All hotels in Zanesville, Ohio, United States of America
2440 National Rd, Zanesville, OH, 43701, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Excellent
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Len Loker
This was great at the price. Love super 8's
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Pat
"Just okay."
Customer service was pretty great considering the condition of the place. Very courteous. The hallway of our room reeked of stale cigarettes but our room was pristine. However, the remote control was a little busted and the shower pipes kept making this alarming rattling sound a few minutes into my shower so that cut it short. But the mini-fridge was very nice to have and getting in and out was easy.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"ok for a overnite stay"
This hotel is not close to any restaurants uless you want fast food. Staff was friendly and accomadating. Room was clean. Ok for a one nighter and the price was right.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
tom
"Meh. You (sort of) get what you pay for"
This Super 8 is adequate for quick stop overs as it's located right off of I-70. There's a McD's and gas station adjacent to it so it's perfect to get right back on the road in the AM. Which is what we used this Super 8 for and it was fine. Nothing special to report, but nothing awful either.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Zanesville Super 8 - As Expected"
No problems, as expected. Arrived late, no problems checking in. Room was clean, location is close to the highway. Breakfast includes a waffle machine (very nice), cold cereal, milk, yogurt, instant oatmeal. Perhaps mgmt could add peanut butter portion cups for the waffle?
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Smokers paradise"
Was not happy at all. was given a smokers room, informed them about my concerns no action was taken. said they would let house keeping know. What would that accomplish? Will not be returning!
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"A nice room"
Better than average with a better than average breakfast
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Comfortable, clean stay!"
We read some bad reviews and were scared during our traveltime. We were very pleasantly surprised! The room was very clean. It was comfortable. We got two extra pillows at the front desk with no problem and with a smile. All the employees we interacted with were very nice. The breakfast is pretty good too!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Lindsey
"Vacuum Cleaners are to be used"
Spent one night here. The staff was great Could not print boarding pass there. A dead bug in the carpet had dust on it, didn't look like the place was vacuumed very often. Slept quite well and enjoyed my brief visit to Zanesville.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"serves its purpose"
Bed was itchy pillows needed changed out. Other than musty smell everything worked and extremely convenient for out of town business.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
"3 floors , NO ELEVATOR!"
I had requested a handicap accessible room or at least 1st floor because of my past stroke. Was told that no handicapped accessible or 1st floor rooms available. Ended up on the 3rd floor. THIS SUPER8 DOES NOT HAVE AN ELEVATOR!!!!!! During my stay, I ran into other guests who complained about the lack of an elevator. The room was average for a Super8. The stairway needed a better daily vacuuming job. The WiFi service was below average. I was able to connect my phone to the service, but not my laptop. The front desk couldn't find the number for me to call to address the connection problem. The card was located overnight and was offered to me the next morning. It didn't do me any good the next morning. Why wasn't a card with the instructions and the number to call available in each room?
Chuck
Friendly staff and could not hear any noise from other rooms. Over-all a very nice place to stay.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Business Trip"
Stay was fine but employees especially the person Christy who identified herself as the Manager. We are a construction company and am a member of Wyndham rewards and always book hte rooms in my personal name because at the time of the booking we don't know which of my men will be staying at the hotel. This is done all the time at Wyndham properties all over the country and never had a problem until now when the front desk refused to allow our man to check in even though they had the reservation itinerary in his hand and gave it to the girl. I was called by our employee who told what was happening and I asked to speak to the Manager, Christy came to the phone and was very rude and even though I explained the situation she kept saying it was against policy. This reservation was prepaid with American Express Card and when he showed the paper work it should not have been a problem. She said if I had booked directly with the hotel it would have been different but the booking went through Hotels.com. Her rate booking directly was 89.00 per night - hotels.com was 59.00 per night. Why would I have booked directly with the hotel and pay 30.00 per night more. I told her I would write a letter to corporate and she said do what you have to do. Christy is not Management material - she should be in a back room someplace and away from your customers. I will book with Super 8's in the future but not with this location. Thank you
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Kent Lloyd
"Don't expect too much"
Decent place to stay that is close to I 70. It was fine for an overnight stay. The room was in decent shape and the breakfast was fine. I picked it because of it's location and price. Keep your expectations low and you will not be disappointed.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
AMG
"Nice Hotel Close To The I 70"
Arrived very late and Hotel staff was very helpful and courteous.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Good for overnite"
I ususally stay here the majority of the time I travel to Zanesville and never had any problems. Their air conditioning unit is the only problem I see. It was so loud you couldn't keep the air on at night. because of the noise.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Pamela
"A good room with fridge & microwave"
A very acceptable place for a quick overnight off the road. Good location. Easy in and out. Good breakfast. Clean & functional. My wife approved!
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Ron
Room was clean and comfortable. I stayed 3 nights and didn't have any issues. Plenty of space in the room so I didn't feel "caged" like you do in some rooms.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Adequate"
The lobby smelled like cigarettes and the check-in was very slow, but our room was clean if a bit shabby. The breakfast was typical cheap hotel breakfast. The internet was great.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Although I was in a no-smoking room, the entire building reeked of tobacco smoke. The room was laid out in a rather ludicrously inconvenient fashion, with the bed so close to the desk that there was barely enough room to sit at the desk. Breakfast was provided, but it was not particularly good.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"ok for a night on the way to final destination"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable. The linens could use some updating - new sheets and pillows. The bathroom was very clean. We had a second floor room and walked up a flight of steps. The stairway was wide and very easy to maneuver bags up and down, if you don't mind carrying bags. There is a breakfast available but we didn't take advantage of that. A bit outdated but comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
nancy
"Pretty good"
Room was clean. Staff were nice. Breakfast was good. And the price was right!
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Rach
"What a disaster!"
Before arriving at the hotel, I called ahead to make sure that my room was ready and still available because I was going to be arriving well after the 6:00 pm check-in time. When I finally arrived at the hotel (approximately 12:00 midnight), I discovered to my dismay that my room was a mess - it seems there was a fire inspection earlier that day and the housekeeping staff failed to clean up my room after the inspection. The beds were not made up at all and the towels, although all of them were neatly stacked inside their respective towel holders, were all dirty. The night staff person was able to make up the room and give me some clean towels but it was too little too late.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Very convenient and clean"
We have stayed here many times in the past and have appreciated the continued/on-going improvements. It is located exactly 1/2 way between our home in Missouri and our daughters home in New Jersey
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Passing Thru"
The hotel was in good condition and for the money was an excellent buy. Beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. The breakfast was the general "free breakfast" found at most hotels. . .Okay but nothing fancy.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Ken
Everything was great.!!!
2 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
this motel is very good.
1 night trip May 28, 2014
Ramiz
"GOOD CHEAP PLACE TO SLEEP"
CLOSE TO TOWN AND SROUNDING AREA JUST NEEDED PLACE TO SLEEP WHILE VISITING RELITVIES
Other trip May 13, 2014
"One night stay"
Overall, the upkeep was leaning on the poor side. Hallways/stairs carpeting really needed vacuuming. Someone had been sitting on the bed as the bedspread was imprinted. Lamp by bedside did not work (bulb was workable in another lamp).
Other trip May 7, 2014
Ruth
"Too much."
This place is a dive. The room had a faint smell of urine. The bathroom sink had tooth paste residue. The comforter on the bed, had visual stains...I typically stay at a Holiday Inn Express. All other area hotels were booked. I had to settle for this. I paid more here, than I've ever paid, anywhere else. Never again.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"Just passing through"
Overall, it was a fine hotel. We stayed for a night. It was close to interstate 70, and easy to find. The room was normal and clean enough. The staff and manager were very nice and helpful. Our family would stay there again in the future if passing by again.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Front desk staff was incredibly rude. Address that was given was not current, it ended up taking me to a best western up the interstate.
2 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
"They just don't care"
I have stayed here before and left a bad review then too. the plugins barely work I could not get my cell phone to charge I complained about this the last time I stay there and of course I got the same room several months later out of coincidence and they're still broke. shower curtain falling down dirt on the floor. cigarette burns on the sheets.
3 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"Right off highway"
I really don't have a problem with this hotel for the purpose of a bed and shower. Which is basic needs when you are only going to be there to sleep in-between daily responsibilities. However my wife was with me for this stay and we have acquired a taste for hotel rooms after the years when we have the chance to get-a-way. As a coupling the room was cramped and there were no on-site activities past the free wifi. The sheets had burn holes in them and the pillows seemed to have not been replaced in years.
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
"Nice, inexpensive place to stay"
I stayed at this hotel for 4 or 5 nights, in between work assignments. Not a bad hotel at all. For those of us used to living out of hotels, it had everything we require: Clean rooms and sheets, hot water with good pressure, mini fridge and microwave, friendly staff, and continental breakfast. Hotel management very willing to work with companies in terms of extended stay rates for crews. I've already recommended this hotel to my employer, should they have a need to put a crew up near Zanesville.
3 night business trip Dec 7, 2013
"dont expect much"
Well we stayed there for hunting season. I cant say I was picky for what we were doing. Thank god my wife wasnt there she would have left. There was long hair under my sheets the first night. They didnt clean our room at all night to night, just made bed. We got some mud in the tub and bathroom floor it was there for 3 days. Floors and toilet dirty. My socks were black in 20minutes after we got there. It was gross and I only stayed there because everyones rooms were booked because of the deer season.a
3 night business trip Dec 2, 2013
Justin
"good stop-over hotel"
The hotel staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. We enjoyed the hot breakfast quite a bit. Conveniently located right off the interstate.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2013
Traci
"Better than expected for "passing through.""
I needed a place to spend the night with my toddler daughter on drive back to IN from east coast. The mid-point places around Wheeling, WV or Washington, PA were either too pricey or appeared shady for what I wanted to spend for one night of rest. So we drove an extra hour to Zanesville (heading west) and its Super 8. The staff was friendly and provided sample toothpaste when I discovered was the one thing I forgot. Bfast was usual waffle maker/ cereal/ muffins type stuff which is fine for us for travelling. Overall was a better experience than I've had in the past with other motels along the "70" route in same price ranger so will prob stay there again. Some issues w aged appearance of bathroom but all cosmetic so not a deal breaker for a dad travelling w tot. I was somewhat confused as there was an "HBO" program listing and channel guide indicated was on "6" but on the TV it was channel "3" and reception was horrible so not sure what was going on with that but was "Boardwalk Empire" and although I wanted to watch it, not really appropriate at the time so not a big deal either.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Herb
"Stayed there before, but yipping dog was annoying"
We have stayed at the Super 8 several times in the past without any significant issues. There are better (and usually much pricier!) hotels in the Zanesville area, but this one is convenient to the highway and to our destinations. The hotel rooms are being repainted in a green and gold motif. The fridge and microwave were a plus, and the beds were clean and comfortable. We rested well until a yipping dog woke us in the wee hours one morning (the hotel allows pets for a $15 charge).
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Lee
"Clean, friendly staff"
Pleasent stay, bare minimum but clean. Room small and very basic.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Jaime
"good location"
it was good stayed just one night and rested relly well
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
william
Easy off and easy on
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Koyl
"Good Stay"
Fine for price range
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"Convenient and price was right."
The hotel was great and other then some of the other guests drinking in the hallways a pleasent stay. There was a slight odor of smoke, not in the room but in the hallway that probably came from the smoking room across the hall.. Over all it is a nice place to stop for the night
1 night trip Sep 4, 2013
Jake
"Smoking!"
We have stayed here before and it was SO much worse this time. Asked for no smoking room. All of Ohio is supposed to be nonsmoking in hotels, I think. Anyway, the staff break area is right outside the room we got and all their smoke wafted into our room. The room stank, the bed was hard and very uncomfortable - you could feel the springs in the mattress. The pillows were inadequate. It was so late at night that the thought of finding a different room or even a different hotel was unappealing so we suffered through it - but never again.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2013
"very clean and quiet"
I was pleased about how clean the room was. Breakfast was alright. help was very nice
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"Convienient location"
The room was spacious and very clean. Service was awesome and the rates make it even better, I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Rude"
The staff was rude! The hotel is noisy! Ice machine broke!
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Only one problem. All electrical outlets were on the light switch, including the refrigerator. We had medicine that needed to be refrigerated, and it almost caused a problem by being shut off after our room was cleaned.
4 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013