All hotels in Maryville, Missouri, United States of America
222 E Summit Dr, Maryville, MO, 64468, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"PastMasters loves Americas Best Value Inn Maryvill"
We are a traveling band, and tend to book the cheapest rooms in town(which these were). You never know what to expect, but the rooms were freshly remodeled, clean, staff was friendly, the hotel was close to everything, and it was freshly painted. The continental breakfast was no frills, but I like the waffles, so it was all good for me!!
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Chad
Satisfactory accomadations. Room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast selection was weak
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Karl
"Friendly staff and clean rooms"
We've stayed at this hotel a couple of times when we visit the college campus. Both times our room has been clean and the staff has been very helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Deborah
"Visting Maryville"
When visiting Maryville, our family always stays at this hotel. Its nice and clean and the staff is great.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Beverly
"Great value and very comfortable"
We've stayed here a few months ago and were pleased with the comfort of the beds and the cleanliness of the room. Since then, we think new carpet was installed. We were looking for a safe, comfortable room in which to sleep. A nice feature was the microwave and refrigerator in case one eats out or in room. We didn't look for other amenities. Cleanliness and comfort was all we wanted and this motel exceeded our expectations for the price. Great value for comfort and cleanliness.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Iowa Couple
"Nice place to stay"
We enjoyed our stay there. The hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly,breakfast was okay.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Annette
"Nice hotel in Maryville"
Needed a place to stay and the other supposedly nicer motels in the area were full but I was impressed with the quality of the room and value of this Super 8 motel.
ED
"overall good for the money"
WiFi is not up to par
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"fishing tournament sucess"
ample parking for boats in bass fishing tournament
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
crooked river bassmasters
Only complaint is that although the room is a non-smoking room now, it apparently was a smoking room in the not too distant past. Upon entry a very strong odor of stale smoke; we went out an got a bottle of Fabrize, sprayed the room thouroughly and went out to dinner. When we returned it was not as bad, still some stale smoke smell but we could tolerate it. Staff was very friendly, other than the smoke issue it was okay.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
rkm
"Really Friendly"
Really Friendly People!!!
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Smell"
The room smelled awful and they moved us to another and it was not any better!!
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
jan
"Friendly and helpful staff"
Clean hotel with friendly front desk help. Breakfast provided. Nothing fancy but great for the cost.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Good for the money"
Stayed here while on a training trip. It was a good deal for the money, breakfast was very basic though.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
"close to the University where our daughter is"
enjoyed the room - they let us checkin early so we were able to catch a nap before starting the day after multiple hours of driving - always a good staff and great people to work with.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Sheryl
"You get what you pay for . . . sometimes"
We arrived in 4-degree weather, and our room was conveniently preheated to at least 90 degrees. Our non-smoking room had been provided with that stale cigarette smoke aroma that one often has to go without in such rooms. The sink went to both extremes of temperature--from blister-raising hot to frostbite-inducing cold--with no apparent means of finding a middle ground. Super 8 also provided us with some late night entertainment, as other guests performed an impromptu laughing and running competition out in the hallway sometime after midnight. Another considerate feature of the motel was the time-limit feature of its wireless internet; after about two minutes, the wireless router would cut off access to the internet. The night clerk thoughtfully reset the router for us once before I figured out that this was standard protocol. It allowed me to get to bed fairly early and, despite the aforementioned late-night entertainment, rise in time for the free subcontinental breakfast, which came complete with three small tables to share with all the other guests, As I stood there waiting for a seat, I did have the extra pleasure of hearing two of Super 8's employees debate the merits of their career as if no one else were present.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
Rob
"very little housekeeping"
The hotel was great and everyone was very nice. My only issue is that we wanted our hotel room to be cleaned and not just the bathroom. But all they did was take the bathroom trash and dirty towels in the bathroom and stuck a do not disturb sign on the door. Our sheets were not changed and our trash in the hotel was not taken out.
3 night business trip Nov 27, 2013
amanda
"Great price"
Outstanding value.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Connie
"Would return"
Very nice motel. Clean, updated, front desk employee was nice.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2013
"Easy to find."
Very nice, but had a bit of a musty smell.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2013
Came to town for our alumni baseball game and this room gave us everything we needed. Even had a coffee maker and fridge in the room, as well as a microwave. good location and clean.
2 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
"Hotel Review"
Had to be moved to second room shortly after check-in. Floor was wet with some sticky substance. Hotel clerk was very accomodating and courteous.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Powell
"Maryville Stay"
Motel was a good price. OK facility. Toilet ran all night so had to shut the water off.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Nice overnight stay"
Clean room, very comfortable with the exception of the air conditioner unit. Very noisy and interrupted my sleep.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Joyce
"very nice hotel , close to everything ."
we really enjoyed our stay , hotel staff , was very nice and helpful .
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Good Value for the money.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2013
jj
"Super 8"
Great hotel for the money. Friendly staff. Quiet. Next to a decent mexican restaurant.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
"overnight stay"
The hotel was fine. My one complaint, for a non smoking hotel it smells of stale smoke.
1 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2013
terry
"Good 4.0 for the money"
Good 4.0 for the money.
Other trip May 12, 2013
I stay here frequently and the hotel is always clean and the staff is great.
1 night trip May 6, 2013
"Close to SW Mo State campus"
This hotel was comfortable and the employees were very friendly. We went down for breakfast around 940 and everything was still available although a sign showed breakfast was was 6-9AM. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Good stay for the price"
This facility is adequate, although a bit dated. The room smelled a bit stale upon entry but was good-sized. The TV is old and couldn't display the entire screen of the cable picture being fed to it. No complaints about the shower or the beds. The Wi-Fi was weak but did work okay. The breakfast offerings were sparse, just coffee and a prepackaged cinnamon roll or waffles. Nevertheless, while I can't fault anything really serious, I would be tempted to pay a little extra and choose another hotel next time I'm in Maryville.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2012
DennisG
It was reasonably priced, they need to pay more attention to smoke detectors ours was buzzing when the fan in the bathroom had been on for a while. Bathroom light and fan on same switch. Also, need to pay more attention to the sheets. They had been washed but still had a blood stain in a strategic location. Perhaps it should be taken out of service. Otherwise we enjoyed the visit with my grandson and son's son at Maryville treatment Center. I would recommend it.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012

"Bearcat Fall Tournament"
Enjoyable, only complaint the wifi kept turning off and on.
3 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
3 night romance trip Oct 29, 2012
Business trip Oct 2, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Americas Best Value Inn- Maryville

08/31/15 shelley_goings Ewing
This was perfect for us. Plan on staying everytime we come to visit our son who attends college in Maryville MO. The price is just right, staff is super friendly and helpful, there is breakfast included in it all.
"A Good Renovated Hotel"
08/15/15 Will G Columbia, Missouri
I stayed here while traveling with my son on spring break. The room was clean and seemed to have new carpet, TV and beds, etc. The front desk staff was nice and friendly. Also, she told me that this hotel used to be a different name and had only been under its new name for a few months. I'd go back.
"Nice, clean and budget friendly"
08/03/15 melindao171 Highland, KS
Room was clean, beds were good, good wifi service. Staff was friendly. The only bad mark was the breakfast served.... no fruit, roll, muffins, apple juice. I guess when I see continental breakfast, I expected some kind of sweet roll. I was very disappointed in the breakfast. Just wasn't good!
"ok"
07/05/15 heather976 st charles
My confirmation said I was booked in California, not Missouri. I did not know I had to check in by 11pm. I had to drive to another hotel (close) to check in. Confusing. Door was open to non-guests( not locked by key card). Even though it was Maryville, it didn't feel safe.
"ongoing nightmare"
06/23/15 David M Saint Joseph, Missouri
I was quoted a price of $64.48 and was stunned to be told by my credit card carrier that there was a pending $200+ charge. We reserved by credit card and paid by credit card and that was our first mistake. I called the credit card company was told it was up to America's Best Value to correct this mistake. Over 10 days later it was failed to be corrected despite numerous calls by myself and then I left a call requesting that the manager return my call which it was not done. To then put "icing on the cake" I was informed that I was a " no show" for two separate nites after this which I didn't make and a third reservation for a year from now which I also didn't make. This has turned into a comedy disaster and I am still waiting for the punchline.
"Almost perfect until...."
05/02/15 skinnygirl123456 Omaha, Nebraska
Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Quiet until....7am someone in the building took a shower, I was sound asleep in my clean dark cool room with 4 pillows, suddenly, I was awakened by what I thought was the fire alarm!!! I shot out of bed, yelled what the heck is that? Not a fire alarm at all but the pipes in the building were whistling so loud in my room!! Called the front desk to report the problem only to be told, oh Ya old building and the pipes are whistling because someone is taking a really hot shower!!! What??? Seriously!!! Not sure if it is a whole building problem or room 118 problem, but either way, a MAJOR problem!! Took video of it and will try to post it to the Facebook page!! Never was able to go back to bed because then everyone in the building was apparently showering. It will do in a pinch, but if you don't want to be awakened when someone else sees fit, I would check elsewhere until this problem is fixed!
"great stay as usual"
12/23/14 Christopher W Lebanon
On issue was the shower wouldn't get hot. I think the handle was broke but didn't report it. I should have though. If that didn't happen you would have gotten all 5s
"Good hunting hotel"
11/27/14 Jacob D Louisville
Good value hunting hotel. Not much time is spent here and only dark hours. Comfortable place with ice machine to fill up the cooler. This year they had scrambled eggs and biscuits and gravy in crock pots which was nice, but 6am is still too late to get a bite before heading into the woods.
"Great place to stay!"
11/21/14 stephensE9885MT Danville, Pennsylvania
Nice room at a nice rate! Website does not reflect correct tax rate and franchise fees.
"Marryville,MO"
10/23/14 Lawrence B Lagrange, Kentucky
Over all this motel was very good, clean, freindly staff, good location and reasonably priced. I would definitely stay there again.