All hotels in Logan, Utah, United States of America
865 S Main St, Logan, UT, 84321, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Nothing special, but met my needs. Pretty standards Super8 experience.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. All feedback is taken seriously. Any comments or suggestions to help us make your stay a great one is greatly appreciated. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again. Kristie Taylor-Manager
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Soccer Tournament"
Although the room was small and there were a bunch of kids there it was a pleasant experience. The room was clean and the hotel smelled good. The staff was pleasant. Would visit again.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We strive to make each and every guest as comfortable as possible to ensure a great nights stay with us. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Logan area. Thanks again Kristie Taylor-Manager
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
k
"Felt like an Econo Lodge."
Cigarette burns on the carpet, worn out sealant on the shower stuff and the AC init had no directional vanes (they were broken out). The price was good though.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. I apologize that your stay with us was disappointing. We encourage all of our guests to come to us right away if they have an issue with their room so that we can take care of it immediately. All comments and suggestions are taken seriously and shared with the staff so that we can make your experience with us a great one. We hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with excellent service the next time you are in our area. Thank you again for the feedback Kristie Taylor-Manager
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
67comet
"Good location and comfort"
I have been here before and it is always nice
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to submit a review of our hotel. We greatly appreciate any and all comments, suggestions and concerns. The staff here at the Super 8 strives for excellence and we hope that you will come stay with us again soon. Thanks again, Kristie Taylor-Manager
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Baline
"Nice but cozy and old"
Nice and in a good location. A little outdated but clean. One downside was there is no iron in the room, you have to get one from the front desk. Loved having a mini fridge and microwave in both rooms we reserved. I would stay here again, especially for the price.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking time to submit a review of our hotel. All comments, suggestions and concerns are taken seriously by the staff and management. It is you, the guest, that helps us become a better hotel. We strive for excellence and want each and every guest to feel at home. Thanks again Kristie Taylor-Manager
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Kristina
"Convient location and good price"
We didn't stay long because of an early morning commintment, so didn't use any of the annemties. But everything looked good.
Response by Super 8 Logan
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. We strive for excellence and have a commitment to our guests to make their stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. We hope you come back soon and once again choose to stay with us. Kristie Taylor-Manager
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
susan
Bed was hard
1 night trip May 28, 2014
had to walk up 3 flights with out anyone offering to help l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l ll ll l l
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Nice hotel. Very nice staff and very very clean!"
Worth the extra 15 minutes drive in to Logan!!! Beautiful place!!
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Stunked :("
We were disapointed about the smell of the hotel. We asked for nonsmoking and they did give us that area but it stunk like heavy smoke through out the halls and all around us. Our room however smelt like paint and we slept with the window wide open inspite of the cold and rain, to air out the paint/ smoke fumes. I think we will choose another place next time.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"You can do better in Logan"
Older property, which is ok with me, but the dirty-looking, stained rug, cigarette burned furniture plus the old tube-screen TV made me realize how nice my previous stay at the nearby and similar priced Days Inn was. You can do better in Logan for the same money.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
Dark dingy décor, room had odor, very dusty. Carpets not clean.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Reasonable Stay"
This is an older motel but well maintained. Serves a reasonable breakfast for the price.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
"nice"
It was a really nice stay. Front desk was awesome and very helpful.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Great price"
No complaints. Enjoyable visit. Great price.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"What a fun weekend!"
The beds were comfy. The breakfast was way more than I expected. The kids had a ball in the pool. I was pleased. It was better than I expected for the price. Thanks!
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
Jenny
"Great experience!"
Friendly helpful staff a great breakfast. I would stay there again if ever I was marooned in Logan. Great value on a clean, new feeling hotel.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
"Clean, Comfortable, Basic Room"
If you need a place to stay, Super 8 has all the basics - a clean room, comfy bed, nice staff, and a free breakfast. Nothing fancy, but it gets the job done at a reasonable price.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Time for some updates. Two of the lights didn't work. The door wouldn't bolt lock because the door didn't line up with the frame. Back door didn't use a key to get into the hotel. Didn't feel very secure.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Great service"
I try to remember any inconveniences to inform people about, and the only one I could think of was that you can only enter/exit the hotel parking lot from one direction on the street. That complaint really only shows the lack of time I spend in anything bigger than my small town. So in other words, it was a great stay with great service!
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Ty
"Very comfortable"
Loved the convenience of the indoor pool. Staff was able to upgrade our rooms and put us next to each other.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Kirk
"Super 8 in Logan Utah"
I will never stay in a Super 8 Motel again. When we walked inn the room smelled very musty. It was cold in the room and tried to turn on the heater which was in the wall. It looked like it had been purchased at a thrift store. It blew cold air, didn't have any knobs so you didn't know which way to adjust to heat. The employee came directly in and finally had warm air blowing. I turned down the covers and lifted up the pillow ( which felt like foam rubber ) There was long dark hair on the pillow case. I pulled back the covers and found dark long hair on the sheets as well. My husband and I found another place to stay with clean sheets and comfortable beds.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"all in all"
All in all it was not a bad place to stay. I didn't rate it better because the building seems old and in need of new carpet and such. A face lift if you will. Service was odd. The desk had a female guest with him and they seemed more into a computer program than giving me their full attention. The bad part is getting there. The entrance is close to a funky intersection that made it hard to get to.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
"Maintaince"
Overall the hotel was great. The person at the deak was nice and helpful. The pool and hot tub was good. The only complaint I have is that the heater in the room I was staying in went out. I reported it to the front desk. The person at the front desk gave me two extra blankets. I have 2 kids and he didn't even offer us to switch rooms with a heater that worked. That is the only complaint I have.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Brandy
"The hotel was a pet friendly facility."
Upon check-in my room was located on the 3rd floor, and this hotel does not have an elevator, I told the front desk clerk that I had requested main floor. I have had back surgeries and surgery on both feet and cannot do stairs. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful in getting our room on the main level, close to an entrance. The kids enjoyed the pool and the staff was very accommodating.
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
"Super 8 Hotel Stay"
This was just a 4 day stay for me while visiting my daughter for thanksgiving. I didnt spend much time in the hotel, but I had no issues. Room was fine. I was very pleased that they had a mini fridge and microwave in the room. I was able to put my left overs from out to eats in the fridge.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"for the price great room"
Clean and cheap
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
travis smith
"Not fancy, but all there"
Good value for the money
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Mr. Stet
"It was close to our destination and was quiet."
Got a good night;s rest. Clerk even helped with oxygen equipment to get it to my room, Very friendly.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Stay Anywhere Else."
My advice, stay anywhere else. Dirty & outdated. We paid $57/ the night before and had a great room in South Jordan - so, price is not an excuse. We reserved a non-smoking room, they put me in a smoking room. When I checked in I didn't have time to deal with it, I had to be somewhere. When I brought this to their attention they blamed Hotels.com, and shrugged it off, made no effort to make it right, Except to hand me a can of deoderizer with no nozzel on it. I requested a move to another room for the second night. Room was better, fresher paint, rugs were FILTHY (wear your shoes) but still not good. I even spoke to the owner who swore up and down this was no longer a smoking room, (he could not have cared less) There were smokers in there the next day - could smell smoke coming out of the doors since our new room was just one room over. This owner - since I spoke to him - does not care about the customer, and that has trickled down to staff.. If I had not prepaid for this hotel I would have left. The worst night sleep I have ever had. If I could have slept standing up I would have. Pitch a tent before you stay here.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2013
VS
"Super 8 Logan"
Nothing fancy but it was clean and the breakfast was doable
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
amber
"Mostly lame"
Swimming pool was the best part. Chase at front desk was not friendly.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
It could have been better the HBO channel went on and off
3 night business trip Sep 24, 2013
"Close to job site. Had place for work truck"
was able to have a place to rest my head while working. good place
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
Lynn
"Small but nice"
Our room was very clean but a little cramped. The hotel is very well maintained for an older hotel. It is located off of a split road so you cannot turn left out of the parking lot.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"For the money it was fine."
Lobby and halls smell like smoke, but the room didn't. Pool was really nice. Rooms were comfortable. Beds were nice. Towels were awful. Buffet was OK. Ehh... you could stay here...
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Heidi
"WITHIN REASONABLE RANGE OF VENUE"
OUR STAY WAS RELAXING. HOWEVER, THE AIR-CONDITIONER AND HEATING SYSTEMS ARE QUITE OBSOLETE. THEY REALLY NEED TO BE UP-GRADED. AND, ROOMS NEED TO BE EQUIPPED WITH AN EASY CHAIR. OTHER THAN THAT, WE WERE HAPPY WITH OUR STAY.
2 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2013
"Overall was a great place to stay"
It was as expected. Low price and decent value.
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2013
"Not far from Utah State, but Logan's a small town."
A descent place stay while getting the kid started at Utah State. We should have asked for a lower level room since there were no elevators, that was our fault. The breakfast was skimpier than other hotels but we were fine going to McDonalds a block away. We wouldn't have a problem staying there again.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Choose another place"
I am not very picky when it comes to motels but this place was gross. I would suggest anywhere else.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Disgusting"
Before even opening the door to my room I could smell the foul odor of something like i have never smelt before. after complaining to management i was still stuck in the same room. I couldnt upgrade and all the same rooms were sold out. I wouldnt wish that room on my worst enemy.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Close to eating places."
For one night OK, but not a repeat.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Hotel was located in a great place. The scenery was nice and it was really close to food and stores. Highly recommended.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
"It's a Super 8. What do you expect?"
In Logan for a friend's daughter's wedding and didn't really want to spend a lot of money for a room we would be using for maybe 9 - 10 hours. Unspectacular is the best word to describe the Logan Super 8. It isn't anything spectacular in a good way and it isn't anything spectacular in a bad way either. Only downside is the "breakfast". Assorted cereals and people standing in line waiting to use the sole waffle maker. We skipped it. You won't be doing backflips over staying at the Super 8 but you won't be disappointed either. At least not at the price.
1 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2013
"Outdated"
It was outdated. Smelled like cigarette smoke, we had none smoking room.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Good Value Hotel"
Hotel was clean, convenient, staff were friendly, and they have a good breakfast with waffle maker.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Great Stay for the Price"
This is a great hotel to stay in if you're visiting Logan. It's right off Main street and close to downtown. You have an amazing view of the mountains. They are dog friendly. If you're on a budget, this is the place to stay because you don't have sacrifice quality for cost!
1 night business trip May 17, 2013
The rooms need more pillows and then in the morning u could smell people who were smoking. Other than that it was good.
Romance trip May 13, 2013
Stokes
"It was OK at best"
Lobby and halls in need of new furniture and carpeting. No elevator. The smell of smoke permeated throughout. Felt a bit third world.
2 night trip May 3, 2013