All hotels in Evansville, Indiana, United States of America
4600 E Morgan AveEvansvilleIN47715United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Dirty
    Bad breakfast
    Bad internet service
only stayed one night. stay was great. will stay there again. will be there once each week.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2013
john randolph
Room was ok, decent for price, people smoking the minute you walked out the door outside was BAD, guest and employees, should have smoking area farther away from main door. I don't smoke and it was nauseating.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
T.D.
"Good for a quick stay"
Staff was friendly, room was clean. Only hesitation was a pet smell, but that is understandable because pets are allowed to stay here.
2 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
CE
"Dirty Room"
Room was dirty. Bathroom was dirty. I slept with clothes on. Nasty.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
"Room condition"
Will not return to Super 8 again. Long dark hairs in bathtub, white towels & wash cloths were badly stained and though they may have been washed, they appeared dirty! wife & I refused to use them.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Jim C.
"not as good as the others"
outlets didnt not work near the bed to use for phone charger and computer charger. when we asked for more pillows they only had one extra. we have stayed at a super 8 before and it was much better then this one. there was also a used razor left in the tub my son brought to me.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
kelsey
"Weekend trip"
Hotel was quite satisfactory. Room decor was somewhat dated, but well supplied. Fridge, micro-wave & larger screen tv were appreciated. Bathroom was clean and updated sometime recently. Continental breakfast was somewhat limited, but adequate. Granddaughter was able to have her mandatory waffle - that made for good feelings.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Good value. Friendly staff"
You get what you pay for. Room was cleaner than the lobby and hallways would lead one to believe. Terrible wifi access and reception. Had a feeling that the management/franchisee has low standards for decor and the hotel suffers from a lack of modernization. It had the feel of a low rent mom and pop hotel that was struggling to make ends meet. Despite the outdated and poorly decorated common areas, the staff was very pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Munch
"Customer service"
When I arrived in the afternoon to settle in, the young desk clerk was not very friendly; she handed me a paper to sign, gave me the keys and room #. My son had asked her about the Wifi and she was rather curt in her response to him. I stayed for 2 nights; when I checked out on Saturday morning, there was a different young desk clerk sitting at the computer. She looked up at me and waited saying nothing. I told her I was checking out, handed her the keys and gave her my name. She made note and said ok. From both persons, there were never any hellos, welcome, have a safe trip, come again. I don't believe they even smiled. I am in a position to deal with the public all the time and I know what customer service is and this was not it. I had more of a friendly response from the housekeeper as I exited the room.
2 night business trip Jun 6, 2013
"Fine for Its Purpose"
I needed a place to crash for the night and this fit the bill perfectly. Room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was adequate, in a pretty decent commercial avenue.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"Front desk staff and poor sound-proof wall"
The front desk staff is very cold and seems not quite willing to help. The wall of the room doesn't proof sound at all.
Other trip May 28, 2013
did not stay room was dirty sheets stained and not changed
8 night trip May 1, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"My 3 nights at Super 8 Evansville East."
Comfortable and restful. The absence of a restaurant within the hotel itself was the only inconvenience because we didn't have our own car to move around easily.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
FRANCIS
comfy beds ad great customer service. great location and convenience. really clean room .great price .
1 night trip Mar 3, 2014
abalicious

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

1 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2016
Ky princess

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Evansville East

"Decent Hotel"
04/20/16 Steve G
As a budget hotel this met our needs. We had a king size bed and a desk. For the trip that I took it was what we needed, would have been nice to have had a better breakfast option or some better wifi.
"1 night business stay"
04/09/16 Jeremy S
Very nice location for the hotel, it's close to lots of businesses in town, but wasn't overly noisey or hard to find or get to. The room was suprisingly spacious. Nice bed., TV & armoire, desk, and a comfy chair with stool too. The room was very clean, no complaints there. The one negative I would say was the only ice machine was on the 1st floor, and as I was on the third floor, it was a trek to get ice. Also, some door slammed during the night and I noticed that my door too would slam quit hard and loudly if I let it go or pulled it too quickly.
"Evansville"
03/21/16 jodier704 Centralia, Illinois
I took my granddaughter to Evansville for some one on one time. She loved it and wants to go back. I enjoyed my stau. The price was great. It was a last minute trip and we choose super 8 instead of the motel down the road and I'm glad we did.
"Very difficult time connecting to internet. My associate..."
03/10/16 douglash229 Rush City, Minnesota
Very difficult time connecting to internet. My associate did not have trouble. My internet security turned out to be the issue. Actually since I have connected all over the country in all brands of hotels with ease, the problem wasn't my internet security, it was the internet service provider.
"it was WWF night at the super 8"
03/08/16 R8290UUthomasc Paducah, Kentucky
Normally my stay here is good but this time the people who were staying above me had a little bit to much to drink and decided to bang on the walls the floor and at one point and time their door. I was also by the staircase and they kept going in and out loudly. I stay at this place because I work at one of the local hospitals and need a place to sleep and shower. When you don't get off till 2000 and have to be up by 0500 to go to work sleep is important to you. I finally went to the front desk at 2300 and asked if there was anything he could do and he was to concerned with his laptop to do anything. Finally at around 0100 the drunks probably passed out. I got a full 4 hours of sleep before having to get up and go work my 12 hour shift.
"it was really kind of a horrible stay"
02/24/16 515curtisg Mount Vernon, Illinois
It's a little run down so prices were fair but you are a pet friendly hotel with this in mind you had guests complaining about the dog barking it's a 2 lb puppy that whines when we leave him but every time we got back because they called us the puppy was laying down the only time he barked was when I knocked on my door or jiggled the handle but in any case I didn't get offered a room turning on my second day and the breakfast was awful so in retro I guess I feel like I got charged go stay at a crappy customer serviced hotel that could be doing way better with the right attention and care
"Dirty, noisy and unsavory guests"
02/13/16 Dross7392y Nashville, Tennessee
If we hadn't been so tired, we would have changed motels in the middle of the night. The room was very unclean and we're pretty certain the sheets had not been changed after the last guests left. My wife had to clean the toilet seat before she could use the bathroom. When we called the front desk to request a new room, we were told that it wasn't possible......so we requested the room be cleaned and, again, were told it couldn't be done. In the wee hours of the morning, we were kept awake by noisy guests across the hall and had to endure the smell of cigarettes and marijuana. Calls for assistance to the front desk went unanswered. The next morning, when we checked-out, we requested a discount for the poor conditions and bad service, and the manager (owner?) said "No way. The room was fine and I will not give you any refunds!" Do yourself a favor and skip this Super 8. It's one of the worst motels we've ever seen.
"Overnight Rest"
01/31/16 Tom H Kingsville
A travel stop along the way home. The hotel was clean and the room was comfortable. Flat screen TV, fridge and microwave were included. Breakfast was the standard fare including waffles. Restaurants are not within walking distance but there is a Subway, as well as theaters, nearby.
"Clean and Economical"
12/06/15 E4014PLmike Detroit, Michigan
If you need a room for the night with no frills but clean and safe, this is a good hotel. The safe is pleasant and for the price it is a good value.
"Never again"
12/04/15 dancU5193TZ Bella Vista, Arkansas
Room not stocked, dirty and toilet seat hanging on by one loose screw which was dangerous especially for disabled like us. Spend a few more dollars, we left next morning and stayed next two days at HOJO which was excellent.