All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
3030 S Prospect Ave., Oklahoma City, OK, 73129, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.5
"Never again"
The heat didn't work and the shower barely worked.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2016
"Hopefully renovations are still ongoing..."
I understand the facility is,still being renovated and things take time to get done but when I saw the shower I could not bring myself to use it. Hopefully the renovations have not stopped as the doors need fresh paint in the room and one of the chairs was pretty dingy looking.
2 night family trip Jan 14, 2016
"America's Best Value Inn Oklahoma City"
A very good hotel
1 night trip Dec 2, 2015
"Courtesy and Enjoyment maybe??"
My stay start off with trying to locate my room. Once I found the room there was someone else there sleeping in the room. After reporting it to front desk to get another room, which took front desk person to react very slowly. Otherwise the front desk when checking out wasn't very polite esp to rewards member for over 3 years with parent company.
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2015
Terence
"set your own alarm."
Lamps did not work, wake-up call was 15 minutes late and I could bearly hear it.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
joshua
the staff is extremely rude
1 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2015
Christy
"3rd World Country standards"
1st time I ever left a hotel due to unacceptable conditions. *walls & doors were filthy w/dirt, some sort of red stuff (make-up)smeared on the walls in addition to gum stuck in a crack in the door jam. *1/2 the shower door was bent and rusted so it wouldn't slide *The 2 towels were thread bare, rough and the size of a gym towel here were unrepaired holes in the walls. *The top of the towel rack was pulled away from the wall falling off *There were no windows in the bathroom and the fan didn't work so everything was steamed and the water handle had what appeared to be mold inside what I think should have been clear plastic. *The fire sprinkler in the bathroom was held in by a rag stuffed in the hole *Neither the TV nor the Wi-Fi worked. The front desk person said it was due to the storm "Due to the storm, it's down until further notice", but the hotel I moved into had both up and working. *The breakfast had 3 dehydrated apples (literally - all 3 were wrinkled), no bread, no cereal, no milk or anything in a normal continental breakfast. There was an employee in the breakfast room with his head down on the table. I asked if there was any bread or milk. He said there are biscuits that weren't ready yet (breakfast was 6-9:00 - it was 8:30). He told me to look in the refrigerator for milk (the fridge had a sign "Employees Only")
7 night trip Nov 28, 2015
Not Provided
"Wolf in sheep clothing"
BEDBUGS CENTRAL HOLES IN THE WALLS phone nor the TV works
2 night trip Nov 27, 2015
"Bad Neighborhood. Nice bed. Syringes???"
Very sketchy neighborhood. Very loud banging all night like someone was fighting upstairs. First 30 seconds in the room and I found syringes hidden under the edge of the mattress. But it was not lacking in a comfortable mattress, great smelling, and no bed bugs. The house keeping was severely annoying and rude in the morning.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Alexandria
"Liked it"
Blahhhh
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
It sucked, the non smoking room smelt like smoke. The deadbolt latch fell off when we closed the door. The towels and lamp shades where stained with I don't know what. I will never stay there again! !!!
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
J Paul
"Meh"
This cheap hotel is very "average" or below. I'm not picky, but must say i didn't feel comfortable in the room. Found brown/red stains on the side of the bedding, yuck. The coffee and waffles were good, but REALLY, the dried up/expired pastries?! Our room was run down and the phone/many lights didn't work. If you need a cheap place to spend one night it's fine, but don't expect luxury!
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
Elisa
"Very old and dingy"
Would not stay here again. This motel is nasty . The rooms are in bad repair the TV is old and not clear . Smelled of old mold and smoke .
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
Iowa Teaveler
The room was spacious and included fridge & microwave. The wifi was non existent. The continental breakfast was what you'd expect. The surrounding neighborhood included a Denny's and Sonic within walking distance, and numerous other places nearby to eat.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
Was nice. Had no complaints about the room. Breakfast was sad. Not much variety, & felt bad about taking anything because they only put out about 6 pieces of each thing offered.
5 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
Rooms smelled like smoke, carpet was grummy, towels were hard and tub were yellow, not satisfied with this hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
phyllis
"HORRENDOUS, HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE"
Even though non-smoking was requested, upon entering the room, it wreaked with a foul odor, stains on chairs, bedspread and carpet. No shampoo, conditioner or soap found anywhere. The linens had a foul odor too, we called to front desk, NO ANSWER. We booked for two (2) nights and checked in late around 11pm. I instantly got on the phone to book the second night at another hotel. We tolerated the conditions one horrendous night, took a shower to leave early and not come back or stay for the second night. Went to use hair dryer: sparks of electricity flew out and burned smell came out, called front desk again: no answer - suffice to say, I went to a business meeting with wet, nappy hair. Called Hotel.com to try and get my refund for the second night, but they refused. PLEASE DO NOT STAY HERE, IT'S DIRTY, UNRESPONSIVE TO CUSTOMERS' NEEDS....OUR ROOM LOOKED AND SMELLED LIKE SOMEONE HAD DIED IN IT......
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
Kim-Huong
Wouldn't give the hotel a bad score, nor stellar. It was just your usual stay... Nothing bad, nothing outstanding. EXCEPT that I liked we were able to park right outside our door!! No lugging things all over a hotel, up steps or in an elevator, etc... RIGHT off the freeway, easy to get to, easy to get back on. If passing through OKC would stay again
1 night trip Sep 27, 2015
Nicole
"Slick hotels"
I always rent rooms from them but this one time this guy tried to make me pay a cash deposit! I told him i just booked a room yesterday and bo deposit now this time there's a deposit! Then he said ok no deposit. It felt like he was gonna take my money in pocket iit!
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"Family Travel"
Housekeeping speedy but thorough, staff was nice, breakfast was so/so but there's a Denny's in the parking lot, Sonic and McDonald's next door.
6 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Katriana
my stay was ok. it was what i expected. nothing to write home about. was okay for 1 night.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Tracey
More than I expected for my Bargain price. I keep coming back bc I love that it's right off 35 and very friendly helpful staff. This will always be my choice of stay!
3 night trip Aug 27, 2015
Tabitha
Good for the price. Room was clean.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2015
Angie
"it was so so"
Well it was nice except I couldn't check in early
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Jesse
"Do not stay here"
This hotel room was extremely dirty. It smelled stale when we walked into the room. It looked like someone had vomited down the side of the bed and it wasn't cleaned. The sheets were dirty.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"old"
Dont like it. Too old. I be been in another america best balue inn and it was pretty better than this one.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
francisco
"Horrible hotel"
1st roommate Hair in bathroom sink, bugs in bathtub , stains on sheets and pillows. People outside going from room to room. People asking us for cigarettes and lighters. Overall creepy 2nd room didn't go in. The supposed non-smoking room was filled with a stail smoke smell as u opened the door.33rd room had a huge coockroach on the wall over one of the beds. The manager yelled at me for changing rooms for me and said " because I had a discounted rate, what do u expect.". Never would ever recommend!!!!
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Very bad motel bad area druggie working girls all around motel
4 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
daniel
"America's Best Value Inn-I refused to stay there."
When we checked in, our 1st room had hair in bathroom sink and a dirty bathroom. Refused it. Our 2nd rm smelt horrible with stall smoke. Refused it . Our 3rd rm had a cockroach on the wall by the beds. Took a picture of it. The owner said that what do I expect when I pay a discounted rate through Expedia. He raised his voice at me. "323 I ask if I would have paid regular price are you saying I wouldn't have those issues?". There was what looked like drug deals going back and forth between the this hotel and the 1 next door at the Plaza Inn. Tennants were asking for cigarettes and pacing back and forth. I would never recommend this hotel or any on that street. Expedia after about 2hrs later on the phone did put us up in a 4 star hotel and they covered the difference in price. It was the LaQuinta Inn. Very nice and relaxing.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Not a bad hotel for the price. Could use some paint in the rooms along with some better cleaning. Not sure it if was glaze or something else sticky on the night stand table. Would have been nice if they used the proper toilet seats for the size of the toilet. Otherwise it was pretty clean, quiet, and staff was very helpful.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
the room smelled - st
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"A no stay place"
It was run down, sink had pocelen broken out of sink rusting, not clean around tub I will not stay there again.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
lou
It was convenient but the clerk was rude didn't give me any info concerning the hotel and it's amenities.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"it sucked"
it was awful
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
greg
"Pleased with my stay"
Room was clean and spacious. Found it overall good value for my money, and have no complaints other than a bed a bit on the hard side ( but in my experience beds in hotels usually are, so nothing unusual there )
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Room was way to hot
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
The room wasn't clean and there were people fighting right outside the door. I didn't feel at ease at all.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Connie
"recent stay."
This hotel is old, worn out. Not clean. Would never go back.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Motel is very run down.
3 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"OKC hotel"
This is just an old motel, that hasn't been updated much at all. You do get what you pay for - we should have stayed at a more expensive place. Even the chair's fabric was just dirty from wear. Nothing in particular, the room's furnishings and carpet were just old and almost worn out. We stopped on the way during a long car ride, so we were only there for the night's rest. We went to bed early, and woke up at 5:30 so we hit the road. When we break up the cost of the room over the number of hours we used the room it was ok. But if we were going to spend the whole day it would have been really depressing.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
ML
"close to where we needed to go."
our room was terrible, we paid for 2 nights and they refunded for the 2nd night, which they should have refunded for both nights, they couldn't put us in another room cause of no vacancies. we had dirty sheets on both beds and then they only give us sheets for one bed, which we used to cover with cause of the dirty bed and dead bugs in the bathroom, black spots on ceiling over stool, phone didn't work, no remote control for tv and only one light worked in the room, there was a band aid over the peep hole. will not ever stay at this place again.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Erik
Decent motel for what you pay
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Find another place !"
I would not recommend this motel. I did not feel safe and regretted taking my family here once we got to our room. All kinds of shady people outside at night. Do yourself the favor and book somewhere else.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Never again"
This hotel seemed more like a brothel then a hotel. I was traveling alone and was scared the whole time I was there.
D. Stanfill
"terrible room"
our hotel was terrible, we had double beds, bed sheets were dirty, looked like they had not been changed, found 2 hairs on the pillow case, had a band aid over the peep hole, black spots on the ceiling above the stool, no remote for tv and telephone did not work, dead bugs in the bathroom, only one light worked in the room. they couldn't give us another room, cause they said they had no more rooms and they refunded us for one room, which they should have refunded for both nights. they gave us sheets for one bed, not two, for us to change ourselves, because this was late night. our room was stinky, smelled like old smoke, when we had asked for a non smoking room. will not ever go back to that hotel. seriously thinking about calling the health dept or someone about that hotel, well our room.
Erik
"Wont stay here again"
Checked in, went to room ... card wouldn't open door and had to go back for another card. Carried my stuff back up the to room, opened the door and the beds weren't made, soiled towels on bath room counter and floor. Went back to the office and told them about the room's condition, and the clerk says, "So, do you want a different room?" I was shocked that that they would even ask, much less to do so with indignation. I told them that a CLEAN room would be nice. The beds were made and the towels changed in the new room ... the microwave and frig didn't work, but the beds were made and the towels changed.
Lee
"Quick stop"
Room was clean and neat but the security chain was missing from the door. Neighborhood was right on the hi way so convenient but noisy.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Ollen
"Decent But....."
Decent but noisy! Too close the freeway and every time the bathroom toilet flushed the pipes made this God awful noise.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Terri B
"Less than I expected"
I didn't pay a lot cause I didn't expect a lot. But - the TV remote was broken, the sink leaked, the toilet fill line leaked. At 2 pm/check-in we had to wait for our room. Did they not have anything else available? The staff was nice, room was clean, AC worked good.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Staff was Very unprofessional and Creepy!"
the only staff member was behind a metal bar and said one thing to me the whole time during check In "ID and driver's license" then the gentleman working just threw the key cards at me through the metal bars. I never once was asked if I needed anything or thank you. Employee was wearing dirty street clothes and was very creepy. the room was very questionable... very hot, old and everything looked like it had been used a 100 times....even the disposable Kleenex box. There was not even any furniture in the room and I was scared to touch anything. I slept on top of the sheets and only stayed the one night before checking out and finding a different hotel. I realize that we got the room late at night in a town we didn't know but. ...WOW pictures are nothing like real situation. This hotel is only for someone who just needs to sleep... the bed was maybe a 4/10 at best. The only nice part was the very friendly housekeeper who was very sweet/accommodating .. She even offered to help me when my luggage spilled in the walkway. The housekeeper needs to be front desk with a premonition! Not staying again.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015