All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
3030 S Prospect Ave., Oklahoma City, OK, 73129, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.7
    2.8
Room was way to hot
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"recent stay."
This hotel is old, worn out. Not clean. Would never go back.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Motel is very run down.
3 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Decent motel for what you pay
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Find another place !"
I would not recommend this motel. I did not feel safe and regretted taking my family here once we got to our room. All kinds of shady people outside at night. Do yourself the favor and book somewhere else.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Quick stop"
Room was clean and neat but the security chain was missing from the door. Neighborhood was right on the hi way so convenient but noisy.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Ollen
"Less than I expected"
I didn't pay a lot cause I didn't expect a lot. But - the TV remote was broken, the sink leaked, the toilet fill line leaked. At 2 pm/check-in we had to wait for our room. Did they not have anything else available? The staff was nice, room was clean, AC worked good.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Staff was Very unprofessional and Creepy!"
the only staff member was behind a metal bar and said one thing to me the whole time during check In "ID and driver's license" then the gentleman working just threw the key cards at me through the metal bars. I never once was asked if I needed anything or thank you. Employee was wearing dirty street clothes and was very creepy. the room was very questionable... very hot, old and everything looked like it had been used a 100 times....even the disposable Kleenex box. There was not even any furniture in the room and I was scared to touch anything. I slept on top of the sheets and only stayed the one night before checking out and finding a different hotel. I realize that we got the room late at night in a town we didn't know but. ...WOW pictures are nothing like real situation. This hotel is only for someone who just needs to sleep... the bed was maybe a 4/10 at best. The only nice part was the very friendly housekeeper who was very sweet/accommodating .. She even offered to help me when my luggage spilled in the walkway. The housekeeper needs to be front desk with a premonition! Not staying again.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Kristin
"By I35"
Room was nice.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Peggy
"Dog Show"
They didn't replaced the drinking cups but, room was cleaned daily and beds were made
5 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"poor experience at this particular location"
Our room smelled. .....There were roaches asked management. .....they wouldn't switch just said to tell housekeeping to clean......didn't receive new towels or anything.......very unhappy......we stayed because we had nowhere else to go
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
karena
"Good buget hotel"
You get what you pay for. Room was a clean place to sleep and a reasonable price.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
I will stay again
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2015
samuel
"Meh"
This was an amusing room. First it was a "clean it yourself" room complete with half-empty drinks, cups and a dirty sink. The bed was amusing. When you sat on it the nightstand light would turn on. When you got up, the light turned off. Some might call this an electrical hazard, but I prefer to call it a magic trick. Other than that, the bed looked fairly clean, a stain here and there, did not see any bugs/critters (would have been a deal-breaker) and the bathroom was decent. For the price it was ok but I would look elsewhere.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Get what you pay for..."
Cheap place to stay, it was definitely a dump. If you are looking for a cheap place to crash and are willing to forgo some things this is the place for you.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
Randy
"It's a dump"
Bedding didn't smell fresh or clean, air conditioning was iffy through the night, the lights didn't work in vanity area and all solutions were "first thing tomorrow "
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Jerry
"Disgusting"
Arrived into town late and decided to stay here. Pictures on the web looked great and wasn't expensive. When we got to the room, I was shocked at how disgusting it was. I don't think they actually clean the rooms. Everything was dirty; sheets had brown and yellow spots, hair was everywhere in the shower, walls had crusty stuff on it (which I don't want to know what it was). This was the most disgusting hotel I have ever been to. The neighborhood was also horrible or I would have just stayed in the car. Do not stay here....you will regret it.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
"would not go back"
This place was ok needs an up grade, the tv worked like half the time
6 night business trip May 23, 2015
dennis
"not bad"
great room for thw money. i would stay there again.
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
"overnight nice!"
sleep only but beds were comfortable....room nice and quiet.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Jeffery
"Ugh"
There was graffiti on the door and lampshade. I worried that my linens weren't clean. The only upside was the Denny's next door.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
Erin
"Not very good"
Room smelled dirty blanket had big cuts in it. Bed smelled nasty.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Good value if you are not very picky."
Overall I was happy with this motel, but I am not very picky. I wanted to save money and I received good value for what I paid (just under $50 per night). Pros: Large room typical of older motels. The room was clean with firm comfortable beds and pillows and an effective and quiet air conditioning unit. The motel is very convenient to I-35, but highway noise was not a problem. The free continental breakfast was OK. Cons: The biggest problem was that cheap motels attract low budget clientele, and on Saturday night we had riff-raff in the next two rooms who were coming and going all night. Of course that can happen anywhere, but the probability goes up as the price goes down. It was this factor that dropped the room comfort rating to 3 from 4 for me. Beyond that the fixtures in our room had a well used appearance. The sink faucet dripped continuously but fortunately did not make a noticeable noise. The shower flow was steady but on the low side. The room had a definite odor when you walked in but you didn't notice it after a few minutes. The electrical outlets were worn out so that they wouldn't hold your typical phone charger without it falling out. Fortunately we had a small extension cord in the car that we could bend the prongs on to get it to stay in the outlet and then could plug our chargers into that. There was a light bulb missing from one of the bedside lamp units. Mostly minor problems.
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
"It was bad"
Their was bugs
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"having fun on my vacation"
the room was very nice and clean I'm was in room number 205 they had a problem with the circuit the TV kept on going out but other than that it was a great stay
1 night trip May 8, 2015
Calvin
"Sleep"
Just a place to sleep
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
"OKC Americas Best Value Inn."
Due to weather conditions and a power outage (tornados nearby) hard to rate most amenities.
1 night trip May 6, 2015
"over priced"
I travel for months at a time and this motel was the furthest from decent I have ever had, dirty, smelled of cigarettes smoke for a non smoking room, the sheets were yellowed and the bkanket was dingy. Carpet was filthy and the tub had hair in it.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
jason
It cost 47 bucks a night for 3 adults. The beds were comfortable, bathroom was small. There was a Denny's next door. Most important though was it cost 47 bucks a night. if you are looking for luxury don't go here. If you want a place to sleep this is perfect. you get what you paid for.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"it was still a 150 from where I was going"
people were very nice room had craks and bathroom door did not shut all the way people around me were loud lost of drinking beer.didn't sleep well bed was hard.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
terry
"Cheap but smelly"
Non Smoking room smelled like rotten casino.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"get what you pay for"
staff was attentive to requests. not the greatest condition. not the quietest. i've stayed in worse- kids or picky travelers may be dissatisfied. for the $, my stay was worth it. wifi sketchy.
2 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
travis
"not a nice place to stay"
Terrible night. Did not sleep much because: 1. The air conditioner made so much noise, I had to turn it off and it was HOT. VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. 2. There was a gap in the door frame and when the wind blew, it made a whistling sound. Loud enough to keep me awake. Told the front desk clerk in the morning about both problems.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
DJS
"my little vacation"
The stay was pretty good. The hotel room was decent, i wish it wouldve been better though. The price is what i liked. I might stay at the hotel again but thats a maybe.
2 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Courtney
"Not good"
Not clean,no heat
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Don't Expect too Much"
The bed was very uncomfortable. TV set was quite old. Door needed paint. The wi-fi signal was too weak to be able to do anything.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Was there for 10 minutes, left after our door would not latch completely and could hear all the highway noise.
"VERY poor service! :("
Night service clerk was awful! Name was Shakeerthin (I'm unsure of the spelling of the name.) When I arrived I told the clerk I couldn't climb stairs--he proceeded to assign a 2nd floor room to me, and when I asked where the elevator was he said there wasn't one. I elaborated further and told him that I had a bad hip, bad knees, and a metal ankle--he pecked at a few keys on his computer and again gave me the 2nd floor room! I had to tell him AGAIN that I couldn't do stairs!!! He FINALLY started ACTUALLY typing and found a ground-floor room. He was even frowning when I asked him if the rooms were guaranteed non-smoking and had no pets since we have severe allergies. And last but not least, when we called him later that night to request a wake-up call, he said he would record it--IT NEVER HAPPENED and we overslept. Overall, he was NOT in any way a proper example of good QUALITY customer service; HE NEEDS TO BE REASSIGNED TO ANOTHER JOB THAT IS NOT SO HIGHLY VISIBLE--CUSTOMERS THINK HE REPRESENTS THIS BUSINESS AND HE'S A FAILURE. The facilities were poorly maintained as well--paint covering up column rot, weeds growing in the sidewalks against the buildings, doors unaligned, and a faint musty smell to the room. We will never stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"decent"
It was great.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Decent,Cheap stay"
Was in town for work,great weekly rate. Hotel is older and kinda rundown but staff are nice and helpful. Breakfast is a joke.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
"what I expected"
Good for sleep and a shower. Cheap and clean but run down.
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Uncomfortable bed."
Hard matress
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Travis
"Scary motel."
This place was pretty run-down and dirty (Ex: someone's hair was all over our towels). We will never stay in this place ever again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Calee
Although the hotel was clean, I felt the rooms were over priced for the age & condition of the facility. I've stayed at other hotels in the same chain with good experiences. This particular hotel was not up to the same standard as other hotels in the same chain.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Yucky!"
It was the nastiest room I have ever stayed in.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"short stay worth the value"
Short stay
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015
"Not coming back to this place"
Dirty and old. Not going back.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"OK"
The room was fine for one night close to where I needed to be the next morning.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Oklahoma City"
Came in at 235 am and check-in was easy with no-hassle. Went to the room and slept. The rooms are nothing spectacular but if you need an inexpensive place to stay I would say this place will do fine for you
Other trip Mar 1, 2015