All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3030 S Prospect Ave., Oklahoma City, OK, 73129, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.9
"not bad"
great room for thw money. i would stay there again.
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
"overnight nice!"
sleep only but beds were comfortable....room nice and quiet.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Jeffery
"Ugh"
There was graffiti on the door and lampshade. I worried that my linens weren't clean. The only upside was the Denny's next door.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
Erin
"Not very good"
Room smelled dirty blanket had big cuts in it. Bed smelled nasty.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Good value if you are not very picky."
Overall I was happy with this motel, but I am not very picky. I wanted to save money and I received good value for what I paid (just under $50 per night). Pros: Large room typical of older motels. The room was clean with firm comfortable beds and pillows and an effective and quiet air conditioning unit. The motel is very convenient to I-35, but highway noise was not a problem. The free continental breakfast was OK. Cons: The biggest problem was that cheap motels attract low budget clientele, and on Saturday night we had riff-raff in the next two rooms who were coming and going all night. Of course that can happen anywhere, but the probability goes up as the price goes down. It was this factor that dropped the room comfort rating to 3 from 4 for me. Beyond that the fixtures in our room had a well used appearance. The sink faucet dripped continuously but fortunately did not make a noticeable noise. The shower flow was steady but on the low side. The room had a definite odor when you walked in but you didn't notice it after a few minutes. The electrical outlets were worn out so that they wouldn't hold your typical phone charger without it falling out. Fortunately we had a small extension cord in the car that we could bend the prongs on to get it to stay in the outlet and then could plug our chargers into that. There was a light bulb missing from one of the bedside lamp units. Mostly minor problems.
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
"It was bad"
Their was bugs
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"having fun on my vacation"
the room was very nice and clean I'm was in room number 205 they had a problem with the circuit the TV kept on going out but other than that it was a great stay
1 night trip May 8, 2015
Calvin
"Sleep"
Just a place to sleep
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
"OKC Americas Best Value Inn."
Due to weather conditions and a power outage (tornados nearby) hard to rate most amenities.
1 night trip May 6, 2015
"over priced"
I travel for months at a time and this motel was the furthest from decent I have ever had, dirty, smelled of cigarettes smoke for a non smoking room, the sheets were yellowed and the bkanket was dingy. Carpet was filthy and the tub had hair in it.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
jason
"Cheap but smelly"
Non Smoking room smelled like rotten casino.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"get what you pay for"
staff was attentive to requests. not the greatest condition. not the quietest. i've stayed in worse- kids or picky travelers may be dissatisfied. for the $, my stay was worth it. wifi sketchy.
2 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
travis
"my little vacation"
The stay was pretty good. The hotel room was decent, i wish it wouldve been better though. The price is what i liked. I might stay at the hotel again but thats a maybe.
2 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Courtney
"Not good"
Not clean,no heat
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"VERY poor service! :("
Night service clerk was awful! Name was Shakeerthin (I'm unsure of the spelling of the name.) When I arrived I told the clerk I couldn't climb stairs--he proceeded to assign a 2nd floor room to me, and when I asked where the elevator was he said there wasn't one. I elaborated further and told him that I had a bad hip, bad knees, and a metal ankle--he pecked at a few keys on his computer and again gave me the 2nd floor room! I had to tell him AGAIN that I couldn't do stairs!!! He FINALLY started ACTUALLY typing and found a ground-floor room. He was even frowning when I asked him if the rooms were guaranteed non-smoking and had no pets since we have severe allergies. And last but not least, when we called him later that night to request a wake-up call, he said he would record it--IT NEVER HAPPENED and we overslept. Overall, he was NOT in any way a proper example of good QUALITY customer service; HE NEEDS TO BE REASSIGNED TO ANOTHER JOB THAT IS NOT SO HIGHLY VISIBLE--CUSTOMERS THINK HE REPRESENTS THIS BUSINESS AND HE'S A FAILURE. The facilities were poorly maintained as well--paint covering up column rot, weeds growing in the sidewalks against the buildings, doors unaligned, and a faint musty smell to the room. We will never stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"decent"
It was great.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Decent,Cheap stay"
Was in town for work,great weekly rate. Hotel is older and kinda rundown but staff are nice and helpful. Breakfast is a joke.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
"what I expected"
Good for sleep and a shower. Cheap and clean but run down.
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Uncomfortable bed."
Hard matress
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Travis
"Yucky!"
It was the nastiest room I have ever stayed in.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"short stay worth the value"
Short stay
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015
"Not coming back to this place"
Dirty and old. Not going back.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"OK"
The room was fine for one night close to where I needed to be the next morning.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Oklahoma City"
Came in at 235 am and check-in was easy with no-hassle. Went to the room and slept. The rooms are nothing spectacular but if you need an inexpensive place to stay I would say this place will do fine for you
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"You get what you pay for..."
Stayed here with my Fiance for a Thunder game. The bed was hard, lights didn't work, bathroom was tiny. The two women at the front desk were rude and frowned the whole time. You get what you pay for. Won't be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"GOOD SERVICE"
IT WASNT ANYTHING TO BRAG ABOUT BUT IT WAS JUST WHAT I NEEDED. CLEAN FOR THE MOST PART YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A PLACE AT A DECENT PRICE HERE IT IS. !
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
lisa
"DO Not Book at America's Best Value inn, OKC"
This place is a hovel!! And that is being generous. When we checked in the front desk clerk was rude, the rest where just as bad, the room smelled like stagnant water, the towels they provided in the room looked as though they were housekeeping rags, when I asked for new towels the girl said that they where perfectly fine, until I took them up to her and asked if she'd use those.. Good thing we bring our own.. Housekeeping never showed up to clean the room when I informed the manager/clerk I was asked what she I wanted her to do about it? Really that's not how you speak to a customer,,, if it hadn't of been one of the busiest weekends in OKC we would have left asap!!! This place doesn't deserve the business it is getting it doesn't even deserve half a star,,, that place is a haven for drug dealers and bookers..
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Lydia
"I would stay"
We stayed here probably all together a week. It wasn't bad at all. The price is a good price. The girls that work the evening shift are super sweet. I would stay here again if I needed to.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Marquisa
"Wasn't Pleased."
We got to the hotel and it was easy to find right off the interstate which was nice, but when I went to check in they were in the middle of putting up sheet rock and it was super dirty. When we got to our room there were dead cockroaches in the corners and we had no towels or anything. There was no breakfast like the website had said and when I asked about the wifi I was told they didn't have any when that's what was advertised. Also when I checked in I had asked for a receipt and I was told I would get one when I checked out, but when I asked when we left I was told I was only allowed to pick one up when I checked in. So needless to say I will not be returning to this particular hotel.
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
suzi
"Not comfortable."
At manifest for a long period of time there was a car playing a very loud music which was very disruptive. The hotel also doesn't have a single sachet of hair conditioner for use. One of the lampshades was missing a bulb.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"poor! never again"
Just over all poor. We didn't get a welcome when we went to check in. Didn't have enough towels in our room. TV was hard to work.one of the lights wouldn't turn off, so we had to sleep with the light on.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
jamie
We were in OKC for college recruitment. Our experience at ABVI was good. Room was clean and everything was in working order. Sure we will llok at staying again should we find ourselves in OKC again.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
JMW
"ruddest person in the business"
the manager of this hotel started cussing at us and insisted we leave after there was confusion on how many days were reserved. because we needed to stay one more night we offered to pay again but he said he would not honor he hotels.com price.
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Shelli
"moments notice accommodations"
pretty good. my son and I there for wrestling tournament. had more than a complimentary breakfast. biscuits and gravy and self made waffles. not bad. interstate noise but not too much we did sleep ok. bed comfortable. good price and good central location,
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
audrey
"smelly and cold"
When I got heat to turn on it had a really foul smell and by 2am could take it any more and turned it off the carpet was old and smells bad when wet it was raining think rain was coming in under door.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
"January together"
Just wish breakfast had included sausage & eggs.
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
Staff was friendly rooms are a little out dated but clean
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"it was alright"
It was OK overall
2 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
Halena
"It was okay one just the weekend"
The young lady that assisted us when we checked in was very rude. No welcoming feeling at all. When we checked into our room it was a smoking room when I clearly asked for none smoking. No big deal called the front desk told her to please change me rooms and she got frustrated and hung up on me. She did change me rooms. The second room was a lot better. Smelled clean and was very cozy. The only problem was that their was burned cigarretes marks on the comforter.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Worst hotel I've been to"
Hotel would not let us check into our hotel and stated they were taking our money and there was nothing we could do about it!
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Do not recommend"
The air conditioner in my room was broken...there were cigarette burns on my sheets ...and finally, the doughnuts served in the breakfast room had mold on them. There are plenty of hotels in the area with comparable rates. Check them out 1st.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"OK, for the price"
The breakfast looked horrible; the gravy was watery and the waffle iron was broken.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
"okay"
this place is ok to stay for the money
4 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Noel
"Do not stay here!"
The room was filthy, the door looked like it had been kicked in on a number of occasions, and nothing about my stay there was pleasant. Do not stay at this hotel, even if you're desperate.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Nikki
"not too bad.."
Overall, it was yada, yada. Continental breakfast was a joke. Just 2 choice of foods and only coffee or water. Juice machine was out of order. Sound noise was minimal. room was clean. If you pay "at the hotel" afterbooking with cash, there is a $20 cash deposit. Not sure what they think a $20 deposit is going to take care of, but anyway..would stay there again if all other hotels in the area are booked up.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Alecia
"Close together highway"
the televisions are out dated and blurry. The bed was comfortable
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Will
"traveling through"
Nice hotel, rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast started at 6, but biscuits were froze and gravy cold, waffle iron did not work. Other than this I would stay here again
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
snowbird
"Not impressed."
The room was not very clean. Unsure on whether the sheets were changed or not. Under no circumstance would we stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Wouldn't recommend."
Pros: The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the room was inexpensive. Cons: -This hotel is located off of a major highway. When exiting the highway, you have to quickly cross two lanes to make it into the hotel. If you miss it, you have to make a U-turn, because the service road is one-way. -The room smelled pretty badly. -The shower was tiny. -The front desk person was neither friendly nor unfriendly; she seemed to speak as little as possible. -The neighborhood is not the best. You also can't walk anywhere, even though there are some fast food restaurants nearby, because there are no sidewalks. You'd have to cross a major highway to go to a restaurant besides the two closest fast food places.
2 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
"Filthy"
I wish I could figure out how to post the pictures I took of the room we had because the room defied description only. To begin with the staff at check in was quite unfriendly and seemed bothered to have to check us in. After finding our room, a king regular room we were horrified. The room was filthy from years of no upkeep, every single piece of furniture was damaged and filthy to include the box spring! There was an upholstered chair in the corner that was torn and dirty with a large white in color dripped "organic type" stain all over the front. There would be no sitting there! The barroom was dirty with molded and mildewed grout and rusted fixtures but the staff was kind enough to leave for us used wet washcloth from the former guest, perhaps to clean the room with. The bed was really hard and after close inspection to be sure of no bed bugs/critters in the bed, we attempted to sleep with no blankets (dirty) and only the sheets that looked clean. This made for a really cold night as the heater was encrusted with dirt/rust/scale and we were affraid to breath air being supplied by the unit. I know $54 isn't a lot to pay for a room but is still expected somewhere that would at least be hygienic! There are a number of hotels nearby...anywhere else would have been better.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014