All hotels in Logan, Utah, United States of America
865 S Main St, Logan, UT, 84321, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Hotels.com in not all knowing"
We took our family to Logan for school shopping and a family few days away trip. Hotels.com advertised a room with 2 queen beds and a rollaway for our two nights stay. When we arrived the rooms were way too small for a rollaway. The front desk attendant, who was very professional and personable told us that they would not have sold us on the roll away bed for that room. So Hotels.com does not know all things about the hotels we stay at so I would recommend making a phone call for some accommodations before you book through them. The front desk guy did the best he could and gave me a discount on a second room so everyone had a place to sleep. Frustrating that I had to pay for another room for 2 nights since Hotels.com cancellation policy would penalize me for cancelling and finding another hotel at that moment. Anyway, the hotel was run down. One of our rooms looked like they had recently updated it but the other room was rough. Stained floors and old AC that didn't really change settings. The breakfast was weak and some of my kids didn't even go down to eat the second morning because it was weak. The pool was pretty ghetto. The really only positive was the staff/front desk guy. He was awesome and very helpful.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Tory
No issues or problems with this hotel. Good stay for the money we paid.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Andrea
"Super 8 logan"
No iron, called to get one, they said we had to come and get it, airconditioner was very noisey during the night. There where not towels the next morning for the pool, and they said there weren't any clean room towles either. No Glutten free food in menu.( nothing, not even the yogert was glutten free)
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
PAUL C
"Wouldn't stay here longer than one night"
Out of the all the places we stayed during our vacation this one was the worst. The bed was soft and the room is in desperate need of updating. I found two long black hairs in the shower that weren't mine as my hair is blonde.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"Good For a Short Stay"
This hotel had what I needed most for a one night stay. It was clean, comfortable, and quiet. It also had the amenities I look for: free wireless internet, breakfast, and parking.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Joan
"July 19th stay"
The carpet had a lot of holes from cigarettes. I would have preferred a non-smoking room, but all they had in my price range wasb smoking. The room really stunk.For the money, I've stayed in much better places.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2015
Valeri
"OK"
It is just fine
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Lijian
"Good value, good service, hotel is old"
Great value... Good for the price, everything was booked. The hotel staff were great. The hotel is a bit old and run down. Still had a pool, hot tub and free breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
MICHAEL
Not great bathrooms. Below avg breakfast but fine for sleeping good bed
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your comments. We are glad you had a pleasant sleep on our new beds. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Logan. Regards, Harsh Dubal, General Manager.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"smelly"
Rooms old and smelly. Could not stay there. Too much cigarette smoke
Response by Super 8 Logan
Hello Heather, I apologize that your last stay with Super 8 in Logan didn't meet your expectations. Your feedback is important to us as it helps us improve our guest satisfaction. Hope you will give us another chance when you visit Logan. Regards, Harsh Dubal, Manager
1 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
"Fine"
For the price, it was just fine. The coffee maker, fridge and microwave were a nice addition.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind words. Hope to see you again on your next visit to Logan. Regards, Harsh Dubal, Manager.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"nice staff needs some up keep"
We enjoyed our stay at motel 8. There was defintatly a lot of signs of wear and things that needed to he repainted. But the staff was really nice and we where comfortable in our room.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, thank you for your kind words. I will be sharing your comments with my staff as they take pride in providing an exceptional service to our guests. We are going through renovations and hope to finish 2 floors in few months. Hope you will visit us again and see the changes. Regards, Harsh Dubal, Manager.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Logan, Here I Come!"
Not a bad place to stay. The pool was nice but overall the hotel was a little old.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Great hotel for price, lots of shops & restaurants"
Older and a bit dated, but quite clean. Bed and pillows seemed somewhat hard, but we commented on how we slept better there than at home. Pool was fine and the hot tub very relaxing. Hotel staff very helpful. Breakfast included waffles, cereal, yogurt, toast, fruit, etc. A good hotel for a great price. We'd stay there again. We've never had keys that worked every time like these did. Right next to a Wendy's and across the street from tons of stores, including Walmart, and lots of restaurants. South end of town.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Jan
"Just Fine..."
I wasn't expecting much from the Super 8 motel. I wanted cheap and I wanted some kind of breakfast. I got both with Super 8 Logan.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Thank you so much for providing your comments. Feedback helps u improve our guest satisfaction. Our hotel is geared towards providing everything you need and nothing excess at a value price. Hope to see you again soon, Regards, Harsh Dubal General manager.
2 night business trip May 11, 2015
Tobias
"Old and tired"
Just needed a place to stay while traveling through. Nothing special about this place except the price was lower than most of the alternatives. Old and pretty beat up. Locks on both the front entry and rear entry had been broken into, so not secure at all. Noisiest fan in the bathroom that I have ever encountered. Would not stay there again.
Response by Super 8 Logan
I do apologize that we didn't exceed your expectations. Our hotel prides itself with its outstanding service while creating value our guest with everything you need but nothing excess. We are in the process of renovations and we hope to see you again. Regards, Harsh Dubal General Manager.
1 night trip May 6, 2015
"Great service, old hotel"
Service was great. They were professional, friendly, and helpful. The hotel is pretty old and worn down.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are in the process of renovations and I believe we will be able to exceed your expectations on your next visit. Hope to see you again soon. Regards, Harsh Dubal General Manager.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Logan, UT."
Someone needs to update the info on this hotel. No elevator caused a big problem for us as we had a terrible time crawling up and down two flights of stairs. Needed to be on 3rd floor for the smoker but spaced out (or assumed) this hotel had an elevator.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Good for the money."
One night, but we found our stay very pleasent and relaxing.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Thank you for kind words and choosing to stay at Super 8 Logan. We are in the process of renovations and with that I believe we will exceed your expectation even more on your next visit. Hope to see you again soon. Regards, Harsh Dubal
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Shop hop trip"
Room was clean -Grand daughter liked the pool which stayed open until 11:00 pm ;
Response by Super 8 Logan
Thank you for sending your comments online and sharing the kind words. We are glad your grand daughter enjoyed our pool and hot tub. We hope to see you again soon. Regards Harsh Dubal General Manage
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Chico
"Good Place"
we liked the pool open til 11pm, unfortunately their were a couple dozen high schoolers staying the weekend for FFA which made it noisy, crowded. the way it goes
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Ken, thank you for providing your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the pool. I do apologize for the noise as it was big convention in town. We hope to see you again soon. Regards, Harsh Dubal General Manager.
2 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
ken
"Good deal for the price."
The hotel was what I expected for the price - nothing fancy, but a decent place to stay and it didn't break the bank.
3 night trip Mar 9, 2015
Curtis
"good for cheap"
Was good. Needed A cheap place and this worked fine.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Justin
"Close to town and easy to get to"
This was a completely average stay. The staff was great and very friendly. The rooms were very small, but had everything you would usually need. We had a microwave, small fridge and a coffee pot. The beds desperately needed extra pillows, but when we asked they said there were none to be had. Our bathtub had hair in it the first day, but they got it cleaned up the second day. The stair case had a rip in the carpet that was fixed with a piece of packaging tape, that is an accident waiting to happen. Ive stayed in much nicer Super 8's. I probably will just pay a little extra next time and stay elsewhere... One nice thing is if you have a pet, which we didn't, but they only charge another $10 per night for your pets to stay in the room with you.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Lenee
"Super 8 Home our new friends in Logan, Utah"
We had a great stay and was really surprised when arriving home discovered that we had left our phone charger in the room and with a call Isabella made sure that we got it back and sent it to us. That is going the extra mile.
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Good place to stay"
It was a good place to stay. Only thing that I would say is is light up the parking lot a little bit more. And make sure the waffle maker is up and working. Other than that it was a good stay. Will be staying at this location again.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
We come to this hotel every time we go to logan. It's clean, friendly staff, right in the perfect spot.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
lawna
"Clean but cold and smelly"
The one staff member I dealt with was very nice and the room was as clean as it could be for an older motel. The only issue I had was it smelled horrible in the hallways and it was so cold. We had the heater on all night but by 2:00 am it was only blowing freezing cold air. It was like the window was open. We were so cold we got up and left at 8:00 am just to go to our car and warm up. The rooms were clean and in decent condition, bed was fine and the service was fine.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Nice hotel, very basic with a friendly and helpful staff.
"For the price you pay its a decent place to sleep"
The beds were very comfortable. The room looked beat up but clean. The bathroom smelled like bleach, but at least that probably meant it was clean. The heater/ac was not the typical, below the window hotel heater/ac. It was an old, square one looked like someone had smashed into it. We could only get heat out of it for a put ten seconds then it would go cold. We didn't complain to the front desk about it though so maybe they could have done something about it. We like to watch movies and play games so we brought our xbox, but the tv was so old that our hdmi cord wasn't able to connect to it. They do have decent cable tv though. We weren't expecting much for breakfast after all this but it was actually a pretty decent continental breakfast. Not as large as some others, but still with quite a few options! The staff at the front desk during both check in and check out were very kind and prompt. We did not go swimming so cannot rate the pool.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
"Great no nonsense room."
The room was very clean, the staff was very considerate. She willingly moved my room to the bottom floor for easier access. This is not a luxury type motel, but very nice and very clean for my purpose. I also enjoyed the hot tub and pool!
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
rejomo
"Family trip"
cheap and easy. need to put what type of rooms are on each floor. they only had one double per floor. but mor queen per floor. that way we could stay together on same floor
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Duff
"Pleasant visit"
Everything was great. The free breakfast was nice, but needs more diabetic friendly items like hard boiled eggs or other protein products.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest Thank for your time and valuable feedback. We read each and every comments and appreciate them as it helps us improve. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again on your next stay.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Good accomodations"
My wife and I just needed a place to lay our head for the night. This facility was exactly what we were looking for. The staff was very friendly, the room was clean and comfortable. My wife said that based on the night, we should start looking for Super 8s when we travel.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest I am glad you found us and stayed with us. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again on your next visit to Logan.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"great spot for a low price"
it was way better then expected and the staff was very polite and helpful.it was a nice hotel for a great price.the pool and hot tub were maintained and the room was very nice considering the price. I would stay their again and recommend for all.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest Thank you for your kind words as our staff appreciates every good review as they strive to maintain high standards. Hope to see you again on your next visit.
2 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
Rafael
Found it to be clean, comfortable and close to USU.
"Nice hotel overall for the price"
The staff was friendly and the hotel was clean. The pool which was enclosed was heated and the hot tub was warm. The water was crystal clean and plenty of chlorine. The rooms are very dated and small bathrooms, but clean. The bed was very uncomfortable for me and my wife and the window heater was noisy all night. And we ran it on low. They only left a 1/4 roll of toilet paper with no extra. It was 12 degrees outside that night and the room stayed very comfy. Overall, you get what you pay for. If all you need is a cheap place to sleep, this is your place.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"No complaints but nothing extraordinary!"
I've stayed here twice in the last year, and both where just okay. There is nothing to complain about but nothing to say it was extraordinary; as well. Would I stay here again? Probably? The rooms are dated but clean, the breakfast is limited in choice and dining area small, and the building has no elevator. Both times I have stayed they put me on the third floor and I had to haul all my luggage up those stairs (good exercise but it sucks when your tired and just want to go to sleep). The best part of this place is it's location, right on the edge of town. If you don't know the area it can be tricky getting in and out of the parking lot, but there is a lot of food places and a Walmart real close.
2 night trip Nov 14, 2014
"Don't stay on weekend"
Apparently college students like the cheap hotel rates, too. We stayed here on the night of a college football game. I had to call the front desk at 3am to get the room next door to be quite. Kids were still coming in (and slamming doors shut) at 4am. The room was nice and clean, the bed comfy, but no sleep for me!
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. On behalf of the staff I would like to apologize for your lack of a good nights sleep. Because of your comments I will be training the staff to be more vigilant in their rounds at night to avoid problems like this. We hope that you will come and stay with us again so we can provide you with an excellent experience with us. Thanks again for your feedback it is greatly appreciated. Kristie Taylor-Manager
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Good Hotel for a Good Value"
For a short couple's getaway, it was a good place to stay. Clean rooms, attentive staff made things just right.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay with us. We appreciate all feedback and use it to improve in all areas. Positive feedback is what we strive for. Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you again. Kristie Taylor-Manager
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"Basic accommodation."
Convenient location. Close to the main highway and Walmart. Rooms are a little aged. Ok breakfast. Pool looked ok. Decent internet. Friendly staff.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. We appreciate any and all feedback. Here at the Super 8 we strive for excellence and to give our guests an enjoyable experience. Thank you for choosing us. Kristie Taylor-Manager
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
John Doe
"Cheap, clean hotel!"
There is not elevator, so don't book if you need one. Room was not fancy, but bed was comfortable, room was clean, staff was pleasant and location is good. Driving out of the hotel and heading north requires a U-turn, but it's not difficult.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to give our hotel a review. We appreciate the kind words and work hard to make every guest as comfortable as possible. Thanks for choosing the Super 8 in Logan and we look forward to your next visit. Kristie Taylor-Manager
3 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Cheap clean hard beds."
The hotel staff were friendly but the room was overpriced and uncomfortable. We booked a non smoking room and got a smoking one. The hotel was booked so we could not get another room. Other then that, the bathroom was small and the beds were uncomfortable. Pool was nice.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. We encourage all feedback and use it to help train all of our employees to better serve your needs. I hope you will give us another chance to provide you with an exceptional stay as we strive for excellence. Kristie Taylor-Manager
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Super 8 Experience"
We just needed somewhere to stay the night before my dayghter's soccer game in Logan. This hotel was comfortable and worked fine for us. The breakfast was nothing fancy but was okay. We would stay there again.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We at the Super 8 strive to provide an excellent experience for our guests. Your feedback will be shared with our staff as positive feedback is always appreciated. We look forward to your next visit with us. Thanks again, Kristie Taylor-Manager
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Shauna
"Have Super 8s gotten better?"
We haven't stayed in a Super 8 for about 10 years, and were surprised at how nice and well-equipped this motel was. It is a step below the Crystal Inn next door, but it is also $40 cheaper. I wonder if the Super 8 chain has improved, or it is just this Logan, UT one that is so nice?
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for the nice review. We here at the Super 8 strive for excellence in all that we do. Guest satisfaction is very important to us. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks again, Kristie Taylor-Manager
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
wvbrother
"Great for Super 8"
I was pleasantly surprised. Service was polite and helpful. The beds were comfortable. The room was clean and fresh. They had the air on when we arrived so there was no hot musty smell. Breakfast had several choices. For the area the rate was excellent at about half the price of all the other hotels. It also had a small pool which we did not use but it looked well maintained. I would stay here a second time.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our staff strives to make our guests as comfortable as possible. We look forward to you staying with us again. Thanks again, Kristie Taylor-Manager
1 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2014
"Stay was alright."
Was disappointed that for the length of several rooms down the hallway, it smelled like cigarette smoke. Otherwise all was good. Even was able to check in early since the weather didn't cooperate for our original plans.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. All comments and suggestions are reviewed and taken into consideration. We strive for excellence and we will do everything we can to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again. Thanks again, Kristie Taylor-Manager
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Guest
"Inexpensive and convenient"
Inexpensive hotel close to Utah State University. Large family rooms. Breakfast.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for submitting a review of our hotel. We try to keep the costs down and the service excellent. We hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you again, Kristie Taylor-Manager
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"CLOSE TO USU"
OUR STAY WAS NICE. AFTER PAYING FOR COLLEGE THE PRICE WAS PERFECT. FREE BREAKFAST WAS GOOD, TOO.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. All of your comments were greatly appreciated and we hope to serve you again soon. Our staff strives for excellence. Thank you again, Kristie Taylor-Manager
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
The room was nice, beds comfortable. Older but I have no complaints and would stay again.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate any and all comments and suggestions. Our staff strives for excellence and to make your stay an enjoyable one. Thank you again, Kristie Taylor-Manager
Other trip Aug 18, 2014