All hotels in Wyoming, Michigan, United States of America

Poor vibe
    Room is not nice
    Food is not good
"It was ok"
The room was not dirty but the room was very cold. I could not find the thermostat for the room. The bathroom sink was hard to turn on but the hot water was on point for the shower. For what I needed the room for was good nights sleep away with my children was ok for the price so I couldn't complain because it was last minute. We did not go to breakfast but we heard every imaginable loudness that everyone else who was trying to get to breakfast,and for the hotel to be none smoking , There was weed smells in the hallway.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
Yolanda
"Gross, dirty, small."
Amy the front desk attendant was awfully rude. I have never stayed in a smaller room in my entire life, and the towels smelled of moth balls and mildew. And there were used condoms in the parking lot...I will NEVER be using this hotel ever again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2016
"Kept us dry..."
Little bit shady but was cheap and just off the expressway (131).
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
heating system was old and just blew out cold air no matter what. It was very cold in the room at night.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
"Worst hotel stay ever"
They have my room to someone else on my second night I had the room booked for two nights
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"horrible don't waste your money!"
It was dirty with dirt sheets. The staff was rude. The TV remote didn't work. The manager woke us up at 10am reminding us to leave.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
"Not worth $65!"
Definitely not the best place I've stayed at! Room smelled strange. It smelled like freshener to mask the small of dogs/animals. Best were fine. There was a hole in the wall that allowed a draft in the room! Shower was fine, but the toilet moved when you sat on it!
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"not a nice place"
very bad hotel stay in ur car if you have to stay here
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
"okay"
additional pet charge was unexpected thought it was pre-paid at booking and included. would not have chosen this hotel if I had known.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
"Goo somewhere where"
Bathroom walls were black and moldy, tub was dirty, black grout, bathroom door wouldn't even shut all the way. The table next to our bed wasn't even clean, something sticky was spilled all over it. The manager called me after I left a complaint said she couldn't refund my money because I paid cash but offered me a $25 room instead. I drove 3 hours for a wedding, I don't even live in the area so that was pointless. She did say she'd talk to the owner about refunding me by check, so far I've heard nothing. We stayed here because it was the cheapest and, well, I guess you get what you pay for. Very disappointing.
Other trip Sep 25, 2015
"Horrible"
i was very upset with my stay. I know pic from your web may vary but it was very off. When you go to check in it was run down plus it was your breakfast area in the morning that you had to take to your room bc there is no seating. When I booked my room they said they had rool ways and cribs and I asked for a rool a way which they said they didn't have ok some don't. Got to our room Wow our towles had hair in them we got fresh ones, our sinck still had tooth past spit it so we ran out and got bleach before we let the kids use anything in the bathroom and no we didn't bath..
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"Super 8 Wyoming, MI"
Large crowd of smokers at both front entrances - a bit scary for a single lady to pass through to access the building - let alone the odor penetrated clothing etc. Ice machine not adequate. A place to just sleep and leave.
8 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Gail Ruth
"Zombie Attack Shelter ONLY"
This is a scary hotel! Dirty old beaten up hotel. Beer cans outside my room window, trash (including broken furniture) laying all about in the parking lot. I would never suggest anyone stay here unless there were some sort of zombie attack and you needed shelter. I would have left immediately, but there were no refunds of my hotels.com booking. I felt screwed over royally.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Dawn
"Ok for money"
This is an older building, the rooms were furnished good. The Air conditioning was just ok not good. The real gripe is the floors were nasty. Your feet would be black just walk across the floor twice. The ice machine could not keep up with 3 floors. The front desk were great and helpful. Bottom line, if they would steam clean the floors it's a good deal for the price and location.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Deanna
The free breakfast feature is not really what you would think it is. All it is is 2 kinds of cereal, 2 kinds of juice and waffles from a box. Also in our room the air conditioning unit had no automated feature. So it kept blowing nonstop making tons of noise and draft inside the room. Was very hard to sleep at night.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"Good hotel"
Overall good hotel, perfect location. Cheap price.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Veronica
"Never again."
Cheap, but: The hotel was dirty, our room was uncomfortable, it all smelled of smoke and mold, breakfast was cold cereal and toast in the tiny lobby with nowhere to sit, other guests were inconsiderate. You get what you pay for, I guess.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Friends wedding hotel"
Hotel was great for what we needed it for.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"Fine for one night"
One night was fine. More than that and the general feel of the motel would have probably brought my rankings down.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Kerry
"dirty, smelly"
DIRTY SMELLY ........................................................................................................
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"ehhh"
adequate, but the worst hotel on our trip: lame breakfast and no remote control for TV (despite request)
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
d eric
The room was okay. I was disappointed in the breakfast though. All they had was cold cereal and bagels. Went across the parking lot to Denny's to get a better breakfast. They did not have a waffle maker. The last time I stayed at a super 8 they did.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
PAUL
"BATHROOM PROBLEMS"
Bathroom was in terrible shape. Tiolet was leaking around base so was a puddle on the floor. Bathtub was dripping which caused mold issues. Shower barely sprayed when taking shower.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Bathroom was dirty. Diet in corners. Leak around tub.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Carl
"nice and clean"
It Was not the easiest to find but my gps got me there. Needs to be a better enterance location of some sort
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"I will not recommend this hotel"
We booked this hotel a week before our visit. We called them and told we will be checking in little late. When we entered into hotel room, it was so dirty, room was not cleaned after the previous day persons checked out room. Food was lying on table, bedsheets pillows thrown like people just now woke up from the bed. In bathroom towels napkins was thrown down. I called reception after some time two persons came to clean till that time 20 mins we were forced to stand outside the room with Kid and luggage. They says breakfast but nothing was there, except cereals and milk. I recommend pleas pay $10 or $20 more and go to other near by hotels
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
PRAVEEN KUMAR
"Great deal for the money"
We stayed for one night. The hotel staff was friendly. The room was clean as was the bathroom. The breakfast was minimal but, for the price, what do you expect. Overall a good place to stay.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Marvin
"Clean and Comfortable"
The room was clean and comfortable. It was small, but we just needed a place to sleep and shower. It was perfect for our needs
2 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
Yvonna
"Left over stuff"
There were several item left from previous guest still in room, most disturbing was the uses condom in garbage can, yuck
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
ks
"Beware"
People were nice, and there were some updates, but we woke up with bites all over our bodies. I would not go back!
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Average"
You get what you pay for, but other than that everything was fine about this hotel.
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Don't bother"
It is cheap for a reason. Place needs a rehab.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
Glenn
"not bad"
not a bad place to stay tv, fridge, microwave, hair dryer. Restroom could of been a little cleaner, but wasn't filthy, just didn't have that cleanliness I expected. The staff at the front desk was very friendly. It was only about fifteen minutes from downtown grand rapids. Dennys, arbys, mcdonalds, wendys, subway and pizza hut were all within walking distance.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
rachele
"Bedbugs"
There were bedbugs in one of the beds, and my 3-year old stepdaughter had bites all over her.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Horrible"
DO NOT stay at this hotel. The pictures that are on their website are not pictures of the actual hotel. Checked into the room found chewed fun on the floor in front of the night stand, the tv didn't work, the air conditioner/heater was half removed from the wall, the towel holder fell out of the wall when I took a wash cloth out of it, the towels were COVERED with black and brown stains (literally covered, not just a couple little ones), and a ton of paint was chipped and missing from the walls. Like I said in the beginning, to everything you can to avoid staying here
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
Kyle
"They really need remodeling like now"
The hotel staff was okay. The room was okay. The door on the outside lock was not working at all
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Dirty, Rundown & Obnoxious"
I booked this hotel, sight unseen, because a.) it was close to where I was doing business and b.) I had recently stayed at a vert clean and well managed Supe 8 in Elk Grove Village, IL. Sadly, this Super 8 was quite dirty, from the carpet in the stairwell and hallway to the walls in the room and toilet in the bathroom. I never really felt comfortable in the room and thus did not experience a very restful sleep. By the time I did finally fall into a deep sleep, I was quickly awoken by the loud, obnoxious cleaning staff gossiping about their coworkers, what seemed like, just outside my door. Overall, a VERY BAD EXPERIENCE.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Cheap motel, terrible wifi"
This hotel was about what I expected for a budget motel. The beds have been recently updated, as evidenced by the pile of old mattresses and box springs out back. The TV was also newer. The room came with a mini fridge, microwave and ironing board. Disappointing were the lack of comfortable chairs (only two molded desk chairs) and the free wifi. The wifi service was spotty at best, usually only staying active for about 20 minutes at a time, often less. Simple web pages could not load. I had to resort to using my cellular data plan tethered to my computer for internet access.
3 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"disappointed"
this is the third time and last time I am going to try and tell just how it was......you don't tell me WHY you're rejecting what I say. One outlet in the room was hanging out of the wall but at least one half of that plug-in worked, only one other 1/2 of an outlet worked, it left many things that couldn't be plugged in. The inside window had just one piece of glass left in it and sharp. The shower, water shot out of the top of the sprayer.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Terry
"Inexpensive-no-frills hotel"
Beds and blankets are new. Room was clean and acceptable. Some slight cosmetic issues, but for the price a very good value.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Worst motel I have ever stayed in."
No outlets in bathroom, worked. The showerhead was broken and water sprayed everywhere. I found 3 outlets in room and one was hanging out of the wall and only bottom half worked, so either had a light or an alarm clock. Two other outlets in room and only bottom half of that one worked too, so, if you wanted to dry your hair, watch t.v., microwave or have frig work you would have to pick one. Don't even know if any of them worked, as I only used the hair dryer. Th window was a double hung, and 3/4 of the glass on the inside was broken and missing. Got up in the morning, and let the hot water fun for 10 minutes and still not hot enough to wash my face. The toilet seat was very loose.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Terry
"A little scruffy"
There were loose threads in the carpet, at least one wall had been patched and the air conditioning hadn't been switched to heat (though the wall unit was turned off). I was a little annoyed to discover that the clock had been unplugged, but eventually realized that there were so few outlets in the room that people had probably been using that particular outlet for their laptops. It's good for one night (or two) if you're going to be gone all or most of the day (I was there for a business trip), but not one I'd frequent for leisure.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Catriona
Toilet seat was broken room was very cold, and I could not figure out how to get warm air out of the air conditioner. Could not find a blanket either. However, I stayed there for the location, and would do so again.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Nice-not too busy"
Nice clean room. Bed was hard as a rock, outside was not pretty-lots of trash by the back door, but the room was clean :) Requested a ground floor room with the reservation and had to ask again when I got there. Might stay again...
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Dirty and run down"
There were holes in the wall, chipped tile in the bathroom, and we found a flash light and random paper clip on the ground. Eew the cleaning service should have taken care of that. Our room was on the second floor and there was no elevator. As soon as we got up to the second floor you were greeted with the aroma of weed. Disgusting. Definitely not a family friendly place.
a
"Manager helpef"
Manager was good, some noise and difficult activities from other customers in hotel which kept us awake more than we like. I believe th. Manager did a good job iin correcting the situation
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
craig
This place was un-safe and not clean, room was too hot and the whole hotel smells like pot.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Horrible bathroom was filled with mold."
Room smelled like mold, lock was broken asked to have both taken care of and nothing was done... Employee apologized stated the owner never showed up
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
kat
"Cheap stay for a non-picky guest"
Stayed 2 nights over GVSU Homecoming weekend. This is definitely not a place to stay for picky customers, but if you just need a place to lay your head for the night, it will more than suffice. The water in the shower was hot. the staff was friendly and accommodating. Because of the significant price difference, there's a good chance I'll stay here again.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Shawn
Overall, my experience was pleasant. The room was clean and the building seemed to be well taken care of. The surrounding area was kind of sketchy and seemed not to be the best area, but my boyfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014