All hotels in Westbrook, Maine, United States of America
208 Larrabee Rd, Westbrook, ME, 04092, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"good choice on a budget"
This is a reasonable alternative to staying at a much higher priced Portland hotel. It is 10 minutes from downtown, and is more than adequate for a few nights. I would recommend it and stay here again if I was back in town
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
ANA
"Not so super"
I had a room on the 2nd floor with a king size bed. While the room was clean and smelled fine the hall was dirty and smelled like really bad strong gym socks. The tv was from the 80s and the bed was worn out. The pool was nasty and although it smelled so strongly of chlorine when you get out you feel somewhat dirty and slimy.the continental breakfast was quite pathetic and made you wanting for real food. Overall super 8 not so super! My wife and I did decide to stay one more night longer than planned so we moved to days inn in South Portland. So much better. I would not stay at super 8 ever again.
2 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Collin
"Stay here if you want to be close to the airport"
Air conditioning was broke in our room we were moved to another room and it was fine. The room was clean and the beds and pillows were very comfortable. The waffle maker worked half the time and no fresh fruit on continental breakfast.
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
Laurette
"Would not stay again"
Sorry to say entire hotel smelled like cigarette smoke or an air fresher to cover it up. Bed very uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Colorado 2015 - NOT"
We stayed here on 8/14 and 8/16 (due to an unfortunate change in travel plans). The first night was noisy with kids running up and down the hall. The second night was better. We took advantage of the breakfast in the morning. Bread was stale, and the hostess was behind with the trash duties. The waffle was good as well as the coffee. Normally we stay at the Howard Johnson - now Ramada across the street, but they have priced themselves out of our budget and they don't have the complimentary breakfast. So, Super 8 will now be our hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Nelson
The room was not clean and smelled of cigarets.
1 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
"Very nice for the price"
Room was very clean, king bed was very comfortable, and the Armchair in the room was a nice comfortable touch. Very conveniently located off the highway, easy drive to downtown. The housekeeping service was super noisy in the morning, they had a broken cart and were complaining and hammering right outside our door around 8:30am, even after we got up, asked them to stop and hung the do not disturb sign. I'm sure it was an isolated incident but it was extremely loud.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Matthew
Good place for an overnight stay.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Don't Stay Here"
My sister woke up with a silverfish on her finger. Enough said. Would never stay here again. Place is in dire need of renovations and is dirty.
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Katie
"Awful Awful"
I chose a smoking room, my mistake. The room smelt like a 10 year old ash tray and I had to wash all of my clothes when I got home. The bathroom sink was disgusting and everything was covered in a sticky gross layer. Cigarette burns on all surfaces including the toilet seat.I am not a picky customer and often choose 2 and 3 star hotels when traveling, I will NEVER stay at Super 8 again. Once bitten twice shy.I was afraid to touch everything in the room!
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Starla
All hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. One problem was there was no place in the bathroom to hang a wet towel. Another problem was that the ceiling above the air conditional was dirty with hanging dust.
5 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Marilyn
"This Super 8 was more like a Super 2"
Upon arrival, I found that the desk clerk was not very personable. Throughout my stay, I witnessed the interaction between hotel staff, and very little of it was focused on making guests feel welcome. My room with a queen bed was clean but the furnishings were very dated with visible wear. The entry door opened out in the hallway, which was awkward to enter and a hazard to others when leaving your room. The bathroom door was oversized, also opened the wrong way and was awkward to enter, and would have been a hazard if it was more than me in the room. One large gripe was the absense of any plugs to charge my phone. The bathroom outlet was the only one accessible, nothing near the bed table as I would wish and expect. No lobby other than breakfast seating on more dated, uncomfortable tables/chairs. The free breakfast buffet would rate 1 on a scale of 5, it consisted of mainly of bad coffee, pre-packaged danish and yogurt. The location was good, near major intersection and walking to several restaurants.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2015
Craig
The only problem I had was that the TV picture was not very good. An example was watching baseball the grass was a red color not green
6 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Robert E
"Decent hotel on outside of town."
Convenient to the attractions of Portland if you have a car. Staff is very nice, and the bed was one of the most comfortable we encountered in our week-long road trip. Breakfast is included but pretty utilitarian. Great wifi. Decor has not been updated in a long, long time, and there were cigarette burns in the carpet and drapes. If you are a budget traveler who wants a safe, comfortable, no-frills spot for sleeping, this is awesome. If you want a beautiful hotel as a feature of your trip, this may not be the place for you.
2 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Rosemary
Nice
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Nerrily
"Not satisfied customer."
I did not enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The hall way smelled like smoke. People are always smoking outside. The carpets are dirty.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Smiling staff, but run down environment"
Beyond pleasant staff! Unfortunately that cannot save a place. The hotel is just run down. The whole place is threadbare and musty, possibly from having smoking rooms. The box spring side had some gross stains. The mattresses were pretty worn down. The breakfast had warm juice, no ice, no water.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Catherine
Could not breath due to smell of cigarette smell. Had to leave early by a day. Got to the point I was having problems breathing so we left early
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
lynda
"Last minute booking and desperarate, OK. Nothing e"
Not the worst place I have ever stayed, but close. Good points- location to airport, price, ck in person, seemingly clean sheets. Everything else was pretty bad. No obvious bugs or anything but just dirty, old, ugly. One night stay for late airport pickup was tolerable, otherwise NOT.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Good Value"
Very Good for the price. Good location right off interstate
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Room was fine for our stay cleaner than a lot of places for the price.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Stayed here for a night while traveling through Portland. Wanted to have a good summer experience without the Old Port prices. Check in was easy, room was clean, beds were comfy, and they even had toiletries in the bathroom (most lower end motels/hotels don't). Only issue was the towel rack was above the toilet and a wash cloth fell in, oops! But it was quickly retrieved. Even had breakfast ready before our 6am departure. Neighborhood is typical off-highway quality, but 20 min from downtown Portland and less than 5 min from 3 great local breweries with free samples. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Below Average"
Upon arrival we were greeted by a friendly person at the desk. The room was very difficult to access as there were no elevators and it was quite a distance from the check in location and on the second floor. There was a smell in the hallway. A wet floor sign remained on the stairway for the 3 days. We were interrupted by maids on 2 occasions with no knocking but just barged in. The room was clean and comfortable.
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Enjoyed the short stay"
Enjoyed the short stay :)
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"place to lay your head"
we checked in and went to room to find a small room but ok the phone was on stand next to bed and was supposed to be on table room smelled of smoke and was a non smoking room.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Garden variety super eight motel"
Stayed one night, nothing spectacular.
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
"great choice for the price"
portland is expensive to stay in and so many places are subpar for the price they ask for. this was great for the price and one of the most comfortable stays I've had in the area.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
"solid two star"
Two star s is about right. Adequate for a quick nap.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
"Not as good as the other super 8"
Surprised there was no Refrigerator and no Microwave. I had been to the other super 8 before. And all of them offer two queen bed with refrigerator and microwave. The super 8 offers two double bed. Was told that they would be included if reserved directly from Super 8. I would recommend Hotel.come drop this super 8 from the list. Or give this super 8 1.5 star rating.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Ray
"Good location near highways"
Convenient, clean, reasonable price. Pets permitted.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Cozy 1 night stay while on a long road trip. Clean rooms, comfy beds, decent breakfast
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Good experience."
Reasonably priced; room nice; check in quick; breakfast was good and for a long period giving people a chance to access. Location was about 3 miles from Portland and right off the highway.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Len
room was fine. check in was easy and efficient. breakfast was fine
Other trip May 25, 2015
Len
"Very nice stay"
The hotel staff was very friendly, quick to help in anyway. You could see the general manager walking the grounds and helping housekeeping when needed. Great to see! Clean rooms and clean pool
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Needs updated"
The lady at the front desk was very pleasant. When we got to the room there was already dirty towels on the back of the bathroom door. There were cigarette holes in the carpet. It was right of the freeway which was nice the the area didn't seem to nice.
Other trip May 10, 2015
shauna
"Friendly staff"
We stayed overnight for an early medical appointment.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
"Good hotel near Portland"
Good stay near Portland and shopping. Clean rooms and friendly staff. Easy to find.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Super8 Westbrook"
The room was nice and clean, but it felt dated. Which isn't a bad, it just seemed to not be as comfortable. The room was great for the price, which was what I was looking for. Being right off the highway made leaving even easier.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2015
"Friday or Saturday experience."
I stay here to avoid the high prices of the Old Port area, which is where I spend my time. This place is generally quiet. High turnover of staff at desk. No microwave or refridge in room. This past weekend, the pool was cold and the hot tub was not as hot as usual. Breakfast is OK. You get what you pay for.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
RW
"i am a quiet guest give me a quiet room"
if i had a choice maybe i would have been place in a room, away from the other guest. they where in and out of there rooms making noise,late into the night.they woke me a few times.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2014
donald
"Staff very helpful"
My husband has a disability. The staff were extremely helpful in making sure our room was handicapped accessible and assisted us in getting our luggage to our room. The room was great. Thank you everyone!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Dana
"Business trip"
great service and area
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Crotchety McCranky Pants"
Never again! We went and changed to head down to the pool. A woman came in and was very rude about my children's "bad behavior"As we were leaving the kids were running when I told them they needed to be conscious of others.It was 5:20 pm. We got to the lobby and the same woman was very rude to us about how calls were coming in about the noise. We barely even had two minutes to get down the stairs so I'm not sure how anyone would have had time to voice such a concern but we apologized again.At about 7pm immediately upon entering the hall to our room could hear a loud TV. We got back at about midnight from a movie and the TV was still on high.I turned the heat onto mask the noise. Later we heard all kinds of commotion. The TV across the hall was still on. At about 3:30 am I couldn't take anymore so I made a call. The girl that I spoke with came up and immediately heard all of the noise. She knocked on the door to the room with the all of the noise and asked all of the people to leave as the room was only reserved for two.a total of 10 people came from that room. she tried to get the attention of someone with the television with no success. I think this older woman was nothing short or downright rude!As for the woman who was nothing but rude to my family, you can thank her for losing any future business of ours. There are polite and professional ways to address things and she did neither of these things!! We will NOT be staying here again!
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
My stay was OK. Breakfast was minimal. No local paper available. Pool hours were short. TV channels were limited.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Location of hotel is wonderful."
We were there just one night and enjoyed what time we had.
"my review"
The hotel had a bad smell, and the towels in our room were dirty.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Clean but pool and breakfast could use attention"
We booked this hotel for a weekend trip as a couple, because we were allowed to have a dog at this hotel. The hotel is in a good location, clean, and safe. However, we found the staff not very friendly, and the amount of chemicals in the pool was so strong and so overpowering that it made us sick whenever we passed the pool in the hallway. Also, the breakfast left something to be desired. It was all sugary foods - waffles, fruit in corn syrup, sugary cereals, juice with lots of added sugar. There was no fresh fruit or juice that was actually juice.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Ryan
"Very friendly"
We had asked for a smoking room and was placed into a non smoking room. After mentioning this to the young lady at the front desk, she was very quick to correct this. They were very pleasant and helpful in resolving all our issues.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
wendell
"Convenient Location and Comfortable Rooms"
Made reservations for two rooms through Expedia. They incorrectly booked one smoking room and one non-smoking room. However, the front desk clerk was able to correct the error. Although the rooms were clean and comfortable and look to be recently refurbished the rugs in the hallway need to be replace. Worn and dirty. Overall the hotel was a good value for what we paid i.e. convenient and comfortable rooms. Breakfast was provided but it was minimal.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014