All hotels in Vacaville, California, United States of America
101 Allison Ct, Vacaville, CA, 95688, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.9
    2.9
    2.6
"Less than what you pay for."
Very disappointing as the room was smelly, like urine in the carpet. The breakfast was hardly as advertised. Mini Belgian waffles, cereal, and orange slices with no protein in sight. Someone needs to talk to Super 8 about being more healthy.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Geoffrey
"Basic Room"
Overall ok, basic room. No thrills...near freeways and several restaurants
4 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Eddie
"Too pricey for what you get"
A bit too expensive for that type of hotel, otherwise it was fine.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
I was called at about 630pm night of check in to pay for the room over the phone if I wanted my room for the night. When I got there I had to pay for two nights. There were no clean towels ready the next morning when I requested extra towels. The side entrance latch to the door was broken so it never locked when closed.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Would not stay here again..."
The hotel is not in the best neighborhood and our room had a strange smell. There were homeless people sleeping in the bushes outside our window and management did nothing about it. Would recommend paying a little more and staying somewhere else.
Response by Super 8 Vacaville Ca
Dear Anonymous, We appreciate your review about your stay at our hotel. Your comments towards the room are forwarded to our housekeeping staff. We do want to assure you, our hotel is in a safe area. As far as the homeless, the restaurant besides our property is closed and the homeless do take advantage staying in it's parking lot despite our continued complain to the police department. Our complaint has also reached the city officials, but unfortunately once in a while we continue to spot them in the restaurant parking lot. Your comments will help us to prove to the city officials how this effects our business.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
The room had a horrible smell. The vanity is located in the main space.
Response by Super 8 Vacaville Ca
Dear Alex, Thank you for your feedback concerning your stay. Your comments are forwarded to our housekeeping staff.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Alex
"wonderful"
it was very nice I really enjoyed my stay quite clean. just wish you had a later check out time.
Response by Super 8 Vacaville Ca
Dear Lawrence, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2015
Lawrence
"The Last Resort"
check out time was at 12 noon and the hotel operator told my sister that she had to leave at 11:40 a.m. which caused a problem and the operator threaten to call authorities, which wasn't necessary for her to say anything and my sister got very upset. We ordered a non smoking room but they put us on a floor that smoking was allowed so of course we smell nothing but cigarettes and other things as well.
Response by Super 8 Vacaville Ca
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback concerning our hotel. Our check out time is 11:00am, however, if possible we do extend the time to 12:00pm. We do have a small section of our hotel (4 rooms) that are currently smoking, however we are eliminating these rooms by the end of summer. Although we are moving towards a non smoking hotel, we do receive guest who decide to smoke in our non smoking room despite our policy.
3 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Chell
"middle of all the heat"
Room was everything we expected, especially after we had them change us to a larger room, one with a refridgerator.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Ira
"Terrible Service"
Room is very nasty. Carpet is very dirty.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
It was not the best, I am sorry to say. Hope they get better. Great location close to everything
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Dirty and Not Maintained"
This is probably the worst room I have ever stayed. After a long day of travel, and after checking to make sure the bedding was clean; we decided to stay. Our room needed lots of work.....The door was damaged by.someone trying to pry the lock off the door. The peep hole in the door had a nasty looking tissue stuck in it. The bathroom door had holes knocked in it on both sides of the door. The baseboard was pulled off the wall in the bathroom. The tub had large dark stains on it. The carpet was nasty. I have never seen anything like it before. Looked like a possible crime scene.....not joking.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Great Weekend"
The hotel stay was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. the room was very clean and spacious. The bathroom was clean. They provide their guests breakfast. Overall my stay was awesome. I will stay there again when I visit Vacaville. I don't drive so I took an express bus from the Walnut Creek Bart. I reached the Vacaville transit center 45 minutes later and the hotel was about 3 blocks. I had a wonderful weekend overall.
Response by Super 8 Vacaville Ca
Dear M, I greatly appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad your stay in Vacaville was pleasant and hope you choose us again during your next visit.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Mrs. M
"Good price, good service. You get what you pay!"
The service and cleanliness of the hotel were good. Staffs were friendly. We knew it was just a small hotel before we arrived and did not expect much but what we got really beyond what we have expected. Bathroom looked new and the room did not have some kind of musty smell like other small hotels we stayed in our trip. And the price was certainly among the cheapest you could find in the area. Good place!
4 night trip May 29, 2014
"Was very useful for my short visit."
Was easy to get to and accessible to the I-80 freeway to Sac or San Fran. Lots of eateries all around. They do have morning breakfast snack, but I didn't get to join in on that. Everything was ok, but it seems like they are constantly remodeling in places.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Dollarbill2
"not recommended"
The hotel is still under construction. The non smoking room smelled of smoke, the area appeared unsafe and the front desk called to check after several gunshots were heard from the area that I was staying. I checked out early and stayed at a different hotel.
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
Never Again
I put 3 for condition due to construction,
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"sorry didn't stayed"
Did not stay was under contruction i had handicap people with me it was not save for them or myself
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"Good value."
The only issue was that we stayed for 3 nights but they room key card they gave us was only set up for the first night. On the second night we got back and had to go get the key fixed to get in our room. Then on the third night the same thing happened again! Pretty annoying. Otherwise, everything was great especially for the price.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"A-Okay experience"
I know its a super 8 motel, but honestly I was expecting a better & more comfortable experience. First I was checked in an hour and 20 min late because the "only" available room was not cleaned and ready yet. Second, the room was clean and spotless which is a good thing. But I could not sleep AT ALL. it was so hard to relax when you can hear the conversations being carried in the rooms next to you or in the hallway. The sound of doors being opened and closed felt as if they were inside my room. The bathroom needs some work. the paint is chipping off the toilet and bath tub. They only provide shampoo, but no conditioner. The ice machine did not work so I had to buy water bottles from the vending machine to drink cold water.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"comforting"
went outside late to have a smoke and was very surprised to see the front desk person walking and checking the grounds. was very comforted to see that.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
becman
"Never again"
Place smells like Curry, hole in the floor. Mold in the bathroom. Bed felt like it was 30 years old. Non smoking room smelled like smoke.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Keri
"close to everywhere you'll need to be"
DO NOT GET A SMOKING ROOM. The hotel in general is dirty and worn down but the smoking rooms are THE WORST. The non-smoking rooms have the refrigerator and microwave, are cleaner, smell better, and look nicer. If you want a cheap place to stay and don't have high expectations, this is pretty perfect but I wouldnt stay here again. I would pay some more for something higher end.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Keren
"Cheap place near six flags"
We stayed here cause we went to six flags...about 20 mins on freeway away. It was ok hotel mostly clean, but considering our price it was ok.
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2013
Jess & dani
"Never again"
It's a good place to crash for one night if you're traveling solo. You get what you pay for!
3 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"Couldnt wait to leave."
Upon arriving late at night with my family for place to crash on the way home from a long vacation the building looked like it was falling apart. The feel of the inside with windows/glass surrounding the hotel front desk was unnerving to say the least. Traveling up to our room the hotel reeked of cigarette smoke and I heard dogs barking from rooms. The elevator closed prematurely when exiting and smashed our luggage knocking things to the floor and freaking my daughter out almost smashing her. We got to the room and it just felt dirty. Everything is really old and smells. We will never stay there again. The "view" from the room was a disgusting and dirty parking lot and a couple semi trucks and the hwy/dried up and dirty fields. I wanted a shower and to wash everything we brought through there immediately upon arriving home.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Andrea
"I always stay at this Super 8"
I always stay at this Super 8 when I am in the area because the price is reasonable, the staff is outstanding, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. There is also always a nice variety for breakfast in the lobby.
Other trip May 22, 2013
"Hotel stay"
Rooms were small. The bathroom was tiny. The breakfast was weak as well.
Other trip May 16, 2013
chris
The first chair I sat in was broken. There was a depression in the floor and one of the outlets didn't work.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Beware of the first floor"
While I was staying on the second floor, I walked through the low numbers on the first floor. There was a funky smell but it didn't permeate up to the second floor.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
CD
"Newly remodeled"
The room was great only problem was getting a room with the sun coming in first thing in the morning, room too close to elevators, too much noise. Very comfortable bed, newly replaced carpet, very nice.
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2013
Martina
"Curry"
Overall it was ok just have to get past the smell of curry wafting through he hall ways.
2 night trip Nov 23, 2012
"Darn Nice for the Price!"
I chose this hotel after weighing the reviews and considering the low price. The hotel is definitely dated, but VERY clean, well-equipped, and conveniently located to the wedding we came for (5 min), shopping (5 min), downtown (5 min), and STARBUCKS (4 min). I will definitely stay there again and was easily able to ignore the contractor who started working on the roof around 8 am on a Saturday (tacky of them).
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012
SHughes
"for one night it is ok"
first the lock was broken but they changed my room with another one but this time the restroom had a problem but since ıt was for one night I didnt care much.
Other trip Oct 16, 2012
"Bad hotel not recomended"
We came to The hotel the smell inside was bad and the stuf was mean they gave us smoking room and for non smoking they charge us. The bath was very discusting and the room was dirty all the night were like wistel that came from the bath. Very bad hotel
1 night trip Oct 8, 2012
"Lost not found"
I left my muscle roller in the room when I checked out on Sep 30.I stayed in the hotel from sep 28 to Sep 30.I called the hotel after a few days and asked about that roller . They told me to call the next day because they will ask the housekeeping .The next day I called, they said that the housekeeping did not find any roller in the room where I was. Ive been doing that ride 2 years in a row now and I will not check - in that hotel in the future. Also the room exhaust and AC wasnt working good.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
"That's why they call it a motel"
If you want to make a short pit stop and save some money you might stay here but otherwise look elsewhere. Their rooms are smelly and have unfriendly staff. Their so called breakfast is less than desirable.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012

"Review"
My only complaint would b the pillows. Not big enough.
Other trip Sep 7, 2012
Heidi

Nice staffs, good service.
6 night trip Jun 25, 2013
HK
"Mega dreckig."
Nie wieder dorthin. Schlechtes Hotel. Gute Lage zum Shopping.
Other trip Jan 10, 2013
DE
Response by Super 8 Vacaville Ca
Thank you for giving our hotel a 4 star rating.
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015