All hotels in Elkhart, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here345 E Windsor Ave, Elkhart, IN, 46514-5520, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"would stay again"
Great conditions for the price!!
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"wish I could of visited before I payed"
Hotel smelled horrible, carpet/floors were lumpy. Breakfast attendant was like a strange spy and unfriendly.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Sub Standard"
The cleanliness of the room was sub par,there was burn holes in the bedspread.there was stuff from previous visitor found in the shower. There was no phone in the room which made it inconvenient contacting guest services when the remote for the TV didn't work as I was on the second floor. I would not recommend this hotel..
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Do not stay!"
Heater did not work. That's OK as a coffee maker and microwave were in front of it, and a scented product had been placed in the heater, presumably as the smell of the heater was horrible...
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"pretty good"
my fiance and i spent 2 fri nights there the first room was awesome the second room was too crowded
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Vicky
"Need Internet Explorer to be able to use the WiFi"
Very nice Super 8. New woman clerk at Front Desk told phone caller he/she had to wait until the manager came in because she was "new" and did not know the answer. I could not use the WiFi because Internet Explorer is required to log in and IE is incompatible with my tablet. The manager was helpful in explaining the WiFi problem, though.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
Cathy J
"horrible service"
3rd shift lady was rude and uncaring
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"Could've been better"
Toilet dripped all night and coffeemaker didn't work in the morning. But, I slept well and can't complain for the price. Breakfast was a bit meager....juice machine was turned off/not plugged in.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Tired, in need of room"
Arrived on a snowy evening. Lobby looked tired and old and in need of fresh look. Room was all right and had all the essentials, but was small and cluttered with the furniture. Breakfast buffet was light on protein, but otherwise acceptable. Icy ground at back entrance should have been treated; it was treacherous. When we arrived, a belligerent man was arguing with the clerk about the price of the room, which was below what I had agreed to pay. He stormed out of the room ranting about paying less than $50.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
"Nice and RUDE"
Hotel was nice but the front desk lady was just absolutly dreadful. Unbelievably rude. I called and got told one thing then when i got there that wasnt the case. Also they charged me for my service dog.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
guy
"Look Elsewhere"
Dirty dirty room. Mold on ceiling of the bathroom. Patches in the bathtub. Filthy chairs in room to sit on. DRT Spots all over the rug. Nice tv.
"Fine for the ND game"
Room was a little small, Bathroom floor felt sticky when you walked on it, it seemed like it was not cleaned very well. And the bathroom door did not close because the hinge was loose on the door. We were right by the steps so we could hear everyone going up and down the steps as they were coming and going, but it wasn't bad sleeping at night, the bed was comfortable.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Hal
"There was hot water"
Carpet was stained, Bathroom could have been cleaner, TV reception was awful - must still use an antenna Sheets looked clean and there was hot water
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
The bathroom floor was sticky, I had to wear my flops just to go in there. The bed sheets felt dirty, there was a hole in the floor. And some drunk person kept knocking on my door at all hours of the night thinking they were knocking on their friends door... Not very happy about the stay.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Nice motel close to I-80."
Room was clean and comfortable. Front desk was courteous and helpful.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Jack
"It's an okay place for a short stay"
We're looking for a night stay in the area and this hotel looked fine. Total experience was okay. Liked the two queen comfortable beds and spacious room. The fridge and microwave should be appreciated by others but we didnt use them. There were cracks and molds on showers walls. Holes on shower curtains and raggy looked towels. Breakfast was okay, could not get fresh coffee that morning. Service was good and quick.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
L. E
needs some love
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Perfect for a ND GAME"
Staff was great, room nice, breakfast good, real good hotel for the price
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Went for a Notre dame game. Was comfortable."
Not a bad motel. We spent three nights there and one of those days we failed to get the room cleaned. Other than that the beds were comfortable
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
sylvia
"Great stop!"
Perfect and comfortable stop on a long trip! Nice little family restaurant right next door that's open 24 hours........plan to stop on our return!
1 night family trip Sep 29, 2014
Betsy
"Smells bad"
Our room smelled terrible. The back of the remote was broken so they had it taped in. We were basically out of toilet paper when we checked in. And the girl at the front desk was rude. The only good part of the stay was the breakfast.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Jessie
Location and price was good nice big screen in rooms
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Good value. Nothing fancy. Nice staff. Would stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"tv did not have remote"
they were unwilling to even try or work with me about it Rooms smelled like mildew
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Deb
"Absolutely fine!"
Though it looks a bit run down on the outside, it is just fine for a night or two! Check in was easy and although we were early, they asked us if we could wait a half hour and they would get a room cleaned. The room was clean, the fridge worked, the bathroom was clean.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Rita
The hotel was disgusting. There were stains all over the beds, lamps, carpet, towels, etc. I won't be staying here again.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
The hotel was ok , clean , the breakfast was not good at all , and the set up was out if order , need to change some things around for a better flow .
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
JW
"Caveat Emptor"
Reserved room but was unable to stay there because they said they had no more rooms left because I had a cat. This is unfortunate because the Hotels.com website only lets you reserve a room but not specifically a room that will allow a pet. So the website says the Super 8 allows pets but then you get there and you are out of luck. There should be instructions telling you to call the hotel directly to inform them ahead of time about the pet. Or there should be a way to reserve specific pet friendly rooms on the Hotels.com App.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Ellen
"Satisfying pit stop"
Stopped in for a quick late night nap while en route to our next destination. We waited a bit for a front desk person to show up but they were friendly and sent us to our room without further ado. The room was on the small side, with an older style television and slow wireless internet speed but we got what we paid for. All things considered - a no frills value.
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
"Good Accommodations"
For what it is and where it was certainly a good stay. Beds were decent, rooms were clean, and the service was great. We had a delay on our arrival and by keeping them up to date with our arrival times they worked with us and our late arrival. Granted our stay was only a few hours of quick showers and sleep before checkout it wasn't about the stay as much as it was about the convenience.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Stan Owen
The rooms were very clean and well maintained. Considering that the price was also very reasonable, i will definitely recommend for fellow travellers.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Deeraj
Just what most reviews said. Very good overall. Great location,well lite at night. Friendly service!
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Ron H.
"Good for overnight stay close to Notre Dame"
Staff was friendly. Hotel met our needs. Very basic but comfortable.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
Traveller
"Difficulty with my pet"
I arrived very late (around 4:30 am). I was just getting a few hours sleep. I had my dog with my, which I had requested permission for and had OKed. When I arrived I learned they'd accidentally set me up in a non-pet room, and I had to wait while they figured out. Once I finally got to the room, I got a call on the room phone saying I needed to come back out and give them my credit card number, which they needed in the system for a pet deposit. No deposit was mentioned when I booked the room, so I was concerned and frustrated. They told me they would not put a charge on my card if there were any damages, but a hotels.com credit card? It seemed like a weird explanation, and I wasn't happy because it was late, there was no mention on hotels.com of a deposit, and their weird mix-ups and pet rules were frustrating and confusing. This review really only impacts people traveling with pets, otherwise the place was fine (although again, I was only in there for 6 hours max). I wish there hadn't been such an issue with the pet, since I did get it OKed before my stay. If you have pets, I'd not trust just the info on the hotels.com website, because the hotel might say something different
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Christina
"OK motel close to Notre Dame"
Pretty good for a basic motel. Nice staff. Plenty for breakfast. Decent room with refrigerator with freezer and microwave. Reasonable price for Notre Dame football weekend.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
JR
Okay for staying overnight for football game. No frills a place to lay your head.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Cruz Soza
"Just what we needed"
Perfect location, easy to find, courteous staff. Stayed on a Friday night before a Notre Dame game and it was perfect, we'll definitely be back
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Breakfast was limited and we were unable to remain in the breakfast room to enjoy our coffee. Asked to leave at 9:05 sharp. Was close to a South Bend. Bob Evans was across the street. Appreciated only having to stay one night. Towels very worn but room was clean with a fridge and microwave.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Irish fans
"Close to Rt. 90"
The only nice thing was the breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
"Nice Stop-over in Indianna"
very comfortable and practical location - right between Cleveland/Detroit and Chicago.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2013
Després
It served it's purpose.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2013
"Super 8 Elkhart"
I booked three rooms for an ND game. The rooms were okay. The beds were hard but comfortable enough. A/C was out in one room. The carpets are quite dirty, the furniture (chair in room and the chairs in the lobby are very dirty, like gross to sit on). The people working there were very nice and easy to work with.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2013
"Decent enough"
Motel was clean and met my needs. Didn't spend much time in the room and didn't want to spend a fortune. Provided free breakfast that lacked a little, but lots of other places close by.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Al
"Over-priced/understaffed"
We reserved this room because we needed a place to stay in this area on a long trip and I have generally found Super 8 to be acceptable. The first thing we noticed was that, from the outside, it looks like a motel that used to be open but is now closed. We entered the lobby and found no one at the desk. A sign said to dial "0" on the counter top phone and someone would be there quickly. During our entire stay, the only time we saw anyone at the front desk was when someone had called for them on that phone. To me this is a security issue as well as hospitality. Part of the benefit of having interior halls is that there is some restriction about who has access to your door. At this Super 8, anyone could walk in through the lobby without problems. The young lady who worked the desk (when she could tear herself away from whatever it was she was doing) was very friendly. I would just expect this friendliness to be in front to greet the public and monitor who goes in. The room was only OK. It was cramped. One easy chair for sitting was wedged between the exterior wall and one of the beds and under the exposed coat rack that served as the closet. The chair was so uncomfortable that it was unusable.Otherwise the room felt clean and we did get a good night's sleep. This Super 8 is the most expensive place on our journey --- twice what I am paying for the Marriott Courtyard I am in right now --- and it is easily the worst place we have stayed on this journey.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
MikeSF
"Small but perfect for the night"
We picked this over another hotel nearby because it was $60 cheaper. We were going to the Notre Dame game the next day. The outside isn't much to look at so I was nervous when we pulled in but don't judge the book by its cover. The lobby was very clean and the checkin went smoothly. Our room was tiny but came with a large dorm fridge /microwave and coffee maker. I was expecting a small offering for breakfast but again happily surprised with the offerings. Waffles/toast/pastries/cereal/juice. We would stay there again for a quick overnight when visiting ND.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Kriss
"Nice convenient hotel"
This was my second stay at the Super 8 Elkhart. The facility is very utilitarian, but certainly served its purpose. Just down the street from family dining and a short distance from Notre Dame, this was the place to stay.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Room was fine for what it was. Counter person was helpful with restaurant selection. TV guide showed NFL network and it was actually NHL. Breakfast was fine but more attention could be paid to keeping things full. Coffee pot was empty.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2013
Lets Go State!
"Excellent value, convenient location..."
We enjoyed our stay & will book here again in the future....
3 night family trip Sep 16, 2013
"Bed hard as a rock!"
The front desk seemed to have no clue what was going on. Had to wait 45 minutes just for check-in because two others had reserved a room and had their confirmations yet the front staff lost their reservations and they had to be turned away to another location. Hotel was NOT as described. Run-down looking, room was dusty, and the bed was hard as a rock! I would have been MUCH more comfortable sleeping on the floor. Woke up limping with severe back pain. Never again!
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
Courtney S.
"Good hotel to overnight"
The staff was friendly, my room was ready when I got there. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The continental breakfast was good and you got quite a few choices. If you are looking for a five star hotel this is not the place, but if looking for somewhere to say and overnight this is a good value for the money.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013