All hotels in Middletown, New York, United States of America
563 Route 211 E, I-84 Exit 4W Rt 17 Exit 120, Middletown, NY, 10941, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Service is adequate
    Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
"Very bad"
Need more clean wow I can't stay like some poor country in Africa
Other trip May 23, 2015
take care
"Perfect Stay"
The room was clean, with all amenities. Courteous staff. Efficient check-in and check-out. Comfortable bed. Excellent location for my business needs.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Room was clean but had a musty odor"
the carpeting in the hallways was very dirty & stained
Other trip May 18, 2015
My kids injoy the room it was nice
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
"very affordable & clean"
nice staff, clean rooms, quiet, lots of parking, close to mall, movies, shopping
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Horrible stay"
Clerk at the desk was very lazy and slow. She never got off her stool once and made us wait long while she kept answering the phone. The continental breakfast was a joke. The beds were horrible and the bathroom was nasty. We will never stay at this location again
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
SUSAN
"needs help"
the shower was one of the worst I have ever been in. Not only did it leak but the water restrict its truly did their job. There was no water. Hallways are dingy and has an old smell. Carpet is very worn and old. Staff are not friendly at front desk. With the low rating it is still a step up from our first night in Virginia.
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Nice, but could have been better"
The room was good size and comfortable, however, it was a non-smoking room and it still smelled like smoke. The walls were also paper thin and we could hear everything in the halls and connecting rooms. Breakfast was nice. My friend and I are gluten free and there weren't any options for us :(
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Wasn't the worst I've seen..."
Found a needle in the parking lot, hotel ran out of towels on the second night. Wasn't to bad for the amount of time we were in the room.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Carl
"Didn't even stay"
Didn't even get to stay. Was ripped off for $$ for one nights stay because there is no visible policy on their website stating this particular location WOULDNT allow under 21 (im 20) to stay. I've stayed at super 8 no problem even at 18. First time this has happened. Front desk was rude about it and didn't offer to help me refund my money. I'll stick with Motel 6 instead.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Marissa
"you get what you pay for"
Nothing fancy, standard room, fairly clean, little smell.. I kept an air freshener and that worked. I didn't expect to be staying at the Ritz so it was worth what I paid for 2 nights.. I could hear other guests but that wasn't much of a bother otherwise pretty comfy.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Vanessa
"Okay"
I was charged three times for one night Ans as of right now im still waiting on the refund. It was alright but a little costly for the Tpye of room. The room was outdated and the television want even a 32 inch
Response by Super 8 Middletown
Thank you for your constructive review. At your earliest convenience, please call the hotel so that I may assist in expediting the correction on the billing error.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Great room"
I have stayed here several times and I'm always pleased
Response by Super 8 Middletown
Thank you for taking the time to review your previous stay. We are delighted to have served your lodging needs.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Nicholas
"February 25"
It was a no smoking room but there were cigarette burns on the comforter. There were other unclean things about the room.
Response by Super 8 Middletown
Thank you for your 3 star review. WE apologize for not being able to provide the stellar service we aim to provide our guests with daily.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2015
Todd
"Close to mall and restaurants"
Nice and quiet. Conveniently close to the highway, restaurants and mall
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Roberto
"Uneventful and quiet"
Uneventful and quiet
Response by Super 8 Middletown
Thank you Paul for taking time to write a review about your previous stay. Hope to serve your future lodging needs as well.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Certainly worth the very reasonable price."
Our stay was just fine, altho it was rather difficult to warm the room sufficiently.
Response by Super 8 Middletown
Thank you Ruth for taking time to write a review about your previous stay. I appreciate your comment in reference to the temperature of your room. We will work on improving this feature for your future stay.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Ruth A
"Stay Away - Infected with Bed Bugs"
Spent two nights. Stayed in Room 110. The room was not cleaned property. Room service arrived early the next morning before we were out of bed. We asked her to return later. She stated that she could not. We requested clean towels and was told that we will get them soon. We never got them. The worst part, I woke with on the second night with a bed bug crawling on my arm.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Courtney
"Super 8 of Middletown"
The Super 8 Middletown was ok. The rooms was clean and the services was great. I love the continental breakfast.
Response by Super 8 Middletown
Thank you for your 4 star rating and your kind comments regarding our continental breakfast. We hope to serve your future lodging needs.
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
"Solid motel"
Good motel. Clean, in a nice area with a lot of restaurants. Staff are nice and friendly
Response by Super 8 Middletown
Thank you for taking the time to review your previous stay. We hope to see you soon.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Weekend Getaway"
Great stay for the price!
Response by Super 8 Middletown
Thank you for taking the time to review your previous stay. We hope to serve your future lodging needs.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Triple charged and room smelled."
My room smelled like cigarettes. They must've given me a smoking room. I liked that they allowed pets, which is why I was there, but I had to make 6+ trips up and down the stairs to bring in all my belongings since there was no elevator. No one helped me. They also charged my card THREE times for my pets and I had to talk to someone numerous times to get the charges removed. I still have one that hasn't been removed. I'll be talking to my credit card company.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
Rachel
"Good for short stay."
Room is fine for one night. Convenient to highways and places to eat. Rooms were clean and did not appear too old. Corridors and stairways were creaky and dingy. Desk attendant was pleasant and helpful.
Response by Super 8 Middletown
Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"OK"
Room was clean nothing fancy
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
"Big bed.. Small room"
We reserved a king room but had a double room with a king bed..not what i had there the past 2 visits, and not what I pd for..but we made it work.
Response by Super 8 Middletown
Thank you Kathy for taking the time to write a review about your 5 star stay. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"I didn't get to stay there"
After being told by the girl at the desk we were guaranteed a room since it was paid for. We came back at about 8:30 pm to check in and then there were no rooms available.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Good for a quick overnight stay."
Room was clean, bed was comfortable, but bathrooms need updating, but are clean. No elevator to 2nd floor, so if needed, make sure you specify what floor you like. We were woken up at 3 am by noisy people walking up and down our hallway. It's walking distance to a Wild Bills Wing restaurant and an Olive Garden. There are some other nice stores at a mall nearby if you want to shop (Macy's Pier 1). It's right off a main highway, so easy to get other places.
Response by Super 8 Middletown
Thank you Roni for your review. We are always striving to improve our product with our guest suggestions. We do hope you will stop by and see us soon.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Roni
"Way better than expected for the price."
I waited too long to book a closer hotel to West Point and it was either more than my budget or stay further out, so we stayed further out. The first thing we did was arrive almost 2 hours before checkout, on accident, traffic was not bad, go figure. This was not a problem, the front desk attendant worked with the cleaning personnel to see if there was a room to put us in and there was: first floor, no-smoking, right by the side entrance. The room had micro and mini-frig. It was very clean with comfy beds. They are pet friendly and we had our dog with. They charged a small pet charge which I thought was per night as others in the area seemed to be more than that/per night, but it was for the entire stay, so that was nice. There is breakfast available in a room off the lobby, but we did not go to that, the coffee was good, though. It is around 30 minutes to WestPoint if you take 17E in that direction, depending on the gate you need. I was expecting something mediocre for the great rate, but it was actually a lot better than what I figured I was paying for.
Response by Super 8 Middletown
Thank you for writing a review about your previous stay. We are very happy we were able to check you into a pet friendly room prior to check in time. We do hope you will allow us to serve your future lodging needs.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
E.M.
"A nice place to stay"
A nice place to stay, we arrived very late, they hold our room for us late. The breakfast is from 6am to 9am,we asked for if we can have breakfast when we check our at 9:30, the stuff is very friendly, help us to get the things to eat.
Response by Super 8 Middletown
Thank you for taking the time to review your previous stay with 4 stars. We do hope that you allow us to serve your future lodging needs.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Creepy Crawlies"
This place has roaches and stink bugs in the rooms. The rooms are not cleaned sufficiently. We found used q-tips in the bathroom. When voicing our complaints, the front desk clerk told us to go catch the bugs to prove that they exist -- how insulting!!! Well, stink bugs move pretty slow, so that was doable -- the roaches move too quickly. After catching the stink bug, the front desk supervisor said -- stink bugs are everywhere, even in our homes. After this ridiculous argument and assistance from Hotels.com, we were able to get a refund and move to a clean hotel. The lesson learned here is that you get what you pay for. The rates at this hotel are a little less than their competitors, but don't do it! You have been warned!!!!!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Good economy motel"
Inexpensive reasonably priced motel. Place is clean and staff is friendly.
Response by Super 8 Middletown
Thank you Curt for your 4 star review. We do hope to serve your future lodging needs.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Curt
Overall it was fine. The breakfast was actually quite nice. Carpet is outdated. Doors outdated. Things just looked old.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"A place to sleep"
I was in town on business and decided to stay because of the price. I arrived late, but the desk clerk was warm and inviting. The staff was super. However, the room I was in was dirty and the heat kept me up all night.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
job hunter
"was a good stay"
nice clean
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
"Good service for the price"
Good service!
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Nice for the price"
Good overnight stay. close to highway and mall. staff was nice, but no irons in the room. housekeeping has them and they lock them up. can't get until 8:30am so not loving that.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Shannel
"Sleepless in Middletown"
Room was nice but noisy guest kept me awake all night and after complaining to the front desk the problem was not corrected still no sleep, Also there was not a single towel in the room. I felt I should have been refunded but he staff refused and I didn't even get an apology. I will not stay there again or for that matter any Super 8
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Don
"It's a place to stay."
Sheets were clean and the mattress was firm. I did find some things on the walls that looked nasty from previous party goers it would seem. Breakfast could have used a little more like eggs and sausage but it was nice to have waffles.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"not recommended"
not recommended, a bit old and smelly,
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
mike
Simple, clean, just what we needed for the night
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"a place to crash after a long drive"
It smelled like wet dog and mildew.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
"Basic inexpensive lodging"
We spent two nights there and the only issues I had were not deal breakers. My first problem was with the Expedia reservation. We had requested handicap access and room for two members of our party on my reservation form. When we got there the hotel knew nothing about it and we had to do some shuffling. The clerk told me (and showed me the screen) that the reservation from Expedia contained NONE of the special requests that I had written on the Expedia web site. So Expedia, why ask me if you don't care enough to let the hotel know? This was not an isolated incident, the clerk says they never get the special requests through Expedia. My second issue had to do with the fact that we had a non-smoking room on the ground floor near an exit. Both mornings 3-4 Spanish speaking males were outside my open window smoking and talking very loudly. It was 4:!5 AM! I suspect that these were hotel employees because they were back again at 6:30 and this was both nights stay. Like I said, not the end of the world but still annoying.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Unhelpful staff"
Hotel key had to be reprogrammed 4 times to work. Shower curtain rod was coming off wall so curtain would not stay closed. Bed was not made; I stayed two nights and was gone all day so no reason bed could not have been made. One young lady gave me directions to a non-existent Panera's. Older man at desk was nasty, interrupted me whole Tim I was trying to explain things as I was leaving.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Dumpy"
The hallway around my room was being renovated. The work crew was there at 8:00 the next morning doing their thing, waking me up. Needless to say, I was not happy.This is the second time I go to a Super 8 and I'm given a room in the middle of a renovation area... There won't be a third. There were issues inside the room as well, such as the light above the sink not working consistently, but I've said enough.
Response by Super 8 Middletown
Thank you Mr. Emond for taking time to write a review about your previous stay. We are trying to improve our product so our guest can have a more pleasurable experience. I wish we were given the opportunity to correct the lighting issue above your sink. We apologize for the less than satisfactory experience while we are renovating our hotel.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Average"
Good location but outdated hotel. Good, clean room for a one night stay..
Response by Super 8 Middletown
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your previous stay. We appreciate your positive comments and are striving to update our property. We do hope to see you again.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"OK for the money, a bit outdated."
People were nice. I stayed because they allowed pets (I have a dog). They carved me $15 for the pet, but that was ok, it was in the pet policy, but it still annoyed me a little bit. No issues....the carpets in the halls could be re-done and the TV's were older (box style). But ok for the money. I would recommend the hotel, but would say it outdated but ok for the $.
Response by Super 8 Middletown
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our previous stay. We appreciate your positive comments and will take your constructive comments in consideration as we strive to improve our hotel. We hope to host your lodging needs for future travel!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Good Value - Nice Hotel"
For the price, this is a nice hotel. The room was clean and everything looked new. Staff knew what they were doing and were relatively nice. I was pleasantly surpised.
Response by Super 8 Middletown
Thank you for taking time to write a review about your previous stay. We really appreciate your compliments. We do strive to provide our guest with the highest level of customer service at all times. We hope to host you for future lodging needs!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great place & nice rate."
Nice clean hotel room, well priced, to be honest I was impress. Highly recommended.
Response by Super 8 Middletown
Thank you Jamie S. for taking time out of your day to write a review about your previous stay. We strive to provide all guest with the highest level of customer service. We appreciate greatly your awesome compliments.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Jaime S.
"Cleanliness of the room ans bathroom horrrible"
The desk staff was receptive to the issue. The room looked clean until day light, sheets were stained . Bathroom walls had stains(possibly mucus, fecal matter, don't want to know what else) . Not a place to stay .
2 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
AW
As I'm not one to generally rate a hotel...I felt compelled to take a few moments to input how displeased I am with this one...it was filthy, the carpet, the bed had hair remnants from various different guests plainly seen on the boxspring, YUK...
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014