All hotels in Lewiston, Idaho, United States of America
3120 North South Highway, Lewiston, ID, 83501, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
    2.6
"Adequate"
Two issues were addressed immediately by the staff: a long black hair on the sheet and a non-working lamp. Other than that, the place was fine for the price and located on the highway so it was easy-in and and easy-out. Special kudos to Jennifer at the front desk; friendly and efficient.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Joy
"Not such a great hotel very disapointed"
I have stayed at several Days Inn and this one was a huge disappointment. The hallways have AC units that are set too much to high the halls were HOT. The chandelier in the hallway had many burnt out bulbs. The room had a hole in wall that was poorly patched and not panted same color as room. The dresser had a broken piece on the face of it that was sharp. The last straw was when I banged my ankle on the frame for the bed. The bed was not assembled properly or falling apart not sure which. A very disappointing stay in the Lewiston Days Inn I will not stay at this location my next time in the area.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Christine
"good in all term"
IT was fine, nevertheless, I do not understand why the humans like to sleep with animals called pets. In addition the worst thing to do is to sleep in a bed where a dog or cat was sleeping with another person.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Juan Luis
"inexpensive"
The room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was very limited. The lady who checked us in was very friendly.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Sue
"Everything was great until bath time"
I was staying at the hotel with my nearly two year old. The staff were great and everything was perfect until I gave my daughter a bath. There was hair (nasty black curly short ones) all over the tub and even on the toilet seat! I had to use the towels to clean out the hair before getting the bath going. Gross! At least the breakfast was good.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Anna
"suateble for the value"
As usually you get wat you pay for. Overall clean with good customer service. Will stay again if needed.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
Andrey
"Basic hotel worth the price/"
My bed was uncomfortable because the mattress cover had not been smoothed and had lumps. I tried to fix it but it would keep bunching up. Also, I had a full container of Pepsi in a cup from a fast food place on top of the table because I had no refrigerator. The maid disposed of the Pepsi while I was out of the room. I had only had one drink out of it. I was moved from my first room because the air conditioner and refrigerator were very, very noisy.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"get what you pay for"
The rooms were small and not sound proof, but the staff was very pleasant. Not pleased that despite the description claiming an exercise room, there is not one. I was told that 'the owner says he is going to put one in'. Not quite the same thing and that was part of the criteria I used in my selection.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Alex
"Perfectly fine hotel"
The hotel was fine, but kinda lacking in a few ways. The worst had to be the AC unit, it was a warm night and the silly thing wouldn't even cool off a small room. There was no vending machine that I could find, but with a gas station next door that was alright I guess. The beds were comfy, the room was very clean which is the biggest part to me. If I were going through there again, I would stay because it was a good room for the price.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Alex
"Hotel, staff pleasant; room very clean."
A nice, inexpensive hotel in an odd location. It's behind a gas station and mini-mart and beside a large overnight semi parking lot. I arrived at 11 pm and it felt a little intimidating. But the parking lot was well-lit, the reception area friendly, and the folks I chatted with at breakfast all very pleasant.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"would not give me my money back"
I had made the mistake of making my registration for the wrong Lewiston. and when I tried to get my money back they said no. Not happy at all. A mistake on my part I know. However I would think that they would give me my money back. and see that it was a mistake.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
sharlette Felgar
"Very acceptable accommodations!"
Room provided everything we needed, particularly since we were only there to sleep and then get ready the following morning for daylong activities. Room was clean, well maintained, had the essentials - hair dryer, coffee maker, TV, internet, refrigerator, microwave - with a comfortable bed.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
This motel worked out fine for us for one night. Not the best place to stay when you do not have a car. Too far from eating place and sightseeing.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Strong chemical smell for this area"
Hotel is good, just the location is too bad, there is a chemical manufacture site very close to hotel. So every minute can smell the strong chemical, very similar to a high toxic pesticide smell, really can't understand why the Lewiston didn't shutdown it.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
"Not satisfied!"
There are truck parking lot and truck gas station on the two sides, a pulp mill on the other side across the Clearwater River, noise was one of th problems to me. The room was very small, a chair could hardly fit intro the space between the desk and bed, nontheless, the bed frame was about wron out, and the toilet seat ring was old and stained that made me felt so sick. I wonder what quality of Days Inn could be like this!
Other trip May 29, 2014
the smell of the paper factory was very powerful and the rooms had a certain "smell" to them
2 night family trip May 16, 2014
"GRANDPARENTS AND AUNT'S STAY BEFORE A GRADUATION!!"
We were very grateful to find a good place to stay before our granddaughter's graduation from the University of Idaho the next day!! Thank you. We had had a very bad stay at a Day's Inn in Warrensburg, MO, a few years back, and we have steered away from the Day's Inns while traveling since then. This motel gave us a new perspective, and we commend the obviously hard working staff!. We needed a place to stay the night, and this was certainly a good place!
Other trip May 18, 2014
We were in a non-smoking room which smelled terribly of smoke. I would NOT recommend this hotel to friends.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Good for the money"
All we needed was a room and a bed for this stay. This was a good value for Lewiston. The bed was a little hard, but we slept ok. One minor annoyance: the key cards kept losing their information and we had to have them redone several times during our stay. Overall a good experience. We would stay here again.
5 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Burt
"Updated and very nice"
Comfy bed and big pillows. Newer furniture and everything was updated except the shower. Only complaints are the skimpy breakfast offerings and the horrible smell in Lewiston (not the hotel's fault) from the mill. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2014
Aaron
Motel needs lots of maintenance. Location was really good.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Pamela Holt
"Mom's Weekend at Daughter's College"
The hotel staff was friendly, sometimes over friendly. One or two would want to lengthen the 'good morning' or 'good afternoon' or 'have a nice day' into a 5 - 10 minute chat. The lobby was very small and shabby as was the 'breakfast area'. There was no iron or ironing board in the room. There was no closet - just a rod in one corner. The lighting was poor. There was no room for the desk chair at the desk, so we had to move it as we moved around the room. The smell from the nearby refinery (or wood processing plant or whatever it was) permeated the room. The room was shabby, but clean. The sink leaked, the tub floor was cracked, tiles on the bathroom floor were cracked. Although I wouldn't go as far as classifying it as 'unpleasant', I wouldn't go back there.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
College Mom
"Find another location for a quality night's sleep"
This hotel is quite simply run down and tired and is long over due for some badly needed updating. Heck, even a good old fashioned cleaning would help. While the rooms are not particularly dirty - they are not really clean either. The hallways gave off an unpleasant odor that was just below the threshold of being unpleasant. The fact that the facility is right across the river from the paper pulp mill certainly does not help - but these smells were noticeable even during favorable wind direction. The towels felt like sandpaper, the sink did not have a drain plug, the water pressure was really weak, there were water stains on the ceiling and there were no outlets for cell phones/computers. Perhaps the best illustration of our experience is that this hotel continues to use analog-based television sets.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
The Mustang Kid
"Dirty Sheets"
The first thing we had to do was have the sheets changed. Totally disgusting.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
chris
"Okay place for a night"
It's an okay place to stay for a night. We were concerned when we first got there and stepped out of our car because we noticed a very strong "industrial" odor! It was pretty stinky! Thankfully, once we stepped in to the hotel lobby, we didn't smell the odor. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable but you definitely will want to bring your own pillow. I've never seen such a flat pillow in my life! The office staff was helpful and friendly. The evening clerk recommended a downtown restaurant for dinner and it was excellent. It's called "Bo-Jacks" and we highly recommend it!!!
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Friendly staff"
Jennifer the desk clerk was very friendly and delightful. She had a big smile on her face, and made you feel right at home. The area was is by a truck stop, but we felt comfortable with all the lighting in the parking area. Had a nice view of the river, had to get use to the paper plant smell. But would probably stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"nice quiet and convenient"
loved the walking path along the river
3 night trip Apr 1, 2014
"Good rooms for the price"
51 bucks a night is hard to come by and usually I pass but this hotel since becoming days inn is a lot better. No smoking, dog friendly and nice employees. The only problem I had was the beds are horrible. It almost was worth spending another 100 bucks to stay somewhere else for 3 nights. Bring a pad. I'm only 29 and usually my back can take a beating but man this took a toll.
3 night trip Mar 19, 2014
Kal
"Hotel clerk was friendly and helpful."
Hotel clerk was friendly and helpful. Room was clean. The hotel is a bit dated, but what I would expect for a hotel in the price range.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
agirlwa
"Nasty"
Horrible hotel. I will never stay at a days in again
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Close to Highway"
Very easy to locate when you don't know the area.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
Keith
"Decent for the price"
The hotel was great for what we needed-- a place to sleep at a budget price. The place could definitely use some sprucing up... you can tell the bathroom fixtures/tub/tile are old and chipped, but everything was nice and clean, with fresh towels/sheets every day. Only negative worth mentioning was that the doors all slam loudly on all rooms, meaning if you plan to sleep past the road warriors leaving at 5 am, you might want to bring ear plugs. One plus, It's right next to a convenience store, which was nice for grabbing beverages, snacks, and gas.
5 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
Great price and warm service.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
The hotel was clean, the clerk was helpful and friendly. We had two rooms--one for my daughter and her family. My first room had a hole in the bathroom door, and the bathroom door did not shut tightly, no inside mechanism. I reported the hole to the clerk so we would not be charged and she moved us to another room. The 2nd room was much better,however the knob on the bathroom door was very lose. My husband tightened with his pocket knife. And the table between the beds was a little sticky. Other than that, it was just fine. I got both rooms on a special for $110, and both had queen beds. I will stay there again. Our first stay, 2 years ago, was just fine too.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Most horrible hotel experience ever."
Dirtiest motel I have ever stayed in. The bathtub clearly had not been washed properly in weeks. There was thick black mildew built up in and around the bathtub drain, so what ever they are using to clean doesn't bleach or sanitize. There were black rings around the inside of bathtub. There were piles of sand in the crevices around the tub and toilet. Daily service was forgotten, with no effort to rectify. And when you complain to the office they pass it off, blaming the maid staff, but doing nothing. There were two top sheets on our bed, which really makes me wonder if they changed them at all, given the other filthy problems. The walls were incredibly thin, so absolutely everything from every direction could be heard. The beds were also horrible. The Wi-Fi was inconsistent, and labeled Motel 8, not Days Inn. There is also a pulp mill nearby, which sticks outside. Not worth the $58 a night I spent The only up side was the microwave and mini fridge in the room. That, and we could leave during the day, and not stay there.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
jello76
"Nice hotel close to clear water rivee"
Could use a better breakfast
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
"serves it's purpose"
room was clean, breakfast was there. town stinks like paper mill.
3 night trip Nov 1, 2013
diverguy73
"The room smelled so bad I couldn:t sleep."
The hotel is in bad shape, the smell i couldn"t identify smelled like dead mice. The staff were friendly. but would rather stay in my car than this hotel again.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
gracie
"Good basic motel for the money"
The motel was easy to find and staff friendly and helpful. The room was small but adequate and clean. The continental breakfast was fine with coffee available all the time.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
"On the far edge of town, near the paper factory"
For the price, it was okay. I wish my room had a flat screen TV. For the length of stay, I would have figured they would have included a room with a flat screen. Breakfast could have used a little more variety, but for a continental it was decent. A few nights I didn't get fresh towels, but that was because I hung them up to dry. No conditioner was supplied.
11 night business trip Sep 28, 2013
"Not recommended"
Apparently a nonsmoking room actually means a chainsmoking room.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"Cheap Hotel"
Room smelled like smoke even though it was non-smoking.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Tyler
"On the route to northern Idaho"
Pulled in late, slept good, left first thing in the morning, so it served out purpose.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Owner of property was rude, unhelpful."
Avoid this hotel - owner is inflexible and hates working with Expedia customers.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Travelin' Fool
"Work stay"
Hotel was near our work area. Room was OK with all the usual amenities. Would stay here again if needed.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Truck stop and permanent residence"
Decent beds, dirty bathroom, average service
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"good for overnight travel"
Rooms very nice as far as décor. Air Conditioner terrible was not comfortable sleeping
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2013
"Not Recommended!"
Key machine was broken for 2 of the 3 night stay so every time we needed in the room, an employee had to let us in. Fitness room as listed on-line does NOT exist. Continental breakfast was not worthy of mentioning.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"a makeshift Days Inn, with no redeeming qualities"
I get to the hotel (hard to find, there was no signage except for a plastic banner hung low on the side of the building) and when I check in (after listening to the staff argue about who should take the garbage out) was given a tiny post-it with my number written on it. When I asked what it was, I was told that was my room number and that there were no keys. "What do mean, 'no keys?'" I ask. "Our key making machine is broken, and won't be returned to us until next week." "How do I get in and out of my room?". "Just come get us if you need back in your room." ?!? I should have canceled my reservation right then and there, but had been driving most of the day, and just wanted to relax. I get up to my unlocked room, and start settling in. I notice that the carpet does not look vacuumed. And to confirm it, soon find a candy bar wrapper next to the bed. Again, I tolerate this because now I'm almost settled in, and just want to relax. I look for the TV remote. no remote. Where is it? I search in every nook and cranny. no remote. *sigh* OK I'm just going to get in bed and read. pull the sheets back, and what do you know? the remote is inside the bedsheets!!!!!!!! They didn't change the sheets! And now that I'm looking at the sheets, I see hair on the pillow cases. Disgusting. I will never stay here again, and suggest that no one else should. Also - Days Inn should remove their name from this establishment.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Well, the wifi works"
Assuming you can find an outlet among the overloaded sockets in the walls, this hotel room does have wifi. That's about it. The price you pay for that wifi is an AC unit that wakes you up every 15 minutes and a bed that was made out of cardboard. Don't want the AC on? Enjoy the immediate Lewiston humidity at 80 degrees. "No problem" you say. "I'll just open a window." Now you can enjoy the sounds of semi-trucks and the smell from the pulp mill drifting over the river. We checked out a day early and stayed at a different place our last night so we could actually get some sleep.
3 night trip Sep 7, 2013