All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
3030 S Prospect Ave.Oklahoma CityOK73129United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Service is poor
    Bad breakfast
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Bad internet service
The room smelt like cat litter. The remote to television did not work.Requested different one two different times.Shower head was broken. I had people knocking on door at 5 am asking for money. Did not feel safe.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2016
"Americas Best Value Inn, south OKC..."
One night stay. King size bed was comfortable. Room door was loose and rattling, could see daylight in the cracks. Old analog tv in room, but we did have 3 HBO channels. Continental breakfast included very thin gravy, biscuits (good), self made waffles (good), old red apples, cereals and milk.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2016
"Well"
The room I thought was ok until I went to wash my hands and found a puddle of water in the carpet in front of the sink. Went to the front side of the bed and the floor was wet there as well. When I advised the clerk she just stated oh ok. No offer of another room or refund
1 night trip Mar 18, 2016
Chadra D.
"A Romantic gettaway that wasn't"
My sweetheart and I got there in the evening and the clerk on duty was so nice.I was very excited to go to the room. However, the first giveaway was hardly any cars in the parking lot. When we got to the room I was very disappointed.It would have been fine if it was just me after a long day looking to rest my head. It would have been fine for the money. But it was very dated. It looked like 1975.It had some damage and patchwork was very shoddy. There was damage in the bathroom. It was definitely not romantic for my sweetheart. But as bad as it looked it was clean. We had no complaints about that. The tv was not the new HD. The AC and heat worked great. I would not stay here again with my sweetheart. I would stay here again all by myself if I was just looking for a place to lay my head.It is the right price for what you get but not with your sweetheart only if you are by yourself. If you are with a sweetheart or kids pay a little extra and go down the street to somewhere else.Usually my sweetheart and I can find a diamond in the rough but not here. The rating of below 3.0 is justified. Usually, we can find some hotels where the rating was not justified but not here. If you with a woman save your money and go somewhere else.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2016
"It's the trap.."
It was dirty and disgusting.
1 night trip Mar 3, 2016
It was good quite to no one really bugged us
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2016
Kimberley
"inconvenient"
I stayed 4 nights. I had to get my room keyed every night. the breakfast was cold. the hotel messed up my reservation and when I came back from working the hotel had packed up my things and stored them. they did not call me to ask if I was returning even though my phone number was on the reservation. overall a very aggravating experience.
2 night trip Feb 19, 2016
Reggie
"we would stay there again"
ok
1 night trip Feb 16, 2016
"Never again"
The heat didn't work and the shower barely worked.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2016
"Hopefully renovations are still ongoing..."
I understand the facility is,still being renovated and things take time to get done but when I saw the shower I could not bring myself to use it. Hopefully the renovations have not stopped as the doors need fresh paint in the room and one of the chairs was pretty dingy looking.
2 night family trip Jan 14, 2016
"America's Best Value Inn Oklahoma City"
A very good hotel
1 night trip Dec 2, 2015
"Courtesy and Enjoyment maybe??"
My stay start off with trying to locate my room. Once I found the room there was someone else there sleeping in the room. After reporting it to front desk to get another room, which took front desk person to react very slowly. Otherwise the front desk when checking out wasn't very polite esp to rewards member for over 3 years with parent company.
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2015
Terence
"set your own alarm."
Lamps did not work, wake-up call was 15 minutes late and I could bearly hear it.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
joshua
the staff is extremely rude
1 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2015
Christy
"Horrible, so much noise and no parking by our room"
HORRIBLE WORSE HOTEL I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE! The staff was rude and knew nothing of my check in time he said if I checked in even 10 mins before my check in time he would have to charge me $20, that's just ridiculous.
Other trip Dec 3, 2015
jJudy
"Excellent for the Price"
I read a lot of bad reviews about this hotel prior to our reservation, but we were traveling on a budget and just went with the cheapest room we could get. Honestly, the room was great for the price. Everything was clean, it wasn't in disrepair. The only complaint we had was that the air conditioning was on when we walked in (we were traveling in November), but that was quickly corrected by us and the remainder of our stay was comfortable.
Other trip Nov 30, 2015
Jocelyn
"3rd World Country standards"
1st time I ever left a hotel due to unacceptable conditions. *walls & doors were filthy w/dirt, some sort of red stuff (make-up)smeared on the walls in addition to gum stuck in a crack in the door jam. *1/2 the shower door was bent and rusted so it wouldn't slide *The 2 towels were thread bare, rough and the size of a gym towel here were unrepaired holes in the walls. *The top of the towel rack was pulled away from the wall falling off *There were no windows in the bathroom and the fan didn't work so everything was steamed and the water handle had what appeared to be mold inside what I think should have been clear plastic. *The fire sprinkler in the bathroom was held in by a rag stuffed in the hole *Neither the TV nor the Wi-Fi worked. The front desk person said it was due to the storm "Due to the storm, it's down until further notice", but the hotel I moved into had both up and working. *The breakfast had 3 dehydrated apples (literally - all 3 were wrinkled), no bread, no cereal, no milk or anything in a normal continental breakfast. There was an employee in the breakfast room with his head down on the table. I asked if there was any bread or milk. He said there are biscuits that weren't ready yet (breakfast was 6-9:00 - it was 8:30). He told me to look in the refrigerator for milk (the fridge had a sign "Employees Only")
7 night trip Nov 28, 2015
Not Provided
"Wolf in sheep clothing"
BEDBUGS CENTRAL HOLES IN THE WALLS phone nor the TV works
2 night trip Nov 27, 2015
"Bad Neighborhood. Nice bed. Syringes???"
Very sketchy neighborhood. Very loud banging all night like someone was fighting upstairs. First 30 seconds in the room and I found syringes hidden under the edge of the mattress. But it was not lacking in a comfortable mattress, great smelling, and no bed bugs. The house keeping was severely annoying and rude in the morning.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Alexandria
"Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else!"
The room smelled. There was a big gap between the door and the wall so air was blowing in all the time. The tv had half of a picture on the screen. Their breakfast consisted of biscuits and gravy that looked like they just kept reheating and adding water to it everyday. You could have put it in a cup and just drank it!
Other trip Nov 24, 2015
"Decent Hotel Close to Bricktown"
The key would not stay coded and the outlets were in poor condition plus there was no phone in the room when I got there, however; room was clean I suppose you get what you pay for.
Other trip Nov 23, 2015
Melvin
"Liked it"
Blahhhh
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
It sucked, the non smoking room smelt like smoke. The deadbolt latch fell off when we closed the door. The towels and lamp shades where stained with I don't know what. I will never stay there again! !!!
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
J Paul
"Meh"
This cheap hotel is very "average" or below. I'm not picky, but must say i didn't feel comfortable in the room. Found brown/red stains on the side of the bedding, yuck. The coffee and waffles were good, but REALLY, the dried up/expired pastries?! Our room was run down and the phone/many lights didn't work. If you need a cheap place to spend one night it's fine, but don't expect luxury!
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
Elisa
"Very old and dingy"
Would not stay here again. This motel is nasty . The rooms are in bad repair the TV is old and not clear . Smelled of old mold and smoke .
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
Iowa Teaveler
The room was spacious and included fridge & microwave. The wifi was non existent. The continental breakfast was what you'd expect. The surrounding neighborhood included a Denny's and Sonic within walking distance, and numerous other places nearby to eat.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
Was nice. Had no complaints about the room. Breakfast was sad. Not much variety, & felt bad about taking anything because they only put out about 6 pieces of each thing offered.
5 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
Rooms smelled like smoke, carpet was grummy, towels were hard and tub were yellow, not satisfied with this hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
phyllis
"HORRENDOUS, HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE"
Even though non-smoking was requested, upon entering the room, it wreaked with a foul odor, stains on chairs, bedspread and carpet. No shampoo, conditioner or soap found anywhere. The linens had a foul odor too, we called to front desk, NO ANSWER. We booked for two (2) nights and checked in late around 11pm. I instantly got on the phone to book the second night at another hotel. We tolerated the conditions one horrendous night, took a shower to leave early and not come back or stay for the second night. Went to use hair dryer: sparks of electricity flew out and burned smell came out, called front desk again: no answer - suffice to say, I went to a business meeting with wet, nappy hair. Called Hotel.com to try and get my refund for the second night, but they refused. PLEASE DO NOT STAY HERE, IT'S DIRTY, UNRESPONSIVE TO CUSTOMERS' NEEDS....OUR ROOM LOOKED AND SMELLED LIKE SOMEONE HAD DIED IN IT......
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
Kim-Huong
Wouldn't give the hotel a bad score, nor stellar. It was just your usual stay... Nothing bad, nothing outstanding. EXCEPT that I liked we were able to park right outside our door!! No lugging things all over a hotel, up steps or in an elevator, etc... RIGHT off the freeway, easy to get to, easy to get back on. If passing through OKC would stay again
1 night trip Sep 27, 2015
Nicole
"Slick hotels"
I always rent rooms from them but this one time this guy tried to make me pay a cash deposit! I told him i just booked a room yesterday and bo deposit now this time there's a deposit! Then he said ok no deposit. It felt like he was gonna take my money in pocket iit!
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"Family Travel"
Housekeeping speedy but thorough, staff was nice, breakfast was so/so but there's a Denny's in the parking lot, Sonic and McDonald's next door.
6 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Katriana
my stay was ok. it was what i expected. nothing to write home about. was okay for 1 night.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Tracey
More than I expected for my Bargain price. I keep coming back bc I love that it's right off 35 and very friendly helpful staff. This will always be my choice of stay!
3 night trip Aug 27, 2015
Tabitha
Good for the price. Room was clean.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2015
Angie
"it was so so"
Well it was nice except I couldn't check in early
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Jesse
"Do not stay here"
This hotel room was extremely dirty. It smelled stale when we walked into the room. It looked like someone had vomited down the side of the bed and it wasn't cleaned. The sheets were dirty.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"old"
Dont like it. Too old. I be been in another america best balue inn and it was pretty better than this one.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
francisco
"Horrible hotel"
1st roommate Hair in bathroom sink, bugs in bathtub , stains on sheets and pillows. People outside going from room to room. People asking us for cigarettes and lighters. Overall creepy 2nd room didn't go in. The supposed non-smoking room was filled with a stail smoke smell as u opened the door.33rd room had a huge coockroach on the wall over one of the beds. The manager yelled at me for changing rooms for me and said " because I had a discounted rate, what do u expect.". Never would ever recommend!!!!
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Very bad motel bad area druggie working girls all around motel
4 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
daniel
"America's Best Value Inn-I refused to stay there."
When we checked in, our 1st room had hair in bathroom sink and a dirty bathroom. Refused it. Our 2nd rm smelt horrible with stall smoke. Refused it . Our 3rd rm had a cockroach on the wall by the beds. Took a picture of it. The owner said that what do I expect when I pay a discounted rate through Expedia. He raised his voice at me. "323 I ask if I would have paid regular price are you saying I wouldn't have those issues?". There was what looked like drug deals going back and forth between the this hotel and the 1 next door at the Plaza Inn. Tennants were asking for cigarettes and pacing back and forth. I would never recommend this hotel or any on that street. Expedia after about 2hrs later on the phone did put us up in a 4 star hotel and they covered the difference in price. It was the LaQuinta Inn. Very nice and relaxing.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Not a bad hotel for the price. Could use some paint in the rooms along with some better cleaning. Not sure it if was glaze or something else sticky on the night stand table. Would have been nice if they used the proper toilet seats for the size of the toilet. Otherwise it was pretty clean, quiet, and staff was very helpful.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
the room smelled - st
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"A no stay place"
It was run down, sink had pocelen broken out of sink rusting, not clean around tub I will not stay there again.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
lou
It was convenient but the clerk was rude didn't give me any info concerning the hotel and it's amenities.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"it sucked"
it was awful
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
greg
"Pleased with my stay"
Room was clean and spacious. Found it overall good value for my money, and have no complaints other than a bed a bit on the hard side ( but in my experience beds in hotels usually are, so nothing unusual there )
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Room was way to hot
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
The room wasn't clean and there were people fighting right outside the door. I didn't feel at ease at all.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Connie
"recent stay."
This hotel is old, worn out. Not clean. Would never go back.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015