "70" route in same price ranger so will prob stay there again. Some issues w aged appearance of bathroom but all cosmetic so not a deal breaker for a dad travelling w tot. I was somewhat confused as there was an "HBO" program listing and channel guide indicated was on "6" but on the TV it was channel "3" and reception was horrible so not sure what was going on with that but was "Boardwalk Empire" and although I wanted to watch it, not really appropriate at the time so not a big deal either.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Herb
"Stayed there before, but yipping dog was annoying"
We have stayed at the Super 8 several times in the past without any significant issues. There are better (and usually much pricier!) hotels in the Zanesville area, but this one is convenient to the highway and to our destinations. The hotel rooms are being repainted in a green and gold motif. The fridge and microwave were a plus, and the beds were clean and comfortable. We rested well until a yipping dog woke us in the wee hours one morning (the hotel allows pets for a $15 charge).
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Lee
"Clean, friendly staff"
Pleasent stay, bare minimum but clean. Room small and very basic.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Jaime
"good location"
it was good stayed just one night and rested relly well
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
william
Easy off and easy on
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Koyl
"Good Stay"
Fine for price range
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"Convenient and price was right."
The hotel was great and other then some of the other guests drinking in the hallways a pleasent stay. There was a slight odor of smoke, not in the room but in the hallway that probably came from the smoking room across the hall.. Over all it is a nice place to stop for the night
1 night trip Sep 4, 2013
Jake
"Smoking!"
We have stayed here before and it was SO much worse this time. Asked for no smoking room. All of Ohio is supposed to be nonsmoking in hotels, I think. Anyway, the staff break area is right outside the room we got and all their smoke wafted into our room. The room stank, the bed was hard and very uncomfortable - you could feel the springs in the mattress. The pillows were inadequate. It was so late at night that the thought of finding a different room or even a different hotel was unappealing so we suffered through it - but never again.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2013
"very clean and quiet"
I was pleased about how clean the room was. Breakfast was alright. help was very nice
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"Convienient location"
The room was spacious and very clean. Service was awesome and the rates make it even better, I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Rude"
The staff was rude! The hotel is noisy! Ice machine broke!
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Only one problem. All electrical outlets were on the light switch, including the refrigerator. We had medicine that needed to be refrigerated, and it almost caused a problem by being shut off after our room was cleaned.
4 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
"Comfortable clean place to stay while in town"
This hotel had a decent price, had a great breakfast bar that was included and the room as well as the room conditions was topnotch n vry clean. I would stay here again if I was in area and have since done that. Each time the rooms were as expected. Staff were nice n friendly. Easy on and off interstate. I see no drawbacks No pool but that wasnt what I needed. So I definitely think this hotel is a good choice. Gh
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
greg
"Not good!"
For $100.00 it was less than acceptable. Smelled of cigarette smoke on entering, carpets filthy in the hallway, blankets had holes in them, it just felt unclean! will not return to a Super 8!!
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Grammi
"Close to highway"
Was a great location to stop on our trip out east. The only issue is that the non-smoking room smelled like cigarettes. Other than that all went well.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2013
Carole
Won't stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Disappointed for the price paid."
Rented two rooms. The hotel was completely full. Had to wait after 3:00 pm to check in the rooms weren't ready. The acommadations were dated. We had a wheel chair no elevator.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Very close to Music Festival"
Needed a room for one night before a music festival. Perfect
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"Close To Golf"
Manager , Great. Room Banged Up Walls, Sink Wouldn't Drain Well , T.V. Not Very Good.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Convenience"
This hotel was difficult to find.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2013
"Good stay for the money"
The front desk clerk was awesome not only suggested great place for donner but checked the next morning to see if we were pleased. She is a real assest to your organization. Breakfast was constantly refreshed and we were asked if everything was good.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Hotel smells bad, water leak in hallway"
Carpet doesn't appear clean. Stuff was polite, but the condition of the hotel was sub-par even for a Super 8.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
i will not return.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Good choice,clean,quiet"
nuff said
2 night trip Jun 10, 2013
stimpy
"Super 8 Zansville, OH"
Room was very comfortable. It was just off the interstate which help us as we were from out of town.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
Linds
Good rate for a good night's sleep. Room did need a little maintenance. Mattresses were comfy and staff was extremely helpful.
1 night trip May 26, 2013
donna
"Pet friendly and close to the Wilds."
We chose this hotel because it was pet friendly and close to the Wilds. The front desk person who I believe is the only person working there -she was the only person we saw in our three-day two night stay- was extremely friendly. She tried to be helpful, but seemed unable to help with most of our requests. The hotel seem to be in a transition of some sort. There was a lack of supplies. No "Do no disturb" signs left, no extra pillows. ( The 2 pillows per bed that were issued were flat and uncomfortable.) The free breakfast was mediocre. The stay was merely okay.
2 night trip May 25, 2013
Maria
Physical maintenance of room interior (eg window trim) could be better. Staff was friendly and genuine and approachable. Main driveway entrance is crowded by big rigs (18 wheelers) making congestion at entrance
1 night trip May 24, 2013
Brad B.
"Great hotel, great staff and great price!"
Was a little apprehensive about staying at Super 8 but was very happy with our stay. The hotel manager was so friendly and helpful. The shower was awesome. Much better than the shower in a very expensive hotel I stayed at in Las Vegas recently. Great complimentary breakfast that included delicious Belgian waffles. The hotel was very quiet and although they allowed lets, there were no odors and I didn't hear any noise from the many dogs I saw while I was there. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because upon check in I noticed the bed sheets didn't look clean. I called the front desk and they immediately sent the housekeeper up with fresh sheets and she kindly changed them. She explained that if you are a stay over (meaning more than one night) they only change the sheets every 3 days so we suspect they thought the room was a stay over and didn't change the sheets. They made the problem right immediately so all was well. The hotel manager and housekeeper were very helpful with tips of what to do in the town. Great concierge service!!
2 night trip with friends May 25, 2013
"Clean, friendly"
My only complaints would be no elevator (but stairs easy to maneuver), cover missing on air conditioner (blowing air directly on one side of bed), and missing a phone (but staff very apologetic about that.)
1 night trip May 2, 2013
"Convient for travelers but beware"
The room was too close to the interstate, the busy truck traffic was not consistent with a good nights sleep. We were not allowed to change rooms!
1 night trip Apr 18, 2013
Ron
"Good Value"
The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and adequate. The refrigerator and open wifi was a nice extra. The hotel is basic and plain but a great value if you are looking for an inexpensive place to spend the night. The Roadhouse restaurant up the street was very good. Steaks and Barbeque.
Other trip Jan 9, 2013