All hotels in Vacaville, California, United States of America
You can collect® Rewards nights here
101 Allison Ct, Vacaville, CA, 95688, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

The following reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

Genuine guest review
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Genuine guest review
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Vacaville

"Bathroom in poor condition"
09/23/15 844lawrenceg Santa Clara, California
This is a basic roadside motel - but I expected a little nicer for $100. The Bathroom was in poor condition and both the sink and shower faucets dripped constantly and the toilet would re-fill by itself every once in a while. Drought awareness Wyndham Corp./Super 8?
"An Unusual and Challenging Experience"
09/20/15 David R Vallejo, California
The first thing I noticed upon entering the hotel is that it did NOT look like a hotel. It looked like I entered from a side someone's house or condo.The front desk looked like a converted bar. Second, I had to fill out this paperwork that should have already been done on the computer when I booked the room. Asking me about dogs, pets, if I am smoker? That's on the website. I don't think I EVER have had to initialize that I will be billed for any violations in these areas!! That tells me a lot about the clientele of this location. Later on in the morning and evening I heard the ongoing squelling and non stop barking of small dogs. They were NOT on leashes in the hallway!! I signed in and then went to my room. When I was unpacking I noticed as I looked around the room, there was NO closet!!! The bathroom had a hook for hanging wet towels but no hangers for clothes. I cleaned the microwave that looked clean but was not. The refrigerator did not have a door to close the freezer section. The temperature knob fell off in my hand. I told Shima about this and she transferred me to a different room. In this room, I again had to clean the microwave, and this refrigerator also did not have a door to close the freezer section. This room had not a closet but a bolted down metal unit that had a metal tube with holes in it with only 5 hangers. The room had one of the desk lights moved in a different place, NO clock. Shima got me a clock. The bathroom did NOT a hook to hang wet towels like the other room. For 3 nights, I had only 2 large bath towels and a washcloth. I have NEVER seen a hotel with the sink OUTSIDE the bathroom. So, if not careful, the water can fall on the carpet...Not good. The shower with a tub had long narrow shelf that was part of the tub making it hard to keep soap or shampoo in place. Under the bathroom toilet seat, one of the pegs was missing. The toilet paper roll was almost done. Generally housekeeping should replace rolls when almost done. The locks on the window did NOT work, so I asked Shima for a wood stick to block the window from opening. I was on the ground floor. Dina worked hard to resolve any issues but each room seamed to be missing something. I would think going down a list of what a standard room should have IS in order!! Checking out!! The bill should show 3 nights when checking out the night before. I was told it would post the next day. Then I was billed a 4th night, when I left in the evening of the 3rd night. A billing error!
"I have stayed at this hotel several times. It is..."
09/17/15 102laurettal Los Angeles, California
I have stayed at this hotel several times. It is conveniently located, reasonable rates, clean, and staff are friendly. Whenever I am in the Vacaville area for a few days I will definitely stay here. Breakfast seems to have gotten a bit skimpy.
09/13/15 michaeljS3459LZ Goleta, California
The carpet in the room was very old and a lot of holes. The room needs an upgrade. Very noisy at night.
"overnight only"
09/08/15 Becky L San Francisco, California
I'm a full time traveler so stay in all kinds of places. This one is okay for an overnight only. Room smelled of dog, carpeting was nasty, first floor was very noisy. I would not stay here again.
"very nice place"
08/13/15 mitakuuluu El Salvador
We stayed here for one night and enjoyed it. The only drawback was the lack of a refrigerator but they had plenty of ice which made up for that. We would stay here again.
"The Worst stay ever!!!!"
08/03/15 441jeromes Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
To start, this motel customer service was the worst! I made reservation thru one of the other social media links and got placed in a smoking room which was not what i chose and no one tried to correct this error at the motel or the reservation center! My 19 year old daughter had to suffer thru a smokey night with a bathroom not fit for my two pitbulls!!!!
"Nice People Super Fast Internet"
08/01/15 lorrinap Fairfield, California
The room was as described. The bathrooms are really small. The staff were super nice tho. I would definitely stay again.
"The room was clean and that is the only good thing. The..."
07/29/15 rebeccaa353 California Desert, California
The room was clean and that is the only good thing. The door was not set straight and didn't lock well. If it wasn't for the latch hook we wouldn't have felt secure. The bathroom tub was either plugged or the drain was caught because it filled with water while taking a shower - gross. And then the toilet plugged up. When I told the front desk attendant she said they would look into it and asked if we were staying another night! Really? I don't think so and there was no offer of any sort of compensation for our frustration. Will not stay there again.
"it was quite"
07/20/15 643lawrencej Vacaville, California
it was good price till you get to the hotel. then u fine out 50 deposit you get it back in 5days one wks there is a deposit. the 2days later no deposit.
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews