All hotels in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States of America
2635 West O Street, I-80 Ext 395 or 396 to Hwy 6, Lincoln, NE, 68528, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Easy access to I-80"
The motel had a strange smell to it, in the hallways and room. The rooms were small, yet clean. We did not eat the breakfast, so I do not know how it was. We did not eat it only because of other raters stated that it was sparse. There were many smokers, right outside the side entrance door, yet no smoke smell in the building. It rained very heavy thunderstorms for three hours during the night, yet the hotel room was relatively quiet. There are not many places to get something to eat at, near the hotel. The Papa John's is s RIP OFF DO NOT ORDER from them!!!! I spent $32.00 on a small pizza and 8 wings. Ridiculous! Over all good experience. I would probably stay there again, if the stink was not there.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
G. H.
"Nice."
The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was minimal with not much seating.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Sherry
"It was "fine""
Should probably disclaimer this by saying that I was only looking for a place to sleep, shower, and have breakfast. Was in town for a few days visiting family and it's on their end of town. Didn't plan on spending a whole lot of time at the hotel. That being said, I would only give it a 3. Yes, it's apparently been recently updated, but it was done pretty shoddy. Walls were missing paint in places where someone didn't take the time to check. Screw holes from what I assume was the previous TV were left in the wall. The 1st night we stayed, the people staying in the adjoining room next door were smoking (even though it's a non smoking hotel) and the smell was so strong it made me nauseous. When I went down to breakfast, 30 minutes before the end, they were completely out of everything besides toast. The next day was the same story, except this time they were out of peanut butter and jelly as well and the butter was too frozen to spread. The shower heads could use a good clean as there is so much buildup on them that the water has trouble getting through. Honestly, I'd probably stay here again, just for the fact that it's so close to my family member's house. And really, for the price, it's not the worst place I've stayed. Just don't get your expectations too high.
4 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Wow, new carpet and paint, And friendly staff."
Very great. nice room. Nice staff, nice breakfast. Nice.
Cheryl
"Good location."
We did not realize there was no elevator and had the 3rd floor. I am 77 yrs old and thank goodness the man behind the desk helped with our suitcases. The stairs were quite a challenge. The room was very nice. We had boarding passes to print out and the printer was out of ink. Very in-convent.
Carole
"Nice Staff"
Bobby at the front desk was a real sweetheart. Good breakfast, but I wish they had queen beds.
PapaBear
"very good"
Very good room not the one i reserved because i was traveling with a small dog. I reserved a king and was switched to 2 queens. Room was modern and quiet clean front desk associates very nice
1 night business trip May 14, 2014
diane
"very helpful staff"
We stayed there the night before participating in the Lincoln Half Marathon. It took us longer to get back to our hotel than we anticipated, so we requested a late checkout on Sunday. They informed us of a $10 per hour late checkout fee -- when I spoke to the staff at the counter about my frustrations about having to pay an extra $20 because the event went long, she talked to me and compromised by meeting me half way. Very helpful and friendly.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"easy to find"
Being on the West end of town made it easy to get to.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"A place to stay while traveling"
The A/C was really loud so we turned it off most of the night. The toilet seat was loose which we reported and they said they would fix it. Everything else was ok. They had recently remodeled the hotel which was nice. It seemed to be fairly clean.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
the travelers
"Great accomodations and good price."
Everything was terrific. I would definitely stay there again sometime.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Easy Access"
We were not familiar with Lincoln, but needed to stop for the night. This hotel was close to Interstate 80 which made finding it easy and getting back on track the next day easy. Room was clean and the rates were reasonable.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Inexepensiv hotel in Western Lincoln"
We wanted a inexpensive hotel in West Linclon which is near where our son lives. The hotel appears to have been remodeled and is nice condition.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"What was I thinking?"
I thought I would give Super 8 another try, this was the last time I make that mistake. The staff was friendly, though the motel still needed some work even when the review said the rooms were remodeled as of 10/13, I believe. My room smelled like stale cigarettes and furnished with cheap, old, beat up motel furniture. I also discovered the next morning, the bed ruffle was severely stained as I was picking up some of my belongings. To be quite honest I have never had a good experience at Super 8, Sorry?
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"close to highway hotel staff at check-in very kind"
Thankyou to the person who checked us in!! He was extremely helpful with are needs, thank-you again, Lisa
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"I'm surprised a franchise would endorse this facik"
First, there was no mention of a charge for dogs so I was upset when I got there that this "pet friendly" hotel that takes dogs up to 75 pounds didn't show clearly that there was an. $11 fee per dog Second, it was a very old, tired, motel that had seen better years, I am surprised it had a franchise affiliated with it. I will to be staying there again.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
"Very clean but noisy"
Very clean, very nice. Most comfortable bed ever. Noisy though - cars and airplanes. Would stay again.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Colleen
"Close to my business, location, and freeways"
Great place for my one night stay. The room was clean, and comfortable. Money says a lot, so I sort of knew what I was going to get. I was still disappointed with the breakfast, and especially the bottom of the line plastic utensils.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
Larry S.
no amenities close, but a clean low cost place to get off the road for the night
1 night trip Jan 28, 2014
"Excellent, super nice manager!"
Very nice, can't beat the price!
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"average price"
older hotel, very nice staff. Beds have been upgraded so that is nice. Microwave and fridge, love that. Free wifi- awesome. Breakfast very bare bones- cereal, juice, apples and oranges, waffles and packaged sweet rolls, oatmeal. NO PROTEIN at all. Wish they at the very least had yogurt, or hard boiled eggs. Breakfast room was nice with a tv. Rooms clean, towels thread-bare- one smelled like petroleum. Need some new towels desperately very thin and old. Nice flat screen tv's mounted on the wall. A little too expensive on Football weekends for what you get.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Dlarson
"Good for quick stop"
Room was fine. Staff was helpful, especially in the breakfast room.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
"quiet end of town"
very clean room, excellent service but the brkfst could be better. but have no complaints!!
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2013
tresa
"Nice overnight stay."
We had an enjoyable experience. The room was clean, bed was comfortable, service was great.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"Good, but..."
Convient location and friendly staff. Our only issue was the rooms were being remodeled and the smell of the new carpet, or something in the room, made it rather off putting. There is something to be said for off-gassing materials before installing them especially carpets. We did sleep with the window open to minimize the smell. Also, the chair in the room smelled as if it came from a former smoking room so we avoided it.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
was not impressed with the gentlemen who checked us in very rude.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Anita
"Nice hotel, handy to get to."
We enjoyed our stay. will go there again. Only problem is with the continental breakfast, the waffle maker sticks bad. Everyone had problems with it. Need a better non-stick machine. Otherwise had a great time.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
"Good deal"
Very quiet. Clean. And affordable. Could use a better breakfast choice.
5 night trip Sep 1, 2013
Ryan
"Good for the price"
No real big complaints, we stayed one night, it was perfectly fine for the price. Bathroom needs updating and room did smell some of pets, but we have pets so not an unusual odor for us.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Terry
"Fine overnight stay on the way through town"
Very basic close to the freeway hotel room. It was what I expected it to be.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
Nice hotel for an overnight stay. No convenient nearby food choices.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
Whiskey. Creek restaurant next door. Gave us 10% coupon at hotel
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2013
"Move across country"
Booked on hotels.com. Management insistent on needing credit card. Then needed phone number for Hotels.com. Showed confirmation number, showed that it was paid through Hotels.com. Continued until check out to need hotels.com info. Otherwise, room was comfy, decent location, appreciated the continental breakfast!
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2013
"Rooster"
A great overnight or MULTI day stay. Very new.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
Rooster
New carpet; comfortable bed. What's not to like?
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
CC
"Okay hotel, but would not return."
The hotel did not seem to live up to the price of the room. They were friendly, but I did not feel like it was a worthwhile stay.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Very comfortable."
Traveling with my 19 year old daughter, room was neat, everything worked, easy off and on to the freeway, quiet, bed was very comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Veronica
"Great for a quick stop over!"
The bed was very comfortable! The complimentary breakfast could use some additional items (protein) and coffee was not the best. Overall the hotel was very nice for the price paid and I would stop again if traveling through.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
RC
"Good for the price"
Beds were comfortable, and the room had a good shower. Breakfast was better than the usual Super 8. No restaurants nearby, but our GPS found us a few choices within a couple of miles. There is not much of anything nearby, so be ready to drive a bit more, or have dinner before you stop. A gas station on the way back to the highway was convenient when we left the next morning.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Ann
"Good for sleeping one night, affordable"
We were able to check in early, but the were removing g all the AC units for cleaning it was 95 that day. Really do this in the fall or spring when temps are more comfortable. The room had few updates, other updates were poor quality and just coverups of the old out dated motel. If you need a cheap place to sleep it's ok.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"No complaints"
Everything was great - we were at the hotel quite frequently and never had any issues. Room and facilities were very clean and kept up well.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Heidi
"Newly Rehabbed."
Recently stayed over-night with my wife. The hotel was newly rehabbed and conveniently located close to the highway. While there wasn't much in the area as far as Gas Stations/Restaurants the location proved ideal for passing through. The staff certainly could've been friendlier. While having morning coffee and breakfast there gossip and complaints were overheard unpleasantly. Breakfast was nothing to get excited about.. Coffee, toast and waffles. Little more to be desired. I definitely would stay here again because I thought the rooms were great/clean and that's what's most important to me for a quick night overstay
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
"Excellent, Clean & Comfortable"
A great hotel to stay at if you're traveling on 80. It's very well kept and very very comfortable. Spacious and clean rooms and beds.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
Nick
"Surprised"
The hotel has been refurbrished; therefore, it was better than I expected. This was our first stay at a Motel 8. We needed a one night stay, near the expressway. This was perfect. Not much for breakfast, but they have the best cinimmon rolls.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Verne
"Reasonable stopover spot"
Directions were a little difficult, especially in the dark. Reasonable spot to stopover on drive home. Room was typical Super 8, clean and quiet. Took quite a while for the AC to finally cool down the room given the starting temperatures but it did so the sleeping was comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013
"Comfortable"
Just needed room to sleep
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"Convenient"
Good. Problem with having to re-key each day. Nice to have a bus to the airport, especially since it is so close.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
Fred
"Lincoln West Stay"
Very clean and updated. Great staff. Would highly recommend !
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2013
Rhonda
"Good Value"
Nice motel for the price. Very affordable. Also included a continental breakfast
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Nobody could locate an iron, nor were there many efforts to help out and we all had dress clothes that needed ironed for wedding. The beds were killing our backs, very uncomfortable and had dips in them that we rolled into. Def need an update for comfort levels. There was used opened soap in our shower....did not seem cleaned and disinfected. The wall leaked rainwater and the carpet was wet from rain for a few days under window. The rooms were so tiny. The employees were not friendly and welcoming or grateful for the business, didn't even speak to us when we were in the eating area, hallways, etc...Rooms or hallways did not seem clean and fresh smelling at all. We had four other family members book rooms and they were equally saying they would not return. We stayed in room 108. They were on the 2nd floors.
3 night family trip May 24, 2013