All hotels in Wyoming, Michigan, United States of America

2.5
    2.1
    2.6
"What a dump"
non smoking room had a glass full of cigarette butts in dresser drawer, blanket had burn holes, sheets were filthy. There were no equivalent rooms available, so we were moved to a room that was less than we paid for. The washcloths in the room they moved us to were filthy and the window was broken. The manager was supposed to call us regarding our room downgrade and never did. I wouldn't stay at this dump again if it was free.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2013
Ken
Great location when you are traveling on Amtrak the next day. close to the station.Short
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Terrible, rude and fire hazard"
I checked in and the clerk asked if I wanted to check out the room before I stayed. I will always do this if asked in the future. In the room I hung my shorts from the door handle in the bathroom the handle fell off. I called the front desk clerk because the lights were not working she was rude but moved the whole bed to plug in the lights and alarm clock. She also looked at the broken window and basically said yeah so. After she left the alarm clock had to be unplugged because it was sparking. There were broken windows on most if not all the first floor I didn't notice this until the next morning.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2013
"Unsafe area"
I booked this room when I had to attend a sporting event for my son and wanted to save some money on a room. When I got to the motel, there we people milling around the parking lot and I generally felt unsafe. Fortunately, I came to a satisfactory resolution with Super 8/Wyndham hotels for my trouble. My recommendation to anyone else is check out the reviews before you book a room. If I did, I wouldn't have made the reservation at all.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Room dirty. Price good. We got what we paid for."
As stated above. Staff very nice. Nothing more to say.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"It was ok"
It was very reasonable priced, you get what you pay for. Easy location to get to, located by a Denny's . Room had everything you need.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Leann
"run down, depressing place"
In the spirit of saving a few bucks at the end of a wonderful vacation, we made our reservation over the phone, sight unseen. what a mistake! Weeds all around the property and growing through the chain link fence surrounding the parking lot, cigarette butts lying everywhere, side entry door was "repaired" with what looked like a zip tie. front desk personnel barely spoke two words to us when we checked in. I think they hated being there, too. Beds were like trampolines, pillows were almost as bad as ones you would get on an airline. Air conditioner was noisy and barely functional. overall, the rooms were out of date and depressing.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2013
Nancy B
"No Consistent Internet!"
We were disapointed that we did not have Internet. When I told the hotel employee the next day about about this she asked if we were offered a room on the seco.d floor. It turned out that the internet was more reliable on the second floor. The continental breakfast left much to be desired. The coffee was not good, and the frozen waffles need I say more! We will not be using this hotel again.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2013
"Nice location, close to the highway!"
First room there was dirty sheets on the bed With hair on them when I pulled the quilt Back, the 2nd room there was a torn quilt On the bed.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"HORRIBLE STAY HORRIBLE EMPLOYEES"
my stay here was horrible. 1st off i told the GM that i wanted to book a double room, he then told me no because i was the only one standing at the front desk, i then informed him that there were 2 more people coming, an that's when the GM made a sexually explicit comment to me. After getting my room keys and heading up to my room, i opened the door to the strongest smell of urine i have even smelled. i immediately went back down and asked for a room change, and the GM informed me that the smell would go away if i turn on the ac. after arguing with him for about 5 mins, he finally switched my room, upon going to the next room, both beds were sunk in in the middle, there was mold in the bathroom, and on the floor. i went back to the front desk again and explained the situation in this room, he said to me "what do you expect, you are at a motel" i explained to him that work for a hotel and that the comments hes making to me are not acceptable especially coming from the GM / Owner of the motel. so at this point i canceled my reservation, and went back to my room to shower and leave. after getting out of the shower i was surprised to see the same GM standing in my room with the door half closed. (mind you i was in a towel). This is the most horrible experience that i have ever had at a motel. I WOULD NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE TRAVELING TO GRAND RAPIDS AND NEEDING SOMEWHERE TO STAY!!!!!!!
2 night trip Sep 3, 2013
SHERI
"Certainly not the nicest place I have stayed."
Only slept there-would never stay there. Terrible surroundings.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Won't return."
The hotel was affordable, but I will not return:1) the floors in my room were sticky, 2) the bathroom had mold around the corners, 3) conspicuous people congregated outside of the hotel all night, 4) I could hear every thing inside the hotel from my room, 5) the toilet would magically run periodically through the night.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2013
Super8 Grand Rapids/Wyoming
"Blankets are not that expensive..."
I would only stay here if it was my last resort. It was horrible. Cigarette burns on blankets, carpet, bathroom floor. Even though it says its a non smoking floor... Burn marks from the iron on the carpet. Broken windows on the outside. The paint was peeling off in the bathroom. The only good thing was that it had microwave and a fridge inside the room. Had wi fi but was never able to connect. Seemed like they had continental breakfast but never went down to have some, just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Ula
"Stay away- very bad"
To Sum it Up - probably the worst hotel I stayed in. I would give more details, but my original review was rejected by this web site, probably because it had way too many details about all the things that were wrong. Stay away.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2013
"Hotel grand rapids"
The hotel was ok. The room was fine. The "breakfast" was disappointing as there really wasn't anything but cereal.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
This was the worst hotel stay that I have ever had! The lobby looked like a storage closet with clutter everywhere. We were not directed to our room. Our room felt like the carpet had a layer of scrum on it, I didn't even want to walk on it without shoes. The bathroom had dirt caked on the grout. We pulled back the blankets to find a cigarette burn on the sheet along with stains on the pillow cases. We took the pillow cases of and put our own shirts over the pillows to feel a little more clean. Oh and our room was supposedly a "non-smoking" room...ha I think not! Do not stay at this hotel!!!!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Disgusted Customer
"DO not Stay"
Dirty room broken hair dryer loud air conditioner called for towels only bath no hand or face puke stain on floor mattress and pillows very bad
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Nansea
ROOM WAS CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE. HOTEL IS OLD AND NEEDS UPGRADES BUT EVERYTHING WORKED EXCEPT THE CLOCK ALARM.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
they were nice and let us get in early but when were returned from Michigan adventures around midnight there was a guy out side lifting weights and you could hear him dropping them on the cement from our room then a short time later we could hear a television playing load all night long needless to say my son and I didn't get much sleep. had to un plug lamp to plug in my phone charger due to lack of plugs and one in bathroom did not work.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
"Very close to the church event"
The room was clean, you could tell it had older furnishings that needed repaired. Overall we didnt spend any time in the room except to sleep and that was okay.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
gail
"Very poor"
Hotel was very dirty and the carpets were just horrible. The hotel smelled smoke very badly. The room AC doesn't work and bedsheets were torn. I will not recommend to anyone.
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
"About what you'd expect for the money."
My stay was fine. I needed a place at the last minute where I could bring my dog. This place way available, so we stayed there. The good: it was reasonably priced, the employees were friendly and the bed was actually really comfortable. The bad: it smelled like stale cigarette smoke throughout the building, the location seemed a bit sketchy, the conditions behind the front desk area were messy. I would recommend it if you're looking for a cheap place to crash.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
The hotel is very old and needs updated, as it is rather disgusting. The room, however, was clean, and the service was fine.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Off the highway"
Didn't feel very safe. Room had a smell to it. Trash was never emptied right outside the door that you come into the building. Trash in the parking lot too.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Tina
Poor
1 night trip May 31, 2013
"check-in"
When i checked in I opened my room and there was linen in the middle of the floor and the bed was leaning against the wall. I was then given another room. I had to unplug some items to plug others. Like I had to unplug a lamp in order to plug the clock in. The convenience of the hotel and the price made the stay worthwhile but other than that it was not one of the better hotels I ahve stayed in.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2013
"overnight stay"
check in was easy...glad it was only an overnight stay!
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
"Super 8 smells too much bleach!"
Good for overnight stay. convenient location. Minimal breakfast with no breakfast area.. just the breakfast bar. convenient ramp for luggage. friendly staff. room smells of chlorine bleach..
1 night trip May 24, 2013
TimelessTraveller
"Nastiest rooms ever"
Very unpleasent stay. Rooms were just nasty. I cant believe a national chain would put thier name on that property.
3 night business trip May 22, 2013
"Traveller From IL USA"
Overall stay was good
1 night trip with friends May 10, 2013
Mukesh
"Budget hotel. Terrible Breakfast. Wrong Room."
Not the best part of town, across from a Denny's off the freeway. Definitely recommend staying in Grand Rapids if you have a choice. Hotel looked to be pretty old and slightly run down and the breakfast was a joke. There was oj, coffee, raisin bran (didn't see any milk), and two pieces of bread next to a toaster. We left and ate breakfast elsewhere. The first room they assigned us was occupied by some unregistered guests, a little concerning. After being reassigned to a new room we had no real issues. Room was clean.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Disappointing"
Bathroom floor was sticky/dirty. Stayed 2 nights and room wasn't made up the next day.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"Dirty"
When you touch the lamp, the dust falls out like a shower. Bathroom was clean, but the rug & bedspreads weren't.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
"OK hotel"
I just stayed there for 1 night and it was affordable and adequate for the price. My business was in the area so it was convenient. I would recommend this place.
Other trip Feb 28, 2013
Art
"Weekend stay"
It was good was glad there was breakbeat ...sad that the ice machine was broke
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
Tammy
I was not looking for anything extraoirdinary, so the hotel worked fine. It was in a very convenient location for all of my appointments, so in that respect, it worked just fine.
2 night business trip Nov 24, 2012
"Great value hotel!"
I will admit that I was somewhat nervous about staying here because of the price, but my stay proved otherwise. The room was very clean and had every in room amenity that major hotels have. The maid gave fresh towels and soap everyday. It's not the greatest decor, but you can't beat the price. If you're looking for a cheap, clean place to stay, this is it!
3 night business trip Nov 22, 2012
"Don't use this hotel!!!"
Well we started off in one room which smelled clean. The clock and lamp was not pluged in and there was no guide for tv channels, bbut worse of lall was the beds,. Saturday morning we left for shopping returning late about 10:00, upon opening our door we noticed that we had no cleaning service that day beds were not made and the wet towels were still on the floor. I went down to the front desk to tell them and they put us in a new room. They put us in another room that didn't have a clock, but had tv schedule, unfortunately the bed was even worse that the first one. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2012
"was close to our dstanitiongood"
good
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
"Not very clean place and gross"
Never stay at this place unless you like sleeping with human remains and mold and outdated hotels
Business trip Oct 23, 2012
"great for the money"
It wasn't the greatest room. But, for the rate it was just fine.
4 night business trip Oct 12, 2012
staff was extremely friendly,although an older hotel very clean. close to bus lines and restaurants right there. will stay there again.
Business trip Sep 24, 2012
lou
"Short overnight stay"
When I checked in the staff wanted payment when I had alreaday paid in full for my room. I had the paperwork in my hand that said paid in full and the staff still insisted I use my credit card to pay for the room. Then when they finally found a room for me (there might have been two rooms occupied in the entire motel) I was given a room number, key and directions to my room. I unfortunatelly walked in on someone in this room. Back to the lobby for a different room, after I and someone else endured horror shock by the double assigned room. The bed was broken and sagged to one side. I would not recomend this motel to anyone even if it is just a place to lay your head for a few hours before continuing on up the road for the rest of your trip!
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
We were looking for a moderate priced place to spend the night. While not "resort" posh, it was clean, our room was recently redecorated, new carpeting. Satisfactory.
Business trip Sep 10, 2012

"If looks could kill..."
Smelly, old, run down, outdated, broken, and just plain yucky. We checked in and stayed for about 15min. That was just long enough to find another hotel nearby and let the front staff know we were not happy and would be leaving. Expedia was good though to refund the next night we had booked. In case you weren't sure, I would not recommend this hotel. Ever.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Cat
U guy need fixing the sink , all the chair is broken , the water head kinda old
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
Bich Phuong
"Super 8 Motel - Wyoming/Grand Rapids Area"
This is a great place to stay for the Grand Rapids area as it is on Hwy 131 and one can be in downtown GR in 5 to 7 minutes. It is could value as the rooms are not expensive.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013