All hotels in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States of America
3410 8th St S, Wisconsin Rapids, WI, 54494, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wisconsin Rapids stayMichigan"
Hotel was adequate for our 2 night stay and the price was reasonable. There was a musty smell in the hallway from the carpets being cleaned and not ventilated adequately (that's what we were told anyways). Other than that everything in the room was fine.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Terry
"Budget conscious hotel with no frills"
Stayed two days for wedding. No problems encountered. Room is basic. There is no elevator or pool, but neither applied to us. Air conditioner kept room comfortable on humid days. Housekeeping was friendly. Wifi worked fine.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"OK for sleeping but not much else."
We booked a room with a queen bed but were given a full sized bed. Our towels were threadbare and the bath towels weren't much bigger than the hand towels. The chairs in the room were beyond uncomfortable. The padding was worn so thin it was like sitting on wooden slats. Trying to change channels on the TV was a chore. It was slow to respond and some channels wouldn't come in until you went to a different channel and then went back. The breakfast consisted of muffins, cereal, and waffles. We ate elsewhere. Even though we stayed two nights, we got fresh bars of soap the second day. I didn't think hotels did that anymore. The plus side: pet friendly. Our room had a fridge and microwave.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Christina
"No computer & washed out"
The hotel was far from full, but I was placed in a room right next to the car wash next door which runs into the night.... Kind of takes away from restful atmosphere. The rest of the hotel was as expected except there is NO guest computer. Made it extra difficult on me when I expected there to be one. I mean I haven't seen a hotel not have one in years. Yes, there is WI - Fi but I left my laptop at home.
2 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
"Wisconsin Rapids"
Very pleasant stay. Comfortable bed. Desk staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Terry
"no America's best value"
Guide button on TV remote did not work. No pool or hot tub like cheaper options in area provide.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2015
Nice clean hotel will stay again friendly staff a great experience
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Would stay here again!! Great Value and very comfortable!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"I'll stay here again"
It was a short overnight stay. I had an early conference. Even though I had to leave before the breakfast began I was permitted to eat. Very gracious staff.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
"Sleeping in a SUPER soft bed of flowers"
The location and price were okay - The room smelled overwhelmingly of ?Rug Deodorizer? or something.... The bed was TOOOO soft. I believe that because they are 'pet friendly' they must nail the carpet with deodorizer. I barely slept. The breakfast was also very minimal. The staff was courteous but not friendly -
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Clean & quiet stay"
My husband and I went for a quick getaway for some shopping and dinner. This is a very clean hotel with friendly staff, not too far from where we wanted to go. Will stay here again. Good hotel for the money.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
paula
"Review"
Good clean hotel
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
"Clean and friendly staff"
clean and very affordable. Breakfast was good and staff was very friendly
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Nice hotel close to venue A++++++++"
Very friendly staff,clean,modern,priced fair,we will stay again,recommend this hotel to everyone,great breakfast
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
John & Annette
"Great!"
Great lodging,was easy to find. Clean and modern, friendly and helpful Host & staff. A great stay.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Nice stay if only sleeping there. Poor breakfast and unfortunately no hot tub. Room was nice, clean and quiet.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Ok hotel could use some updating but the staff was friendly and the could offer a better continental breakfast
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"mildew, our room smelled"
the staff was very polite and very helpful, however the room actually stunk, and I didn't have time to change rooms or obtain another room from another hotel
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
We were very comfortable
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
America's best hotel
It was a great experience.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Very impressed !"
I stayed at this chain in Louisville and vowed never again !!! Very glad I did overall the hotel was excellent quiet , clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast could be a little more considering other hotel options and their breakfast offered but I will stay again for sure
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"Seemed to just have been renovated"
Very clean. Seemed to be new carpet, furniture and fridge. But the mattress had no support and I just sunk into it. Had a quiet stay even tho it was on busy street.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Farm Show"
All the important things were great. The breakfast could use a little improvement.
2 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
TC
"Just passing through toward Wisconsin Dells area"
Very basic hotel with minimal amenaties. Motel and room were clean. Continental breakfast was the most basic I have seen in a long time. Had a great walleye dinner at the Olympia restaurant, just up the street.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
steve
Enjoyed our stay, the staff were very accomadating,and helpful and friendly. the only downfall was the smoking by all exit and entry doors allowing the smell indide the facility/rooms.
9 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Glenn/Sarah Reshel
"Nice hotel on main drag"
Clean hotel. new flat screen TV's in room. breakfast served waffles and more. Would stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
jeff k
Staff was quick to check us in and out. Friendly and pleasant to us.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"clean motel."
staff was very helpful. room was very large and clean. nice and quiet. will stay their again. great breakfast.
Other trip May 19, 2014
jack
"Good for a short stay"
Not the least expensive hotel, but decent price and close to some shopping & restaurants. Pet friendly, though I didn't take my dog. Hotel was clean with some exterior remodeling going on. Staff/owner was friendly. Room was clean and didn't have an odor like some do. Continental breakfast included waffles with the usual items. Overall, a decent place to stay.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
ek
"Very good value."
I got a good night's sleep for a fair price. It was exactly what I was looking for.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"very nice hotel"
We enjoyed our stay. They could improve on the breakfast but for the price it was fine.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
pjws
Room was okay, carpet warn and bathroom dated and it did have powder smell when first entering, but we only needed a place to lay our heads, and the beds were good, so it was fine. Breakfast was fine as well.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Very clean room and common area. Friendly service
2 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Friendly employee's each time we have stayed there... cute little dog greets you at the door. Safe door in room was locked upon arrival so we could not use it and for the second time straight, ran out of facial tissues...
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"It is exactly what you think it is"
My stay was fine. The hotel is exactly what you think it is. No frills, no great amenities, just a place to sleep. Room was clean, bed was nice. Perfect if you want a no frills, cheap room that is close to everything.
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
Had a good stay staff was very helpful, location good, clean, good breakfast
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"Dog-friendly!"
What a warm and welcoming place! I will always stay at this motel when we visit Wisconsin Rapids in the future. The proprietors welcomed us with a smile, and a loving pat for our dog. Every interaction was super-positive and friendly. They even invited us to partake in turkey soup and biscuits! The only reason we didn't is we were already full from our own Thanksgiving dinner.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Mariann
Made my reservation on line which was quick and easy. Room was ready a little early which was nice. Hotel was clean and quite and located in a good location.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Sammy
"On main highway -easy to find"
It was very plain or stark in comparison to some motels I have stayed at. Since I was alone it was ok but my husband would not have been comfortable there. I liked having the microwave and the girl at the desk was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was good. There was only one other car there when I returned at 10pm on Friday which seemed odd and made me a bit nervous. There were four cars in the morning. However, it was very quiet. A good place to stay to save money but not really that cheap as I could have stayed at the Mead for the same price if I had registered early for my convention. It was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Room temp was good. TV was alright. I do not like rooms with the sink in the main room and the bathroom was very small. Hard to close the door and be comfortable. Since I was there alone it did not matter as much. Two people would not be happy with that. There was a safety rod in the window which I was happy to see.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Ethel
"satisfaction!!"
The young couple managing this hotel, are just great! They treated us like friends and not customers. Taking time to visit, as we had no complaints to talk to them about. The carpet seemed new in our room. All the emenities were there as promised and in proper working order. We will stay there again, as we are returning visitors to this community, having a daughter there.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
nerva
"Enjoyable and affordable stay in the Rapids."
This is a nice hotel and the room is affordable and comfortable. There aren't a lot of amenities but it does provide the basic overnight stay.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"Basic, but gets the job done!"
So, if I was traveling for vacation, I may not have chosen this place... but being out for business, I just needed a clean bed and shower and this place delivered... it isn't anything fancy and not the type of place where you will end your night in the hotel bar (since there isn't one)... but if you are looking for value, I'd definitely recommend them... the person I dealt with at the desk was very nice and I got out of the place all I was looking for without spending tons of $$...
2 night trip Sep 15, 2013
Brett
For the price, it should have had a pool, but it is nice to find a place where pets are welcome
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2013
Rashelle
"Staff is friendly"
Staff is friendly. Room is clean. The breakfast could be better. More fruits, bagel, etc.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"On the main strip"
Very pleasant hotel staff
2 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2013
Gerry
"Best in Wisconsin Rapids"
The hotel hosts were very nice. It was nice to find a an affordable hotel that is clean and friendly!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Paul H
"Great Value"
Our five nights were a delight as owner and staff went out of their way to cater to all of our needs. This was in spite of the fact that they were fully sold out our first four nites due to Wis.Rapids hosting two statewide events. Our rate was the Best Value in town!
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Jack
"Nice Place"
It was Good. It Looks a lot better and nicer then when we stayed there when it was under a different name. They were working on the hotel when we were there. They were siding it.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"A nice place with nice people"
I don't want to rate them too highly or I might not be able to get a room during the annual trivia pilgrimage in April. It was a clean and pleasant place to stay with friendly, helpful staff. Yeah, it's a budget hotel, and there could always be improvements, the only improvement I would like to see is a more comfortable chair in the room.
Other trip Apr 23, 2013
"Fabulous Stay for the Right Price"
I think the rooms were wonderfully clean, smelled like new paint, but it wasn't overwhelming, and at least it didn't smell like smoke. Front desk clerk by name of Young, was very pleasant and kind.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013