All hotels in Logan, Utah, United States of America

Good internet service
    Ordinary pool
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
The front desk person was rude. The door had a hole in it above the lock so you could see straight into the room.
Response by Super 8 Logan
I apologize your stay wasn't satisfactory. Guest satisfaction is very important to us. We hope you will give us another chance.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"Save your money stay somewhere else"
Didn't get room that was booked. Ended up in a non smoking room. Heater fell off the wall when we turned it on. The screwed it back on but the temp control didn't work. It was either high heat or it had to be turned off completely. When off the cold air from outside blew in. The room was tiny not anything close to what was pictured. The beds just had a Basic metal frame. I sat on end on whole thing lifted of the ground. The pool area was small and dirty. The pool was really cold. The hot tub was warm but dirty and the jets didn't work. Was told we couldn't get a different room because the hotel was full but only 10 cars in the parking lot. Waste of money. Will never stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Treena
"Reasonable price for reasonable room."
Comfortable, functional, all I needed for a short stay.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Thank you for sharing you comments and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
"it smelled really bad"
We only slept in our hotel. Our room was non smoking but it had a very strong oder of cigarettes. We opened the window sprayed the room but it still smelled really bad. We were to tired to switch rooms with all our shopping and visiting with family we just kept it the way it was.
Response by Super 8 Logan
I do apologize for your dissatisfaction. I wish you would have told us and we would have been more than happy to assist you in moving rooms as your satisfaction is important to us.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Tiffany
The heater broke half way through our stay and at first the hotel manager did nothing but then refunded us part of a nights stay for our trouble which was really nice.
3 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Not Provided
Great, friendly staff.
1 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
"Would Stay Again"
This is your standard Super 8. It's a little worn, but they seem to be doing their best to make it comfortable and a nice place to stay. Not necessarily my first choice for future visits to Logan, but I'd stay here again. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. It's a good low budget option.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
"VERY Disappointing."
Booked a Non-Smoking room and the bathroom smelled like an ashtray. We complained that it smelled and they said if we had used the bathroom we could not change rooms. Nothing in the room seemed clean. The carpet looked like it may have been vacuumed a week ago. The chrome in the bath area had calcium and lime coating it and looked not to have been polished in years. When I was looking for one of my socks I looked under the bed and found someone else's very stinky sock. Lots of crumbs etc under the bed. I should have payed attention to the two star rating. For close to the same price you could stay at the La Quinta next door and be much better off.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
Colin
"Freezer room"
Arrived fairly late to find our room at 60 degrees with the window open and the heater/act unit off. It took about 2 hours for the room to warm up. Tried to find an alarm clock, finally on the floor behind the bed with buzzer ringing. While searching for the buzzing alarm clock, found the nightstand top dislodged from the cabinet. A very disappointing stay
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"Great Hotel for Utah. state. fans"
Great accommodation but no elevator!!!! swimming pool was really nice . really close to all tourist locati&food, grocery. stores
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
"Solid Location for a Good Weekend Retreat"
Overall one of the cleaner and more accommodating locations that I have stayed in over the last few years.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Russell
Helpful staff, but not at the top of their game. We extended our stay one night but the extension was not entered into the computer. We had to tell the staff that we had extended our stay after they knocked and asked if we were going to check out. The condition of the hotel was not the best. A couple of pool towels were in a laundry basket next to the used towels, which were in a laundry basket as well. When we got out of the pool the clean towels basket was replaced with a full basket, but there was no place to put the used towel. There were many places that had no baseboards or carpeting for the baseboard; this gave the hotel a unkempt appearance. Breakfast was pretty standard for a small hotel, but good nevertheless.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Friendly, helpful staff. Room temp hard to control, TV impossible to use.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Your feedback is important to us as it helps us improve our guest satisfaction. We hope to see again on your next visit.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2015
Martha
Very disappointed
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Jane M.
"Awesome staff"
Great Service
Response by Super 8 Logan
Thank you for your positive feedback. We hope to see you again on your next stay in Logan.
4 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
Alicia
This
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2015
"GO ELSEWHERE!"
The hotel was a little dated and the back entry was never locked! It kinda made us feel uncomfortable. There was not iron or ironing board in the room. We had to go down stairs and check out a small ironing board. There was no elevator. The hotel smelled of smoke. Not a great experience for $80.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Thank for you sharing your feedback. We hope you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Labor Day Overnighter"
- This was just an overnighter on Labor Day Weekend. Hotel was having the carpet replaced on the first floor, but it was not noisy, dusty, or a problem. Room was comfortable and clean. The last time we stayed here, it was very noisy, with people walking and doors shutting easily heard. This time it was much better. Had a great night's sleep.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Leland K.
Our was great, clean,and we had a good night sleep it was quit,I will stay in Super 8 again.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Dora
"Fit My Needs"
The best thing about this hotel was the front desk associate. She was pleasant and happy and had a ready smile. When I left my drink cup at the front desk, she tracked me down and brought it to my room. She was GREAT! The room was fine--nothing spectacular. The bed was hard, as were the pillows, and there were no extra blankets in the room. However, it was clean and cool. The table had a broken leg, but still served my purposes, as long as I didn't bump it. Overall, the stay was good and fit my needs for the event. The breakfast was simple, nothing hot (except self-made waffles) but it was good. The pool was a good temperature, but there were no tables in the area. Also, I had to sign an agreement at check-in that I did not have any animals, yet there were several dogs barking throughout the evening. (They may have designated rooms that I don't know about.)
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
KA
The bed was a little too hard for me. The person next door to me kept the TV on all night long. It wasn't loud but I'm a light sleeper so I didn't get much rest. Breakfast was very good and it had a great variety. The room was very clean and there were plenty of towels. The price was great.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"There's a reason it was the cheapest room availabl"
The room smelled horrible, the toilet would not shut off when flushed and then kept running during the night. The TV was still an OLD tube style - this place needs a serious remodel.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
bob
"Logan Super 8"
The hotel was nothing special but it did have a hot tub and a pool. The couches in the lobby looked like they were from the 60's and the carpet on the stairs were old and ripped. As for the breakfast it was dreadful I ended up having to go out to a restaurant.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Aaron
"Hotels.com in not all knowing"
We took our family to Logan for school shopping and a family few days away trip. Hotels.com advertised a room with 2 queen beds and a rollaway for our two nights stay. When we arrived the rooms were way too small for a rollaway. The front desk attendant, who was very professional and personable told us that they would not have sold us on the roll away bed for that room. So Hotels.com does not know all things about the hotels we stay at so I would recommend making a phone call for some accommodations before you book through them. The front desk guy did the best he could and gave me a discount on a second room so everyone had a place to sleep. Frustrating that I had to pay for another room for 2 nights since Hotels.com cancellation policy would penalize me for cancelling and finding another hotel at that moment. Anyway, the hotel was run down. One of our rooms looked like they had recently updated it but the other room was rough. Stained floors and old AC that didn't really change settings. The breakfast was weak and some of my kids didn't even go down to eat the second morning because it was weak. The pool was pretty ghetto. The really only positive was the staff/front desk guy. He was awesome and very helpful.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Tory
the girl at the desk when we checked in was very pleasant and helpful. Everything else was just OK. The bed was uncomfortable. and the air conditioning didn't work so we had to open a window.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
No issues or problems with this hotel. Good stay for the money we paid.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Andrea
"Super 8 logan"
No iron, called to get one, they said we had to come and get it, airconditioner was very noisey during the night. There where not towels the next morning for the pool, and they said there weren't any clean room towles either. No Glutten free food in menu.( nothing, not even the yogert was glutten free)
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
PAUL C
"Wouldn't stay here longer than one night"
Out of the all the places we stayed during our vacation this one was the worst. The bed was soft and the room is in desperate need of updating. I found two long black hairs in the shower that weren't mine as my hair is blonde.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"Clean, okay place to stay."
We arranged for late arrival directly with the hotel and they were very good about that. The desk where you check in is very unimpressive so we were a little concerned about what the rooms would be like. We were pleasantly surprised the room was as nice as it was and was very clean. Good wifi connection with no problems. The only criticism might be security as you can enter any door without using a card/key. We arrived around midnight and were still able to open any outside door without any type of key.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Bennetts
"Good For a Short Stay"
This hotel had what I needed most for a one night stay. It was clean, comfortable, and quiet. It also had the amenities I look for: free wireless internet, breakfast, and parking.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Joan
"weekend getaway"
The hotel was clean and the pool stayed open until 11:00 pm. Breakfast was simple but good.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Jeri
"Not recomended"
The room was not as clean as it should be. There was pubic hair on the bathroom floor and also in the tub. There was a tare in the carpet on the stairs.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Troy
"July 19th stay"
The carpet had a lot of holes from cigarettes. I would have preferred a non-smoking room, but all they had in my price range wasb smoking. The room really stunk.For the money, I've stayed in much better places.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2015
Valeri
Clean room, but the place could use some tlc. Carpet had holes, outdated fixtures. Wasn't awful, but won't stay here again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Close to everything in town. Easy access."
This place is great if you just need a bed for the night. The rooms are OK. Staff was very nice and helpful. Access was easy to come and go. The toilets are very short. Older people or anyone with back or knee problems will have a hard time with the toilet facilities there. Good priced room.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Brett
Place needs an update. A/C in the room was loud and didn't work well.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"OK"
It is just fine
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Lijian
"visting family"
IT was a very busy weekend in Logan..hotel rooms went fast. THis hotel was adequate for the price. Breakfast was satisfactory and the room was comfortable enough.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
bet
"Good value, good service, hotel is old"
Great value... Good for the price, everything was booked. The hotel staff were great. The hotel is a bit old and run down. Still had a pool, hot tub and free breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
MICHAEL
The AC did not work and the plug in the bath tub wold not hold water so taking a bath was not an option. Will never stay there again.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Guest On behalf on my entire staff, I would like to apologize that your staff didn't meet your expectations. I wish you would contacted the staff or me personally during your staff, so that we may have had the chance to resolve any issues. Regards, Harsh Dubal, General Manager.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Car show"
It was a good location and the hotel staff was very friendly.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for providing a positive comment on the site. We are glad you enjoyed your staff and I will be sharing your comments with my staff. Hope to see you again on your next visit to Logan. Regards, Harsh Dubal, General Manager.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Nice motel and reasonably priced close to relative"
We spent three nights there and the accommodations were ok as was the continental breakfast. One night we were shorted a hand towel, no Kleenex and no water glasses. For the most part it was a fairly pleasant experience, but the sink area was poorly planned, not having adequate space.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your comments with us. Your feedback helps increase our guest satisfaction. I will be sharing your comments with my housekeepers so we can stock items properly. Hope to see you again on your next visit to Logan. Regards, Harsh Dubal, General Manager.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Jerry
Not great bathrooms. Below avg breakfast but fine for sleeping good bed
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your comments. We are glad you had a pleasant sleep on our new beds. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Logan. Regards, Harsh Dubal, General Manager.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"They made it work"
We got in late to find our 3 bed suite wasn't cleaned yet. So Johnny made a quick change and gave us two rooms for the night and then our room was ready the next day. Not enough towels so I couldn't take a shower.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, I am glad Jonny was able to accommodate your needs. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Logan and we surely can provide more towels. Regards, Harsh Dubal, General Manager.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
shelly
Overall, a good experience. Just one night stay. Pleasant staff and good facilities. An important information, the hotel does not have elevator.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for providing a positive feedback. Your positive comments helps us to keep going in right direction for going above and beyond to satisfy our guests. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Logan. Regards, Harsh Dubal.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Henrique
"THE BED ARE OLD YOU COULD FEEL SPRING ON YOU BACK."
THE CHECK IN GUY IS RUDE .I ASKED FOR A RECIPE & HE COULD NOT PROVIDE ME ONE.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest I apologize that your stay didn't meet your satisfaction. I will be retraining my staff to address the issue you mentioned. Also, we are unable to provide you a receipt since you booked and paid directly through Expedia and not through us. Hope you will give us another chance to provide exceptional service at Super 8 Logan. Regards, Harsh Dubal, Manager
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
For a night stay it was just what I was looking for.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, thank you so much for your kind words. We hope to see you again on your next visit. Regards, Harsh Dubal, Manager.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
Ron
"Logan"
The staffers were great. Helping us at every turn to make our visit a great one. The pool was great
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be sharing your comments with my staff as they take pride in their work providing an exceptional service at an affordable prices. Hope to see you again on your next visit. Thanks, Harsh Dubal, Manager.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
mer
"smelly"
Rooms old and smelly. Could not stay there. Too much cigarette smoke
Response by Super 8 Logan
Hello Heather, I apologize that your last stay with Super 8 in Logan didn't meet your expectations. Your feedback is important to us as it helps us improve our guest satisfaction. Hope you will give us another chance when you visit Logan. Regards, Harsh Dubal, Manager
1 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
"Fine"
For the price, it was just fine. The coffee maker, fridge and microwave were a nice addition.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind words. Hope to see you again on your next visit to Logan. Regards, Harsh Dubal, Manager.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015