All hotels in Dodge City, Kansas, United States of America
1708 W Wyatt Earp Blvd, W Hwy 50 Bus Rt, Dodge City, KS, 67801, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Clean,reasonable..pool was nice
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
This was a nice hotel for the price. The rooms where a little to warm for staying in the summer time the ac units didn't work very well. They also where in the middle of changing out there old time big tv to flat screen TV so that was nice. It was in a good location short distance to many place and on the main drag to the casino. Would stay again
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014
ashley
"centrally located"
Very comfortable
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
l au r a
Had good stay, hotel staff was the best.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2014
8/9/14
Cleaning solution in hotel was so strong it burned my eyes and throat. couldn't sleep because if strong cleaning solution odor.
"Super 8 in Dodge City"
It was clean, although the air conditioner took a while to get going, but I must say it didn't help that Kansas was having a heat wave while I was there. The bed was comfortable, but the bathroom floor was sticky, as if the floor clearner had not been completely wiped up. However the price was right and it served it's purpose.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Ninna
I booked a non smoking room through Expedia, and my confirmation even shows I did. When we entered the room they gave us, the smell nearly knocked us down. I called the front desk and she was able to assign us another room. She told us that Expedia booked us a smoking room. I think I vaguely recall initialing a page at check in that stated something like if we smoked in the room, there would be a $200 fee. Who knows?
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Rita
"short trip"
The staff was very friendly and helpful when ask questions. Great stay.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
Horrible, room clean but got one of only 4 smoking rooms in hotel. We have never smoked, my husband has been fighting cancer and I have asthma. Was told they sit aside 4 rooms for Hotels.com, usually smoking and that is what they gave us. There were no other rooms they could switch us to so we had to take it. Our clothes and hair stunk the next day. Front desk was very nice. We made these reservations 2 months in advance, very disappointed.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
BDuran
"laundry room"
I needed a room for one night but was not satisfied that they advertised HBO and there was none and the woman at the front desk gave us the room right next to the laundry and in the morning when the maids came in it sounded like they were having a fiesta and did not get the full nights rest that I would have liked and needed seeing how my son and I were traveling half way across the united states,and the doors to the outside of the hotel did not close so I felt very unsafe in this dungeons like place.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"World of Outlaws"
The room was nice, bed was comfortable, hotel was close to alot of things, hotel needs a bigger swimming pool.. It was a good stay, Will most likely stay again..
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Good stop for overnight"
Good hotel for overnight stop. Checked in and asked where a good steak could be gotten. I was directed to a very good restaurant she also told us about the old Dodge City Museum and so we took her advice ending up going back after checkout to see more. Small breakfast area but adequate and good choice for breakfast. Rooms clean and comfortable. Only downside was train at 0500 blowing horn but only one we heard despite being across street from railroad.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
Not too bad. Outdoor pool but no towels available. Lots of mosquitoes out there.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Teresa Livers
"breakfast"
very little choice of foods and very limited seating
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
neil
"Worst Super 8 ever"
Lady at check in was very nice and pleasant. I booke our room on line and told them I had two dogs; when I got to the hotel I was told that would be another $25, it was too late to do anything else so we stayed. Bathroom was dirty; airconditioner did not work well, either on or off.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Don Chase
"Fine hotel, poor service"
The hotel was in fine condition, and worth the price. However, the front desk clerk was rude and unhelpful. The check-in process took at least 30 minutes, and she left several times to tend to other guests.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Employees very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed our stay and would recommend to others
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
This hotel needs to invest in their facility, the linen, and the continental breakfast quality. They already have an awesome staff to do it with.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Good Value"
Friendly staff welcomed me upon arrival. Room was about what I expected for this level of motel. Clean, quiet. This was a stop on the way to Kansas City so I just needed a place for the night. I didn't partake of the breakfast as I was on the road right away. I would stop here again should my travels bring me this way.
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
John W.
"Wonderful staff & convenient location"
I arrived at 1am in the middle of a thunderstorm after driving 13 hours. I had a problem when booking but the staff fixed it and made my comfort a priority. They're probably the best I've encountered anywhere including 5 diamond hotels!
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Mom of 4
"A good place to stop"
Other than having a herd of dancing elephants above us this was a good stop at a clean, convenient motel with good employees. The breakfast was standard motel 'breakfast included' fare. The dining area was pleasant and clean. Our room was above average for a Super 8 motel. Room 103. Parking was tight but adequate. A DQ is right next door which was tempting. Bedding was good and comfortable. WiFi was good and reliable. I recommend this motel.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Convenient"
It was fine for an overnight stop off stay.
1 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2014
"As advertised"
Satisfied
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
bb62kretz
"Hotel needs help"
We were visiting Dodge for the KS Cowboy poetry qualifying event. After reviewing the reviews of all the available chain hotels ins Dodge, I selected the Super 8 because while the review wasn't good, at least the sanitation seemed to be ok and there were no reports of bed bugs. There was a lot of confusion at check in when the person in front of us wanted to argue about his room and assigned roommate. In stead of referring him to his group leader the clerk just kept checking all the rooms assigned to this group and reporting who the roommates were. We were kept waiting a long time, before the guy decided to go visit the group leader. When we got to our room, the air conditioner was dysfunctional, but since the hotel was filled we did not ask for another room. We left it blowing on high cool and went to the contest. Upon our return, the room was still hot, but fortunately we were able to open the window, turn off the AC, and the room finally cooled off. At least the room was clean. The next morning at checkout, the clerk refused to give us a receipt and said that Hotels.com would e-mail one. It is now 10 days later and we still don't have a receipt. Breakfast looked horrible and there was not a place to sit so we left and ate elsewhere. We will definitely not be staying at this hotel again.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
Cowboy Poet
"I would not recommend this hotel"
My family was suppose to have 2 non smoking rooms located together. Instead we got 2 rooms on different floors and only 1 was non smoking. The smoking room took an hour to air out.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Needs Renovation"
This place needs to be renovated. It is a drab and depressing place.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Super Super 8"
Overall, a good value.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Very clean. Small but nice room. Excellent service provided by staff.
1 night business trip May 14, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised"
I found the hotel clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. There were several of us from our company there on business for a 2 night stay and we all enjoyed our stay. It was close to several restaurants and the historical "Front Street". The only reason I did not give 5 stars for service and overall rating is the breakfast was lacking options. No bagels, muffins...etc.
2 night business trip May 6, 2014
Kathryn
The room was dirty. AC didn't work. Front desk staff was rude.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"good location"
friendly staff, clean rooms.pet friendly as well
1 night business trip May 2, 2014
joe
"Good One Night Hotel"
Clean, fresh paint and friendly staff. I have no more to say here but it is asking for more info so I am writing some.:-P.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Read Reviews
"insulation"
It's called insulation. There is none. My husband and I were on our way to Arizona and we stopped in Dodge City for the night. We could hear the people on second floor walk across the floor and use their bathroom. We had to turn on the fan on the air conditioner just to get some sleep so we wouldn't hear them. If I was you, I would drive past Dodge City or try the other side of town.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
hotel room was good however the TV would not work. DESK CLERK SAID IT WAS THE REMOTE CAME TO THE ROOM AND GOT IT WORKING - SAME TH9NG HAPPENED THE FOLLOWING MORNING
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"good overnite stay for the short time there"
Good overnite stay for the short time we were there. Looking at the same hotel for a 4 nite stay this summer and confirmed it was something to book.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Dodge City for business"
The staff were very helpful. I needed to get to a certain location in Liberal and the staff helped me locate the best route.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Great service, great price"
I never comment but I felt like this hotel deserved a good rating. We were very impressed with the staff. Very courteous and helpful. The hotel was very clean and the rooms comfortable. It is a budget hotel so it isn't super fancy but that isn't what we were looking for. They had biscuits and gravy, hard boiled eggs, cereal, and some pastries. The front desk lady kept a close eye on the food area and made sure it was always clean and stocked. It felt very homey, like they really cared. My family and I were very impressed.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Room wasn't bad but the Tv channels stink! Weather was bad so was stuck in room with very limited programs. Never had a room with so little availability.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
Jw staton
"Clean & Friendly"
Very clean room and friendly staff.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2014
"ok"
Tv remote was messed up because ir would turn on by itself after we shut it off. Hair on the bed, nor sure from who or what. Not the best but not the worst
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"Satisfied"
Check in was quick, Kathy was very personable and helpful. A few minutes after getting to our room she called to make sure everything was satisfactory. Room was not large but we were not planning on entertaining. The morning breakfast was ok it consisted of the usual continental items, plus sausage gravy and biscuits. The room is abit small tho, I believe only four tables. This was the only drawback, but we will most certainly stay there again when in Dodge City.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Id stay again for sure!! Great price also!!
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2014
First room was very smokey! Looked at second room and finally settled on third. For a smoke free motel this was not acceptable. When rooms are cleaned they should be checked by non-smoking person to detect a problem. This could also generate funds for motel since there is a charge but mostly to clear the problem.
2 night trip Feb 26, 2014
Heidi
"Very nice for the price."
Great!
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Breakfast"
Biscuits and Gravy!
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
"Not a bad place for one night"
Quick friendly check in. Got all rooms exactly as we booked. Breakfast? Well if you want cold cereal and cold hard biscuits with pasty gravy similar to Elmors glue, then you'll love it. Suggestion: Get coffee at the local coffee shop down the street.... Trust me.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
Notassnobbyasisound
"Nice Stay"
The staff was extremely personal and friendly. There was not a huge choice of breakfast food, but it was OK. The breakfast area only had 4 tables in it, but we stayed several days and never had an issue finding a table. Rooms were clean and pretty quiet. Nothing fancy, but definitely a good deal for the money.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
The room spacious. There was room to walk around from the door to the outside window without hitting or tripping over the furniture. We had a microwave and small fridge.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
Phil
management very nice, and informative of eating places ,clean, great breakfast,
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013