All hotels in Lewiston, Idaho, United States of America

Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
    Bad breakfast
    Poor vibe
not the best experience ever- chalked it up to - atleast it was a place to sleep... enough said.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2016
"Basic needs met well enough"
Just a place to sleep. Worked fine for that. TV remote did not work and the tub/shower plumbing was falling apart. Otherwise, clean, comfortable enough and a continental breakfast, which I didn't expect at this price point.
1 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2016
Mattress not comfortable
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2015
"I'm glad it was inexpensive!"
It was very noisy all night. In the morning I found the clothes that I had set by the window were wet from the condensation from the window. If I had spent any more on the room I would have been much more upset but because of the rate I was more understanding.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
"Decent for the price"
The staff was very nice and the room was clean and fairly comfortable. The continental breakfast was lacking in option. Basically cereal and toast.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Rachel
"Nice for a quick stay"
If you're looking for a fair prices hotel to stay in for 1-2 nights, this is it. The room is outdated, cigarette burns on the blankets (but clean sheets), the bathroom was old and stained but clean. The staff was nice enough, but not overly helpful (but I didn't ask directly for help). The complimentary breakfast was lacking; toast, instant oatmeal, yogurt, and some cereal. It fed us, barely, and wasn't too bad. Just a simple hotel on the edge of town.
Other trip Nov 23, 2015
rachel
"Late check in"
late check in. Waited almost 1 1/2 for room to be ready .
Other trip Nov 23, 2015
"Things gone awry!"
When we got there we looked into the bathroom and the shower was torn apart. The shower knob was sitting on the toilet with the screw and there was a big hole in the wall of the shower as the plate that goes around the knob was missing. There was no maintenance on duty at the time. I had to put the knob back on and screw with my hands. The clerk did find a screwdriver and attempted to screw the knob on tight. Nothing done about the hole in the wall. We were able to use the shower in the morning but the water pressure was very low. Also, the beds were super hard. So my back was out the next day. Personally I think we should have been compensated for the problem there but never was. I guess customer service is not high on their priority.
Other trip Nov 15, 2015
Tracy
This was perfect for an overnight stay to sleep.
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2015
"Cheap and a one star"
Room smelled had to run fan to make bearable. Hallway smelled like a toilet neither of those smells were from paper plant
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
Ann
"Nice and quiet."
It was very quiet and very clean. Hotel staff were very polite and nice. I enjoyed my stay and will stay here again. It's right on the river which is nice but its in a light industrial neighborhood. Other than that it is great.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2015
"Wouldn't recommend"
1st they gave us a room that had one bed when we paid for 2 and tried to argue that it wasn't on the paper they printed but ninjas confirmation from our card and email. So after waiting they found us a different room. The hotel smelled HORRIBLE literally the nastiest small all day and all night for the whole weekend. We left in the morning for the day and returned with no house keeping done. The beds were messed up and there was no more towels. They didn't clean it at all. The beds were comfortable but the blanket was super thing and scratchy. Never do these but wouldn't record unless last option available
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
guest
"Horrible check in."
Hotel was OK but the check in due to Hotel.com was the worst I have ever experienced. Took 2 hours and was never actually done. The manage was good enough to let me stay and try and work it out later. Complete run around to try and resolve with Hotels.com.
2 night trip Oct 28, 2015
"good place to stay"
We used the motel as a base while hunting. Was great to have a place to shower and have a good night's sleep. Breakfast was a little sparse for a day of hunting, but was a good base. Definitely will stay again next year.
2 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2015
alan
"Review of hotel."
Hotel is getting dirty, run down, and hotel staff is not friendly or helpful. They have an "I don't care attitude".
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
"Our stay stunk... literally"
Days Inn must have recently purchased this motel - the vinyl "Days Inn" banner was still strung across the side of the building. It is located right next door to the Stinker Store truck stop - aptly named as the paper mill is directly across the river and up-wind - its stench is unavoidable. No locks on the exterior doors. Carpets deeply stained and worn. Shady dealings going on in the parking lot. Affordable? Yes.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
T Mike
"Great Staff, poor hotel."
Rooms were old but clean enough. Staff was great. Rooms were $10.00 cheaper if I didn't use third party. Okay if you're on a budget.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
Beck :)
There was nothing I liked about it.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Somehow was cancelled on us??"
We showed up Sat evening and were told the reservation that Expedia had told us was confirmed 2 days earlier was cancelled with no explanation. The hotel was full so we had to drive to another town to find a room.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
"Nice motel for a quick stay"
I booked this hotel staying out of town for work. It has everything I needed to get back out on the road the next day. The paper plant is across the river, which is not the most attractive thing to look at (or smell). There also is a strong odor in the lobby and hallway areas that is pretty strong. It was not as bad in the room. I'm not picky when I'm on the road for work.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
Garritt
"Late Check in"
We were suppose to check in at 2:00 and having driven for three hours we were denied check in until 4:00. We had a game to go to so we had to take all our belongings with us to the game. We had to wait until after the game to check in. NOT HAPPY!
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
Carrie
"WSU Game Stay"
Though we were a bit concerned about being what felt "so far" out of Pullman, we were not only pleasantly surprised that the trip there wasn't as far as we thought but that the drive itself was actually nice and coming back to the comforts of our room for the price we got it at was more than worthwhile. We felt that we'd rather drive and come back to a nice, comfortable room on the river than to spend double to try and be "in Pullman" and at hotels not near as nice. Our refrigerator didn't work the second day we were there and because the hotel was full, we weren't able to get a new one but that was minor compared to everything else. The people were very pleasant, the room was comfortable, we were centrally located, I loved being able to walk down to the river, and I appreciated the quiet of the area. There are updates to the hotel that could be done to really make it worthy of more stars but overall, it is a GREAT value. So much so that we cancelled our hotels at other places in Lewiston just so we could stay here again on future visits! :)
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
WSU Mom
"Just needed a place to sleep.It was good for that."
it was ok..nothing great nothing bad.What I dont like is being forced to take this survey.If you dont,Expedia keeps sending you e-mails until you do.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
"Suitable"
We went for college move-in weekend. Closest we could get to Moscow, and the price was right. I am very high maintenance. I did not expect much. But it was suitable. I'd stay again, and probably will over the next 4 years. I read reviews about the smell. It is horrible; like sulfur or cabbage. But it’s outside and does not affect the inside. The breakfast was not much at all, but I didn't expect much either. Service was not stellar, but if you “force” the friendly upon them, you get it back. Kill them with kindness I always say. But we will probably stay again.
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Terrible and won't ever stay again"
Terrible smell from nearby factory, beds extremely uncomfortable, side access door security keypad was broken, computers crashed for check in. Won't ever stay there again. You get what you pay for with this one.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
chrissy
"Not recommended"
Very unsatisfied. Had to come back twice because rooms weren't cleaned and ready to check in. Apparently none in the hotel. Check in time was 2pm and couldn't check in until 4:15pm. Then they gave me a room that had someone already checked in to it. So I had to wait for them to bring me a key to an open room. Bathrooms were dingy. Really need to update and get new bathrooms. Corrosion in the tub. Drains not cleaned out. Amenities are next to nothing. It was a good location. Right off 95.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Christie L.
"Just perfect for a guy like me ..."
It had all I would want for an overnight stay including being right next to a gas station with the best price in town.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2015
Tad
"Lacking value"
Busy weekend in Pullman, Moscow and Lewiston so we felt lucky to have snagged a room but it was WAY overpriced for what it offered! The Front desk staff were friendly, but the hotel was really dated and a bit smelly of old cigarette smoke from days gone by. We had a Suite with 2 queen beds and sitting area which is as nice; fridge and microwave also! It was located in a very industrial area so we had to drive into the main area of town to eat but with that said, it was easy to get back on the highway in the morning! If you need a clean bed for the night, and don't want much else from a hotel, it works! Would not be on my list of favorites though.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"clean hotel bad air quality"
We checked in late & the hotel staff was very nice. No problems. The room was clean but the location is down wind from a pulp mill so it smelled like rotten sour kraut! I won't stay there again
Traci R
"Only if you have to stay here..."
This facility is part of a truck stop off US 12 and 95 and across the Clearwater River from a large paper mill, which makes the smell very strong. We were initially given a room in which there were already occupants and then given a different room which was small but comfortable. Unfortunately, the shower was completely clogged up so the shower quickly became a foot bath. It was convenient, but I will avoid this one in the future.
Samurai Mike
"The smell is awful because of the paper Mill"
Rooms we're overbooked and even though I had a reservation a guy got there before me and took the last room...no good
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Stink the air so bad ( manufactured )"
They have animals I saw a rat running inside the rooms also they forgot make My bed really ?? Important . Smell soooo bad why?? There is a manufactured around there stink ooo bad the air .
4 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
"A work in progress"
This is not up to the usual Days Inn standard I have come to expect. In its favor, it is next to a nice little park with access to riverfront trails. Rooms on the river side have views and it is very quiet. The neighborhood is light industrial. The odors from the pulp mill across the river are sometimes hard to ignore. Furniture is barely adequate; the fridge and microwave had been removed from the cabinetry, leaving big holes where you'd expect them (perhaps they are awaiting replacements)and the coffeemaker didn't work. No alarm clock. TV good and bathroom was fine/clean. It was apparent the owners are working on upgrades but it's definitely a work in progress.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Just a one nighter"
Customer Service was exceptional. Bed was hard as a rock. Nothing within walking distance but a convenience store. Breakfast was fine. Perfectly fine for a nights stop over and a great price!
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Sandra
Bathroom was disgusting, hair everywhere and beds were super uncomfortable
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
This was our first time in Lewiston so we had no prior knowledge of the hotel. We were more than pleased with the hotel in every aspect. The check-in staff was very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. Our room was comfortable and clean. We would return here if Lewiston is on a future route.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"Traveling"
Overall it was good. Wish we had a river view room.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Days Inn Lewiston"
The room was ok, nothing special. Bathroom seemed old and neglected.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"days inn about what you'd expect"
Days inn you show up because you need to sleep and it meets that requirement and that's about it. It wasn't dirty or especially clean and, the breakfast wasn't great but serviceable. Overall it met my needs at a low price and kept me going.
1 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
"wouldn't recommend for family..."
Room was clean, motel is just really old and doesn't smell very good. Soft spot in the bathtub felt like you were going to break through when taking a shower. Definitely needs a renovation. Motel sits right next to a truck stop.
3 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
"barely ok"
Old tired and smelly. Nice people breakfast was just ok. I hope to not have to stay here again.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
mark
Overall, the room was shabby looking. Worn carpet, linens, drapes and bedspread. Pillows were hard as rocks. Did not display a full compliment of shampoo, conditioner or soaps. Continental breakfast was missing items. Had to ask for bananas and was told they were out, that new owners were the only ones who could order items. When you have a full house and only 6 bananas, it doesn't fly. Had to ask for additional bread. I was given frozen bread. Used hand towels and wash rag were not replaced the next day. After returning from an all day excursion on the river, our room key did not work. Front desk had to re-program them again. Time and effort expended when it was not necessary. Room was very hot as we could not run the A/C. The air smelled of cigarette smoke when turned on. The desk chair was too large for the space.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Rebecca
"Won't stay here again"
We had 2 rooms. The boys room had a big hole in the wall where the door handle went through at some time. Our room had a sink that wouldn't stop dripping, a light bulb missing from the lamp by my bed, and our door was hard to close and I couldn't lock it. My husband barely got it locked, and I couldn't unlock it. I had to have him do it. Then sometime between midnight and 2 am the night desk people were in the breakfast room, which was right next to our room, talking and laughing, so it was difficult for me to get to sleep.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"It was ok..."
It's kind of a trucker motel. It was clean, the hotel staff were incredibly nice! Food area was clean. Price was right for what you got. It's next to a pulp mill that smelled all night though.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Clean but felt a unsafe"
When I got my room, I immediately realized that the "locked" hotel was unlocked for anybody to get in. I felt unsafe as a woman with that in mind and when I found my room, the window was wide open and anybody could climb in. The good thing was I told the front desk and she put me upstairs. The problem with that room was there was no refrigerator and the toilet flusher didn't work. I would rather feel safe than have a flushing toilet and a refrigerator. They seemed like they were not aware of this, which I found unlikely
4 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Susanne
"the considerate staff at Days Inn"
the room was clean. Staff went above and beyond to accommodate us.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Carmen
"Days Inn, Lewiston, ID"
We were in Lewiston for a Dog show. The hotel is a bit worn, but the people were friendly. The towels & Linens needed to be replaced. Rooms are very small. Location though, Awesome. right next to park with river walk. That was perfect for us, since we had our dogs with us.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Pamela
"lewiston trip"
decent enough rooms, but breakfast offerings sparse
3 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
linda
"Mother's Day Weekend"
WSU was having Mother's Day weekend so all the hotels were pretty much booked. Our 1st stay was in Lewiston at a Days Inn. Now I've been in a few Days Inn in the pass, but the one in Lewiston was not what I expected. Even though we had a non-smoking room the room still smelled of cig. smoke. The bathroom could use some remodeling.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
AMO
"security door doesn't lock"
the back door doesn't lock so we were worried about security the lady at the desk says don't worry about it you'll be ok curtain was broken it just seems that this hotel is not kept up to stand
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015