All hotels in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here7111 Spring St, I 80 and 72nd St Exit 449, Omaha, NE, 68106, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Good for the price"
I chose this hotel because it was inexpensive and close to the conference I was attending. Everything was clean, neat, and working. Housekeeping change towels, took out trash, and made up the bed each day of my stay. My car and my personal belongings were safe during my entire stay. My only complaint is lack of hair dryer and iron in the room, but these were minor things.
3 night trip Mar 5, 2014
"A good weekend get-away"
The staff was very friendly. I enjoyed a clean, comfortable room.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Not impressed"
It is close to the interstate and a reasonable drive to airport and I enjoyed a wonderful meal in the restaurant next door, Spezia. However, was not happy with the hotel personnel. I had requested a non smoking room but given a smoking room on the third floor. I have a considerable limp and there was no elevator. Vending machines took your money. While I was getting my change back that the soda machine had taken. I heard the same person who had given me a third floor walk up smoking room tell a walk in that anything was available. Apparently, hotel.com business was not appreciated. I would not stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Clean"
Overnight stay was clean and great start in the morning with breakfast
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"Very serviceable motely in this part of town. - t"
The motel is older but well maintained and I would not hesitate to stay again and would, and already did, gladly recommend the motel others. AND there is never enough light in ANY motel room.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"good location"
We got what we paid for. The beds could be improved but for cost, cannot complain. The staff is always helpful.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
"great"
The room was wonderful and inviting. Was a wonderful stay. Friendly staff.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Richard Peterson
They were doing some remodeling at this hotel
1 night trip Nov 6, 2013
Danny
"Good for sleeping"
Stayed there 4 days and every day wa s completely cleaned and bed made with clean sheets. Quiet and very accomadating. Will stay again
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Convenient to where we had to be the next morning."
It was fine, and met our needs. The only problem we had was that the floor was very wet under the air conditioner, And into the middle of the room. I did tell them about it when we left. Probably condensation from the unit--and it didn't affect our stay night there. I would probably stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2013
M. Baker
"Clean and quiet"
It was fine. I pulled in about mid-night and left about 7am. I made the reservation knowing I would only be there to shower and sleep, and that's exactly what I did. If that's what you're planning and you want a a clean, affordable place, this is it. If you're "vacationing", I couldn't tell you if this is or isn't the place....no idea what sights are near by, what traffic is like, if this place has a pool, etc.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Moderate price for a quite adequate price."
The room was quite adequate for an over night stay and when I asked for an extra pillow, it was delivered quite promptly. The breakfast included hot Belgian waffles that were a delight. Good selection of breakfast items and nice ad quiet.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
Dee Dee
"Road trip"
The room was fine the air could have worked better. We didn't complain though so they didn't know I guess. It was what we expected for the price. Had plenty of hot water and the beds were very comfortable. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2013
"Needs help"
I was staying for one night, it was too much I guess because it was a busy night there in town. Room on third floor, no elevator, came into room, it was vacuumed and neat but carpet was green, matted down, stained. Tv was old style, bed was the type you can feel the springs, laying down or sitting on it for more than a few minutes was uncomfortable. It appeared that they recently painted the bathroom because there was paint on the old vinyl floor, sloppy caulking job, and they forgot to remove the paint cover from bath fan which made it useless. From now on, I will think of this hotel stay and just laugh whenever I see a Super 8 sign. I wish I spent an extra $20 for a better room.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
The hotel was having the exterior rejuvenated during my stay, but the inside had already ben refurbished. My room had a very comfortable new mattress & box spring and I was very pleased.
3 night business trip Sep 8, 2013
Jerry
"Off interstate old buliding"
Worst hotel ever. Old spring beds. Old tvs. Day lady rude. Had to ring bell for assistance. Do not disturb sign kept getting taken. When doors shut walls shook. Window screen falling out. Towels were always wet when delivered. I stayed 13 nights while between houses I asked for a later check out didnt even get a half hour extension. Only reason i chose is because i had a cat and they were pet friendly. Had i not had a pet i would of slept in a tent.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Nice hotel but the bed was uncomfortable
1 night romance trip Aug 26, 2013
"close to zoo"
I think it was agood stay
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Easy to get to from interstate and university!"
Nice hotel for the price nothing to fancy but we only needed a place to sleep, shower and have some breakfast in the morning. Would stay at again.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Suggests"
The hallways were so humid & stuffy there was no air circulation. A couple of fans would have help especially were breakfast was being served. It was for one night, we were just passing though & looking for the lowest price. I just would have been more comfortable with fans but you get what you paid for....the room was okay after the air was turned on & clean.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Decent price, good quality"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were old but still well kept.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"Standard hotel"
Competent job.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2013
"Not bad for a mistake-Hotels.com initially confirm"
It was ok
2 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Katherine
"Old but clean and decent"
If you are looking for a decent place to stay for a great price go here! It was not the nicest hotel but it doesn't claim to be. The rooms need to be updated but were very clean. The ac works wonders!
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2013
"clean room: not far from zoo"
clean room, need to use AC in hallways. Breakfast was modest: waffles,cereal,yogurt
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"For the price it was nice!"
We were looking for something inexpensive as we were driving through the area. For the price, this place was just fine. It did smell like pachouli, but it was decent.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Kristin
The kids needed a pool, otherwise it met our needs.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2013
Pat
"Passing Through in Omaha"
I thought this motel was a good resting spot for the evening I stayed there. The rooms were clean (smelled like Lysol) and the lady that checked me in was very friendly and helpful. The signs on the doors about a secure entry after dark kind of creped me out!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Hunter
"Affordable and plain place close to downtown Omaha"
It was a fairly nice place for its price. Friendly & helpful front desk staff. The only thing I really disliked about it was the lingering smell of cigarette smoke in the non-smoking room I booked. Good place to stay if you are tight on the $. Otherwise best avoided.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"You get what you pay for"
This hotel was cheap, and we got what we paid for. Hotel is very dated, and the bed was very uncomfortable. Did not sleep well at all. Overall the hotel would be fine if only for one night, but we will not be staying here again.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2013
I was very tired after a long flight and needed a good location hotel. The staff was helpful and gave a room away from a noisy family who were waiting to check in.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
weary traveller
"Okay for a one night quick stay"
It wasn't terrible for a single night stay, but for the price I was hoping for a little bit cleaner room. The AC worked but was to small to cool the room in the summer heat. The halls are not climate controlled at all making the rooms harder to cool down. The room was clean but not the best in upkeep. Overall it worked for what I needed it for but for $75 a night after tax, I expected a little more.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Nate
"Good except odor of motel"
It was ok for sleeping and moving on but had a weird smell, maybe mildew..not real sure as soon as you walk in. Would probably try a different motel next time.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
Wendy
You get what you pay for. Sheets were not fitted on the bed. Very outdated...old.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Bobbi
The hallways stunk very bad. They cleaned the rooms, they made it look like the beds were remade and sheets changed except you lifted the bedspread and the sheets were all waded up at the end ....bed wasn't even made.
3 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"Nice location, easy to get to."
The room was clean and the staff was pleasent.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2013
JayCee613
"Close to the zoo"
It was fine. The room was clean. Loved the pillows. Breakfast was good but it was really crowded both mornings, so had to be patient. 2nd night heard sirens close by and right outside our door was a loud police radio describing a situation....a little disturbing to hear in the middle of the night. Heard other noises off and on, door rattled some, wasn't the quietest place to sleep. Overall ok for the price we paid as ut was our choice to go cheap.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
Not a very good stay. Loud airconditioner which made sleep impossible. Room right above and exit/entrance door that was very loud when opened and closed. Horrible night and no sleep!
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
"Easy stay, could use a little work"
We came in after 11pm and a friendly face was there to let me in and get me my keycard. Staff was great, easy to get to off the interstate, and building access was convenient. The building and room interiors could use some work. There was a hole in our bathtub/shower and the sink was not professionally installed. But these were minor annoyances considering we just needed a place to sleep. I would stay there again, definitely.
1 night family trip May 24, 2013
Lucas
"great place to stay"
great service , great locatin, easy to get to. good room service , just a great place to stay
Other trip May 27, 2013
"Dreadful"
Blood stains, smelt awful, needs some paint on wall, sheet didnt even stay on bed, double beds sucked, bathroom was awful, customer service was very disappointing. NEVER AGAIN!!
Other trip May 24, 2013
There was mold on the ceiling in the bathroom. TV was very old. The room needs some major updates. Pictures on the wall looked like they could fall at any time. Cheap rates, but you get what you pay for.
1 night family trip May 10, 2013
Jackie
"very close to I-80 and on 72nd street - great"
I enjoyed my stay there very much for 6 days and the parking was excellent and everyone was so friendly and nice to me. Looking forward to staying again next year. Jack
Other trip May 8, 2013
Jack
Wanted a no smoking room, but there were none to be had. The smoke smell was awful. Had to spray febreze many times in the room. Had to change our door cards 3 different times because they didn't work. One night we came in just before midnight and had to stand outside about 5 minutes before someone came to the door and it was freezing cold out. Will never stay at a Super 8 again. the only good thing was it was cheap and we should've known why.
3 night trip May 2, 2013
"Hotel Grounds were filthy and seemed unsafe."
Probably will not stay at this Super 8 again. The grounds were filthy, and the parking lot seemed unkept, and unsafe. The room was clean, and comfortable, but at first glance driving up, I wasn';t sure what I had gotten myself into.
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2013
"WORST HOTEL EVER"
The day we checked in we had to call for maintenance because the toilet didn't work. Every day we had to stop at the front desk because the room key would stop working after only one use. At the outside dryer vent, by the door we used, there was at times pot smoke coming out of it, when this was brought up to the manager on duty his reaction led us to believe that it was him smoking. This didn't stop till we threatened to call the police. The staff were extremely rude. For our next vacation we will definitely spring for a better hotel.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
"Worn Out"
For Super 8 to continue in this location, they will need to improve the bed (worn out - springs sagging, hard and uncomfortable all night - and the pillows were of two different sizes), the recliner (old, dirty and worn), the bathroom (smelled like the previous occupant smoked whacky weed), the shower (grab bar was missing and had holes in the fiberglass surround where the bar used to be), the towels (your very hard, knobby, cheapo-type), the toilet (had a very loud whistle while refilling the tank after each flush), the carpet (worn in many places), the grounds (dirty, trashy, not picked up for weeks), and the general upkeep ( seemed dreary / dismal).
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Cheap if nothing else is available"
It does have all the basic neccesities. It could use more cleaning and replacing of carpet, furniture etc. It was cheap and for that I am thankful.
Other trip Mar 15, 2013
Craig
"Where Ineeded to be"
Hotel employees were friendly and helpful. Coffee and toast was good for breakfast. I should have gotten a room on top floor, because the noise above was annoying.
4 night trip Feb 14, 2013
merle
I was in Omaha due to a family member being in the hospital. The motel was conveniently located and worked well. My stay was over the Christmas holiday and I appreciated the kindness of the staff. The room was small, but it worked well for my purposes.
2 night trip Dec 23, 2012