All hotels in Tyler, Texas, United States of America
2616 N Northwest Loop 323, Tyler, TX, 75702, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Where's the COFFEE!"
I need my morning coffee. they weren't concerned with the lack of coffee in the pot. two of my 3 mornings there was no coffee in the pot, and though notified, they made no move to fix it. Therefore---lacking in customer service
3 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
We were pleasantly surprised with this motel.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Carrie
"Close to canton"
Clean and comfortable beds. Could have used more pillows but overall it was great
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Great value in Tyler, TX"
nice property, well maintained. friendly staff
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Nice for a quick one-night stay."
My sister and I shared a hotel room while we were in town to take a standardized test. I booked the hotel earlier in the day that we left (we live four hours away), and check-in once at the hotel was quick and easy. The pool looked awesome, and a lot of people were having a good time in it! We would have gone for a swim if we had time. Overall, our stay was nice, quiet, and we had a good breakfast in the morning before taking off.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Jacq
"Typical Super 8 experience"
The hotel was ok, it was your usual super 8 experience, you get what you pay for. But... THEY HAVE A PREDATOR STATUE IN THE LOBBY! HOW AMAZING IS THAT?! This beats every other motel in Tyler, Iwas happy I stayed there just because I had something to do other than watch TV.
3 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
Joel
"Uneventful Stay"
We stayed at this Super 8 one night prior to business in Tyler. Location was not too convenient but there were no closer motels to where we needed to be. The night was uneventful and we would stay there again.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"Almost a good place."
Two night stay. bed and pillow good. Mold on shower wall.Towels thin. Furniture old and arm on one chair came loose. Came back to room first night and had to go to night entrance and have room card activated again. Probably won't stay there again. I did appreciate the remodel but they didn't take it far enough.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Nice Hotel and Nice Price"
I was pleasantly surprised at our hotel after reading some negative reviews. I thought it looked very nice on the outside, the front desk staff was very friendly, and our room was clean and comfortable. The room was also nice size and I found nothing wrong with the neighborhood. Was on the Loop, right near a large intersection and three or four other hotels. The price was good and I had no complaints with anything. Would have no problem staying at this hotel again.
2 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
"Daughters bday Weekend"
Awesome hotel , nice saltwater pool , clean rooms staff was amazing and great breakfast!! Thanks motel 8
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
tiffany & danny
"East Texas State Fair"
We were in Tyler to show our cattle at the East Texas State Fair and reserved three rooms at the Super 8. Even though we got there at 10:00pm they had our rooms ready and all together. The rooms were very nice and clean and the mattresses were very comfortable. In the morning they had a full hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and bacon as well as the usual dry stuff and fruit. It is without a doubt the best value I have had in a hotel in quite some time.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Rob
Poor location an room is not quaintly.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
Dhall
"Easy location, sketchy neighborhood"
Comfortable rooms, good AC, good breakfast
2 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
DJP Creative
"A very good value"
Very nice room. Clean, nicely updated. I have several battery operated devices (cell phone, iPad, etc) so appreciated the convenient AC outlets. Great price for value received.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
I expected to be near UT AT TYLER. Ended up 10 miles, through the city.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
Harold
My room smelt terrible and had the lighting of a murder scene in a movie. The couch had stains on it and I had faded pink sheets (neither of which were a fitted sheet).
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
Great, friendly staff. Room was very clean. I had a delayed flight, but they were able to refund the night that I was not going to be there.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Bet was wet..."
Bet was wet, and smelled smoking/something else even it is not smoking room.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Great Stay!"
The hotel service was great. We had a hot breakfast every morning. The room could have been a little bigger. But I would stay there again.
5 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Wanda
"NICE HOTEL"
OVERALL GOOD, THE SCENERY, ROOM, POOL, LOBBY, CLERK AND DESK LEAVING AND COMING, RAN OUT OF BREAKFAST BUT DIDN'T TAKE LONG FOR REPLACEMENT
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
JULIE
"No problemo"
We were tired and needed a good night's rest. We were able to rest and recover from our long trip without any hassles. Everything went smoothly while we were there.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Jake
"The pillows smelt like sweat"
Glad when the stay was over, woke up early and was out by 6am. The breakfast wasn't ready, and I didn't wait around to eat.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Leland
"Very nice. Newly remodeled."
Very good hot breakfast. Quiet area with new floors and flat screen.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Well kept up and nice courtyard."
Breakfast was better than expected.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
It was great we our wake up call on time. The room was very clean. thank you mrs selman
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
mrs. selman
"Good breakfast."
Good place to stay, they put in new bathrooms. Breakfast was good, probably the best super 8 we stayed in. Had washer and dyer.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2014
Marc
"clean and comfortable"
One of the best rooms on our road trip Everything was in excellent condition. We were able to park right outside our room door. A pretty good hotel. The breakfast was decent.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
outlawbiker
They were wonderful to us! Surprisingly, Enjoyed our stay at super 8! Will stay there again!
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Teshiina
"GPS Magical Mystery Tour of Tyler"
Plugged in the address to the above hotel based on the address given to me on my confirmation from HOTELS.COM. After driving for nearly 45 minutes through the more seedy area of town, the GPS took us to a John Deere Tractor supply on a deserted highway. We called Motel directly, they talked us in another 15 mins away. Turns out the address given by HOTELS.COM was INCORRECT, it seems you guys left out the 'w' in the 'NW' address, so we went to the address NORTH, not NORTHWEST. The staff at the Super 8 said it never happened to anyone, oddly though a couple walked in frustrated and had experienced the very same thing. Get it together HOTELS.COM, check your accuracy.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Derik L
Stay was okay - a place to sleep in between locations. Got there late - left early. Bathroom smelled heavily of urine and bad toilet water! Walls and baseboards look and smelled as if they had been urinated on for years and never cleaned. By that there was NO WAY I was going to take a shower there or sit completely down on the toilet.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Le
"good place to rest"
no problems or complaints whatsoever... exceptional friendly staff at check in and quickly had us in room
Other trip May 31, 2014
Marilyn
"Clean"
Good room for the money.
1 night business trip May 18, 2014
J
"Surprise!"
We were pleasantly surprised as the qaulity and cleaniness of this hotel exceeded our expectations.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Great stay!! Recommend to any and everyone
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
Page
"Stay Away"
If you want peace and quiet and a clean room to rest, this is definitely not it!!!
4 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
"Traveling through"
Older facility but has been updated nicely. Quite and comfortable room. New mattress and pillows, great quality. Much better breakfast than most! Will stay again when traveling through.
Other trip May 2, 2014
william
"Okay"
The room stilled smelled of smoke and or of recent paint job. Towels seemed like they were from the 60's. Only one bath towel. Ironing board is non functional. On the ironing board it has the iron holder screwed in on top so there is no way to actually to iron your clothes. You might as well as not even have an iron or ironing board. I should have taken a picture to post. Breakfast area was clean but food pretty bland. Limited options. Coffee was cold. No fruit :-(
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
And
"Weekend getaway"
Other than having to get a new card because I carry a magnetic money clip, Good stay. There were a few oil field crews there but they didn't cause trouble.
1 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2014
Mat
"No problems with stay."
We didn't have any problems with staff, cleanliness or anything. The best part of its location was that it was near a DQ - something we don't have at our home area.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Short but enjoyable stay.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2014
Happy Camper
"Fishing trip"
Breakfast was not very good. They ran out of yogurt and oatmeal Like that they are updating hotel but is in a tough part of the neighborhood.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2014
Pat king
"Never get smoking room."
It was $20 cheaper to book a smoking room, so we did. Never again. The smoke smell was so bad in there, we could not sleep and all of our belongings smell like we had just smoked ourselves. I have been in smoking bars that did not smell as bad. The next morning we complained, and they did change our room to a non smoking room and that one was much better. You def get what you pay for. Was worth the non-smoking price to avoid that horrible smell.
3 night trip Feb 3, 2014
"Good Hotel, Great Price, Thin Walls."
This is not my first stay at the Super 8 Tyler, nor will I expect it to be my last. But this was unique in that I was in a room in the back. As is normal, the room was clean and well kept. As is normal, the WiFi worked well, and over all it was pleasant. What was not normal was that I noticed for the first time that the walls were super thin, and noise from next door was clear. I would be saying too much to say that the couple next door was busy, and I heard every moan in the middle of the night. Like I said, I will stay there again, because the staff is always pleasant and it's a great price... but this is something that I will think about on my next trip to Tyler.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Steve Goad
"Mis-leading hotel"
I apologize for this terrible review, but, it was just that. The staff at the front desk were not pleasant. It wasn't the trip as the trip went great to and from Tyler, Texas. To be factual, my dear mother, lives there and EVERYONE, all family members journey to her home for Christmas. My mother is getting older and does not drive far distances anymore and I chose this hotel in Tyler for its location and on-line reviews. The hotel advertises a jucuzzi available in your room (in the bathtub). After checking in and wanting to take a relaxing bath-to relax in my jucuzzi bathtub, I found that I did not have one! I telephoned the front desk and was told by an Iranian gentleman that I would have to pay an additional $89.00, if I wanted one in my room. I was floored, and could not believe this, and felt betrayed as I stated that I wanted this during my reservation. To make my stay even worse, later, I went looking for the ice machine and vending machines, only to find that I had to go again to the FRONT DESK and utilize that one. No other ice machines were working, no vending machines available but in the front of the hotel? Needless to say, I will not return to this hotel again. I rate it at 1 on the scale of 1-10.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
LeTitia Speed
"Great Night Stay"
Great night stay in Tyler at this Super 8 Great breakfasts menu Great location Will stay again.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
kevin Bowie
"Awesome"
Everything about it was great!!
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2013
Myesha
"great stay!"
Hotel had been remodeled recently and was well done. The only thing left to replace was the carpet. Otherwise was a great stay!
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2013
"Canton weekend"
Nice clean hotel, beds comfortable and very clean. New granite sink with clean carpet. Both am and pm spoke another language in front of me to another employee which is always rude. Breakfast was hot and nice except rubbery faux circle eggs probably have to go. Breakfast lady exceptionally helpful and very pleasnat. Nice smile and friendly. She made the trip all the more pleasant..
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
"On the way to Canton!"
This is our favorite place to stay on the way to Canton First Monday Trade Days. We live three hours away so like to break up our trip into two days. Super 8 has always come through with a clean, quiet room at a very good price. Breakfast has hot and cold choices and the pool area is beautiful.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Pam
"Decent rate, decent hotel"
It was a decent hotel for a decent price, and i only had a couple minor problems. I checked into the hotel, dropped my bags off, went had dinner and came back to find my card key didnt work on the door. I got the key renewed and got into the room to find that someone had been in it and thankfully none of my things were missing. The other thing was the bed didnt have fitted sheets and only 2 pillows. Overall the room was clean and nice though, and would probably stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013