All hotels in Logan, Utah, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here865 S Main St, Logan, UT, 84321, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Great experience!"
Friendly helpful staff a great breakfast. I would stay there again if ever I was marooned in Logan. Great value on a clean, new feeling hotel.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
"Clean, Comfortable, Basic Room"
If you need a place to stay, Super 8 has all the basics - a clean room, comfy bed, nice staff, and a free breakfast. Nothing fancy, but it gets the job done at a reasonable price.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Time for some updates. Two of the lights didn't work. The door wouldn't bolt lock because the door didn't line up with the frame. Back door didn't use a key to get into the hotel. Didn't feel very secure.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Great service"
I try to remember any inconveniences to inform people about, and the only one I could think of was that you can only enter/exit the hotel parking lot from one direction on the street. That complaint really only shows the lack of time I spend in anything bigger than my small town. So in other words, it was a great stay with great service!
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Ty
"Very comfortable"
Loved the convenience of the indoor pool. Staff was able to upgrade our rooms and put us next to each other.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Kirk
"Super 8 in Logan Utah"
I will never stay in a Super 8 Motel again. When we walked inn the room smelled very musty. It was cold in the room and tried to turn on the heater which was in the wall. It looked like it had been purchased at a thrift store. It blew cold air, didn't have any knobs so you didn't know which way to adjust to heat. The employee came directly in and finally had warm air blowing. I turned down the covers and lifted up the pillow ( which felt like foam rubber ) There was long dark hair on the pillow case. I pulled back the covers and found dark long hair on the sheets as well. My husband and I found another place to stay with clean sheets and comfortable beds.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"all in all"
All in all it was not a bad place to stay. I didn't rate it better because the building seems old and in need of new carpet and such. A face lift if you will. Service was odd. The desk had a female guest with him and they seemed more into a computer program than giving me their full attention. The bad part is getting there. The entrance is close to a funky intersection that made it hard to get to.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
"Maintaince"
Overall the hotel was great. The person at the deak was nice and helpful. The pool and hot tub was good. The only complaint I have is that the heater in the room I was staying in went out. I reported it to the front desk. The person at the front desk gave me two extra blankets. I have 2 kids and he didn't even offer us to switch rooms with a heater that worked. That is the only complaint I have.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Brandy
"The hotel was a pet friendly facility."
Upon check-in my room was located on the 3rd floor, and this hotel does not have an elevator, I told the front desk clerk that I had requested main floor. I have had back surgeries and surgery on both feet and cannot do stairs. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful in getting our room on the main level, close to an entrance. The kids enjoyed the pool and the staff was very accommodating.
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
"Super 8 Hotel Stay"
This was just a 4 day stay for me while visiting my daughter for thanksgiving. I didnt spend much time in the hotel, but I had no issues. Room was fine. I was very pleased that they had a mini fridge and microwave in the room. I was able to put my left overs from out to eats in the fridge.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"for the price great room"
Clean and cheap
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
travis smith
"Not fancy, but all there"
Good value for the money
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Mr. Stet
"It was close to our destination and was quiet."
Got a good night;s rest. Clerk even helped with oxygen equipment to get it to my room, Very friendly.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Stay Anywhere Else."
My advice, stay anywhere else. Dirty & outdated. We paid $57/ the night before and had a great room in South Jordan - so, price is not an excuse. We reserved a non-smoking room, they put me in a smoking room. When I checked in I didn't have time to deal with it, I had to be somewhere. When I brought this to their attention they blamed Hotels.com, and shrugged it off, made no effort to make it right, Except to hand me a can of deoderizer with no nozzel on it. I requested a move to another room for the second night. Room was better, fresher paint, rugs were FILTHY (wear your shoes) but still not good. I even spoke to the owner who swore up and down this was no longer a smoking room, (he could not have cared less) There were smokers in there the next day - could smell smoke coming out of the doors since our new room was just one room over. This owner - since I spoke to him - does not care about the customer, and that has trickled down to staff.. If I had not prepaid for this hotel I would have left. The worst night sleep I have ever had. If I could have slept standing up I would have. Pitch a tent before you stay here.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2013
VS
"Super 8 Logan"
Nothing fancy but it was clean and the breakfast was doable
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
amber
"Mostly lame"
Swimming pool was the best part. Chase at front desk was not friendly.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
It could have been better the HBO channel went on and off
3 night business trip Sep 24, 2013
"Close to job site. Had place for work truck"
was able to have a place to rest my head while working. good place
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
Lynn
"Small but nice"
Our room was very clean but a little cramped. The hotel is very well maintained for an older hotel. It is located off of a split road so you cannot turn left out of the parking lot.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"For the money it was fine."
Lobby and halls smell like smoke, but the room didn't. Pool was really nice. Rooms were comfortable. Beds were nice. Towels were awful. Buffet was OK. Ehh... you could stay here...
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Heidi
"WITHIN REASONABLE RANGE OF VENUE"
OUR STAY WAS RELAXING. HOWEVER, THE AIR-CONDITIONER AND HEATING SYSTEMS ARE QUITE OBSOLETE. THEY REALLY NEED TO BE UP-GRADED. AND, ROOMS NEED TO BE EQUIPPED WITH AN EASY CHAIR. OTHER THAN THAT, WE WERE HAPPY WITH OUR STAY.
2 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2013
"Overall was a great place to stay"
It was as expected. Low price and decent value.
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2013
"Not far from Utah State, but Logan's a small town."
A descent place stay while getting the kid started at Utah State. We should have asked for a lower level room since there were no elevators, that was our fault. The breakfast was skimpier than other hotels but we were fine going to McDonalds a block away. We wouldn't have a problem staying there again.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Choose another place"
I am not very picky when it comes to motels but this place was gross. I would suggest anywhere else.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Disgusting"
Before even opening the door to my room I could smell the foul odor of something like i have never smelt before. after complaining to management i was still stuck in the same room. I couldnt upgrade and all the same rooms were sold out. I wouldnt wish that room on my worst enemy.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Close to eating places."
For one night OK, but not a repeat.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Hotel was located in a great place. The scenery was nice and it was really close to food and stores. Highly recommended.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
"It's a Super 8. What do you expect?"
In Logan for a friend's daughter's wedding and didn't really want to spend a lot of money for a room we would be using for maybe 9 - 10 hours. Unspectacular is the best word to describe the Logan Super 8. It isn't anything spectacular in a good way and it isn't anything spectacular in a bad way either. Only downside is the "breakfast". Assorted cereals and people standing in line waiting to use the sole waffle maker. We skipped it. You won't be doing backflips over staying at the Super 8 but you won't be disappointed either. At least not at the price.
1 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2013
"Outdated"
It was outdated. Smelled like cigarette smoke, we had none smoking room.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Good Value Hotel"
Hotel was clean, convenient, staff were friendly, and they have a good breakfast with waffle maker.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Great Stay for the Price"
This is a great hotel to stay in if you're visiting Logan. It's right off Main street and close to downtown. You have an amazing view of the mountains. They are dog friendly. If you're on a budget, this is the place to stay because you don't have sacrifice quality for cost!
1 night business trip May 17, 2013
The rooms need more pillows and then in the morning u could smell people who were smoking. Other than that it was good.
Romance trip May 13, 2013
Stokes
"It was OK at best"
Lobby and halls in need of new furniture and carpeting. No elevator. The smell of smoke permeated throughout. Felt a bit third world.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
Very nice for the money
4 night trip May 2, 2013
"ok"
the room was small and the bathroom was small and the heating system looked like a broken down old window a/c unit and only had 2 pillows on the bed no extra pillows and the bed was not soft at all. out of all the hotels i have stayed at it rates down there at the bottom. i would never stay there again.
1 night trip May 2, 2013
steve
"not recomended"
There was no hotwater for our showers, the swimming pool was freezing and the hot tub was to hot, they had no milk for the cereal and the bread was hard...I will not return
lizzard
"Fine for an overnight stay but maybe not long term"
I didn't make it to breakfast until 8:30 and most of the food was gone (except cereal, one packet of oatmeal, a few small packaged cinnamon rolls, 2 bananas, a few slices of bread, and batter to make waffles (I could have gone to the front desk and asked them to restock the food but I didn't). My shower was luke warm at best (I must have showered after a whole bunch of other people). It was a little noisy as I woke several times to traffic passing by or the air conditioner/heater turning on. The hotel was older and some paint was peeling in the bathroom. I felt like it was priced a little high for the quality. With that said,my room and sheets were clean and the bed was comfortable. I would stay overnight again.
Sharla
"stinky hotel"
this hotel seriously needs a renovation everything was old and shabby and the smell of cigarette smoke hits you in the face just walking into the hotel. It was half the cost of the other hotels in the area so I guess you get what you pay for
mom
"Super cheap, but you get what you pay for."
The reason we stayed at this hotel was because it had a room with 3 queen beds and the price was affordable. I really liked the size of the room. It was like a regular hotel room with another bedroom (without doors). That was the feature that we wanted the most and that is what we got. This hotel was cheap and clean but not fancy. The one thing I really disliked about this hotel is that it is in a tricky location where you can only make right turns back on to the main street. And if you are headed North you can't turn Left into the parking lot because there is a median there. That was kind of a pain. The breakfast was pretty limited and they kept running out of everything. The staff was slow to refill things and offer service. If you are looking for a super cheap place and don't care about much else, this place is great.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
"Super 8"
Load fan noise when turning on bathroom light. Room heated sometimes. Quiet location for day sleeping.
2 night business trip Jan 15, 2013
Marianna
"Great quality for price!"
My husband and I stayed here for business purposes. Our choice in hotels was limited because we had our dogs with us, but we were quite pleased with the accommodations the hotel offered . The hotel was clean, the staff were friendly, and the location on Main Street made it easy to get around.
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2013
"OLD!!!!!! and small"
The room was dated small and did I say old? The room heat did not work and had to have a space heater brought in. Found a nasty band-aid on the lamp shade and gum on the bed frame. Go look its probably still there, room 119. Never again.
2 night trip Dec 23, 2012
Robert B.
"Relax"
We enjoyed our stay at super 8. The only issue we had was the heater didn`t work in our room. We were there in Dec. Other than that it was good.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2012
JJ
"Staff was very professional & extreamly accomidati"
Staff was very professional & extreamly accomidating to changes/requests.
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
WE STAYED 3 NIGHTS--NOT ONE TIME WAS OUR ROOM CLEANED. I HAD TO GO TO THE OFFICE EACH EVENING AND ASK FOR CLEAN TOWELS FOR MORNING.
3 night trip Nov 21, 2012
"Good hotel for a good price."
The hotel was clean. The breakfast was very impressive.
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
The room was econimical, clean and comfortable, but there was no guest laundry. Think ahead or run out to Wal-Mart for new stuff, which is what I did.
2 night business trip Oct 29, 2012
"Bring your own breakfast!"
No milk for breakfast...they must have run out! Breakfast room was really messy...stuff spilled on counters and tables and not cleaned up. Room was comfortable and bathroom was clean.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
"Clean and Comfy Logan Super 8"
Overall condition was good to fair, th ere are three floors and stairs at either end but no elevator. While it is clean and comfortable, the rooms are smaller than they could be, for a recently renovated hotel, and the breakfast room needs expansion ( a second waffle iron, a refrigerated milk system - instead of two pitchers - would be real improvements). Overall it is clean and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
Greg
"Typical for this chain."
Good location. Like other Super 8 motels. I wish breakfast went later than 9:00, but they did have the waffle maker. We had a late arrival, and the clerk was ready for us with no problems.
Other trip Oct 17, 2012