All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
3030 S Prospect Ave., Oklahoma City, OK, 73129, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.7
    2.8
"Oklahoma City"
Came in at 235 am and check-in was easy with no-hassle. Went to the room and slept. The rooms are nothing spectacular but if you need an inexpensive place to stay I would say this place will do fine for you
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"You get what you pay for..."
Stayed here with my Fiance for a Thunder game. The bed was hard, lights didn't work, bathroom was tiny. The two women at the front desk were rude and frowned the whole time. You get what you pay for. Won't be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"GOOD SERVICE"
IT WASNT ANYTHING TO BRAG ABOUT BUT IT WAS JUST WHAT I NEEDED. CLEAN FOR THE MOST PART YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A PLACE AT A DECENT PRICE HERE IT IS. !
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
lisa
"DO Not Book at America's Best Value inn, OKC"
This place is a hovel!! And that is being generous. When we checked in the front desk clerk was rude, the rest where just as bad, the room smelled like stagnant water, the towels they provided in the room looked as though they were housekeeping rags, when I asked for new towels the girl said that they where perfectly fine, until I took them up to her and asked if she'd use those.. Good thing we bring our own.. Housekeeping never showed up to clean the room when I informed the manager/clerk I was asked what she I wanted her to do about it? Really that's not how you speak to a customer,,, if it hadn't of been one of the busiest weekends in OKC we would have left asap!!! This place doesn't deserve the business it is getting it doesn't even deserve half a star,,, that place is a haven for drug dealers and bookers..
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Lydia
"I would stay"
We stayed here probably all together a week. It wasn't bad at all. The price is a good price. The girls that work the evening shift are super sweet. I would stay here again if I needed to.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Marquisa
"Wasn't Pleased."
We got to the hotel and it was easy to find right off the interstate which was nice, but when I went to check in they were in the middle of putting up sheet rock and it was super dirty. When we got to our room there were dead cockroaches in the corners and we had no towels or anything. There was no breakfast like the website had said and when I asked about the wifi I was told they didn't have any when that's what was advertised. Also when I checked in I had asked for a receipt and I was told I would get one when I checked out, but when I asked when we left I was told I was only allowed to pick one up when I checked in. So needless to say I will not be returning to this particular hotel.
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
suzi
"Not comfortable."
At manifest for a long period of time there was a car playing a very loud music which was very disruptive. The hotel also doesn't have a single sachet of hair conditioner for use. One of the lampshades was missing a bulb.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"poor! never again"
Just over all poor. We didn't get a welcome when we went to check in. Didn't have enough towels in our room. TV was hard to work.one of the lights wouldn't turn off, so we had to sleep with the light on.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
jamie
We were in OKC for college recruitment. Our experience at ABVI was good. Room was clean and everything was in working order. Sure we will llok at staying again should we find ourselves in OKC again.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
JMW
"ruddest person in the business"
the manager of this hotel started cussing at us and insisted we leave after there was confusion on how many days were reserved. because we needed to stay one more night we offered to pay again but he said he would not honor he hotels.com price.
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Shelli
"moments notice accommodations"
pretty good. my son and I there for wrestling tournament. had more than a complimentary breakfast. biscuits and gravy and self made waffles. not bad. interstate noise but not too much we did sleep ok. bed comfortable. good price and good central location,
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
audrey
"smelly and cold"
When I got heat to turn on it had a really foul smell and by 2am could take it any more and turned it off the carpet was old and smells bad when wet it was raining think rain was coming in under door.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
"January together"
Just wish breakfast had included sausage & eggs.
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
Staff was friendly rooms are a little out dated but clean
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"it was alright"
It was OK overall
2 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
Halena
"It was okay one just the weekend"
The young lady that assisted us when we checked in was very rude. No welcoming feeling at all. When we checked into our room it was a smoking room when I clearly asked for none smoking. No big deal called the front desk told her to please change me rooms and she got frustrated and hung up on me. She did change me rooms. The second room was a lot better. Smelled clean and was very cozy. The only problem was that their was burned cigarretes marks on the comforter.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Worst hotel I've been to"
Hotel would not let us check into our hotel and stated they were taking our money and there was nothing we could do about it!
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Do not recommend"
The air conditioner in my room was broken...there were cigarette burns on my sheets ...and finally, the doughnuts served in the breakfast room had mold on them. There are plenty of hotels in the area with comparable rates. Check them out 1st.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"OK, for the price"
The breakfast looked horrible; the gravy was watery and the waffle iron was broken.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
"okay"
this place is ok to stay for the money
4 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Noel
"Do not stay here!"
The room was filthy, the door looked like it had been kicked in on a number of occasions, and nothing about my stay there was pleasant. Do not stay at this hotel, even if you're desperate.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Nikki
"not too bad.."
Overall, it was yada, yada. Continental breakfast was a joke. Just 2 choice of foods and only coffee or water. Juice machine was out of order. Sound noise was minimal. room was clean. If you pay "at the hotel" afterbooking with cash, there is a $20 cash deposit. Not sure what they think a $20 deposit is going to take care of, but anyway..would stay there again if all other hotels in the area are booked up.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Alecia
"Close together highway"
the televisions are out dated and blurry. The bed was comfortable
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Will
"traveling through"
Nice hotel, rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast started at 6, but biscuits were froze and gravy cold, waffle iron did not work. Other than this I would stay here again
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
snowbird
"Not impressed."
The room was not very clean. Unsure on whether the sheets were changed or not. Under no circumstance would we stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Wouldn't recommend."
Pros: The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the room was inexpensive. Cons: -This hotel is located off of a major highway. When exiting the highway, you have to quickly cross two lanes to make it into the hotel. If you miss it, you have to make a U-turn, because the service road is one-way. -The room smelled pretty badly. -The shower was tiny. -The front desk person was neither friendly nor unfriendly; she seemed to speak as little as possible. -The neighborhood is not the best. You also can't walk anywhere, even though there are some fast food restaurants nearby, because there are no sidewalks. You'd have to cross a major highway to go to a restaurant besides the two closest fast food places.
2 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
"Filthy"
I wish I could figure out how to post the pictures I took of the room we had because the room defied description only. To begin with the staff at check in was quite unfriendly and seemed bothered to have to check us in. After finding our room, a king regular room we were horrified. The room was filthy from years of no upkeep, every single piece of furniture was damaged and filthy to include the box spring! There was an upholstered chair in the corner that was torn and dirty with a large white in color dripped "organic type" stain all over the front. There would be no sitting there! The barroom was dirty with molded and mildewed grout and rusted fixtures but the staff was kind enough to leave for us used wet washcloth from the former guest, perhaps to clean the room with. The bed was really hard and after close inspection to be sure of no bed bugs/critters in the bed, we attempted to sleep with no blankets (dirty) and only the sheets that looked clean. This made for a really cold night as the heater was encrusted with dirt/rust/scale and we were affraid to breath air being supplied by the unit. I know $54 isn't a lot to pay for a room but is still expected somewhere that would at least be hygienic! There are a number of hotels nearby...anywhere else would have been better.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Derek
"Needs a lot of improvement"
The first room assigned to me was disgusting. It was just out right filthy and smelled horrible. The receptionist assigned me to a new room that was better. Still wasn't what I expected in a hotel.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
countrykid
"It was nice place"
The hotel was a quiet place. Everyone was friendly. The room was nice and clean.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Andy
"This is a run down hotel"
This place is run down. It was extremely difficult to open the door from the outside (room 127). Even the toilet didn't work. Pay $5 more to stay some place with working doors and plumbing. Seriously.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Ken
"Cheap."
Dont bother going to the "breakfast". It's a room, a bed, and a door. You get what you pay for.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Arlyn C
"This place was cool."
It was great.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Elvia
"terrible"
This place was nothing at all as advertised. No breakfest mold in the shower and tub. Outdated tv. Just terrible
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"do able"
It was kind of a little ghetto, didnt like the loudness of the hotel surrounding. They were doing remodeling, so they didnt give us bkfast or even hot coffee. It was doable due to just a quick night rest and back on the road again.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
"not worth the money"
Several things we were told were available were not. There was no breakfast, no coffee on room. There was no TV remote (what else is there to do in a hotel room). We reported this, brought one but didn't program it to our TV, so of course it didn't work. She waited..and waited to bring it and finally my husban...weñ5 aN E but
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"yeah --no"
front desk not friendly or helpful, I asked both times to be on ground level both time s got 2nd level even though it appears there is almost no one here...internet is so very lacking, I have been disconnected several times tonight and it is soooo slowwwwww. yeah I could go on
7 night business trip Nov 26, 2014
Noel
"Cheap but what I expected"
Clerk was nice, location was still under construction so no continental breakfast. Room was decent, Curtin was broke on one end, front door had a huge gap and you could hear everything going on outside. Wife found a used bar of soap left on the shower rail and the sink lights were not working. For as cheap as this stay was for us, it wasn't a bad place to sleep
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Bad"
The heat in the room Did not work and the water in the bathroom did.not work rite
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Great place with a great price!"
I always stay here when I can't get in quarters on Tinker AFB. Great owners and staff too, And the lobby dining/room are will really be classy when the remodel is done!
3 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
Alan
"its a gamble. roll your dice you might win you ma."
Young teen staff. Busy playing on there phones. Left the front check in office locked up for over an hour while they played inside or something. Had to get another room cause the one they gave wasn't clean and the second room I got wasn't clean either but I was tired and it was late so I stayed. Stayed there before, but this visit was awful.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
chris
"pretty disappointed"
The room was dirty, the beds were uncomfortable, and the entire front office is a disaster due to remodeling. No breakfast like I had expected. I guess it was worth the $40, but next time I'll pay a little more and get a better place to stay
1 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
It was disappointing. I wasn't expecting site to be under renovation.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Leeta
"Emergency Only"
Only stay here for utility. Lots of questionable activity late into the night. There were stains and mildew in the room. Not very nice, even for a cheap option.
1 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
"Good one"
Very good for value of money
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Cheap and Decent room for an overnight stay."
It was fine for a quick one night we needed to stay after the club. Not for anything long term. The front desk area was being remodeled so it was nothing to brag about and like some of the other reviews said, there was no breakfast. But the room was clean and decent, nothing fancy just a standard room and the $42.00 was perfect.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Nice hotel close to restaurants."
Check in fast, room clean, bathroom clean refrigerator & microwave. AC realy old. They remodel soon will be much better.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Florin
Is there any negative stars? We asked for non-smoking, ended up in a smoking room with a TV that did not work and broken doors everywhere! Oh, and there is no WiFi either.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
J
"Nothing special, just OK for 1 night."
Everything was OK. When we were there they had a big construction right on the reception and another problem we had was a horrible noisy refrigerator, because of that it was a bit difficult to sleep. So for this price not bad, we didn't expect it to be better in this location. Recommend it for 1 night to everyone.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Andrey
"SUCKS!"
A few problems I really don't want to get into but had to change rooms once I got to my original and then I wanted to change again but said screw it. Not a great stay at all and the place really sucked along with all the people as well. Slept ok was the only good thing...I will never stay at this place again!
"Its a hotel"
It was an okay hotel. Really liked the price but other than that, nothing truly special.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014