All hotels in Helena, Montana, United States of America
2200 11th Ave, Helena, MT, 59601, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"awesome"
Hotel and location wasn't bad at all.. Front desk girl was very helpful. Didn't know aboutthe rewards program with Wyndam. She signed us up and helped usn out alot. Very nice and sweet. Breakfast wasn't bad. Could use a few more tables. I would recommend and stay again
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
"Get what you pay"
The outside door was broke and unsecured at night. Room was dirty and poorly cleaned. The bed was so uncomfortable! The room served it's purpose to lay our heads down at night for cheap. I personally will not go back there and spend a little extra on the neighboring hotels. Only thing working for them was the location.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
"Easy to find"
WE were put in a room where apparently the carpet had been shampooed but not dried. Of course we didn't realize that until we were undressing. My socks were filthy dirty and completely wet after a few minutes on the carpet. The room was dirty, stained chair, no shower curtain which wasn't noticed until shower time. The coffee maker had no carafe. After our experience I would not stay there again. The positive was that when the desk clerk called at 6 am to transfer a call which happened to be to the wrong room I asked for a shower curtain which he brought quickly so my husband was able to shower with a curtain. The food was good, particularly the eggs. It appeared to me that the room had not been vacuumed prior to shampooing the carpet. The hall carpets are very dirty as are the stairs. Overall this hotel needs a thorough cleaning.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Cynthia
"Nice for travelers passing through"
Clean and comfortable. We were there to see the Capitol and then go on to Yellowstone.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
The Travelers
"Why stay anywhere else?"
Everything great. A/C was perhaps a little slow to initially being the temp in the room down but after initial cooling it held fine. Room clean, adequate room. Free hot breakfast is fine. Staff friendly. Parking fine. We'll stay there again.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Overall disappointed. The carpet had many old, dried stains on it. The sink was very slow to drain. The bed was too soft. Upon arrival in the evening, the front desk staff, although friendly, was not knowlegable of the area. The map he supplied was just a photocopy of a small area of about 8 blocks. The ice machine was not working on our floor.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"4th of july"
Older property could use some sprucing up. Could Also use some security in the parking lot.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Poor Coffee, only intermittant WIFI, poor Security"
The back door was taped so that anyone could come in and out without swiping a door key. The morning coffee was awful. There was WIFI but it kept dropping me off and I had to keep re-connecting.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2014
"Couldn't ask for more"
For what we paid super 8 was great. Excellent breakfast, fitness center, laundry facility, clean and quiet room,computer, and wifi, very helpful attendant. He even printed a map of the town center for us. They even gave us beer that were left by their guests from the previous night...sweeet! Highly recommended.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Rhea
June 2nd: Our 2nd stay on the way home from vacation had a better room than the previous stay May 25. The room was cleaner and didn't smell like smoke. Still, the hotel needs renovation. Basically, for a one-night stay it's OK however, I would not stay there more than one night.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
"OK for just a night"
The overall condition of the hotel was fair. The hotel could use some renovations. room was non-smoking but could smell that the room had been smoked in.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Breakfast--the Best"
I stay at S 8 over 40 nights a year. This was the best. The worst breakfast is the S 8 in Blackfoot, Idaho. I feel like they owe me a partial refund.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Vaughn
"Value play"
You get what you pay for... this place was inexpensive and basic accommodations. Everything worked, breakfast is included, and I got a good nights rest.
2 night trip with friends May 25, 2014
jon
"Excellent value, good enough to sleep a night."
60/night for a queen? Bed was actually nice considering how cheap the room was. Good enough for me. The hotel was pretty standard for a super 8. Staff was standard. Breakfast was standard. Room was standardly clean. So excellent value considering the price. Most the other rooms were 20 to 60 more at other hotels.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Perfect ...."
Right down the street from Carroll College and had a wonderful stay. Would stay there again. Room was nice and reasonable. Felt very safe and breakfast was great. Quiet environment, slept great
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Charlotte
"Better Super 8 hotel compared to others"
It's a big and good Super 8 Hotel. Receptionist was smart and friendly. It has big lobby and big breakfast area with lots of items in breakfast. Room were clean. I found bed was little uncomfortable, otherwise I found all other amenities/features great.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Hardeep
"Great service"
Super 8 staff was very friendly and helpful. It was clean, but a little worn. I would stay there again.
7 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
"Bad Super 8"
We frequently stay at Super 8's, so we don't expect luxury hotels, just good basics. Check-in was OK, but check out clerk was actually rude. The beds had those old horrible bedspreads that looked like they hadn't been washed in 5 years and the carpet had spots, needed cleaning. The noise level was terrible, and to add to that the refrigerator had a squealing sound. The coffee pot was missing the basket, but the clerk on duty delivered one within a few minutes.One good employee anyway. Will not use this Super 8 again.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Connie
"Super 8"
Hotel was ok room could have been a little cleaner around sink area. Breakfast was good, staff were very friendly. Price was right
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
ok for the price but could use some updating
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
"Fitness room needs some work"
The fitness room, advertised on the reader board, was in deplorable shape. I went in on Sat, (15th) and Sunday (16th) and the towel hamper hadn't been emptied, the towels restocked or the trash emptied. The overall condition of the room and the equipment was poor and barely useable. The carpet was stained and moldy smelling, the oder of the room was stale, musty and unclean. (Replacing the carpet with some type of vinyl type flooring would be great). The cycle machine was missing the knob to raise and lower the seat and the seat was stuck in the lowest setting. The stair stepper did not seem to be operating correctly. One of the treadmills was out of order. The TV would not stay on the channel it was tuned to. Also, there were no provisions for wiping down the equipment after using them. It seems if you advertise a fitness room you should take as much pride in it as you do with the rest of your facility.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Paul L
Free Breakfast and mom and pop diner right next door made it a great one day buisness stop. The sheets were cheap and uncomfortable. But all in all I got what I paid for.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
"First time using Expedia"
Awful hotel. Very dirty tub, walls, and floor although the sheets WERE clean. The peep hole in the door was broken so someone had stuffed toilet paper in so that people could not see inside the room. They put me as far from the front desk as possible. I'm sure I was the only one in the old wing of the hotel, possibly because of booking through Expedia. Very poor condition.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Al
"Nice place to stay"
This Super 8 was a nice place to stay for a budget minded family. Everything was well kept and clean. The staff was very helpful and willing to help.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"You get what you pay for..."
Nice, friendly people working at the hotel but the place itself could use work. Strong smell of cigarettes, especially by the rear stairs. My room before I switched rooms had a funky, unpleasant smell Breakfast won't impress so if you are only looking to get by on the cheap then keep looking.
2 night trip Feb 19, 2014
danny miranda
it was goodand so was the breakfast
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
John Quist
"Excellent place"
Clean, easy to get to, good price.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2014
"N/A"
Every day when I would leave to go to the conference I was attending , I had to go to the front desk when I returned so I could get into my room as the the card I was issued would not open the door. This was very aggravating.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
Vern
The carpets did not look clean. The second bed in the room was very uncomfortable.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2014
Bob & Odney Codling
Affordable and right across the street from my conference. I did not have to drive! Staff were helpful and pleasant.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
J
Desk clerk seemed a little unfriendly when I checked in. The clerk in the morning was great. Parking lot was sloped down away from the road and with the icy conditions was a little difficult pulling my trailer up the hill to leave. Lot wasn't plowed well. Breakfast was okay with omelettes as well as standard continental fare.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2014
"Decent breakfast, convenient location"
This hotel was priced right and the breakfast was decent. The one thing that we didn't particularly care about was the noisy room heater. My wife had a very difficult time staying asleep when the heater kicked on.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
Staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was quiet and comfortable and had a hairdryer and plenty of coffee. The rate was excellent.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"I keep going back here"
I travel through Helena frequently and I always stay at this property. The staff is friendly and helpful, the property is clean and well maintained, and it is in a quiet location yet sill literally seconds from restaurants, gas, even grocery stores. And only seconds back to the freeway. And is is very inexpensive.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
"Great location."
I have stayed at this Super 8 in the past. The staff at checkin are always friendly and helpful. It is very close to the highway. The rooms are typical Super 8 but nothing more is needed for a one night stay.
Response by Super 8 Motel - Helena
Susan thankyou for the review and we loved having you and we hope to see you again real soon
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Fine
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2013
Tom Raffetto
"Excellent Staff"
I have never felt so welcome at a hotel. The staff is cheery at 5 am and helpful with every request. The breakfast was surprisingly fresh and the offerings were healthy. Yogurt, cereal, fresh eggs, sausage, toast, etc.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
dog lady
"not clean enough very noisy"
hair in soap left, ring around tub, needed vacuumed,along with every where else hallways and entry ways, needed vacuumed. One entryway smelled of old soaks, stinky feet smell. The front desk did come down clean the tub, gave us another clean towel, and soap, very kind, understanding. The beds were compfortable enough, but the noise where heard throughn the night, from people coming and going to dogs barking and waking us up, so we were all tried as to not enough sleep.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Sandra
"Pleasant surprise"
I have stayed in 5 different motels in Helena this year. For the money, this was the best value. Extremely courteous front desk, made sure I got the room best suited for me, and offered help with some extras. (They put my ice packs in their freezer for me.) The streets in this part of Helena are confusing, but I was about 500 feet from the interstate ramps. It's just a little tricky dealing with all the one-way issues to get to food, etc. Last comment: this was the cheapest lodging in Helena the night I stayed, yet they actually put out a hot breakfast. I'll be looking here first for future bookings.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"Nice and clean, good price, good breakfast"
I only needed a bed, not a bunch of fancy expensive frills. I appreciated Super 8's kind staff, clean room, and yummy omelet in the morning as I rushed off to the meeting I came for. I saved my sponsoring organization considerable money by staying here, and was pleased that it was a nice place.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Montana Mom
"Follow the signs!"
One "must" follow the signs to get to the hotel as it is very easy to take a wrong street. After getting there the experience was surprisingly very good. Front desk personnel and the hot breakfast in the morning were very good. Cleanliness was average but expected for an older building. For the price I would stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2013
Its okey
1 night trip Sep 4, 2013
"One night stay"
When I got into the room, the first thing I noticed was no ashtray for a smoking room. I then went into the bathroom and there was black mold under and around the bathmat. I went downstairs to the lobby, and the clerk offered us another room. I said no, just clean it and replace the mat. They did just that. Cleaned it very well.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Gayle R
"I'd think twice about staying here again"
Our room was dirty, the shower head was broken, the ac was very weak, the shower curtain was disgusting! The breakfast also was nothing to write home about. The eggs/omlettes were frozen things that were just heated up, and the waffles were the same way.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Stacey
"Close to freeway access"
A little unusual layout of pet-friendly rooms on a lower level, no easy access to ice or the breakfast room, but I didn't need either so it was not a problem.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
JAB
"nice, quiet, comfortable"
I went to Helena to see a blues show at the Myrna Loy center, the motel was in a nice local, the room was quiet and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Price was right!"
A good place to stay for a quick overnight. Place was full for the Friday night we stayed. Something big going on in town. Obviously, others thought it was a good bargain. Clean room; micro and fridge; good king bed. Generally typical of older facilities that are being well kept.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Herb
"Good place for a family night"
Nice chain hotel with clean rooms and efficient staff. Breakfast much better than average at this level.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2013
Jerome
"Convenient with a decent breakfast"
This Super 8 has a more pleasant breakfast area than many budget places, with nice light and a high ceiling, and it has little omelets as well as the more standard fare. I appreciated the fact that the television was turned OFF when I ate breakfast there. I do not like seeing televisions on in eating areas or public areas. Thank you, Super 8. The room was Super 8 standard, with good towels (another thing I really remember) and decent linens. All in all, a very good value.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Lawrence
"Convenient to airport and restaurants."
Spent one night prior to catching early AM plane flight. Convenient to airport, good shower, clean room, good bed. Just fine for an economically priced motel.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013