All hotels in West Memphis, Arkansas, United States of America
901 Martin Luther King Dr, West Memphis, AR, 72301, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

• Value
    Comfortable
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"It was good"
Are stay was great when your clerk saw that I was disabled she put us on the ground floor
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
"Good location close to Memphis"
Short stay to break the trip from Destin, FL to the Lake of the Ozarks in Central Missouri. Easy on and off the 55 freeway and a very helpful staff made it a pleasant stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
Raymond
"Horrible"
Horrible neighborhood
2 night trip Dec 30, 2015
Great value. Newly remodeled and re-decorated. Very convenient to downtown Memphis.
1 night trip Dec 9, 2015
Newly remodeled and re-decorated. Everyone I dealt with was helpful and friendly. Very convenient to downtown Memphis.
2 night trip Nov 12, 2015
"Poor stay"
Room was not cleaned, towels were not replaced, no shampoo or conditioner, not a well taken care of hotel. Location was good in proximity to downtown Memphis ad Beale st. But unfortunately not worth it. Would not stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
Travis
"Never again"
Never again
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
"Great 4 price"
Nice for the price. But a cab will cost $35 to get into Memphis!
1 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
"Booooooooooo!!!!!!"
Terrible
1 night trip Nov 5, 2015
"Room was super dirty we had to leave"
The room was dirty, smelly, felt unsafe. We had to leave, much rather sleep in the car at a rest stop
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
Alicia
Nice hotel for the price. Enjoyed my stay.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Holley
"Close to the interstate."
We arrived around 10:00 pm. The person at the front desk was rude and acted as if she we were bothering her. The bedspread and linens were old and ragged. There are other better choices in the area and not as expensive.
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
Polly
"Great for the price"
Easy assess and good location from highway. Surprisingly quiet despite high traffic area. Breakfast selection. Great value for the price
1 night trip Sep 12, 2015
"Horrible Hotel"
This was the worst Hotel we ever stayed in very dirty and shady people hanging around
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"Super 8 (not so super)"
Reservation was made because motel was listed as a 3-star. Upon arrival it was obvious that that was not the case. It seemed more suitable for truckers. I was disappointed in my overall experience there. No elevators! Had to drag my baggage to second floor on stairs.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Douglas
"family reunion"
Good and fast service
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Phillip
"very nice place"
This was a good hotel was extremely nice and everyone was extremelyhelpful
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Anthony
Nice place for the money....would stay again
1 night trip Aug 29, 2015
"Travel"
There were 3 of us in the room. We needed another room. the bathroom was too small
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
The hotel lobby reeked of cigarette smoke and even our "non-smoking room" smelled faintly of cigarette smoke. The staff acted like it was a bother that we were there.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"convenient, courteous, but not clean"
place still needs a lot of cosmetic work
1 night trip Aug 2, 2015
"Better than expected"
Better than expected - great for the money
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"No frills good for one night."
Hotel had easy access to freeway, was a no frills stay but everything was ok.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
"Convenient and fair priced"
It was clean and the beds were medium comfortable It was easy to find while I was traveling to texas. We stopped and ate on Beale Street so afterwards we discovered that the hotel was incredible close
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
mary
The refrigerator was not working, did not have decaf coffe for room, no peanut butter for waffles. Otherwise fairy
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
bill
"Breakfast ended at 9am"
Was disappointed to discover that the continental breakfast ended at 9am. Every other hotel/motel I have stayed at didn't stop serving breakfast until 10am.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Beth
"Okay Stay"
It was a stop for a bed and breakfast as we were heading home from a road trip. The front desk was very nice. Breakfast was okay.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Worst Hotel"
The worst hotel I've ever been
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
Francisco
"quick stop over on a business road trip"
very adequate accommodations for the price. good value. but certainly not a three star hotel- and was not expecting one.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Bad experience"
Yellow-ish linens and towels. Left-over food in the fridge. Used shampoo pocket in bath tub. Pillow cases were so dirty I had to take them off. The flush did not work properly. I had stayed here before 2 years ago and it was alright but, now, not anymore.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Par
"Great parking for truck drivers"
Lobby smelled like smoke. found dirty undies in our room and floors were dirty
1 night trip Apr 16, 2015
Roan Horse Hauling
"BEALE ST. GETAWAY"
MY STAY WERE GOOD, ONLY THING IS IF YOU ARE A BREAKFAST PERSON LIKE ME, MAKE OTHER PLANS, BUT THE LOCATIONS THERE ARE PLACES TO CHOOSE FROM (SHONEY) AWESOME. BUT THE STAY NO COMPLAINTS. J.D.
3 night trip Mar 26, 2015
JONA
"could be better"
Soft beds,had plumbing issues,toilet rocks,shower valves backwards,tile floor around toilet nasty
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
Craig
"Gnarly Carpet"
Pretty disgusting actually. I'm used to staying in hotels that are about $50-60 and you can usually find one that has a user rating of close to three stars. This one ended up being almost $80 and was in no way worth that amount. My chief concerns are one, a taxi to get to Memphis proper is three times as much because of the bridge and while I know this isn't the hotels fault (location) this is fair warning to folks wanting to visit Memphis TN which is only 5 miles away. Second, there are a lot of trucks nearby and there are grooves on the highway so that as each truck passes it sounds like an A10 Warthog conducting a close air support mission. Last, the room was pretty disgusting and my chief complaint is the sticky carpet. Yes you heard correctly. Walking around the room getting ready to go out the carpet was literally sticking to my bare feet. It was almost as if a fine mist of grease, goo, glue, or something had been sprayed around the room. After showering I threw down towels to walk on because the carpet was totally gnarly. I've been to hundreds of hotels in over 30 countries and this ranks at least in the bottom three(and I've been to both Nigeria and Bangladesh).
1 night trip Apr 3, 2015
"Need for clean"
The front desk ladies were wonderful & helpful. The room was so so clean, definitely needed dusted,one comforter had a visible stain on it & the bathroom shower needed a good bleaching. Also the smell in the lobby the first night was unpleasant.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Crystal
"Nice room, happy for the price."
The lobby and halls had a stale smoke smell, however the rooms were clean and smelled fine. The rooms were very spacious, beds were comfortable. The bathroom was not super new, but worked fine. Breakfast was cereal, bagels, waffles and some fruit. Juice, milk and coffee.
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2015
"Memphis weekend"
Great hotel for the price! My only complaint was having to go ask the front desk for more towels & washcloths. After our first nights stay, there were none in our room. Other than that, the hotel is a great value and is a close distance to downtown Memphis.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
You get what u pay for
2 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Ninoshka
"Worth the Stay!"
Close to the Interstate. I personally stayed here 4 times in two weeks....secured front entrance - staff always in-sight, ready to provide any assistance needed. Rooms are extremely surprisingly comfortable.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Blue Sky Chic
"Good value for the money"
The hotel service person was very courteous and professional. Just passing through on way to Chicago. Would stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Jan 6, 2015
"Worth the money"
We were just looking for a place to sleep a few hours on our way home from Christmas vacation visiting family. We had a dog w/ us so our choices were limited. I was concerned when we saw how close the truck stop was but I don't know if it was due to me exhaustion, but I didn't hear any trucks except the highway. Still not bad. Great price for a comfortable stay. Breakfast was also good.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Ronda G
"not recommended"
Rooms are bad, the hotel is located next to a truck parking and is very noisy because trucks drive right by your window.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"OK if you don't mind noise and cigarette smoke"
Pros: the staff were pleasant, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was decent and included a waffle iron. And we got the room at a good price. Cons: our non-smoking room smelled like cigarettes throughout our stay because the whole inside hallway smelled heavily of cigarettes, since the other half of the hallway had the smoking rooms. Also, turns out this is a favorite stopover for truckers (most of whom smoke, it seems.) We had big rigs idling outside our window all night long. Overall, next time we need to stay in this area we'll look for somewhere else.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"A Bummer But Not a Bust"
You could stay here for a night, but know not to expect a lot. The staff there seemed very courteous. The room had been cleaned and was free of smell. The bed was very comfortable. Furthermore, the location right off the highway is great, and the area appeared safe enough. However, the hotel sits right up against a truck stop, and the noise from running trucks all night was loud enough to keep us awake all night. The continental breakfast was as bad as they come. It was the worst we had ever experienced in a hotel. Furthermore, the breakfast area did not have eating tables. There were three tables in the lobby though, two very close to the front desk. This was no place to eat! Then when we went back to the room, I noticed about 5-6 tiny little dead roaches (hardly big enough to notice even) on the side of our sink bowl. I'm guessing the hotel sprays for bugs, but they still have them, and we were made aware of them then. As much as they tried, the hotel comes off as a very low budget hotel. However, the good location, the friendly staff, and the hotel's attempts at keeping the hotel as clean as they could makes this a place to consider, especially if it is drastically lower-priced than others during your time of stay. It is do-able.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Surprising hotel!"
Great hotel for a short stop on trip, surprising since its a truck stop hotel but the best on this trip.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
Barry
"Friendly staff, clean rooms"
Arrived late and the staff greeted me by name after a long trip. Rooms and breakfast were fine and what I expected for the price. Clean rooms and beds..could have had nicer pillows.
Vanessa
"Great over nighter"
Very middle of the road hotel but clean and friendly staff. Great for traveling when you are just trying to get rest to go again.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
bonita
"A Nice Clean Motel For Those On A Budget."
This Super 8 is well worth the money. You get a lot for it being a budget motel. The room was small but very, clean comfortable and well equipped. The bed was extremely comfortable. Motel was very quiet. This is the second time I have stayed here. Very easy access from the freeway.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
"gross gross gross"
Ok this was a planned trip. Hotel was HORRIBLE.First we checked in. Lady at counter was nice but no real welcome. We get the key and go to the room. I opened it up and a horrible mildew smell. Overwhelming. Tired I didnt want to deal with changing the room. So turned in ac and helped circulate the air. Then wheb I was turning down the bed underneath the bed my toes touched something. Old underware, pants, shoes. And a very briwn spot next ti the bathroom door. Probably frin previous tenants with pets. Gross gross gross. I felt dirty there. But with about 700 miles to go all i wanted to do was sleep. All they could accomodate me was a 5 dollar refund. Breakfast was horrible and not worth the wait.Neighborhood was like the ghetto where the gangs hang out.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014