All hotels in Vacaville, California, United States of America

1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Vacaville

"Bathroom was dirty"
01/12/16 Alisha R Vista, California
Ok place to sleep beds kinda comfortable. Whole staff needs to work on their customer service because it was horrible.
"Excellent Staff & Management!"
01/07/16 michaellL3831FE Vacaville, California
I have found, as a disabled senior, and, single parent, i transition in a move to another city: The Management & Staff at this Hotel to be quite extraordinary. It has been quite a strain, on my son and I, in this transition. However, they have had the ultimate in patience in assisting us through this transition. Awesome!!!
"Run down, dirty & noisy"
12/15/15 Tammy B Stockton
We felt like we were in a run down apartment complex. People were loud all hours of the night, walls were thin & you could hear everything. Room was dirty and walls had some brown stuff splattered all over. Won't stay here again!
"Misinformation from the Vacaville super 8"
12/10/15 Zahar W
Bad stay Jazmine from the front desk was completely incompetent, I was sent on a wild goose chase to find my medication I left in the room told my gf couldn't pick it up for me but that it was found, was asked to send over dL and debit card my gf goes up there to retrieve my medz and the second shift desk clerk has no idea what's going on she places several calls to housekeeping and Jazmine from morning shift. No clear information is given the following day jasmine calls and says she found medication but not from my room sorry for the inconvenience. I call the corporate office and file a complaint because I don't like the way the situation was handled a week later the owner of the super 8 calls to say instead of writing a report or filing a complaint I should call the police (I actually thought of that ) but offered no remedy for all of the back and forth travel and me delaying delivery on my load to try and retrieve my medication. It was as if she called to say Haha
"Excellent service"
11/15/15 Chris L Vacaville
Excellent service. Shima was very friendly and very helpful to me. Very welcoming. Check in was very fast and easy great place and a very nice environment. Having laundry on the premises is a plus. We had a lot of dirty laundry which really helped us. Breakfast really nice also. All in all a nice and friendly environment.
"poor"
11/11/15 nbtay Danville, California
broken toilet , no light bulbs no towels in bathroom for god sake, this is Vacaville, never agian Ill stay in this hotel Kairos prison ministry reserves rooms twice a year, but I can no go back!
"A "home before, our new home"...."hat's off"!"
11/11/15 michaellL3831FE Vacaville, California
My son and I are staying here while we await moving into our new apartment this weekend. I am a disabled senior, and, the entire stay has been made most pleasant by the management, staff, and, crew. The accommodations are excellent, and, the location is superb.
"Staff went above and beyond"
11/10/15 Elizabeth M Calimesa, United States
I had to travel to Northern California for work and I stopped at a Super 8. The place was very clean and I had good value for my money but what really made this stay great was the staff. Everyone was super friendly but there was one person that went above and beyond, a young lady named Jasmine. When you travel as much as I do you expect to have some problems along the way but it's the way that those problems are handled that make a difference. Jasmine never made me feel like a burden, she fixed the issue immediately, and always made it seem like I was the only guest there. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this place to friends and family. Thank you Jasmine for making my stay great.
""If I only knew that this place turned into a slum......""
11/08/15 jennifergX6830XX Vacaville, California
I would like to say that the whole experience was a shock. I use to stay here quite a bit @ 15 years ago. What the hell happened. I would be embarrassed to recommend this hotel to anyone I know. It stinks, its dirty, the girl at the front desk was rude. Had bugs in the bed. Ended up leaving 4 am because it was so nasty. You can even see through the door frame as there is a inch gap all the way around the doors.
"Not a good stay"
10/18/15 C4990QRrichardv susanville
Was dirty and the AC smelled like urine and had move to a new room which had no channel changer and a small amount of blood on sheets. Would not recommend