All hotels in McKinney, Texas, United States of America
910 N Central Expy, McKinney, TX, 75070, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.9
    2.7
    2.5
Convenient location, but not very clean. Bed sheets and comforter looked very worn.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Mr. Nero
"Filthy and unkempt hotel dont stay here"
The people were super friendly and I was really happy till I saw how filthy my room was. The bathroom floor had a film of filth on it, the coffee packets they provide were open and unusable and the bed was super uncomfortable and had some sort of black stuff on the comforter. The remote to the tv and phone had some cheese gunk on it and the shower head had layers of soap scum on it. I didn't even feel like taking a shower it was so bad
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
alyssa
Great Stay!!!
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Joshua
"small details- fail"
Keys didn't work several times. Cockroach in toilet. TV never worked in two days. Would be a good moderate motel if someone would pay attention.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"First choice for every business trip."
I am a Field Engineer and stay in this hotel every time I work in McKinney. My room was recently remodeled and customer service is the best...even commented to owner upon leaving how courteous they were the night before. Road construction makes entrance a challenge, but should be done by 2014. Quite...very quite hotel. Highly suggest.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2013
Mike Brown
"Small rooms"
Very small rooms, when booking online, we were promised a handicap/smoking rm but when checking in found that is not offered. Ice machine broken. For the cost of room, condition was expected
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
KD
"Don't stay here no matter how attractive rate is"
Only reason I chose this place was bc it was very close to an appointment. First, the hotel is outdated and there were junkies, seriously, hanging out in the lobby. I looked past that bc I had been driving all day and just wanted to lay down. I check in, and go to my room and the room isn't clean at all. The bed was not made, alcohol containers were everywhere, and who knows what. Went downstairs to notify manager on duty and demanded a refund. Only then was I offered another room. Told the manager they could keep the money and went elsewhere. Bottom line... SLEEP IN YOUR CAR before this place.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Tolerable, reasonably clean, not impressed."
We stayed one night an with any luck it will be our last. The plase was reasonably clean, our room was quiet and the key op. safe (which will not fit most laptops) worked. The room and chair were oviously old and "well loved" but at least it didn't reak of smoke although it did have some other odd oder. My young daughters like to explore whatever place we stay in but outside of letting them go down the stairwell rather than the elevator we weren't doing that here. The desk was very polite about giving me a second key when I left mine in the room. I was "approached" by a female guest in the parking lot but to their credit shortly thereafter the police were in the parking lot and I noticed the room she mentioned was empty the next morning. What can I say, I wasn't expecting the Ritz and it did beat the Ramada we stayed at the night before, less than a tenth of a mile away, but still I will probably avoid booking it again if I can.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2013
MegaDave
"Decent, would recommend."
Stayed simply overnight and it was decent. Would recommend. Clean and decent.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2013
Mike R Brown
"Inexpensive place to sleep"
We only paid $65/night and guess we got what we paid for... nothing horrible with the room, just not the nicest, cleanest or most comfortable I've ever been in for this chain. The front desk service was great and friendly!
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Customer service lacking"
The hotel itself was okay. But when checking in, they had given the room reserved to us to someone else. Even did not seem to know what type of room reserved. The room gotten was beside stairwell (never again!). The door slammed shut, causing our walls to shake. Elevator creaked. Continental breakfast okay, but no fruit (first time for me seeing this).
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Ed
"Close to my kids"
Very quiet , clean and friendly
1 night trip Jul 31, 2013
"Ok for the price."
The bed was extremely uncomfortable. I did not get much needed rest die to the discomfort. I picked thisplace because I thought I could get a roll away crib but they were unable to get me one.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
zelene
"family weekend trip"
The hotel was clean and staff nice. Breakfast was really good although it's all carbs. Pool is small but maintained nicely. My biggest issue is the bed was lumpy.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
Coni
"Room"
2 beds, 1 bottle of shampoo, 3 people, air condition had broken dial, coffee pot was to small for 3 people, no phone book in the room, we paid for 2 nights but didnt stay the 2nd night, loss of money
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
"good choice for my trip"
convinient location but a little noisy as near the freeway. clean room and good hotel amenities. Staff very friendly.
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2013
"Close to granddaughter's graduation"
Nice people, helpful and friendly. The elevator did not work properly once so being stuck in it was not a good experience. It was handled promptly and efficiently, however.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2013
"Great place - FOR SMOKERS"
We booked a non smoking room, our room reeked of smoke, we called the desk to complain, and were told - our room stunk because there were smoking rooms NEAR our room. There were cigarette burns on the dirty furniture, and our soap dish was an ash tray. I guess "non smoking" means its non smoking when non smokers have rented the room. UGH!
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Inexpensive and you get what you pay for"
The Air Conditioning was off in our room when we arrived. The A/C was off on the 3rd floor - they had a window open to vent it, but it had to be 85 degrees in the hallway. There was old (blackened) gum in the carpet in the room and black specs on the counter in the bathroom. The ice maker on the 3rd floor was broken, so we had to trek down to the 1st floor for ice. The OJ dispenser was broken in the breakfast area. The desk clerks were friendly, though.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"Acceptable for a 1-night stay"
It was acceptable for a one night stay. Overall it was clean and comfortable. Only minor complaints: the floor I was on smelled like cigarette smoke (my room was non-smoking) and I couldn't take advantage of the free continental breakfast because it was way too crowded.
Other trip May 10, 2013
"wonderful place"
Absolutely the best customer service and very friendly staff. I plan to stay again when I Come back to visit my son.
Trip with friends Apr 28, 2013
Charlotte
"Hot water issues."
Had several problems getting consistent hot water for showering.
11 night family trip Apr 12, 2013
"concert night"
Everything from the front door to my rooms window stunk like an old abandoned building.
1 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2013
Good place for the price Clean Nice people
Business trip Apr 18, 2013
"McKinney Business"
TV remote was inadequate. Flapper on toilet needed to be replaced, as toilet would run every so often.
5 night trip Mar 24, 2013
"McKinney Business Trip"
The TV remote did not work properly. Staff very friendly & room clean.
5 night business trip Mar 17, 2013
"Super 8 met my needs"
I was there to take my grandkids to a basketball camp during spring break. I wanted something with a good location for all our needs and Super 8 met our needs. The room was clean and everything worked toilet, tv, air, and cleaning people were great. The price was good and close to restauarants, movies and the school where our camp was held. The breakfast room was fairly new and the selection of breakfast was tasty. Myself and my grandkids were very pleased. Will not hesitate to return.
5 night business trip Mar 10, 2013
Pleased grandpa
"needs remodel asap"
Room stunk very old interior
1 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2013
super 8
"Businees"
The remote did not work properly - had to punch the number several times for the T.V. to pick it up? Extremely annoying!
5 night trip Mar 10, 2013
"Business Trip"
The hotel needs new remotes...you have to press the button several times before it registers with the T.V.? Staff friendly, housekeeping good.
5 night business trip Mar 3, 2013
"Average, could use a freshening up."
One-night stay on our way to Dallas. Room was clean and met basic needs, but the appliances and decor were a bit "tired." The staff were very pleasant, however, and the Texas-shaped waffle was a fun start to the day. :)
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2013
"Ozark Traveler's 2"
Room 222 had additional plug in receptacles over the room we we in earlier in the week. The only problem was that the bathroom door didn't latch. Motel Management over the years have added many pluses to a small room. This includes small refrigerator, safe, microwave, iron and ironing board. All thing considered it is worthy of 4 + stars for the price. The (free) Wi-Fi in the rooms was strong. Space was tight but room was clean and quiet.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Ozark Carey's
"Grand parents and teen grandaughter"
Affordable, quiet (except for lady in next room). Felt safe! Easy to locate. Enjoyed Texas waffles and breakfast choices. Re-booked on return trip.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2013
Ozark Careys
"mckinney"
clean room, comfy bed, good waffles, good value if you just need a place to rest your head, don't expect too much...
1 night trip Dec 28, 2012
Refrigerator wasn't working upon arrival. They were quick to repair/replace. They even put drinks in once fixed.
5 night trip Nov 20, 2012
Loved rhetorically location close to many eating places
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2012
mineral
"Not again"
There isn't anything positive to say except that it was a place to sleep...
2 night trip Oct 19, 2012
"Disappointing & scary"
My 10-year old son & I drove from the Houston area, we got there around 9pm. Walking to our Non-smoking room, the hallway smelled like cigarettes. Upon arriving in the room, I automatically pull back the sheets on bed, there was dirt in the sheets of one bed. All the plugs for the lights, and clock were unplugged. When I went to plug in, I noticed on the floor between the bed & nightstand what looked like marijuana stems. I called the front desk and she came up , so I showed her what the issues were, she did apologize and offered to move us to first floor, which we gladly took. The room she put us in was cleaner, but then I noticed there were no privacy drapes to close, only the sheer ones. The solid were only for decoration. I had to make due with the clip style hangers they had in the room so that there was privacy. In the middle of the night, someone tried to open our door, and thankfully, the safety latch was there. When I tried to use our room key the next morning to get back in, they didn't work. Needless to say, I did not sleep well. I will NEVER go to a Super 8 again.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Low Expectations"
Front desk was left unattended 95% of the time. Most of staff were not friendly. Cleaning personnel would enter your room despite do not disturb request. Room was 85 degrees when we arrived. Cleaning crew put several items back in place but did not clean them despite an obvious need for it.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2012
Carter
"near interstate 75"
The room was not smoke free which I requested, therefore; I was miserable! There were even ashes left on the toilet seat and soap left out which had been opened. In other words, it had not been cleaned thoroughly. The bed was comfortable.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2012
Vickie

"just a quick trip"
I am not too picky, however my wife is. The bed was comfortable. It looks like it could use a paint job and remodeling. There were dents in the walls, our main light in the room did not work. It looks out dated. However it was clean. My wife throughly checks and she was ok with the room.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015