All hotels in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
10829 M St, Omaha, NE, 68137, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

It was an easy check in and out. The room was clean and air conditioner worked great. The hotel was still going under renovation but was still clean and quiet.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Sheila
"Decent value, not a dump"
Looked for a good value, but not a dump. Recently renovated, not a bad stay. Did have to change rooms after I found the A/C in my room on the 3rd floor (heat rises!) didn't work properly (no charge for the "upgrade"). Window air units are not the same throughout; first was not temperature-settable, second was. Did appreciate the unit stayed on the whole time, rather than cutting on and off (white noise in a motel is always good). Bed was comfortable. Good pressure and heat in the shower. Room had microwave and mini-fridge. Nowhere to hang clothes. Free decent-speed Wi-Fi (about 7Mbps). Widescreen TV (not HD). Basic free hot breakfast (hot being waffles, toast); didn't partake, though. Appears to be owned by or affiliated with Wyndham.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2015
"Good for one night stay"
Room was fine for a one night stay on the road. It had just been renovated so everything was very nice. The breakfast had a waffle maker and cereal but limited other options.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Disappointed
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Jan
"Nice Room"
Was there for the Art Festival and always stay here because it is clean and easy to find.
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
SANDY
"Value, for a Price"
The hotel staff members were extremely helpful. The building is being renovated, so there are some 'navigation' challenges.
5 night business trip May 31, 2015
Samuel
"Oh Happy Day"
Personnel were very helpful and kind. Hotel was in the process of being remodeled, but even that was well managed.
4 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Sheryl
"mr"
They are redmodling and was not worth the money to stay. My husband had to fix the toilet because it was running this also happen to our son that was staying in another room
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Alan
"Not what I was expecting"
The motel room was consistent I guess with a Super 8. They are in the middle of major renovation and so the halls and everything was dirty, etc. The price was good, but it was disappointing.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Alan
"Remodel in progress"
We did not know the hotel was under a major remodel and there was a lot of dirty construction in the hallways and noise during the day. The room was fine and the costumer service was excellent.
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
"Omaha Stay"
The hotel will be better after the renovations. Your Staff was extremely helpful and pleasant.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Jay
"disappointed"
That's the problem. We didn't even stay. Booked a room, got there, and was told they were out of rooms. Said I was refunded but guess what? Never got it. This place put a damper on my valentines day.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Bradley
"overnight stay"
Overnight shopping trip. Easy check in, room was clean, and comfortable could use a little TLC with minor repairs. Easy to get to, close to where we wanted to be. Breakfast was adequate. Have stayed there before and probably will again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Terry
"Very good accomodations"
The only glitch was the map/navigator on my iphone kept directing us to downtown Omaha - I had to put the mapquest application on my phone to get to the correct location. Our stay at Super 8 was just fine other than that.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Patti
"Substandard Stay!"
Hotel was under construction there was a snowstorm in the hotel did nothing to maintain the parking lots or the sidewalks I had to shovel my own sidewalk path from the hotel door to my car and then shovel my car out and sHovel part of the this parking lot to get out
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"renovation is ok"
The renovation wasn't that much of a distraction. Very friendly staff.
3 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"No Turkey - Great Room!"
Stayed on Thanksgiving night. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Only blemish was the wall at the shower rod. Had been repaired by someone who did not know how to finish drywall...
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Disappointing Stay!"
We've stayed at numerous Super 8's over the years. This is the first unpleasant stay we've had at a Super 8. The hotel is shabby with dirty, worn carpeting. The entire interior needs updating. Our room had cheap, pressboard furniture. I feel sorry for the daytime reception clerk who checked us in. The night person never showed up, and when we checked out the next morning at 9 AM he was still on duty as his morning replacement did not show up as well. The breakfast service was not good as they ran out of coffee and other food items. Obviously, the Hotel Management needs to pay attention to the condition of the hotel and better manage its staff.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Larry A.
"Training Weekend"
Was surprised to see there wasn't a fridge in the room. Very disappointing.
3 night business trip May 1, 2014
very nice staff. good breakfast.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2014
Margo
"Suprisingly friendly and accomodating"
I chose this Super 8 for the rate and guarantee that I'd have a fridge in the room. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and room was adequate. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful above and beyond what one would expect at this level of hotel. That was definitely a pleasant surprise.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
The staff was awesome, and Carol the manager was incredible!
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
There was no fridge or microwave in the room as stated on the booking page. The coffee maker is a one cup thing which is not handy with 2 people that drink more than 8 oz coffee at a time. A bit unnerving to have some guy sitting in the lobby area all evening long for both nights we were there.
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Appearances can be deceiving"
The fitted sheet was not long enough for the queen sized bed. One of the legs to my bed was broken, so I had to stuff magazines under it to make it level which still did not make it level. I had to call WIFI tech support as it did not work in my room. A light switch on the wall was broken, which made it difficult to turn on. The hotel next door had bass music that kept my daughter and I up half the night. Probably worth the money but will not stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2013
"Comfortable Stay"
The price was good, the bed was great. The TV and chair were old and outdated. The chair was stained. It wasn't the best I've had, but it was certainly worth the cost, and I'd stay there again for sure.
3 night trip Oct 22, 2013
Dr. Jim
"convenient"
Motel was easy to get to. Convenient location for the places we visited and shopped. Room was clean and quiet. Stayed two nights. Price was right. Only one waffle machine at breakfast slowed things down.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Terry
"Great value for the money"
I stayed at this Super 8 for one night, and also used the hotel conference room for a meeting. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the hotel was very well maintained. Super 8's can vary in quality, but this is definitely one of the good ones. The whole property was clean and well maintained. The meeting room is relatively small, but worked well for a small group (10 people could meet there comfortably). The only negative I can think of is that my room didn't have a refrigerator or microwave, but the ice machine worked well, and there is a microwave in the lobby. Breakfast included the normal self-serve waffle iron. If you're travelling I-80, it's about a five minute drive from the freeway, and you do have to watch the directions carefully, as it would be easy to take the wrong ramp.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
"Filthy!!!"
The rooms stink like wet dogs and stale cigarettes. They don't clean the bathrooms at all. Hair, soap and toothpaste everywhere. Employees more interested in hitting on you then helping you. Less than 1/4 roll of toilet paper when we checked in and when we asked for more we were told Walmart was just down the street. Drove in circles for 10+ minutes trying to figure out how to get to the motel itself. Employee sitting out front smoking telling racist jokes to what I assume was a guest. We drove through a tornado and were exhausted when we checked in, just wanted to sleep. Couldn't wait to check out in the morning. Couldn't even shower due to the disgusting bathtub. Not acceptable at all.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"A good night's sleep on the way home"
Nice bed and shower, good breakfast too. The TV needed my "tech nerd" fix to function. Cable was broken in back. Radio didn't have a volume control ... either ON FULL BLAST or off completely. Odd. I left them a "job jar" list with the keys.
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2013
The Taylors
"Better than most Super 8's"
It was very good...bed was great for sleeping.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Exterior was great. Room was somewhat old and shabby.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"A solid place to stay"
Can't beat the price for what you get. Pros: Rooms have been updated with new furniture, paint, etc. Wifi worked good. AC worked excellent. Very clean. Price. Cons: Small rooms, bathroom especially tight feeling. Road into the place is terrible, no real overhang to park under while checking in/ loading up, parking was tough in a pickup on game day. The pillows were very small and bedding seemed old, strange with all the updates.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Lucas
"Great overall"
Great overall hotel
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
Don
"Good Overnight Stop"
This Super 8 is just off the Interstate, west of city center, close to other motels. Fast food and other services are nearby. The property seems well maintained. The staff is very enthusiastic and helpful. Breakfast is par for the course.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
rushgook
"Did the job"
It really way fine, our room was clean but kind of small. You could tell stuff was old and painted over etc especially the bathtub but I felt it was clean. Breakfast wasn't great and no room to sit. But we got there late and left early so it worked. I probably wouldn't go there again though.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
"Excellent hotel, completly redone. good value"
The hotel looks completely redone, the Televisions have been upgraded and the rooms are quiet.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
eric d
It was an older hotel but it was decent- the room was clean and the staff was nice.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Run down hotel"
Front desk person was very nice, but hotel is in pretty rough shape. Big bag of garbage in the stairway all evening.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Omaha Ride"
This hotel was good. Easy, fast, courteous check in. Clean room. Comfortable bed. Plenty of parking. Only bad thing was the terrible parking lot. It needs taken out and replaced. It is way beyond repair!
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
NanaCrys
"It was OK"
It was OK
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
The location was very convenient, but a little hard to find at first. Breakfast was coffee & waffles as they ran out of rolls, bananas, yogurt & it took until Wednesday to get restocked. They allow dogs - expect barking every morning.
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
"I wouldn't bring my family"
The hotel itself is quite dated inside and out. I brought my personal car and the parking lot made me regret that, it is in rough shape. The neighborhood was not the most comfortable and while I never felt unsafe...I definitely checked on my car a few times to ensure no one was lurking around it. The room was an underground with egress window unit and felt dark and dingy at best. The bed was surprisingly firm and felt fine to sleep on. The breakfast was a "skip it" for me and so I did not try the quality. There were no other amenities to speak of other than quick and easy access to the highways nearby. bottom line, for a short business trip, it was serviceable but I would not have brought my family to this location
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2013
"Ok stay"
Not impressed. Rooms were ok but bathrooms need alot of updating. Loose toilet, shower drain broke.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2013
Adam
I booked a King Suite with check-in at 1 pm. When I arrived just before 1, I was told that the room wouldn’t be ready for at least an hour to an hour and a half. My only other option was to take a smaller room with two double beds and pay the same price as the King Suite. If check in is at 1, the room should be ready at 1. If not, the least they could have done is charge me the double rate.
Response by Super 8 Omaha / West
We thank you for staying with us and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. I am concerned regarding the 1pm check in time and where that information was accessed, our check in at this property is 3pm however on nights when we are not sold out we will check in guests no early than 2pm if rooms are clean and back in inventory. Regarding your room type request, 3rd party OTAs do not have direct access to any hotels inventory if they guaranteed you a King Suite that is concerning most OTAs will only guarantee a room not a particular room type. Again, we sincerely apologize for your trouble and hope you will consider us when traveling again. If you would like phone us directly for your next trip.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2013
"Room smelled a little musty"
For a one night stay is served our purpose just fine. Room was a little small for an extended stay. Noticed a musty smell upon entering room, but didn't smell it much after being in there for a bit. Beds were clean and comfortable. Air conditioner could have probably used a little free on. It blew cool air enough to make it comfortable, just not cold. All in all it was adequate.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Theresa B
"Super 8 Omaha"
The person at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean but old. I paid $69 for one night and I got what I paid for. The breakfast was fine there was fruit, hot and cold cereal, waffles, pastries, toast and eggs. The only complaint was the room stunk. I believe because it was a pet friendly hotel the pets urinated on the carpet and that was the cause of the stench. I would suggest hotels have non-pet rooms and pet rooms for people like me who are allergic to animals.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
KK
Had a great time. Good hotel!
3 night trip Jun 23, 2013
Emily
"Super 8 Omaha"
PROS= Convenient location off the highway, Cool place called Pizza Machine nearby, lots of breakfast choices including yogurt, fruit and waffles. CONS= Noisy, old bed, they put us on the 3rd floor with no elevator, Threatening staff members at the front desk (He confronted us 3 times about being in a non-smoking room and that he would charge us $50 a cigarette, BUT we DON'T smoke!!), horrible pillows, lack of water pressure in the shower.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2013
Alesha
"worth the price"
Worth it
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"Would not recommend"
Our room was very dirty. We were disappointed in the size of it also. I realize it was a Super 8, but we've stayed at others and they were always clean. The carpet was so dirty that when I got out of the shower with clean feet and walked to the edge of the bed to put lotion on them, they were not clean enough to do that!!!! It was also supposed to be a "smoke free" hotel, the moment we walked in, we could smell that it was NOT.
4 night trip Jun 20, 2013