All hotels in Wyoming, Michigan, United States of America

2.5
    2.1
    2.6
"Super 8 Wyoming, MI"
Large crowd of smokers at both front entrances - a bit scary for a single lady to pass through to access the building - let alone the odor penetrated clothing etc. Ice machine not adequate. A place to just sleep and leave.
8 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Gail Ruth
"Zombie Attack Shelter ONLY"
This is a scary hotel! Dirty old beaten up hotel. Beer cans outside my room window, trash (including broken furniture) laying all about in the parking lot. I would never suggest anyone stay here unless there were some sort of zombie attack and you needed shelter. I would have left immediately, but there were no refunds of my hotels.com booking. I felt screwed over royally.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Dawn
"Never again."
Cheap, but: The hotel was dirty, our room was uncomfortable, it all smelled of smoke and mold, breakfast was cold cereal and toast in the tiny lobby with nowhere to sit, other guests were inconsiderate. You get what you pay for, I guess.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Friends wedding hotel"
Hotel was great for what we needed it for.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"ehhh"
adequate, but the worst hotel on our trip: lame breakfast and no remote control for TV (despite request)
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
d eric
The room was okay. I was disappointed in the breakfast though. All they had was cold cereal and bagels. Went across the parking lot to Denny's to get a better breakfast. They did not have a waffle maker. The last time I stayed at a super 8 they did.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
PAUL
Bathroom was dirty. Diet in corners. Leak around tub.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Carl
"I will not recommend this hotel"
We booked this hotel a week before our visit. We called them and told we will be checking in little late. When we entered into hotel room, it was so dirty, room was not cleaned after the previous day persons checked out room. Food was lying on table, bedsheets pillows thrown like people just now woke up from the bed. In bathroom towels napkins was thrown down. I called reception after some time two persons came to clean till that time 20 mins we were forced to stand outside the room with Kid and luggage. They says breakfast but nothing was there, except cereals and milk. I recommend pleas pay $10 or $20 more and go to other near by hotels
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
PRAVEEN KUMAR
"Great deal for the money"
We stayed for one night. The hotel staff was friendly. The room was clean as was the bathroom. The breakfast was minimal but, for the price, what do you expect. Overall a good place to stay.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Marvin
"Clean and Comfortable"
The room was clean and comfortable. It was small, but we just needed a place to sleep and shower. It was perfect for our needs
2 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
Yvonna
"Beware"
People were nice, and there were some updates, but we woke up with bites all over our bodies. I would not go back!
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Average"
You get what you pay for, but other than that everything was fine about this hotel.
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Don't bother"
It is cheap for a reason. Place needs a rehab.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
Glenn
"not bad"
not a bad place to stay tv, fridge, microwave, hair dryer. Restroom could of been a little cleaner, but wasn't filthy, just didn't have that cleanliness I expected. The staff at the front desk was very friendly. It was only about fifteen minutes from downtown grand rapids. Dennys, arbys, mcdonalds, wendys, subway and pizza hut were all within walking distance.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
rachele
"Horrible"
DO NOT stay at this hotel. The pictures that are on their website are not pictures of the actual hotel. Checked into the room found chewed fun on the floor in front of the night stand, the tv didn't work, the air conditioner/heater was half removed from the wall, the towel holder fell out of the wall when I took a wash cloth out of it, the towels were COVERED with black and brown stains (literally covered, not just a couple little ones), and a ton of paint was chipped and missing from the walls. Like I said in the beginning, to everything you can to avoid staying here
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
Kyle
"They really need remodeling like now"
The hotel staff was okay. The room was okay. The door on the outside lock was not working at all
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Dirty, Rundown & Obnoxious"
I booked this hotel, sight unseen, because a.) it was close to where I was doing business and b.) I had recently stayed at a vert clean and well managed Supe 8 in Elk Grove Village, IL. Sadly, this Super 8 was quite dirty, from the carpet in the stairwell and hallway to the walls in the room and toilet in the bathroom. I never really felt comfortable in the room and thus did not experience a very restful sleep. By the time I did finally fall into a deep sleep, I was quickly awoken by the loud, obnoxious cleaning staff gossiping about their coworkers, what seemed like, just outside my door. Overall, a VERY BAD EXPERIENCE.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Cheap motel, terrible wifi"
This hotel was about what I expected for a budget motel. The beds have been recently updated, as evidenced by the pile of old mattresses and box springs out back. The TV was also newer. The room came with a mini fridge, microwave and ironing board. Disappointing were the lack of comfortable chairs (only two molded desk chairs) and the free wifi. The wifi service was spotty at best, usually only staying active for about 20 minutes at a time, often less. Simple web pages could not load. I had to resort to using my cellular data plan tethered to my computer for internet access.
3 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"Inexpensive-no-frills hotel"
Beds and blankets are new. Room was clean and acceptable. Some slight cosmetic issues, but for the price a very good value.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"A little scruffy"
There were loose threads in the carpet, at least one wall had been patched and the air conditioning hadn't been switched to heat (though the wall unit was turned off). I was a little annoyed to discover that the clock had been unplugged, but eventually realized that there were so few outlets in the room that people had probably been using that particular outlet for their laptops. It's good for one night (or two) if you're going to be gone all or most of the day (I was there for a business trip), but not one I'd frequent for leisure.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Catriona
Toilet seat was broken room was very cold, and I could not figure out how to get warm air out of the air conditioner. Could not find a blanket either. However, I stayed there for the location, and would do so again.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Nice-not too busy"
Nice clean room. Bed was hard as a rock, outside was not pretty-lots of trash by the back door, but the room was clean :) Requested a ground floor room with the reservation and had to ask again when I got there. Might stay again...
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Manager helpef"
Manager was good, some noise and difficult activities from other customers in hotel which kept us awake more than we like. I believe th. Manager did a good job iin correcting the situation
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
craig
This place was un-safe and not clean, room was too hot and the whole hotel smells like pot.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Horrible bathroom was filled with mold."
Room smelled like mold, lock was broken asked to have both taken care of and nothing was done... Employee apologized stated the owner never showed up
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
kat
"Cheap stay for a non-picky guest"
Stayed 2 nights over GVSU Homecoming weekend. This is definitely not a place to stay for picky customers, but if you just need a place to lay your head for the night, it will more than suffice. The water in the shower was hot. the staff was friendly and accommodating. Because of the significant price difference, there's a good chance I'll stay here again.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Shawn
Overall, my experience was pleasant. The room was clean and the building seemed to be well taken care of. The surrounding area was kind of sketchy and seemed not to be the best area, but my boyfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"unsatisfactory"
The bed sunk in the middle.... Extremely uncomfortable
9 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
Amber
"bad"
Bad rooms not what was told would be. Dirty room and bathroom. Rude service
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Jeremy dill
"Acceptable"
Room was acceptable for a night. Toilet paper had been used, sheets looked dirty, plug ins didn't all work, and it smelled funny.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
LJ
"right off the highway"
Just fine for the price.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Never again"
It was not a pleasant stay. The hotel it self was dirty and outdated. The water smelled like mildew, we had to brush our teeth with a water bottle. The AC in the room was not working and it was very humid in the room. When we were checking in the clerk was texting on her phone in we had to wait for her to finish texting. When my room key was not working, the owner just gave me another key without even asking for my ID to make sure I am really staying in the room, that there is very scary. The only reason I stayed at that hotel is because I didn't have any other choice, all hotels in the area were sold out. I would rather make a two hour drive back home than stay at this hotel again!
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"Nice hotel,was close to where i was"
Easy reservation process,and check- in.check out was really quick.overall everything was great
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"very good location for our trip"
Wondered about the house keeper. My wife was sure that the bed linen had not been changed.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Don Deardorff
"Convenient to highway"
Not particularly clean. Desk clerk not concerned with guests needs. We picked hotel because it was cheap, but it was over- priced.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
To be fair this was the cheapest place I could find. It had 4 walls and a bed. It was also one of the sketchiest places I have stayed at and I do not consider myself easily bothered in that department. When I checked in there was a hole in the wall where the AC should be. When I came back the AC was in place but none of my belongings were there. They had moved me and my stuff to another room but had not felt the need to call or inform me in any way. Needless to say I spent the rest of the trip with my belongings in my car. Police sirens, loud hallway arguments, alarm clocks and TV sets that do not function,, and a general feeling of unease were all features of the stay. I wouldn't recommend staying here but you will have some interesting stories.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"I was a little nervous at this hotel"
I was looking for a cheap hotel after almost 2 weeks on the road staying at spendy hotels I was happy to find something quite cheap. But I was nervous that my truck might get robbed, or that I might get shot! I don't think it's a very good part of town. There was also some small garbage on the floor, and the room had an odd smell. I was only looking for a quick place to sleep a couple hours and take a shower, so it worked for that, but I won't go back next time.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
"The worst hotel EVER!!!!"
The toilet wouldn't flush. We had to use the ice bucket to fill the tank each time we used it. The desk said the manager would be around to fix it...after 10:30 I gave up and put the do not disturb sign out. No other rooms available for us to move into. There was rotten food in the fridge that didn't work. There were cigerettes and a lighter left on the table by the TV....I'm guessing the room had not been cleaned. Everything was dirty. The paint and drywall were peeling in the bathroom. Absolutely GROSS! I will write to Super 8 to ask for a refund since the people at the desk were of no help.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Sandy
"Dangerous Place"
They're was two known fights. The first included throwing of furniture, vicious hollering, erratic driving in the parking lot and a host of other actions. The police were called at 2:00 on the morning. The most surprising fact was that the day time staff had no idea that there was a polixe call. Also unusual Wetter that the pilice knew the magnets of the instigators. Hmmm
Other trip May 29, 2014
Hub
"Avoid if possible"
The wifi did not work when we went there. We need a password that the front desk person did not know. The room had a broken window and the room did not smell good. Avoid this place if possible.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
They do not make the bed ever and only changed the sheets once in our week stay after asking them to. The bathroom had clean towels everyday but was not cleaned as well.
Other trip May 18, 2014
All together this wasn't a bad place to stay a few of te employees were not as friendly as they should be. The maintenance of the building is sup pare there was a mild spot on the ceiling in the hall. And when I got there the pillow case had a stain and when I brought it to get a new one the girl made up excuses.
2 night business trip May 1, 2014
"noise level above average"
The bathroom floor was very sticky, the bed was super saggy and the room I was put in was right next to the laundry. I jeard the dryers spinning all night long. I managed to find a spot in the lumpy bed that was comfortable but someone in the room above paced the floor and the celing is not sound proof at all in this hotel so with dryers going and elephants pacing, I rate this as a sticky noisey hotel. I will not stay here ever again.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Horrible!!"
Let's see where to start...first off the room was freezing when we got there. I went to turn it on and it smelled so bad i shut it off as low as possible. The furniture was so stained we did not want to even sit on them. The mini fridge was super noisy. The fan was broke in the bathroom. The toilet did not flush. The shower did not drain properly. There was no remote for the television. We could hear every person that walked by in the hallway and every little thing from the guests upstairs. My wife actually woke up at 3:30 in the morning and slept on the floor because the bed was so hard lumpy and old! All in all I would have walked out if I could have got my money back. This Super 8 needs to be shut down! We couldn't get out of there fast enough in the morning. I won't be staying at a super8 anytime soon :(
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Downhill Rapidly"
Usually come into town once or twice a year and usually like this for a simple cheap hotel. However, rooms are now falling apart, breakfast is getting staler, and neighborhood is a lot less safe. Won't be using again.
3 night business trip Mar 18, 2014
Shaun
"Okay spot for cheap overnight stay."
Came to check in and staff didn't tell us where the room was or the number, just expected us to know. Could hear staff members complaining about their job. Decently clean, but a cigarette burn in blanket. A handful of t.v. channels. Cereal, fruit, and eggo waffles for breakfast. Good apple juice.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Functional place to lay your head"
Took my 5 yo son to a hockey game in Grand Rapids. Hotel was convenient (abt 15 mins to downtown and hockey arena) and that is about where the complements end. Old fast food bag behind the desk, only 2 of the 3 room outlets worked (TV and bathroom only), towels had brown stains on them. If you are looking for a place to lay your head for a night, perfect hotel. If you are looking for a hotel to stay with the family, look somewhere else.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Robb
"Not what we expected"
The parking lot was difficult to find to get into simply because you had to drive through a Denny's parking lot in order to get into it. The lot had not been cleared of snow and it was completely ice and snow packed. There was a car parked right in the way of the door to get in. I have to give credit to the cleaning staff. Even though there were stains on the carpet the room itself was relatively clean. When we checked in the staff said that there was an additional charge of $5 because we had initially booked the room as a single, this was understandable however the card was charged an additional $8. It was severely disappointing.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Horrible, dirty, scary hotel"
Worst hotel I've ever stayed in by far. Do NOT stay here. Room was dirty and the breakfast wasn't anything really
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
Frigid room upon entrance Heater got extremely warm no way to turn heat down only off
Other trip Dec 13, 2013