All hotels in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America

Good internet service
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
"A solid place to stay"
Can't beat the price for what you get. Pros: Rooms have been updated with new furniture, paint, etc. Wifi worked good. AC worked excellent. Very clean. Price. Cons: Small rooms, bathroom especially tight feeling. Road into the place is terrible, no real overhang to park under while checking in/ loading up, parking was tough in a pickup on game day. The pillows were very small and bedding seemed old, strange with all the updates.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Lucas
"Great overall"
Great overall hotel
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
Don
"Good Overnight Stop"
This Super 8 is just off the Interstate, west of city center, close to other motels. Fast food and other services are nearby. The property seems well maintained. The staff is very enthusiastic and helpful. Breakfast is par for the course.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
rushgook
"Did the job"
It really way fine, our room was clean but kind of small. You could tell stuff was old and painted over etc especially the bathtub but I felt it was clean. Breakfast wasn't great and no room to sit. But we got there late and left early so it worked. I probably wouldn't go there again though.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
"Excellent hotel, completly redone. good value"
The hotel looks completely redone, the Televisions have been upgraded and the rooms are quiet.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
eric d
It was an older hotel but it was decent- the room was clean and the staff was nice.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Run down hotel"
Front desk person was very nice, but hotel is in pretty rough shape. Big bag of garbage in the stairway all evening.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Omaha Ride"
This hotel was good. Easy, fast, courteous check in. Clean room. Comfortable bed. Plenty of parking. Only bad thing was the terrible parking lot. It needs taken out and replaced. It is way beyond repair!
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
NanaCrys
"It was OK"
It was OK
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
The location was very convenient, but a little hard to find at first. Breakfast was coffee & waffles as they ran out of rolls, bananas, yogurt & it took until Wednesday to get restocked. They allow dogs - expect barking every morning.
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
"I wouldn't bring my family"
The hotel itself is quite dated inside and out. I brought my personal car and the parking lot made me regret that, it is in rough shape. The neighborhood was not the most comfortable and while I never felt unsafe...I definitely checked on my car a few times to ensure no one was lurking around it. The room was an underground with egress window unit and felt dark and dingy at best. The bed was surprisingly firm and felt fine to sleep on. The breakfast was a "skip it" for me and so I did not try the quality. There were no other amenities to speak of other than quick and easy access to the highways nearby. bottom line, for a short business trip, it was serviceable but I would not have brought my family to this location
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2013
"Ok stay"
Not impressed. Rooms were ok but bathrooms need alot of updating. Loose toilet, shower drain broke.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2013
Adam
I booked a King Suite with check-in at 1 pm. When I arrived just before 1, I was told that the room wouldn’t be ready for at least an hour to an hour and a half. My only other option was to take a smaller room with two double beds and pay the same price as the King Suite. If check in is at 1, the room should be ready at 1. If not, the least they could have done is charge me the double rate.
Response by Super 8 Omaha / West
We thank you for staying with us and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. I am concerned regarding the 1pm check in time and where that information was accessed, our check in at this property is 3pm however on nights when we are not sold out we will check in guests no early than 2pm if rooms are clean and back in inventory. Regarding your room type request, 3rd party OTAs do not have direct access to any hotels inventory if they guaranteed you a King Suite that is concerning most OTAs will only guarantee a room not a particular room type. Again, we sincerely apologize for your trouble and hope you will consider us when traveling again. If you would like phone us directly for your next trip.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2013
"Room smelled a little musty"
For a one night stay is served our purpose just fine. Room was a little small for an extended stay. Noticed a musty smell upon entering room, but didn't smell it much after being in there for a bit. Beds were clean and comfortable. Air conditioner could have probably used a little free on. It blew cool air enough to make it comfortable, just not cold. All in all it was adequate.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Theresa B
"Super 8 Omaha"
The person at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean but old. I paid $69 for one night and I got what I paid for. The breakfast was fine there was fruit, hot and cold cereal, waffles, pastries, toast and eggs. The only complaint was the room stunk. I believe because it was a pet friendly hotel the pets urinated on the carpet and that was the cause of the stench. I would suggest hotels have non-pet rooms and pet rooms for people like me who are allergic to animals.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
KK
Had a great time. Good hotel!
3 night trip Jun 23, 2013
Emily
"Super 8 Omaha"
PROS= Convenient location off the highway, Cool place called Pizza Machine nearby, lots of breakfast choices including yogurt, fruit and waffles. CONS= Noisy, old bed, they put us on the 3rd floor with no elevator, Threatening staff members at the front desk (He confronted us 3 times about being in a non-smoking room and that he would charge us $50 a cigarette, BUT we DON'T smoke!!), horrible pillows, lack of water pressure in the shower.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2013
Alesha
"worth the price"
Worth it
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"Would not recommend"
Our room was very dirty. We were disappointed in the size of it also. I realize it was a Super 8, but we've stayed at others and they were always clean. The carpet was so dirty that when I got out of the shower with clean feet and walked to the edge of the bed to put lotion on them, they were not clean enough to do that!!!! It was also supposed to be a "smoke free" hotel, the moment we walked in, we could smell that it was NOT.
4 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"Quiet, convenient location"
In town for College World Series. 2nd year stayed at this hotel. Would stay again. Far enough outside of town to be reasonably priced, but close enough to downtown to make convenient. Room was clean and staff was polite. Free breakfast was reasonable.
3 night trip Jun 14, 2013
TB
The manager when we checked in about 10:30 PM was outstanding. He welcomed us, personally showed us where our room was located and where to park. Thank You
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"Well worth the money, especially during College WS"
I will definitely add to one of my locations to stay at while in Omaha
3 night business trip Jun 17, 2013
Very friendly staff. Room and bathroom were very clean, but in need of updates. Breakfast wasn't large, but was sufficient. Waffle maker was broken but pre-made ones were available to toast. Great room for the rate.
3 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
"Clean but old"
Our room was clean, but appeared worn and old. The carpet was worn and had dark stains. The recliner was old and worn. Was fine for sitting luggage on it. The outlets were full of plugs from various items and were very loose. We had to unplug things to be able to use our phone chargers and they were loose and kept loosing charge. This hotel worked ok for us mostly because we would be gone during the day and just needed a place to crash. I wouldn't want to have hang out there for hours. Also, I was disappointment in the way breakfast was presented. Sitting a large box of frozen waffles on the counter for hours just isn't appealing.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
"Trip to the College World Series"
The guy at the desk was a stich..... he ran to the room duing my check in to see if it was clean enough for me... ... I will stay there again. Staff was very pleasant and attentive.
5 night trip Jun 12, 2013
Baseball Dad
Rather old but good price for what we got - it was clean
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Smells, ok for one night"
Front desk staff was unfriendly and could not adequately answer questions. Hotel common areas smelled very badly. The surrounding area seems to be industrial, but I don't think that affected anything. The actual room was clean and did not smell like the rest of the hotel did.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
Prefer queen beds. Wanted a pool for kids. Really need two waffle makers for breakfast there was a long line on Sat. Morning.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2013
gina
its ok tv doesn't work the remote doesn't work the clock doesn't work
3 night trip May 31, 2013
"Disipointed"
In my opinion there are too many steps with no elevator. I think maintenance needs improvement and they need to put handicap chairs in handicap rooms. (Handicap chairs are about 6 inches higher than standard for those in the industry who don't understand this.) The bed was fine.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
"Smelly"
The room stunk. The carpet was sticky. Needs a new tub or at least remove the strips that are coming up already. Need new bedding. My key never worked. Had to go to front desk every time to the activate my key to get in my room. Ice machine never had ice. Breakfast was very limited. Stay somewhere else!
Business trip May 27, 2013
Carlie
"An Average Hotel"
Good for the money. I didn't have any problems. It didn't stink, it was clean, the employees were nice, and it was a pretty good free breakfast.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
Brandon
"Nice place for over night in Omaha"
Very convenient location in SE Omaha,right off I 80 with restaurants nearby. The hotel is a perfect stop off to get from "here to there". The room was large and the bed was good but this time we were on the third floor so we had several stairs to deal with but we did OK. I have breathing issues so the desk clerk was very nice and helped me with my suitcase up the stairs and then brought me extra pillows. The breakfast room and food is good and they did OK with keeping it replenished. All-in-all it filled our needs nicely.
1 night trip May 19, 2013
Shealley
"Great for the price"
My only complaint was the hallways were extremely hot. However everything else was great. Friendly people and service. Would stay at again.
1 night business trip May 15, 2013
RM
"Great "Stop off" from here to there"
We find Super 8 Motels to generally be clean, decent places to stay at reasonable prices. This one certainly was. The room was clean, the bed was comfy & the breakfast was good. They needed another waffle-maker & the young woman in charge of replenishing items could have been more attentive but all-in-all it was good. The location was perfect, we would stay there again.
1 night trip May 10, 2013
Shealley
"Smoke smell"
There was a smoke smell everywhere in the building except in our room. We were really concerned. But our room was thankfully smoke free. Every common area reeked of smoke.
1 night family trip May 6, 2013
"very comfortable hotel!!"
Our stay was very good at this hotel and our friends enjoyed their stay also. We are already planning on a return stay!
2 night trip with friends May 3, 2013
Cathy
"Visiting family"
We stayed here for 5 nights and it worked perfectly for us. It was very clean and the daily breakfast was great. We will stay here again.
Other trip May 5, 2013
Grandparents
good choice
1 night trip Apr 24, 2013
bob
"Decent place to stay"
The Super 8 is a decent place, that's pretty centrally located. It was clean and fairly comfortable. The staff was also pretty friendly. The only down side, was the security door closest to L Street was jimmied so you didn't need the card key to open it. It never latched shut, so anyone could come and go without needing a key to get back in. Other than that, I'd stay here again.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2013
Becky
ENJOYED EASY ACCESS TO HOTEL. RELAXED ATMOSPHERE. CLEAN ROOM, WILL STAY THERE AGAIN.
3 night trip Apr 13, 2013
"You get what you pay for, but I'd stay again"
The hotel is showing wear, but they are at least patching it, not ignoring it. Bathroom ceiling's textured ceiling was patched, and showed it. But, they do seem to care - they close breakfast early during the week and I am a late sleeper. Out of three nights I was up early enough only once to eat breakfast. 9:00 am close is a bit early, I feel. Tub was clogged and slow draining and maintenance wasn't around so finally the man running the desk took care of it. Toilet would run every 45 minutes for one second, and they didn't repair it, but I was able to live with it. They did offer to change my room. No frig or microwave, no pool or hot tub - I also found it far from downtown and I think next time i might pay $10 more a night to be closer to downtown, but again - i was "hanging around playing tourist" between events i was attending - Its a bare bones clean basic hotel. I was ok with it and would stay again, the price was right
3 night business trip Apr 7, 2013
"Ok"
The service was excellent. Sadly, the bed and pillows are hard.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Friendly place to stay, Right off interstate"
Always a good place to stay
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2013
"Noise all night"
Staff not friendly at all and there was noise all night of people talking and walking the halls. Very average to below average super 8.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013

"Good service but too far from CenturyLink Centre"
Simple, basic & clean room. Deco needs to be updated. Hotel looks a little tired. Having said that, it was good enough for us as we were there for a weekend meeting & were not expecting anything fancy. We were attending a meeting at centurylink centre near the old market and unfortunately, this hotel is just too far.
3 night business trip May 3, 2013
Lyn
SG

"Limpeza"
Hotel sujo e velho.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
BR
"Hôtel bon rapport qualité/prix"
L'hôtel est propre et très bien située. Il permet rapidement d'être sur les grands axes d'Omaha.
4 night trip with friends May 29, 2013
FR
"God service. Dårligt hotel"
Fremragende medarbejder løste alle problemer ved ankomst. Men kunne naturligvis ikke ændre på, at hotellet er nedslidt og beskidt og ligger i et støjende erhversområde.
3 night family trip May 28, 2013