All hotels in Cromwell, Connecticut, United States of America
1 Industrial Park Road, Cromwell, CT, 06416, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

It was adequate for the price. They never made our bed up when we got back after the first day and there were no wash clothes the second day but not to big of a deal for us. It was clean and cheap so it fit the bill for our stay.
Response by Super 8 Cromwell/Middletown
Thank you very much for your feedback, it is very important to us as it helps us to improve our service so we can be confident that we are providing each guest with a super experience here at the Super 8 Cromwell. We sincerely apologize for your bed not being made and wash cloths replaced on the second night of your stay as it certainly is apart of the housekeeping service we offer. We have 24 hour front desk service and our staff is eager to help so we implore you inform the front desk staff of any problems or concerns you may have in the future. We do hope you decide to stay with us again soon as we look forward to making your next stay and all the others after that entirely super!. Thank you.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Meh."
Stayed for a nearby event. There was clearly a party a few rooms down, loud teenagers running through the hallway...trash on the hallway floors. Room appeared to be clean and comfortable enough for a short one night stay. Just a cheap hotel to stay in while traveling... don't pay a lot for this one.
Response by Super 8 Cromwell/Middletown
Thank you for your feedback we are very disappointed that your stay with us was less than super. Though we are unsure of why there were such occurrences at our property, we want to express our deepest regret that it was something you encountered, as this is not the norm for the Super 8 Cromwell. We are very considerate to travelers so we make 100% effort to keep noise level minimal to non-existent. If you should have any future problems while staying with us again please direct it to the front desk staff who are available 24 hours, so we can address and resolve the issue immediately. Our goal is to make each guest's stay as comfortable and accommodating as possible and we hope that you will give us another chance to prove our commitment to improving and providing services that ensures guest satisfaction.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"stay was ok"
Room and staff were ok noise level from room above us unacceptable also people picknicking outside our window till 11pm annoying.
Response by Super 8 Cromwell/Middletown
Thank you for your feedback . We do apologize for the disturbances you encountered while staying with us as it is usually very quiet at our property. We encourage you to inform the front desk staff that is available 24/7 of any problems you have while staying with us as they are more than happy to help. While the property is monitored by a 24 hour surveillance system it is sometimes difficult to know who is being affected by the activities of our other guests whether inside or outside the building to have it corrected on our own. We do hope you decide to stay with us again as we are committed to making each guest's stay comfortable and completely super!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Lou
"Great price and good location."
Very friendly and attentive staff. Room had a queen bed - with lighting on only one side of the bed. We really needed lighting on both sides.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Holly
It's not the Marriott, but for an inexpensive stay it was great. No complaints and the room seemed clean.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
The hotel is nice, the service was excellant. All in all a nice place to meet for a romantic get a way.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2014
smokie
Booked a non-smoking room, but my room had obviouky had a smoker in it.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Room was nice, very quiet as well for being on a main strip.. Didn't hear anyone or anything.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2014
Big Dawg
"Convenient to my other plans."
Did not have any needs. People were very courteous, although it took them awhile to recognize that I was standing at the desk. Area clean and convenient.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Andy Panda
"Good price next to the highway"
The staff was very friendly. The room is comfortable. All meet my basic need.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Not bad"
Room is clean. provided breakfast: toast, waffle, yogurt, juice, pastry, etc. Beds were clean, shower was decent, toilet seat was comfortable. Close to McDonald's. Has the Golf Channel. They folded the toilet paper to let me know they care about the small details.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
"Not bad for the money"
nothing special but it did what it was supposed to do, give us a affordable comfortable place to stay
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
"Served the purpose."
This hotel is conveniently located right off the Exit on 91. I assume it is pet friendly because I heard dogs barking on my floor well past 9:00 PM. The room is bare basic as are the amenities. Breakfast was difficult to get to because there was a group of 8 people that monopolized the whole area which is very small.
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
We were on the first floor near one of the exits. The outside door did not shut or lock, open for anyone at anytime to walk on in. I did notice several security cameras around the building and parking lot, but I cannot tell you if they worked or not. I was looking for inexpensive and I got what I paid for. Breakfast was acceptable. Room was clean.
3 night trip May 9, 2014
"A good value."
If you are looking for a relatively inexpensive place to stay, I found this hotel satisfactory. Absolutely no frills, but I felt safe, and the room was clean and the bed comfortable.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Good value for price"
Not fancy, but convenient location, nice staff, and good for the price.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Elle
"GOOD FOR THE PRICE"
OKAY VALUE FOR THE PRICE....MANAGER KIND.....BREAKFAST NOT GOOD!
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"super eight Cromwell/ M We iddletown"
We returned for a second visit and confirmed the impression from the first. The people on the desk and employed by the hotel are highly competent and friendly. They answer questions and politely greet guests, creating a pleasant environment. Rooms are very clean and the breakfast is included. Not fancy, it meets all our needs and is a good place to stop.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Connie
"Clean and Inexpensive"
Got about what I paid for. Front desk was nice and the place was clean. Tub did not drain at all during a quick shower though.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
JWMinCT
"Affordable & Perfect for What I Needed"
I stayed 3 nights as I was attending a class at the Crowne Plaza but wanted to save money on a room and avoid "Crowne Plaza prices". I needed a place that was quiet as well where I could study. My first night there was a bug by the window and since Im a girl who was alone and deathly afraid of insects I called the front desk who were quick to replace my room. Other than that my stay was great! The hotel is in a great location, plenty of parking, and room was clean. I like how there are cameras in the hallway for security. I was able to study at nights in a quiet environment. The drive to Crowne Plaza is less than 30 seconds and just an Fyi the Crowne has no parking
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Renee
Special circumstance needed a room for a night.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"surprisingly pleasant"
I had to deal with 2 days of water outage at my apartment complex, so went to a near-by hotel to shower. I walked in at 6:30am and was kindly allowed to check in right away and stay trough the next morning for the price of one night. I thought it was pretty generous. I have been in situations when i was charged for 2 nights under similar circumstances. The front desk staff was very nice, friendly, lobby was clean, though i did not eat anything. The first floor room was clean, smelled good (=no smell), bathroom was clean. I did not use the bed. Surprisingly nice towels. Overall, pleasant experience.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
It was a nice hotel but it lacked some amenities, such as the room was old and worn. Also they used exstenion cords to plug in the lights and alarm clock. The bed was very comfortable though.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Need to fix electrical switch in the bathroom (134)
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
We stayed here on our first visit to Wesleyan University which our grandson attends. Day desk manager Karen even made a copy of the menu of the restaurant which she and Joe thought would best meet our needs. Night manager Gary was also very helpful though the hour of our arrival was very late. I believe our room must have been redone very recently and the housekeeping staff were extremely pleasant the next morning. One is left with the impression that very good people are team members at Super 8 in Cromwell. Thank you.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Connie
"No frills but adequate"
Nice to have complimentary breakfast but would have appreciated healthier options such as fresh fruit.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"OK, Just Ok"
It's a Super 8. You get what you pay for. Basic room (no closet, but a rack for hanging clothes). Maid service spotty; bed sloppily made, without changing sheets. It seems teenagers like to hang in the dark parts of the parking lot on weekends, but other than looking menacing, they were harmless. Food in morning basic (waffle maker; packaged foods, and some yogurt). But for the location, it could be any semi-run down Super 8 in America. High point: desk folk competent and not surly. That in itself is unusual.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Nice, reasonable hotel convenient to Wesleyan."
Our two-night stay was quite pleasant. The room was clean and comfortable. I thought the bed was a bit small, but my wife said it was a standard queen-size and was OK. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast was more than adequate.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Adequate"
Clean, but could smell smoke in entry/breakfast lounge and room smelled like strong scented cleaner / sprays. Some fixtures (tap, towel rack) were old with missing pieces, though still functional. Good location for through travel.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
Kenyadoc
"Alright if no other choice"
It was ok, the waffle station did not work prepare to get your own breakfast elsewhere. The check-in lady tried to insist me not to book via hotels.com but directly their website. She was not the most friendly. Rooms were ok you get what you pay.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2013
Gina
"Great customer service"
I left an item in my room, which had actually fallen into the hallway outside my door upon checkout. I phoned the front desk staff who promptly tracked it down and placed it in the mail. I commend the hotel and management for hiring great staff, which made my trip that much more enjoyable.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
"Good place to stay"
Yes, this is an older motel that does not have large suites or room fridge/microwave combinations, but the hotel staff is fantastic and the rooms are clean and comfortable. If you are traveling for a short stay for any reason, this is a great place to stay.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Okay"
Overnight stay, nothing to add. This survey is annoying.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"Ok for 1 night"
Even though I was in the non smoking wing, the room still smelled very stale. Suggest they try to air out rooms between visitors. Gal who was on morning duty was incredibly gracious and lovely.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2013
Missy
"A great Super 8"
This Super 8 is in good condition and friendly front desk.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2013
"Good clean room"
Room was clean and updated; hotel right off highway. Front desk was very responsive to our minor issue. Light breakfast options. Great for short stays.
2 night trip Sep 17, 2013
good value for the money
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
EST
Excellent Staff!!
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
"Could be better, could be worse"
Let me start by saying the hotel's staff were all friendly and accommodating. Other than that, the hotel is pretty old. I had a "non-smoking room" but I could still clearly see burn marks in the carpet. The room could have been slightly cleaner as there was a pile of crumbs on the floor and a used water bottle in the freezer. It might have been because my room was at the very edge of the hotel, but my wifi was pretty weak. Overall it was a cheap place to stay but there are other places nearby that are worth checking out.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"Cigarette stink ...."
Floor we were on (3rd) stank from cigarettes as soon as you got off the elevator. The room was even worse. We slept with the windows open (it was 42 degrees outside) and the heat blasting. Not a good experience .....
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
the noise after 10pm was unacceptable even for a hotel.
2 night trip May 25, 2013
"Would return"
Very clean room, enjoyed my stay there. Very close to my destination and the service was awesome .
1 night business trip May 7, 2013
Room was adequate for overnight stay. They did not have the non-smoking single that I booked, so they put me in a room with two beds....fine. The facility is not new, but honestly manitained.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
"Meets Expectations"
A bare bone property-clean and well kept. Good for business travel, one night stays.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
"Very comfortable and friendly hotel!"
Very comfortable and friendly hotel! will come back someday!
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
lisa
"Home away from home"
As always best place for the $$$$ Staff as always very friendly and helpful. Cant beat the location. I do wish that they bring back breakfast muffins.. ( they have waffles and cereal but I like a muffin.. ) The room was clean. The hotel smelled clean.
2 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"good hotel for budget"
Good deal for the price. Not a luxurious hotel, but good for short stays
Other trip Mar 10, 2013
"Management goes above and beyond!"
I have stayed here before and gave a positive rating. This trip I have a different experience. I had to cancel at the last minute because the people I was scheduled to work with had their roof collapse in the blizzard that fell the weekend before my trip, so even though the room was pre-paid, and even though I was not contacted and asked to cancel until after 5 PM on the first night of my stay, the management here decided to give me a full refund. I will be rescheduling my trip here in March and will definitely stay here again, and want to say thanks for the kindness and professionalism of the management here. You guys rock!
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
"Clean, comfortable place to stay at a great price"
The staff was wonderful. This is a very convenient hotel right off the highway and close to many businesses. Because they were not full that evening, they gave me a king room instead of the queen I had paid for. The hotel is a bit outdated, and while the room and bathroom were clean overall, it showed up in the bed covers (that do not get cleaned often), the bath tub, and the toilet seat itself. Replacing these things a little more often would do wonders to make the guest feel more comfortable with the cleanliness of the room. Apart from those minor things, I will say that the hotel was a great deal for the price, and the people were wonderful and helpful, I will be back in the area for business next month and I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 26, 2013
"More Than Adequate for the Price"
Looking for a clean, comfortable, reasonable place to stay while attending an event in the vicinity, I was perfectly satisfied with the Super 8. Check-in and check out were both quick and easy. Upon arrival, we were offered complimentary bottles of water and some cookies. I was able to park very near to an entrance close to my room. The beds were comfortable and there was plenty of hot water. The complimentary continental breakfast had sufficient offerings, including fresh make-them-yourself waffles. Having no need for fancy amenities, I was more than satisfied with the accommodations and would be happy to stay at the Super 8 again next year when I return for the same event.
2 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2013