All hotels in Tyler, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2616 N Northwest Loop 323, Tyler, TX, 75702, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Good breakfast."
Good place to stay, they put in new bathrooms. Breakfast was good, probably the best super 8 we stayed in. Had washer and dyer.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2014
Marc
"clean and comfortable"
One of the best rooms on our road trip Everything was in excellent condition. We were able to park right outside our room door. A pretty good hotel. The breakfast was decent.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
outlawbiker
They were wonderful to us! Surprisingly, Enjoyed our stay at super 8! Will stay there again!
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Teshiina
"GPS Magical Mystery Tour of Tyler"
Plugged in the address to the above hotel based on the address given to me on my confirmation from HOTELS.COM. After driving for nearly 45 minutes through the more seedy area of town, the GPS took us to a John Deere Tractor supply on a deserted highway. We called Motel directly, they talked us in another 15 mins away. Turns out the address given by HOTELS.COM was INCORRECT, it seems you guys left out the 'w' in the 'NW' address, so we went to the address NORTH, not NORTHWEST. The staff at the Super 8 said it never happened to anyone, oddly though a couple walked in frustrated and had experienced the very same thing. Get it together HOTELS.COM, check your accuracy.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Derik L
Stay was okay - a place to sleep in between locations. Got there late - left early. Bathroom smelled heavily of urine and bad toilet water! Walls and baseboards look and smelled as if they had been urinated on for years and never cleaned. By that there was NO WAY I was going to take a shower there or sit completely down on the toilet.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Le
"good place to rest"
no problems or complaints whatsoever... exceptional friendly staff at check in and quickly had us in room
Other trip May 31, 2014
Marilyn
"Clean"
Good room for the money.
1 night business trip May 18, 2014
J
"Surprise!"
We were pleasantly surprised as the qaulity and cleaniness of this hotel exceeded our expectations.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Great stay!! Recommend to any and everyone
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
Page
"Stay Away"
If you want peace and quiet and a clean room to rest, this is definitely not it!!!
4 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
"Traveling through"
Older facility but has been updated nicely. Quite and comfortable room. New mattress and pillows, great quality. Much better breakfast than most! Will stay again when traveling through.
Other trip May 2, 2014
william
"Okay"
The room stilled smelled of smoke and or of recent paint job. Towels seemed like they were from the 60's. Only one bath towel. Ironing board is non functional. On the ironing board it has the iron holder screwed in on top so there is no way to actually to iron your clothes. You might as well as not even have an iron or ironing board. I should have taken a picture to post. Breakfast area was clean but food pretty bland. Limited options. Coffee was cold. No fruit :-(
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
And
"Weekend getaway"
Other than having to get a new card because I carry a magnetic money clip, Good stay. There were a few oil field crews there but they didn't cause trouble.
1 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2014
Mat
"No problems with stay."
We didn't have any problems with staff, cleanliness or anything. The best part of its location was that it was near a DQ - something we don't have at our home area.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Short but enjoyable stay.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2014
Happy Camper
"Fishing trip"
Breakfast was not very good. They ran out of yogurt and oatmeal Like that they are updating hotel but is in a tough part of the neighborhood.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2014
Pat king
"Never get smoking room."
It was $20 cheaper to book a smoking room, so we did. Never again. The smoke smell was so bad in there, we could not sleep and all of our belongings smell like we had just smoked ourselves. I have been in smoking bars that did not smell as bad. The next morning we complained, and they did change our room to a non smoking room and that one was much better. You def get what you pay for. Was worth the non-smoking price to avoid that horrible smell.
3 night trip Feb 3, 2014
"Good Hotel, Great Price, Thin Walls."
This is not my first stay at the Super 8 Tyler, nor will I expect it to be my last. But this was unique in that I was in a room in the back. As is normal, the room was clean and well kept. As is normal, the WiFi worked well, and over all it was pleasant. What was not normal was that I noticed for the first time that the walls were super thin, and noise from next door was clear. I would be saying too much to say that the couple next door was busy, and I heard every moan in the middle of the night. Like I said, I will stay there again, because the staff is always pleasant and it's a great price... but this is something that I will think about on my next trip to Tyler.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Steve Goad
"Mis-leading hotel"
I apologize for this terrible review, but, it was just that. The staff at the front desk were not pleasant. It wasn't the trip as the trip went great to and from Tyler, Texas. To be factual, my dear mother, lives there and EVERYONE, all family members journey to her home for Christmas. My mother is getting older and does not drive far distances anymore and I chose this hotel in Tyler for its location and on-line reviews. The hotel advertises a jucuzzi available in your room (in the bathtub). After checking in and wanting to take a relaxing bath-to relax in my jucuzzi bathtub, I found that I did not have one! I telephoned the front desk and was told by an Iranian gentleman that I would have to pay an additional $89.00, if I wanted one in my room. I was floored, and could not believe this, and felt betrayed as I stated that I wanted this during my reservation. To make my stay even worse, later, I went looking for the ice machine and vending machines, only to find that I had to go again to the FRONT DESK and utilize that one. No other ice machines were working, no vending machines available but in the front of the hotel? Needless to say, I will not return to this hotel again. I rate it at 1 on the scale of 1-10.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
LeTitia Speed
"Great Night Stay"
Great night stay in Tyler at this Super 8 Great breakfasts menu Great location Will stay again.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
kevin Bowie
"Awesome"
Everything about it was great!!
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2013
Myesha
"great stay!"
Hotel had been remodeled recently and was well done. The only thing left to replace was the carpet. Otherwise was a great stay!
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2013
"Canton weekend"
Nice clean hotel, beds comfortable and very clean. New granite sink with clean carpet. Both am and pm spoke another language in front of me to another employee which is always rude. Breakfast was hot and nice except rubbery faux circle eggs probably have to go. Breakfast lady exceptionally helpful and very pleasnat. Nice smile and friendly. She made the trip all the more pleasant..
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
"On the way to Canton!"
This is our favorite place to stay on the way to Canton First Monday Trade Days. We live three hours away so like to break up our trip into two days. Super 8 has always come through with a clean, quiet room at a very good price. Breakfast has hot and cold choices and the pool area is beautiful.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Pam
"Decent rate, decent hotel"
It was a decent hotel for a decent price, and i only had a couple minor problems. I checked into the hotel, dropped my bags off, went had dinner and came back to find my card key didnt work on the door. I got the key renewed and got into the room to find that someone had been in it and thankfully none of my things were missing. The other thing was the bed didnt have fitted sheets and only 2 pillows. Overall the room was clean and nice though, and would probably stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
I work in Tyler but love out of town. I stay here when I work several days in a row instead of driving 2 1/2 hours home. I always feel safe. The rooms are always clean and the other guest are quiet.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
"It's fine for the $$"
I've stayed here before and will do so again. This last stay was on the weekend and it was a bit noisier that my previous visit. The room was clean. It was designated as non-smoking, but it had a rather musty smell…. not old cigarette smoke exactly, just masked staleness. Frig, microwave, TV all worked. My pet peeve is that they use flat sheets for fitted sheets so by the time I got up (I was alone), the bottom sheet was untucked and all over the bed.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Worst Breakfast"
The staff was not good on customer service there was no one to change towels and the made you bring dirty Towels to front desk to get new towels
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
"Inexpensive hotel uncomfortable location"
The room was mostly clean. Carpets had heavy stains. Our room contained a microwave and a small refrigerator as well as an old tube television. The TV turned off on its own from time to time. The refrigerator leaked. The shower was clean but the bath mat provided had mold all over it. The parking had adequate lighting at night. There were many police patrols and when I asked if the area was safe I got a look that implied not really. A lot of late and early hour traffic and activity, people playing loud music, yelling etc. The free breakfast was not well maintained and had very few if any choices depending on day we went. Even if we were there first it seemed only a few items were put out at a time if at all.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
Roger
"Goodnights sleep for a reasonable price"
The room was comfortable and clean. It is in need of a remodel to bring the decor up to present day but overall it was nice.
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
Matthew
"Great stay for the price"
Although the hotel is currently undergoing renovation, the room was extremely comfortable. The hotel staff from the front desk to maid service were really nice and accomodating. The location is right off the highway and accessible to the homecoming activities I can down for. I would stay again.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
R Smith
"Always provides a strong breakfast"
Like this place because it is by far the lowest price place of it's quality in the area and their breakfast is real food. This time Waffles, Fresh Eggs, Sausages plus the usual pastries and fruit. Plenty to go around. Nice people too.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Travelling Dad
"What a joke"
No extra pillows, no hot water in "hot" tub. Breakfast stops at 930 am. Booked w expedia and didn't stay 1 of my 2 nights and manager refused expedia a one night refund. Oh! And found condom wrapper on floor next to nightstand. What a joke!!! Dont stay here!!!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
troy
"2nd time STINKS"
This story begins Oct 2012. With Expedia helping give ideas of where to stay for my daughter & I to B @ Tyler, Tx for Annual Rose Festival. I was looking for inexpensive & close hotel. Found this Super 8 it was nice, so this year 2013, when it was time to schedule our hotel stay for the 80th Annual Texas Rose Festival, I knew where this was & how close it was to everything so booked the Super 8.Got there Thurs 17th of Oct about 8:45pm. The front desk was a tad rude, but thought it was because time of night. My 9 yr old daughter & I went to our room. She noticed right away of how the room didn't smell clean! I ignored it as I was exhausted. As we got ready for bed, realized my daughter was correct. The bed-- had a flat sheet on the bottom along with flat sheet on top. There was a fly in the room that acted like it was trained to HIDE & annoy. The carpet felt nasty. The bed was hard. For a king bed only had 2 pillows, which were extremely flat. Finally fell asleep even though w/ fan on, room was stuffy.Woke up next morning & was down in lobby by 7:30am for the "HOT Breakfast" .. The time of breakfast 6-9:30am. We get our breakfast to find our scrambled eggs were Cold. We decided not to have breakfast @ hotel for next day. We left hotel about 8:10am-Toured the Rose Garden, & did some fun things. We stopped by our hotel room for something & headed back out. When we returned before afternoon activities we couldn't get in. Lots more to say. Out of room!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Connie
"Awesome !!!!!!"
The hotel is very updated and really very pretty. Our room had recently been remodeled, was very clean and very nice. The hotel staff was very friendly and very helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel. Thanks to the staff for being so helpful and honest when I left my purse in the room after we checked out. I was already 2 hrs away from hotel when I realized I left my purse, and everything in purse was accounted for, vey rare these days.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
Geneva
It was perfect for the location I was looking for, friendly hotel staff and room was quiet. Always appreciate having a refrig and microwave in room.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Nice staff, horribly filthy room"
Fresh urine all over toilet when I arrived. Sheets obviously not clean. Thank God it was cheap.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"Decent"
Everything was ok except for the bed. I dont know if it was the mattress, box spring or what...but everytime I got on/off the bed, it made a loud squeeky noise. They should definitely replace it....
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2013
Izzy
"Don't Trust the Saturday morning Desk Manager"
The motel was under renovations, that I was not told about, but I could deal with that. The shower leaked from the wall all around the shower head. It was fairly clean and did have a fridge. My problem was that I had a family emergency and had to go home 1 day early and asked the gentleman on duty Sat. morning at 7:00 if I would be refunded for Sat. since I had to leave early. I was told yes that I would, so I asked for a printout and he would not give me one saying he could not until he talked to hotel.com and when I got in touch with hotel.com I was informed he had refused !!!!! to credit my account for Sat. night even though I had to cancel in plenty of time. He lied right to my face!!!!! I know this will not be printed for others to see, but I will get the message out!!!!!
3 night trip Oct 2, 2013
Disappointed
"Average except for music"
Overall it was fine. Clean, tidy, not run down. But the music from the bar/restaurant was a bit much. Our room was one of the ones around the pool and behind the den of music. So if possible, get a room on the OUTSIDE by the parking lot. Might be quieter there.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Meghan
"Clean and Comfortable"
Hotel was in the process of being remodeled. Although we didn't get a remodeled room, our room was still nice, and the bed was very comfortable. Does have a free hot breakfast, but options are limited. I would definitely stay here again if I'm in the area!
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Kari
"GOOD FOR A INEXPENSVE HOTEL"
QUITE COMFORTABLE ROOM.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
CR
"great time"
it was just fine, everything was just what I was looking for!!!
2 night trip Sep 15, 2013
amy
"great room cool bar"
Bar attached was a lot of fun!! Good food cold beer! Didn't have to drive anywhere to have fun, i will try to stay there everytime I'm in tyler.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2013
"Forget Ramada Limited"
This location is highly OVER rated.
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2013
Poor AC room never really cooled off!!!!
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2013
Pat
"Clean rm, good stay. Breakfast short on selection"
Good stay. Clean Rm. Nice pool. Breakfast was short on selection and setting.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"An OK place"
The overall hotel was very clean and well kept. The room upon entering was stuffy and had an odor. After it cooled off it was better and the odor was not as noticeable. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioner worked very well. The carpet was stained and old and maybe that is where the odor was emitting from. The pool is nice and clean. The shower had good pressure. The breakfast was okay, just not a lot of places to sit in the breakfast area.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"GEt away"
That it was too short.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
Vee
We really enjoyed our stay. The only complaint that we had was that the AC did not do a good job of cooling the room until we purchased a small fan to circulate the air after that it was very nice. The hotel and staff were very friendly and the complete breakfast was really a welcome treat.
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2013