All hotels in Evansville, Indiana, United States of America
4600 E Morgan Ave, Evansville, IN, 47715, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"2nd night of travel"
The odor was bad to start off with. There seemed to be a smoking odor that was very strong in the hallways. The rooms didn't seem clean at all (We looked at three, before staying in the 4th one.) The beds had lumps on them, and the foundation matress had dirty marks on it. A chunk of something on the curtain. Accumulated dust along the walls and doorways where the day to day vacuum wouldn't reach. A very stained washcloth which had been folded to the inside. Towells with lint that stuck in my hair. Yucky! Stained carpets. Paint that had splattered and not been washed off of fixtures, etc.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2012
Gretchen
"Good hotel for anyone visiting USI"
There was absolutely nothing atrocious about this hotel. Staff was super friendly, breakfast was ok, rooms were good. All in all for the price I could not complain.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Jesse
"great pet friendly hotel"
i had a very nice stay at this super 8 hotel. they were very friendly to me,my mom and my dog the only problem was the room card didnt always work at the side doors of the building so i had to take my dog through the lobby were other guest were eating.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
jo
"Convient to local attractions!"
Really enjoyed it! This is where we always stay when we go to Evansville! Everything that we want to do is right in the area!
3 night romance trip Aug 16, 2012
"It's fine"
It is what it is. For me it was a place to sleep and for the money it was fine.
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
"Not Bad"
The service was very good here. The people at the front desk were very helpful. Check-in and check-out were a breeze. The room was as expected. No majors issues with the room at all. Some minor issues were a touch of mold near the shower, stain on the comforter, bed was a bit uncomfortable, and for some reason it seemed like the carpet had some moisture in it. We stayed for 2 nights, and were satistifed with the hotel for the money that we paid for it. We'd stay again.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2012

comfy beds ad great customer service. great location and convenience. really clean room .great price .
1 night trip Mar 3, 2014
4 night trip Nov 21, 2012
1 night trip Oct 10, 2012
2 night trip Aug 31, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Evansville East

"Nice room for a great price!"
08/01/15 Courtney N Wisconsin
I recently stayed here for a week to visit family. The room was lovely, much higher quality than I expected. The hot breakfast options were nice as well and there was variety. My only issue is that during the entire week I stayed my room only had house keeping once. Almost everyday I was gone by 10 in the morning and wouldn't return until late afternoon or evening. Other than that I would stay again and plan to next year when I come visit!
"4star"
07/25/15 769pamelam Evansville, Indiana
The rooms were clean, comfy and priced right. The owner n night clerk were friendly and very accommodating. The breakfast was fresh with rolls, cereal, n waffles and strong hot coffee. We will definitely use this hotel again
"The room was much nicer than I expected for the price ..."
07/22/15 Amanda B Carmi, Illinois
The room was much nicer than I expected for the price & very clean. Very pleased after looking for a room for over an hour. Should have called here first!
"Family entertainment nearby"
07/20/15 luielilo camp hovey
I stopped in here after a 10 hour drive. I was not very easy for me to find, the GPS got confused in the area. The room was clean and simple. I happened to come on the weekend of some sort of convention. It was a bit noisy that night. If you have a family that area is great. Next door there is a put-put course and IMAX theater. If you have a car of kids you need a break from for the night this is the place to stop. Overall it was an average experience.
06/27/15 192heidip Johnsburg, Illinois
Even though I was only at the hotel for 5 hours - it was a pleasant stay. I felt safe. and everything was clean - the staff in the evening and morning were super friendly. I would stay again if I ever need to be in the area.
"carpet and bathroom kind of run down"
06/23/15 paulsE307TA Kenosha, Wisconsin
We just needed a place to sleep for 6 hours or so while we were traveling. This was convenient for our destination and had a free breakfast and the cost was good. The carpet in the room was very thread bear and kind of icky. The corners of the bathroom were in need of some strong antiseptic and a good scrubbing. The bedding was nice. The mattresses were firm. There was not any excess noise. The staff was efficient and friendly. The breakfast was decent. Nothing special, but fit the bill for the price. Overall, not bad, but could use some updates and a good cleaning.
"Annoyed upon check in!!"
05/27/15 Mikepaula14
Upon check in, I asked how much is one night, no pets, no smoking for two adults, he say $ 62.50 with a $50 deposit, I reached him the money, he replies, I don't want that now, I need your drivers licenses first... Ok... Then he took the room charge plus the deposit. And printed out a receipt, for $ 62.50, no no where on the did it show where I made the deposit. I told him, I don't see on my receipt where I paid the deposit, with the total amount I have him, he got all defensive and said I have cameras on me, I am not going to take the money, I said I think you have misunderstood what I said... I just want verification of me giving the deposit as well.. Couldn't get this dude to understand . Was such a very annoying beginning.. I
"super 8 has always been my go to motel in Evansville..."
05/20/15 773darrellp Savannah, Georgia
super 8 has always been my go to motel in Evansville Indiana I come in once a year and its right there convenient for me
"A rather good stay."
05/16/15 Svetlana_br Aura
The room was rather clean and well equipped (4 of 5), but Internet signal was weak and unstable. Very friendly staff. Overall impression of this stay is quite satisfactory. We would stay again. Thank you!
"I stayed at this motel 2 years ago and was impressed with..."
05/14/15 709carlettag Jeffersonville, Indiana
I stayed at this motel 2 years ago and was impressed with the upgrades that had been done since my stay. New mattresses and décor was really nice. I plan on staying again in the fall on my next visit to Evansville.