All hotels in Lewiston, Idaho, United States of America
3120 North South Highway, Lewiston, ID, 83501, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Service is adequate
    Regular internet service
    Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
    Bad breakfast
The staff was slow and not very friendly. Breakfast area not very clean and very small. The doors are gapped at the bottom so hall noise is annoying.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Great price"
Clean, good place for the price. No complaints. Will be staying here again..
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Never again!"
The only reason we stayed here was because everything else was booked for Apple Cup at WSU. The hotel is very outdated, which would be fine except it is also NOT clean. Our room smelled like a dirty ashtray; however, that was still better than the smell in the hallway...just terrible. One of the lights in the bathroom didn't work and I was ok with that because I am not certain I would want to see that bathroom fully lighted. Be sure to bring your own shampoo unless the quality of product provided is not a concern. A travel size Lysol might be in order as well. Had it not been for the freezing temperature we may have slept in our car.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Monica
"No Water"
No water when we checked in. Hotel would not issue refund.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"no water"
Hotel had no water when we checked in. they would not give us a refund. Expedia was not able to get us refund.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Travel"
When we arrived at the hotel the evening of our stay we were informed that there was no hot water. Some guests were being issued refunds and moving to another hotel. We were told that they could not issue us a refund because we had booked through Expedia. It was after 11:30pm and we were exhausted and just wanted a warm shower and a bed. Asked to speak to manager, but was not available. We ended up staying leaving early and driving to our next hotel where we took showers. Not impressed with the customer service at all, they wouldn't even reduce our rate. Expedia was not able to resolve our issue or issue a credit.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Sam
"Hotel Decent for Price - Staff is Ok"
Ate breakfast, took our stuff out to the car, and then went to check out and the front desk person slept the majority of the time, extremely unprofessional. Also a little disappointed that the hotel charges a 4% administrative fee (unless you book through something like Expedia). I'm tired of fees and being nickle and dimed to death, so this would prevent from staying there again.
"Adequate hotel and good rates"
The first things we look for in a hotel are cleanliness and location. This hotel has both. While it is not a 5-star hotel it is very adequate for a quick one or two night stay. Bathrooms, floors, linens were clean and it was well located for the traveler. The only down side was the desk chair. The chair was too large for the room and desk and had arms so would not push under the desk. As a result it was always in the way and there wasn't enough room between it and the bed. We jammed it into a corner and didn't use it so no big deal. The wi-fi is very slow so don't expect to get much work done in this room but at least it was free. The breakfast consisted of cereal, yogurt, bananas and toast so while this is also just adequate it leaves something to be desired. (bagels, fruit, english muffins, muffins, etc. could easily be added to upgrade this experience) The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Decent hotel and friendly staff"
The hotel is near the freeway for easy access. Be careful of the 25 mph on the access road.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Very convinent location"
We were deer hunting in WA, it really beat trying to camp out.. Wonderful to have a continental breakfast each morning and a hot bath and clean bed each night.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Alan
"I was checked in for a room that was not ready."
I was checked in for a room that was not ready. The bedding was heaped on the beds in all the rooms in the area and they had not been cleaned. When I told the desk clerk she said they didn't have any rooms ready. Since I booked the room to get an afternoon shower and nap before an evening event, I was unable to use the room and had to go elsewhere. They also refused to refund any of my fee. I will never use this hotel again. I had booked a Days Inn stay for my daughter in another town about 10 days earlier, but doubt I will ever use Days Inn hotels again. And I use hotels nearly 20 times a year.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
The room was adequate, but the bed was not. A good bed would definitely be an improvement. Otherwise, the room was fine, and well furnished for a budget hotel.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"ARE STAY IN DAYS IN,LEWISTON ID."
THE BED WERE HARD AS ROCKS, COBWEBS BESIDE A.C.AND IN CORNER OF CEILING. COBWEBS DI NIT SHIW UP OVERNIGHT.MY BROTHERS WE NOT HAPPY WITH THE CONT. BFK.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Not too shabby"
Reviews for this hotel are all over the place. I went with it anyways because of the price. It really wasn't too bad. The smell from the paper factory is not the hotel's fault and can be smelled through most of Lewiston, not just at the hotel. I stayed here for a recent fishing trip and the smell reached quite a ways up the Clearwater River that we were fishing. Breakfast consisted of toast, yogurt, a couple of cold and hot cereal choices, orange juice or milk, hot chocolate or coffee and some fruit. Beds were comfortable and clean. Internet and cable TV worked great. I will most likely stay at this hotel again on my next trip.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Okay in a pinch"
Don't expect much. The continental breakfast and free coffee are the highlight. Fuzzy TV, only one reachable outlet that was too far away to set your electronics anywhere but the floor, toilet ran all night, front desk people seemed annoyed to be bothered. I am 57 and traveled the world, this is the first time to write a review.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Best deal in town"
Rooms are nice, the only complaint is that the tv is dated. Otherwise it really is the best deal in the area.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Carl
"Hot and miserable"
The room was very hot. I turned on the air for 3 hours when I went out and returned to find it unbearably hot. The air conditioner didn't work. I booked 2 rooms, one for a friend and they said the same thing. 2 hours sleep at best with he window open.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Toby
"Quiet, away from town,"
Mediocre breakfast. Otherwise clean, quiet.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
M. Anderson
"Easy access to all the major highways."
I was attending events at Washington State University. Lewiston Days Inn was an affordable option, within a reasonable distance. Since I wasn't interested in extra amenities, only a bed, this option worked excellent. Rooms are older, but clean. Most people there seemed to be workers away from home, so little noise and people running around at night. Downside to this location is the proximity to the pulp mill. The smell tends to permeate into the rooms, but not too bad. Overall, the stay was acceptable, and I would use them again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Motel was near the paper plant"
Staff was helpful. Breakfast was minimal. Bed was extra firm and air conditioner was noisy.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Staff helpful. Good location. Good breakfast. Clean and comfortable stay
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Unclean"
Just gross. Used bar of soap in the shower upon check in was disgusting. Lights did not work. Will never, ever stay here of another Days Inn ever again.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Jana
"Great for the price. Great service, clean hotel"
Friendly staff, very good beds and pillows. We slept well. If you're used to a warm breakfast as we are, you'll be disappointed.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Nate
"Right on the Clearwater River & boat launch"
It was good!
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Will
"Stay elsewhere"
Staff was great. Hotel was terrible. Would find another place in town to stay
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Close to Hells Canyon"
While close to Hells Canyon activities, it is also close to a truck stop and wastewater plant. Good place to stay though if you are looking for inexpensive near the canyon.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Good value Clean No complaints
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Pagan
"Pretty nice, considering..."
I think you need to consider the price, and location. Lewiston isn't a huge area, so your choices are limited. The service was fine, and the area was amazingly quiet (considering it's pretty close to the highway, and there's a lot of big trucks in this area). Personally, I enjoyed my stay. It was the least expensive hotel, in this area, but the prices fluctuate A LOT. From Thursday night to Friday morning, the price jumped up 30%. I would suggest booking on-line, mid-week. The bedding was extremely comfortable (WAY more layers/blankets than you'll need, and each layer has a different texture soft&fluffy-to-crisp&cool). You'll be able to get a good night's sleep, and that was my main concern. Since Lewiston is pretty small, I didn't worry about the location... You can drive from one side of Lewiston to the other in about 10 minutes. You might get more, if you pay more, but this place is comfortable and inexpensive.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Adequate"
Two issues were addressed immediately by the staff: a long black hair on the sheet and a non-working lamp. Other than that, the place was fine for the price and located on the highway so it was easy-in and and easy-out. Special kudos to Jennifer at the front desk; friendly and efficient.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Joy
"Not such a great hotel very disapointed"
I have stayed at several Days Inn and this one was a huge disappointment. The hallways have AC units that are set too much to high the halls were HOT. The chandelier in the hallway had many burnt out bulbs. The room had a hole in wall that was poorly patched and not panted same color as room. The dresser had a broken piece on the face of it that was sharp. The last straw was when I banged my ankle on the frame for the bed. The bed was not assembled properly or falling apart not sure which. A very disappointing stay in the Lewiston Days Inn I will not stay at this location my next time in the area.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Christine
"good in all term"
IT was fine, nevertheless, I do not understand why the humans like to sleep with animals called pets. In addition the worst thing to do is to sleep in a bed where a dog or cat was sleeping with another person.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Juan Luis
"inexpensive"
The room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was very limited. The lady who checked us in was very friendly.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Sue
"Everything was great until bath time"
I was staying at the hotel with my nearly two year old. The staff were great and everything was perfect until I gave my daughter a bath. There was hair (nasty black curly short ones) all over the tub and even on the toilet seat! I had to use the towels to clean out the hair before getting the bath going. Gross! At least the breakfast was good.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Anna
"suateble for the value"
As usually you get wat you pay for. Overall clean with good customer service. Will stay again if needed.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
Andrey
"Basic hotel worth the price/"
My bed was uncomfortable because the mattress cover had not been smoothed and had lumps. I tried to fix it but it would keep bunching up. Also, I had a full container of Pepsi in a cup from a fast food place on top of the table because I had no refrigerator. The maid disposed of the Pepsi while I was out of the room. I had only had one drink out of it. I was moved from my first room because the air conditioner and refrigerator were very, very noisy.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"get what you pay for"
The rooms were small and not sound proof, but the staff was very pleasant. Not pleased that despite the description claiming an exercise room, there is not one. I was told that 'the owner says he is going to put one in'. Not quite the same thing and that was part of the criteria I used in my selection.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Alex
"Perfectly fine hotel"
The hotel was fine, but kinda lacking in a few ways. The worst had to be the AC unit, it was a warm night and the silly thing wouldn't even cool off a small room. There was no vending machine that I could find, but with a gas station next door that was alright I guess. The beds were comfy, the room was very clean which is the biggest part to me. If I were going through there again, I would stay because it was a good room for the price.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Alex
"Hotel, staff pleasant; room very clean."
A nice, inexpensive hotel in an odd location. It's behind a gas station and mini-mart and beside a large overnight semi parking lot. I arrived at 11 pm and it felt a little intimidating. But the parking lot was well-lit, the reception area friendly, and the folks I chatted with at breakfast all very pleasant.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"would not give me my money back"
I had made the mistake of making my registration for the wrong Lewiston. and when I tried to get my money back they said no. Not happy at all. A mistake on my part I know. However I would think that they would give me my money back. and see that it was a mistake.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
sharlette Felgar
"Very acceptable accommodations!"
Room provided everything we needed, particularly since we were only there to sleep and then get ready the following morning for daylong activities. Room was clean, well maintained, had the essentials - hair dryer, coffee maker, TV, internet, refrigerator, microwave - with a comfortable bed.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
This motel worked out fine for us for one night. Not the best place to stay when you do not have a car. Too far from eating place and sightseeing.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Strong chemical smell for this area"
Hotel is good, just the location is too bad, there is a chemical manufacture site very close to hotel. So every minute can smell the strong chemical, very similar to a high toxic pesticide smell, really can't understand why the Lewiston didn't shutdown it.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
"Not satisfied!"
There are truck parking lot and truck gas station on the two sides, a pulp mill on the other side across the Clearwater River, noise was one of th problems to me. The room was very small, a chair could hardly fit intro the space between the desk and bed, nontheless, the bed frame was about wron out, and the toilet seat ring was old and stained that made me felt so sick. I wonder what quality of Days Inn could be like this!
Other trip May 29, 2014
the smell of the paper factory was very powerful and the rooms had a certain "smell" to them
2 night family trip May 16, 2014
"GRANDPARENTS AND AUNT'S STAY BEFORE A GRADUATION!!"
We were very grateful to find a good place to stay before our granddaughter's graduation from the University of Idaho the next day!! Thank you. We had had a very bad stay at a Day's Inn in Warrensburg, MO, a few years back, and we have steered away from the Day's Inns while traveling since then. This motel gave us a new perspective, and we commend the obviously hard working staff!. We needed a place to stay the night, and this was certainly a good place!
Other trip May 18, 2014
We were in a non-smoking room which smelled terribly of smoke. I would NOT recommend this hotel to friends.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Good for the money"
All we needed was a room and a bed for this stay. This was a good value for Lewiston. The bed was a little hard, but we slept ok. One minor annoyance: the key cards kept losing their information and we had to have them redone several times during our stay. Overall a good experience. We would stay here again.
5 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Burt
"Updated and very nice"
Comfy bed and big pillows. Newer furniture and everything was updated except the shower. Only complaints are the skimpy breakfast offerings and the horrible smell in Lewiston (not the hotel's fault) from the mill. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2014
Aaron
Motel needs lots of maintenance. Location was really good.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Pamela Holt
"Mom's Weekend at Daughter's College"
The hotel staff was friendly, sometimes over friendly. One or two would want to lengthen the 'good morning' or 'good afternoon' or 'have a nice day' into a 5 - 10 minute chat. The lobby was very small and shabby as was the 'breakfast area'. There was no iron or ironing board in the room. There was no closet - just a rod in one corner. The lighting was poor. There was no room for the desk chair at the desk, so we had to move it as we moved around the room. The smell from the nearby refinery (or wood processing plant or whatever it was) permeated the room. The room was shabby, but clean. The sink leaked, the tub floor was cracked, tiles on the bathroom floor were cracked. Although I wouldn't go as far as classifying it as 'unpleasant', I wouldn't go back there.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014