All hotels in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
10829 M St, Omaha, NE, 68137, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Clean but old"
Our room was clean, but appeared worn and old. The carpet was worn and had dark stains. The recliner was old and worn. Was fine for sitting luggage on it. The outlets were full of plugs from various items and were very loose. We had to unplug things to be able to use our phone chargers and they were loose and kept loosing charge. This hotel worked ok for us mostly because we would be gone during the day and just needed a place to crash. I wouldn't want to have hang out there for hours. Also, I was disappointment in the way breakfast was presented. Sitting a large box of frozen waffles on the counter for hours just isn't appealing.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
"Trip to the College World Series"
The guy at the desk was a stich..... he ran to the room duing my check in to see if it was clean enough for me... ... I will stay there again. Staff was very pleasant and attentive.
5 night trip Jun 12, 2013
Baseball Dad
Rather old but good price for what we got - it was clean
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Smells, ok for one night"
Front desk staff was unfriendly and could not adequately answer questions. Hotel common areas smelled very badly. The surrounding area seems to be industrial, but I don't think that affected anything. The actual room was clean and did not smell like the rest of the hotel did.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
Prefer queen beds. Wanted a pool for kids. Really need two waffle makers for breakfast there was a long line on Sat. Morning.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2013
gina
its ok tv doesn't work the remote doesn't work the clock doesn't work
3 night trip May 31, 2013
"Disipointed"
In my opinion there are too many steps with no elevator. I think maintenance needs improvement and they need to put handicap chairs in handicap rooms. (Handicap chairs are about 6 inches higher than standard for those in the industry who don't understand this.) The bed was fine.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
"Smelly"
The room stunk. The carpet was sticky. Needs a new tub or at least remove the strips that are coming up already. Need new bedding. My key never worked. Had to go to front desk every time to the activate my key to get in my room. Ice machine never had ice. Breakfast was very limited. Stay somewhere else!
Business trip May 27, 2013
Carlie
"An Average Hotel"
Good for the money. I didn't have any problems. It didn't stink, it was clean, the employees were nice, and it was a pretty good free breakfast.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
Brandon
"Nice place for over night in Omaha"
Very convenient location in SE Omaha,right off I 80 with restaurants nearby. The hotel is a perfect stop off to get from "here to there". The room was large and the bed was good but this time we were on the third floor so we had several stairs to deal with but we did OK. I have breathing issues so the desk clerk was very nice and helped me with my suitcase up the stairs and then brought me extra pillows. The breakfast room and food is good and they did OK with keeping it replenished. All-in-all it filled our needs nicely.
1 night trip May 19, 2013
Shealley
"Great for the price"
My only complaint was the hallways were extremely hot. However everything else was great. Friendly people and service. Would stay at again.
1 night business trip May 15, 2013
RM
"Great "Stop off" from here to there"
We find Super 8 Motels to generally be clean, decent places to stay at reasonable prices. This one certainly was. The room was clean, the bed was comfy & the breakfast was good. They needed another waffle-maker & the young woman in charge of replenishing items could have been more attentive but all-in-all it was good. The location was perfect, we would stay there again.
1 night trip May 10, 2013
Shealley
"Smoke smell"
There was a smoke smell everywhere in the building except in our room. We were really concerned. But our room was thankfully smoke free. Every common area reeked of smoke.
1 night family trip May 6, 2013
"very comfortable hotel!!"
Our stay was very good at this hotel and our friends enjoyed their stay also. We are already planning on a return stay!
2 night trip with friends May 3, 2013
Cathy
"Visiting family"
We stayed here for 5 nights and it worked perfectly for us. It was very clean and the daily breakfast was great. We will stay here again.
Other trip May 5, 2013
Grandparents
good choice
1 night trip Apr 24, 2013
bob
"Decent place to stay"
The Super 8 is a decent place, that's pretty centrally located. It was clean and fairly comfortable. The staff was also pretty friendly. The only down side, was the security door closest to L Street was jimmied so you didn't need the card key to open it. It never latched shut, so anyone could come and go without needing a key to get back in. Other than that, I'd stay here again.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2013
Becky
ENJOYED EASY ACCESS TO HOTEL. RELAXED ATMOSPHERE. CLEAN ROOM, WILL STAY THERE AGAIN.
3 night trip Apr 13, 2013
"You get what you pay for, but I'd stay again"
The hotel is showing wear, but they are at least patching it, not ignoring it. Bathroom ceiling's textured ceiling was patched, and showed it. But, they do seem to care - they close breakfast early during the week and I am a late sleeper. Out of three nights I was up early enough only once to eat breakfast. 9:00 am close is a bit early, I feel. Tub was clogged and slow draining and maintenance wasn't around so finally the man running the desk took care of it. Toilet would run every 45 minutes for one second, and they didn't repair it, but I was able to live with it. They did offer to change my room. No frig or microwave, no pool or hot tub - I also found it far from downtown and I think next time i might pay $10 more a night to be closer to downtown, but again - i was "hanging around playing tourist" between events i was attending - Its a bare bones clean basic hotel. I was ok with it and would stay again, the price was right
3 night business trip Apr 7, 2013
"Ok"
The service was excellent. Sadly, the bed and pillows are hard.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Friendly place to stay, Right off interstate"
Always a good place to stay
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2013
"Noise all night"
Staff not friendly at all and there was noise all night of people talking and walking the halls. Very average to below average super 8.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"pet freindly"
This is a very pet friendly hotel! They are getting hard to find these days. The clerk who checked us in even had dog treats in his pocket! He was very professional and very nice!
1 night trip Dec 24, 2012
For the price it was better than expected.
2 night trip Dec 14, 2012
"I'll go here again."
Not bad at all. I was comfortable, the service was good, the price was good, the hotel is in a good area with other hotels and restaurants nearby. I have nothing negative to say. It's not a luxurious 5-star place, but it's very nice indeed! I'll make it a point to stay here when I'm in the area again.
2 night trip Dec 2, 2012
Roadwarrior
Some of the items in the room needed repair such as the shower curtain. Room was clean. Staff was very nice.
4 night trip Nov 21, 2012
Don
"Very friendly service."
Service was nice. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2012
"Friendly staff, Nice hotel"
Was greeted with a friendly registration staff when I checked in and checked out. Nice breakfast. My room was changed to a king room with refrigerator and microwave which was nice.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
Shirley
"A Good Nite"
VERY NICE, CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE, LIKED THE RECLINER TO WATCH TV
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"A most excellent budget hotel!"
Lets start off being real here, this was a budget hotel, no spa, no workout room, no pool. That being said, there was free wifi, a very comfortable bed, and a great free (self serve) breakfast! Hot waffles and syrup, oranges, white-wheat-raisen bread for toast, peanut butter, assorted jellies, coffee, tea, orange and apple drink, a microwave, milk, cereal (none of which was stale :). All we wanted was a bedroom, we got much more than we bargained for. The only detractions were minor and very much anticipated, institutional (thin and cheap) toilet paper and tissues. We stopped by WalMart and picked up our usual. I doubt you would find anything better for the price!!!
3 night family trip Sep 23, 2012
Hillbilly Wes
My husband and I felt that the girl at front desk was very polite and professional. The room was clean no smells. Perfect for people who don't spend all their time hanging out in a hotel room just need a nice place to sleep. We would stay here again.
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, and for giving us a shining evaluation. We look forward to serving you again and continuing to make your visits to Omaha special. Warm Regards
Business trip Sep 25, 2012
Km
"VERRY NICE FOR THE PRICE"
HOTEL WAS VERY CONVENIENCE PRETTY MACH TO EVERY WHERE WE HAD TO GO IN OMAHA, LIKE ALL THE ATTRACTIONS ... BOYS TOWN WAS ONLY 15 MINUTES AWAY, HEARTLAND PARK WAS 17 MINUTES AWAY OLD MARKET WAS ABOUT 15 MINUTES AWAY AND THE CLEANNESS OF THE HOTEL WAS EXCELLENT... WE STAYED FOR 3 NIGHTS AND THERE WAS A MAID WHO CLEANED OUR ROOM AND CHANGED SHEETS AND TOWELS EVERY MORNING.... FREE BREAKFAST WAS THE TYPICAL AMERICAN ONE LIKE BAGELS, CEREALS, WAFFLES AND JUICES AND COFFEE BUT VERY FILING.... I WILL STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN!!!!
Response by Hotel Management
We are so happy that your experience at our property was a good one. We constantly strive to provide a positive experience for all our guests. Keep us in mind the next time you travel we would be honored to have the opportunity to serve you again!
Trip with friends Sep 5, 2012
BETH S.
"Bring extra TP..."
Overall the hotel and room were okay... My room was not cleaned and my bed was not made for two days and the partial roll of toilet paper ran out... I have NEVER ran out of toilet paper in a hotel before!!! There usually is a back-up roll, yes?!!! Good thing there was facial tissue... Totally ridiculous! I had asked on the second day what the policy was for cleaning rooms and making beds and was told that for people staying more than two days they don't normally change the bedding... I think there was a miscommunication as I wasn't asking for the bedding to be changed... I was just asking for the bed to be made and the room to be cleaned (the toilet paper being maintained I thought was just a given). They should have an extra roll in each bathroom... Always! I think that this is standard for most hotels/motels, yes? So again, the room and hotel were okay, but the lack of basic room cleaning/maintenance was disappointing. Location was really good, but I'll probably stay somewhere else the next time I go to Omaha.
4 night trip Aug 23, 2012
"Perfect hotel for overnight!"
The rooms were very clean and the continental breakfast was the best I've ever seen! This along with the amazing price we couldn't have done better. The only bad part about the hotel is the road going out. Traffic is pretty crazy and you sometimes sit there for a long time. But the hotel itself blew me away with how great it was. I would have been happy staying there a week!
1 night trip Aug 25, 2012
Brad
"You get what you pay for ..."
Hotel was dirty , hallways ,Is need of renovation , but room was clean and didn't get that creepy crawly feeling . Breakfast was very disappointing , the room was very small, selection was minimal , I would not count on that part of your staying experience , we ate at Village inn across the road. Wifi was slow to ,
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2012
Friendly staff, clean room, close to food places, shopping, and easy access to the zoo. Only problem was our toilet didnt flush well, had to hold the handle down the whole time.
2 night romance trip Aug 17, 2012
Alissa
Whole hotel wreaked of smoke. The blankets on the bed left me freezing in the middle of August. Bathroom had hair on the sink and holes on the shower. Went to breakfast at 9:45 and everything was picked up and put away before it was supposed to end. Will definitely not stay again or reccomend this place.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2012
Brittany
Your parking lot is in the worst condition I have ever seen. I'm sure there are plans to resurface it though.
3 night trip Aug 10, 2012
Dennis
"GOOD LAUNCHING AREA FOR OMAHA"
GREAT SERVICE AND ROOM
Response by General Manager
Thank you so much for your positive review, we truly appreciate you choosing our property for your stay in Omaha and hope to be able to serve you again soon. Kindest Regards!
2 night trip Jul 27, 2012
PAT
Pretty good overall, hard to get out onto the main street ! The room was clean but felt the easy chair was dirty, other spots in the room could have been cleaner too !
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2012
Super eight
was very pleased with quality of hotel, especially for the price
2 night trip Jul 23, 2012
scott
"center of city"
This was a great location for my job. I will probably come again for more business trips, this place was clean and had a free breakfast. Very affordable
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2012
"Great hotel but not excellant"
We stayed at this Super8 while participating in the US Masters Swimming Summer Nationals in Omaha. The location of the hotel from the highway and the surrounding neighborhood were great. It was easy to get to and there was lots of restaurants and a QuikTrip nearby. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast in the morning was sparse, crowded, and usually something was missing. The staff tried to keep up, but it was usually understocked. The room was great, clean, but my biggest two complaints were: 1) The noisy window unit. Even though most hotel air conditioners are loud, this one seemed to be exceptionally loud. Usually sounded like a helicopter. It did keep the room cool so it was doing its job. 2.) The ice machine outside our room. It was constantly had a running water sound and, about every two hours, would give off a horrible howl of the compressor. It took us a while to figure out what the sound was, but it turned out to be the ice machine. It was loud enough to wake us up a couple of times a night. Probably if we had not be right across the hall from it, it would not have mattered. Overall, this was a nice hotel but it could have a couple of things changed to make it an excellent hotel.
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for staying with us during such an exciting time with the US Olympic swim trials. We thank you for you kind words regarding our Hotel and appreciate your objective concerns. We truly value your comments and opinions and will do our utmost to correct the issues that affected your stay. We would love to have you stay with us again when passing through Omaha, please contact me directly and I will personally take care of your every need. Thank you for staying with us and safe traveling to you! Warm Regards
3 night trip Jul 5, 2012
Jamie

"Good service but too far from CenturyLink Centre"
Simple, basic & clean room. Deco needs to be updated. Hotel looks a little tired. Having said that, it was good enough for us as we were there for a weekend meeting & were not expecting anything fancy. We were attending a meeting at centurylink centre near the old market and unfortunately, this hotel is just too far.
3 night business trip May 3, 2013
Lyn
SG

"Limpeza"
Hotel sujo e velho.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
BR
"Hôtel bon rapport qualité/prix"
L'hôtel est propre et très bien située. Il permet rapidement d'être sur les grands axes d'Omaha.
4 night trip with friends May 29, 2013
FR
"God service. Dårligt hotel"
Fremragende medarbejder løste alle problemer ved ankomst. Men kunne naturligvis ikke ændre på, at hotellet er nedslidt og beskidt og ligger i et støjende erhversområde.
3 night family trip May 28, 2013