All hotels in Evansville, Indiana, United States of America
4600 E Morgan Ave, Evansville, IN, 47715, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Dirty
    Bad breakfast
    Bad internet service
"Dirty Room"
Room was dirty. Bathroom was dirty. I slept with clothes on. Nasty.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
"Room condition"
Will not return to Super 8 again. Long dark hairs in bathtub, white towels & wash cloths were badly stained and though they may have been washed, they appeared dirty! wife & I refused to use them.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Jim C.
"not as good as the others"
outlets didnt not work near the bed to use for phone charger and computer charger. when we asked for more pillows they only had one extra. we have stayed at a super 8 before and it was much better then this one. there was also a used razor left in the tub my son brought to me.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
kelsey
"Weekend trip"
Hotel was quite satisfactory. Room decor was somewhat dated, but well supplied. Fridge, micro-wave & larger screen tv were appreciated. Bathroom was clean and updated sometime recently. Continental breakfast was somewhat limited, but adequate. Granddaughter was able to have her mandatory waffle - that made for good feelings.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Good value. Friendly staff"
You get what you pay for. Room was cleaner than the lobby and hallways would lead one to believe. Terrible wifi access and reception. Had a feeling that the management/franchisee has low standards for decor and the hotel suffers from a lack of modernization. It had the feel of a low rent mom and pop hotel that was struggling to make ends meet. Despite the outdated and poorly decorated common areas, the staff was very pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Munch
"Customer service"
When I arrived in the afternoon to settle in, the young desk clerk was not very friendly; she handed me a paper to sign, gave me the keys and room #. My son had asked her about the Wifi and she was rather curt in her response to him. I stayed for 2 nights; when I checked out on Saturday morning, there was a different young desk clerk sitting at the computer. She looked up at me and waited saying nothing. I told her I was checking out, handed her the keys and gave her my name. She made note and said ok. From both persons, there were never any hellos, welcome, have a safe trip, come again. I don't believe they even smiled. I am in a position to deal with the public all the time and I know what customer service is and this was not it. I had more of a friendly response from the housekeeper as I exited the room.
2 night business trip Jun 6, 2013
"Fine for Its Purpose"
I needed a place to crash for the night and this fit the bill perfectly. Room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was adequate, in a pretty decent commercial avenue.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"Front desk staff and poor sound-proof wall"
The front desk staff is very cold and seems not quite willing to help. The wall of the room doesn't proof sound at all.
Other trip May 28, 2013
did not stay room was dirty sheets stained and not changed
8 night trip May 1, 2013
"Evansville overnight"
The stay was perfect, Except when we were checking out we had to wait until the desk clerk was done texting,And we weren't the only ones either
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
The beds were uncomfortable, very old mattresses, pillows were also old and flat. Service desk had no extra pillows. Night desk clerk unfriendly, didn't smile. The beds were so bad we left at 3:30 in the morning!
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"Close to shopping malls."
Bathtub faucet dripped all night.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2013
Peavler

"My 3 nights at Super 8 Evansville East."
Comfortable and restful. The absence of a restaurant within the hotel itself was the only inconvenience because we didn't have our own car to move around easily.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
FRANCIS
comfy beds ad great customer service. great location and convenience. really clean room .great price .
1 night trip Mar 3, 2014
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Evansville East

"Overnight Rest"
01/31/16 Tom H Kingsville
A travel stop along the way home. The hotel was clean and the room was comfortable. Flat screen TV, fridge and microwave were included. Breakfast was the standard fare including waffles. Restaurants are not within walking distance but there is a Subway, as well as theaters, nearby.
"Clean and Economical"
12/06/15 E4014PLmike Detroit, Michigan
If you need a room for the night with no frills but clean and safe, this is a good hotel. The safe is pleasant and for the price it is a good value.
"Never again"
12/04/15 dancU5193TZ Bella Vista, Arkansas
Room not stocked, dirty and toilet seat hanging on by one loose screw which was dangerous especially for disabled like us. Spend a few more dollars, we left next morning and stayed next two days at HOJO which was excellent.
"Very nice place for the price.I was very surprised!!Pretty..."
12/03/15 mzb724 Indianapolis, Indiana
Very nice place for the price.I was very surprised!!Pretty clean!!Very nice and friendly staff.I will definitely stay there again.
"Had to wait for staff to come check us in due to helping..."
11/14/15 juliesW1147IR Remer, Minnesota
Had to wait for staff to come check us in due to helping another customer but was quick to check me in as I needed bathroom and no public was available. Non smoking room but comforter had cigarette burns. It didn't smell like anyone had smoked in it though. Bath tub faucet was drippy. Other than that very comfy. Didn't eat breakfast there but coffee was good. Also didn't use internet so can't rate either of those.
"Ok"
11/10/15 407timikaw Nashville, Tennessee
Room was ok, could have used a iron and more cleaner. Other than that it was good...great location
"Visitor."
10/27/15 Rex E
This place although inexpensive barely makes it worth while. Needs lots of maintenance in the rooms. Pet friendly is great. We are pet owners. Barking dogs not great! No smoking room. Great. Desk clerk who sits directly outside in front of entrance doors smoking cigar. Not great. Side entrance door security needing room key to enter motel. Great. Anyone being able to walk in. Not great.
"A good place to stay overnight!"
10/14/15 nightingale1972 Terre Haute, Indiana, USA
We had difficulty finding a room on a Saturday night due to a Motley Cru concert in town, but we finally found the Super 8 on the east side. The room was fairly typical of motels, but it was clean. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. I was not able to log onto the internet. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The staff member who was at the desk the following morning was the most cheerful person I have met in the motel business.
"Super 8 in Evansville"
10/11/15 801geoffreys Naha, Japan
Pros: the room was very clean Staff were friendly and helpful Great price Cons: The was a toilet roll wedged between the bathroom fan and the ceiling and duct tape to repair lamps between beds...Come on guys, fix it right.
"Check room before purchase"
10/09/15 stephanierL9045CH Evansville, Indiana
My first room had bed bugs and a bad smell. I was moved to another room that was cleaner and free of bugs. I would check room before purchase or book your room somewhere else.