All hotels in Lewiston, Idaho, United States of America
3120 North South Highway, Lewiston, ID, 83501, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
    2.6
"Not recommended"
Very unsatisfied. Had to come back twice because rooms weren't cleaned and ready to check in. Apparently none in the hotel. Check in time was 2pm and couldn't check in until 4:15pm. Then they gave me a room that had someone already checked in to it. So I had to wait for them to bring me a key to an open room. Bathrooms were dingy. Really need to update and get new bathrooms. Corrosion in the tub. Drains not cleaned out. Amenities are next to nothing. It was a good location. Right off 95.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Christie L.
"Just perfect for a guy like me ..."
It had all I would want for an overnight stay including being right next to a gas station with the best price in town.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2015
Tad
"Stink the air so bad ( manufactured )"
They have animals I saw a rat running inside the rooms also they forgot make My bed really ?? Important . Smell soooo bad why?? There is a manufactured around there stink ooo bad the air .
4 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
"A work in progress"
This is not up to the usual Days Inn standard I have come to expect. In its favor, it is next to a nice little park with access to riverfront trails. Rooms on the river side have views and it is very quiet. The neighborhood is light industrial. The odors from the pulp mill across the river are sometimes hard to ignore. Furniture is barely adequate; the fridge and microwave had been removed from the cabinetry, leaving big holes where you'd expect them (perhaps they are awaiting replacements)and the coffeemaker didn't work. No alarm clock. TV good and bathroom was fine/clean. It was apparent the owners are working on upgrades but it's definitely a work in progress.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Just a one nighter"
Customer Service was exceptional. Bed was hard as a rock. Nothing within walking distance but a convenience store. Breakfast was fine. Perfectly fine for a nights stop over and a great price!
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Sandra
"Traveling"
Overall it was good. Wish we had a river view room.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Days Inn Lewiston"
The room was ok, nothing special. Bathroom seemed old and neglected.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"days inn about what you'd expect"
Days inn you show up because you need to sleep and it meets that requirement and that's about it. It wasn't dirty or especially clean and, the breakfast wasn't great but serviceable. Overall it met my needs at a low price and kept me going.
1 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
"wouldn't recommend for family..."
Room was clean, motel is just really old and doesn't smell very good. Soft spot in the bathtub felt like you were going to break through when taking a shower. Definitely needs a renovation. Motel sits right next to a truck stop.
3 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
"barely ok"
Old tired and smelly. Nice people breakfast was just ok. I hope to not have to stay here again.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
mark
Overall, the room was shabby looking. Worn carpet, linens, drapes and bedspread. Pillows were hard as rocks. Did not display a full compliment of shampoo, conditioner or soaps. Continental breakfast was missing items. Had to ask for bananas and was told they were out, that new owners were the only ones who could order items. When you have a full house and only 6 bananas, it doesn't fly. Had to ask for additional bread. I was given frozen bread. Used hand towels and wash rag were not replaced the next day. After returning from an all day excursion on the river, our room key did not work. Front desk had to re-program them again. Time and effort expended when it was not necessary. Room was very hot as we could not run the A/C. The air smelled of cigarette smoke when turned on. The desk chair was too large for the space.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Rebecca
"Won't stay here again"
We had 2 rooms. The boys room had a big hole in the wall where the door handle went through at some time. Our room had a sink that wouldn't stop dripping, a light bulb missing from the lamp by my bed, and our door was hard to close and I couldn't lock it. My husband barely got it locked, and I couldn't unlock it. I had to have him do it. Then sometime between midnight and 2 am the night desk people were in the breakfast room, which was right next to our room, talking and laughing, so it was difficult for me to get to sleep.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"It was ok..."
It's kind of a trucker motel. It was clean, the hotel staff were incredibly nice! Food area was clean. Price was right for what you got. It's next to a pulp mill that smelled all night though.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Clean but felt a unsafe"
When I got my room, I immediately realized that the "locked" hotel was unlocked for anybody to get in. I felt unsafe as a woman with that in mind and when I found my room, the window was wide open and anybody could climb in. The good thing was I told the front desk and she put me upstairs. The problem with that room was there was no refrigerator and the toilet flusher didn't work. I would rather feel safe than have a flushing toilet and a refrigerator. They seemed like they were not aware of this, which I found unlikely
4 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Susanne
"the considerate staff at Days Inn"
the room was clean. Staff went above and beyond to accommodate us.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Carmen
"Days Inn, Lewiston, ID"
We were in Lewiston for a Dog show. The hotel is a bit worn, but the people were friendly. The towels & Linens needed to be replaced. Rooms are very small. Location though, Awesome. right next to park with river walk. That was perfect for us, since we had our dogs with us.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Pamela
"lewiston trip"
decent enough rooms, but breakfast offerings sparse
3 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
linda
"Mother's Day Weekend"
WSU was having Mother's Day weekend so all the hotels were pretty much booked. Our 1st stay was in Lewiston at a Days Inn. Now I've been in a few Days Inn in the pass, but the one in Lewiston was not what I expected. Even though we had a non-smoking room the room still smelled of cig. smoke. The bathroom could use some remodeling.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
AMO
"security door doesn't lock"
the back door doesn't lock so we were worried about security the lady at the desk says don't worry about it you'll be ok curtain was broken it just seems that this hotel is not kept up to stand
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Excellent location right on the river, quiet spot. Staff was very accomodating
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Bad part of town. By the smelter. So You can imagine how that smells. Door to room looked like it had been kicked in. The mattress was to large for the box spring and the sheets didn't stay on. Loud knocking early in the morning. I wouldn't stay again.
"Not reccomended ."
Not sure where to start with this. The staff were hard working and accommodating,no complaints there. The hotel, it's torn bedding, unraveled towels,minimal towels, extremely limited cable tv,rock hard bed, light weight doors that you can hear everything through. So if you want to compromise all of that then go ahead and save a few dollars. We did it and regret it.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
"Great staff"
We checked in around 5pm and were greeted with a smile and very helpful lady to check us in. My wife had just flown in from Thailand and this was here first time to the USA. She kept telling me everybody was so friendly and she really liked the lady from the hotel. When i woke in the morning this same lady was still working and had that smile. She was great. Thank you again.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"hotel is behind a truck stop! Enough said"
This hotel was fine for the price! Guess you get what you pay for!!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
The staff was slow and not very friendly. Breakfast area not very clean and very small. The doors are gapped at the bottom so hall noise is annoying.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Great price"
Clean, good place for the price. No complaints. Will be staying here again..
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Never again!"
The only reason we stayed here was because everything else was booked for Apple Cup at WSU. The hotel is very outdated, which would be fine except it is also NOT clean. Our room smelled like a dirty ashtray; however, that was still better than the smell in the hallway...just terrible. One of the lights in the bathroom didn't work and I was ok with that because I am not certain I would want to see that bathroom fully lighted. Be sure to bring your own shampoo unless the quality of product provided is not a concern. A travel size Lysol might be in order as well. Had it not been for the freezing temperature we may have slept in our car.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Monica
"No Water"
No water when we checked in. Hotel would not issue refund.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Sam
"Hotel Decent for Price - Staff is Ok"
Ate breakfast, took our stuff out to the car, and then went to check out and the front desk person slept the majority of the time, extremely unprofessional. Also a little disappointed that the hotel charges a 4% administrative fee (unless you book through something like Expedia). I'm tired of fees and being nickle and dimed to death, so this would prevent from staying there again.
"Adequate hotel and good rates"
The first things we look for in a hotel are cleanliness and location. This hotel has both. While it is not a 5-star hotel it is very adequate for a quick one or two night stay. Bathrooms, floors, linens were clean and it was well located for the traveler. The only down side was the desk chair. The chair was too large for the room and desk and had arms so would not push under the desk. As a result it was always in the way and there wasn't enough room between it and the bed. We jammed it into a corner and didn't use it so no big deal. The wi-fi is very slow so don't expect to get much work done in this room but at least it was free. The breakfast consisted of cereal, yogurt, bananas and toast so while this is also just adequate it leaves something to be desired. (bagels, fruit, english muffins, muffins, etc. could easily be added to upgrade this experience) The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Decent hotel and friendly staff"
The hotel is near the freeway for easy access. Be careful of the 25 mph on the access road.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Very convinent location"
We were deer hunting in WA, it really beat trying to camp out.. Wonderful to have a continental breakfast each morning and a hot bath and clean bed each night.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Alan
"I was checked in for a room that was not ready."
I was checked in for a room that was not ready. The bedding was heaped on the beds in all the rooms in the area and they had not been cleaned. When I told the desk clerk she said they didn't have any rooms ready. Since I booked the room to get an afternoon shower and nap before an evening event, I was unable to use the room and had to go elsewhere. They also refused to refund any of my fee. I will never use this hotel again. I had booked a Days Inn stay for my daughter in another town about 10 days earlier, but doubt I will ever use Days Inn hotels again. And I use hotels nearly 20 times a year.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
The room was adequate, but the bed was not. A good bed would definitely be an improvement. Otherwise, the room was fine, and well furnished for a budget hotel.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"ARE STAY IN DAYS IN,LEWISTON ID."
THE BED WERE HARD AS ROCKS, COBWEBS BESIDE A.C.AND IN CORNER OF CEILING. COBWEBS DI NIT SHIW UP OVERNIGHT.MY BROTHERS WE NOT HAPPY WITH THE CONT. BFK.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Not too shabby"
Reviews for this hotel are all over the place. I went with it anyways because of the price. It really wasn't too bad. The smell from the paper factory is not the hotel's fault and can be smelled through most of Lewiston, not just at the hotel. I stayed here for a recent fishing trip and the smell reached quite a ways up the Clearwater River that we were fishing. Breakfast consisted of toast, yogurt, a couple of cold and hot cereal choices, orange juice or milk, hot chocolate or coffee and some fruit. Beds were comfortable and clean. Internet and cable TV worked great. I will most likely stay at this hotel again on my next trip.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Okay in a pinch"
Don't expect much. The continental breakfast and free coffee are the highlight. Fuzzy TV, only one reachable outlet that was too far away to set your electronics anywhere but the floor, toilet ran all night, front desk people seemed annoyed to be bothered. I am 57 and traveled the world, this is the first time to write a review.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Best deal in town"
Rooms are nice, the only complaint is that the tv is dated. Otherwise it really is the best deal in the area.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Carl
"Hot and miserable"
The room was very hot. I turned on the air for 3 hours when I went out and returned to find it unbearably hot. The air conditioner didn't work. I booked 2 rooms, one for a friend and they said the same thing. 2 hours sleep at best with he window open.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Toby
"Quiet, away from town,"
Mediocre breakfast. Otherwise clean, quiet.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
M. Anderson
"Easy access to all the major highways."
I was attending events at Washington State University. Lewiston Days Inn was an affordable option, within a reasonable distance. Since I wasn't interested in extra amenities, only a bed, this option worked excellent. Rooms are older, but clean. Most people there seemed to be workers away from home, so little noise and people running around at night. Downside to this location is the proximity to the pulp mill. The smell tends to permeate into the rooms, but not too bad. Overall, the stay was acceptable, and I would use them again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Motel was near the paper plant"
Staff was helpful. Breakfast was minimal. Bed was extra firm and air conditioner was noisy.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Staff helpful. Good location. Good breakfast. Clean and comfortable stay
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Unclean"
Just gross. Used bar of soap in the shower upon check in was disgusting. Lights did not work. Will never, ever stay here of another Days Inn ever again.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Jana
"Right on the Clearwater River & boat launch"
It was good!
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Will
"Stay elsewhere"
Staff was great. Hotel was terrible. Would find another place in town to stay
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Close to Hells Canyon"
While close to Hells Canyon activities, it is also close to a truck stop and wastewater plant. Good place to stay though if you are looking for inexpensive near the canyon.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Good value Clean No complaints
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Pagan
"Pretty nice, considering..."
I think you need to consider the price, and location. Lewiston isn't a huge area, so your choices are limited. The service was fine, and the area was amazingly quiet (considering it's pretty close to the highway, and there's a lot of big trucks in this area). Personally, I enjoyed my stay. It was the least expensive hotel, in this area, but the prices fluctuate A LOT. From Thursday night to Friday morning, the price jumped up 30%. I would suggest booking on-line, mid-week. The bedding was extremely comfortable (WAY more layers/blankets than you'll need, and each layer has a different texture soft&fluffy-to-crisp&cool). You'll be able to get a good night's sleep, and that was my main concern. Since Lewiston is pretty small, I didn't worry about the location... You can drive from one side of Lewiston to the other in about 10 minutes. You might get more, if you pay more, but this place is comfortable and inexpensive.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Adequate"
Two issues were addressed immediately by the staff: a long black hair on the sheet and a non-working lamp. Other than that, the place was fine for the price and located on the highway so it was easy-in and and easy-out. Special kudos to Jennifer at the front desk; friendly and efficient.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014