All hotels in Arkadelphia, Arkansas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here118 Valley St, I-30 Exit 78, Arkadelphia, AR, 71923, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.8
"Going down hill"
My wife and I stayed here last year and it was good, but this year the room wasn't very clean. Didn't even have a alarm clock in the room. Will not be staying here again.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
steve
"updates"
coffee pot and microwave needs updating and the smoke alarm beeps all night because it needs a new battery
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
renee
"pleasantly surprised"
To be honest for the price I paid I was not expecting the motel to be as good as it was. The Staff was friendly and helpful at check-in. When we went to our rooms the room was outdated a little but it was very clean. It was in a very good location. We have a son in college here and we will stay here everytime we come. a very good experience.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
BRETT
"Funny Smell"
Room was fairly clean but with an odd odor. Would not stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"good hotel"
Hotel was good, needs to be updated but was clean and rates were great.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"A Decent Hotel"
Great Mattresses. Weak Breakfast. But, Overall, a good business hotel.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
David Hips
"Good Value"
Quiet comfortable room. We did not care for the selection for the complimentary breakfast. Our coffee pot did not work so we got coffee In the brunch area.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Pat
Room was good but the hair dryer was old and did not work. Very disappointed in that when my hair was wet! Also no juices for breakfast.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
Carrell
"Adequate, good value for money"
The room was comfortable, the staff members were helpful, & the motel is close to the Interstate. It met our expectations.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
R. & J.
"Super 8 stay"
Good place to stay when traveling. Clean rooms, friendly staff. Will use again in the future.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Herb
Hotel met our needs for one night, probably won't go back. It was outdated and not the cleanest.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2013
Rooms were disgusting and smelled like stale smoke. Even the non smoking rooms.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Erin
Cable tv did not work. channels fuzzy. lock broken on door.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Super 8
They messed up our booking, when I paid for two rooms, and only got one room. So it was 7 people in one room, then I was charge an extra 40.00 for everyone to stay in the room, when it was not my fault. Worse experience ever.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
Jackson
"It is an older hotel but nice for the money."
The drain for the tub was very slow to drain. The hot tub was nasty and needed cleaned. The room was okay for the price.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Terry
"overnight stay for shopping trip"
the room was nice but the bed was hard
brian
"Could not complain"
We chose the Super 8 for location, as it was less than 5 miles from our early morning swim meet in Arkadelphia. The room was clean and the bed was as comfortable as could be expected. The front desk staff was very delightful, even at 9 P.M. when we checked in! We went swimming for an hour before the pool closed that night and it was also in good condition, clean and a good temperature. I have used the Super 8- Arkadelphia before and will continue to do so for purposes of swim meets. Oh, our phone was out of order.. But that didn't affect us any!
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"you get what you pay for"
The hotel was close to the college which is why I chose it. The price was great for a tight budget. The beds were uncomfortable and made it hard to sleep. The towels were stained with makeup?
Lydia
"good value"
check in was easy. wifi was easy. requesting late checkout was easy. i had a king bed and a tv. it wasn't a presidential palace but it's an inexpensive motel. it was perfectly fine. my only complaint was they didn't answer the front desk phone one out of 3 times i called them.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
dylan
"Great staff, mediocre hotel"
The room smelled musty as we opened the door. Upon further inspection, there was a hole in the tub enclosure, bad cover-up of mold on the bathroom ceiling and the towel bar beside the sink was coming out of the wall. The person at the desk couldn't have been more helpful though. We needed a ground floor room because of a handicapped guest. This was the last room available, so that may have been why the room was musty? We recommended the hotel because of the hotel staff, but I would say with the stipulation that the room was inspected before engaging it!
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Awful"
I ha grass growing through the carpet in my room
1 night business trip May 10, 2013
"Hard work that doesn't work"
The personnel worked hard in deplorable conditions. But I as a guest was very dissatisfied with the conditions.
3 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"Great for a cheap, reliable room"
I stayed here two nights over this last weekend and I have no complaints. Microwave, mini-fridge, comfortable bed, nice shower/bathroom, etc.
2 night business trip Feb 8, 2013
Just what & where we needed it. Clean & quiet. Good price.
2 night trip Feb 1, 2013
"Worst 2-night stay"
I know that you are taking a chance when ever you book a hotel no matter how many reviews you read but this was the worst 2-night stay during our 30 day trip. The wallpaper was coming off the wall in the room we stayed in and someone had plugged a hole in the bathroom ceiling with tissue paper.
2 night trip Oct 7, 2012
M
just need more hot breakfast food
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
"Get what you pay for"
God location, but this hotel needs work . The beds were so hard it felt like you were sleeping on a board.there was a hole in the shower wall with toilet paper stuck in it to fill the hole, also the wall in the bathroom was busted at the bottom.pool had no lights even though it was open until 10 at night. Not much of a breakfast. Will pay a little more and stay somewhere else next time.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2012
Darlene
"Nice hotel, nice people."
Very nice. Will use them again.
6 night family trip Jul 1, 2012
Randy
"Decent room for a great price"
Overall I was pleased with my stay herew. We went to float the river and the hotel was only about 300 yards from the shuttle to the river. We didn't pay much so I didn't expect much, the room was clean but you can tell all of the furnishings are older. The pool was also older however it seemed to be maintained. The only problem we had was that the mini fridge didnt work in the first room we were put in but the switched us once our room was cleaned. The location is right off the interstate and easy to find with many resturant choices within 5 miles and many within walking distance. (I highly recommend Fat Boys BBQ two doors down from the hotel)
2 night trip Jul 6, 2012
A. Daniel
"convenient to both colleges"
We were disappointed that the swimming pool was not ready. I was depending on the hair dryer to style my hair for an important event, and it did not work. Otherwise it was a very nice stay.
1 night trip May 11, 2012
"Only one night is enough"
It was a nice place to stay if you were only staying for one night like we were. The bed was the best of all. We slept so confortable we didn't want to get up the next morning. However, if you have older children, do not take them, the room isn't big enough. Thier was a hole in the shower, so we stuck a coffe filter in it. Over all it was ok, but not great.
Other trip May 14, 2012

1 night trip May 13, 2014
Gunnar Hansen
DK

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Arkadelphia Caddo Valley Area

"Keep looking, you can do better...."
04/20/15 Mark R Bay
The staff was friendly. The rooms are large enough, but are in need of updating. The bed was not very comfortable, though it seemed clean. The shower rod was loose, causing it to sag, which made the shower curtain slide open. The breakfast consisted of coffee, bread (for toast), waffles that could be toasted, and a few packaged muffins and sweet rolls. I was surprised that there was not juice present. There are too many economy priced hotels in the area to stay at this location again.
"Great Location for visiting Hot Springs"
03/24/15 JewelinaGarcia Dallas, Texas
We wanted to stay at a place that was out of the busy Hot Springs area, this was a great middle ground. Price was reasonable. Staff was helpful with suggestions on attractions in the area and restaurants to visit. The room was clean and was updated. They provide a reasonable breakfast also. Me and my family would stay here again.
"DO NOT GO TO THIS NASTY PLACE"
03/22/15 Laurie W Hiawatha
late getting in, didn't check the room went straight to bed. Woke up at 4 to plug in my cell phone. Moved night stand to find plug in and there mold on the wall. took pics no answer from manager when I called
"College visit"
02/18/15 Swagnuggets
Hotel was fine for the price. It was located a short distance from the interstate. We checked in shortly after midnight, so had to ring a bell for attendant. He was quick to arrive. He upgraded me to non-smoking as a courtesy. The room smelled fresh and clean when we entered. The room decor is old and in need of updating, but adequate for an overnight stay. My bed was very soft, the other was very firm. In room coffee, soap, and shampoo were provided. Breakfast was basically pre-packaged, store bought. There was nothing fresh, except the coffee and juices. Upon checkout, there was no attendant at the desk, only a sign they would return shortly.
"worst motel ever!!"
01/09/15 cyn37 Crossville, Tennessee
Rude manager. Absolutely no amenities to speak of. Smelly, thin towels, lights that don't work. Holes in the blankets, just a real dump. WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!!! Bed is hard as a rock.. no info for anything available in room at all....
"The hotel was not clean, the linens were in very bad shape..."
11/15/14 Sheila O Frankford
The hotel was not clean, the linens were in very bad shape and as for the breakfast there was not much there,,,, We will stray and find a better hotel in this location....
"Below Average Super 8 - Do Not Recommend!"
11/10/14 Eric S Branson, Missouri
I never have high expectations when I say in a Super 8, but many Super 8's have recently been improving. This one sadly hasn't caught up and is way below par. The room had a few updates, like head boards and bedspread, but that was about it. The sheets weren't long enough to fully cover the king sized bed and found my feet exposed many times during the night because the sheets wouldn't stay tucked in. The pillows were terrible. They felt like a piece of coarse stuffing material, similar to what they would use in a cheap stuffed toy. The room itself was in below average condition and needed a touch up of paint. The bathtub dripped all night! If it wasn't so late when we checked in I would have asked to move rooms. I'm not sure how the house keeping and staff didn't notice this issue before. It didn't seem to be a new problem. During the night I felt something crawling on me and was able to kill it. Not sure what it was, but it was a little black bug of some type. After this I didn't sleep much of the rest of the night. Overall it was a disappointing stay. We were also traveling with a pet. They had very little grassy areas. At the very end of the hotel in the corner they had a little grill for guest to use and a trash can. The area was littered with trash and debris it was disgusting. Of the economy hotels I've stayed in for 2014 this was my least favorite and would not stay here again if in the area. I know it's a bargain hotel, but basic quality at least needs to be met.
"not the best"
09/03/14 Jessica D Arkadelphia
The hotel itself was ok. They keep the air conditioning off when noone is staying in a room so it was sweltering hot in our room and took it all night to cool off. They need to monitor the drunks they have staying there. My kids couldn't enjoy the swimming pool because it was full of about 8 drunk older men and women.
"BEDBUGS!!!!"
08/30/14 eatenbybedbugs2014 Dallas, Texas
I'm not a hotel snob and don't mind staying at budget hotels but this place is truly a dump. My wife and I each have 50+ bedbug bites on us from 1 night here. Dirty room complete with used soap and shampoo left in the bathroom. Just a nasty filthy place. I've stayed in many hotels all over the world and I must say that this place is the absolute worst!! I would sleep in my car before staying here again! The health inspector really should visit. I'm sure they would be shut down.
"We had a bad experience on this trip so when we checked in..."
07/31/14 Nicholas K Independence
We had a bad experience on this trip so when we checked in we were HAPPY!!! Room is clean, towels are stocked and staff is friendly. Thank you all so much. I recommend the Super 8 in Hope, Arkansas to everyone.