All hotels in Fairview Heights, Illinois, United States of America
45 Ludwig Dr, Fairview Heights, IL, 62208, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Small, clean and secure"
Small, clean room, but it did the job just fine. Nice breakfast. Need your room card to enter hotel, so security is nice.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Ilan
"Get what you pay for"
went for a softball tournament, suited just fine for the price
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
Floors needed to be swept, but overall everything was good
2 night trip Jul 29, 2015
Jamall
"Super 8"
The room and hotel was nice, the other guest staying at the time we're VERY noisy and the staff at the hotel did nothing to quiet them down. The 1st night was after 1a.m. and the next night it was 2:30 a.m. We will not be staying there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Rachel
"Very Good Stay"
This is one of the better Super 8 Motels - I've stayed in a few that were just awful, this one in particular has wonderful staff, clean rooms and a great location!
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"I will never book this hotel again!!"
When we arrived at the hotel they had gave are room away. Then the customer service rep was very rude. The hotel itself was clean.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Shawntae
"Will look harder next time"
found items in the room as though the room was not cleaned thoroughly. Was okay for the night, but hotel looked somewhat different from their photos.
2 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
It was nice no complaints
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
brett
"Definitely wouldn't be my first choice...."
The staff was friendly & pleasant with the exception of the General Manager Julie. She was quite offensive. The location is great in terms of eating & shopping.
3 night trip May 20, 2015
Leon
"Nonsmoking room mix up"
If you want a nonsmoking room at this hotel property, make sure you put under details NONSMOKING ROOM when booking a room from hotels. We booked a nonsmoking room it was under the tiny details description but not on the actual title of the room itself. So we got to the hotel around 10pm or so and they gave away all the nonsmoking regular rooms. Lady says this happens all the time through hotels for some reason and advised us to call the hotel directly for a booking. My husband and I looked each other, because we have never had a problems ever booking through hotels. Thank goodness there was a nonsmoking suite still available and the lady gave us that one with no additional charge. But overall the stay was great. Very clean rooms and nice area to stay. Very comfortable mattress. I would stay here again but I'd double check the nonsmoking part in the details of my room when i would book in the future.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
The room was very clean and modern. I loved the picture above the bed. Room service actually paid attention to the "do not disturb" sign. We had a great stay!
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Takieshyanna
"Fit the bill"
Friendly staff
2 night family trip May 10, 2015
Nice place for the price.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
michael
"Ok for the price...wouldn't book again though"
The staff upon check in was rude and didn't want to accommodate the two rooms I booked on my credit card. The entire hotel smelled like a dirty ash tray. I booked a non smoking room and it still smelled like smoke. The water when you turned on the shower smelled like rotten eggs. I would never stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Medium quality at a medium price, nice people"
This was a serviceable hotel, with continental breakfast (apples, bananas, yogurt, pastries, waffles,coffee). Wish the coffee cups were a little bigger! Nice folks at the front desk, lots of restaurants within walking distance and a mall right down the street. Only problem was that the smoke alarm in my room started beeping loudly in the middle of the night...I guess they didn't replace the batteries often enough. I was traveling with a high school robotics team so we had 8 rooms total. We changed our travel plans at the last minute and left a day early, which was no problem.
4 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Kathleen
Nice place, 1 thing you should know is there is train tracks near hotel and freight trains come EARLY
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
P
The hotel was very dirty. The top floor was a 'smoking' floor but the whole hotel smelled of smoke.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"super 8"
Continental breakfast could be better
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Surprisingly enjoyable"
Great value. Awesome location. Nice room. Will return and book here if I'm ever in town again.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Jasmine
"mike"
They put me in a smoking room when my reservation was for a non smoking room. There were no other rooms available.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
michael
"January 2015 road trip"
Visit my son and daughter-in-law who were home from Germany. Motel stay was pleasant and uneventful as usual.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Nick
"OK but a little chilly"
The room was nice, but the heating unit was not working properly. We could not use it at all during our 2 day stay. If it had been any colder outside, it would have been very uncomfortable. After the room was serviced, we had to go ask for coffee and cups, since they had not been replaced.
2 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
Ross
"Great motel for the price."
The room was very nice and clean. The clerk at the front desk was great. There were several restaurants and shopping close by. We only stayed one night and if we are in the area again we would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Getaways"
Good, price is right would do it again
1 night trip Nov 28, 2014
Marty
"Non-Smoking? Not true"
While the room was non-smoking, the hallways, stairways, and the lobby were too smelly of cigarette smokes. People who were smoking outside of their rooms walked the halls, making 'non-smoking rooms' become smoke filled. We had to stuff rolled up towels under the doorway to keep the fumes out.
3 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
"Close to everything"
We were very happy with our room, very clean & quiet. Staff could have been a little more friendly (didn't even bother to look at you as walking in). If you needed them they were very helpful.
Response by Super 8 Fairview Heights, St. Louis
Thank you for writing a review. I am so sorry my staff didn't seam friendly when you arrived. I will make sure to remind them that we always need to greet the guest when they arrive. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and they were helpful after you arrived. Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip. Julie Martin General Manager
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Accommodating"
Staff was extremely accommodating, always. I had issues with smoke and they kindly moved and that was into a room that smelled of pet so they kindly moved me. Always pleasant, friendly and accommodating. Once I landed the room was clean and just fine.
Response by Super 8 Fairview Heights, St. Louis
Thank you for writing a review. I am sorry it took a couple tries to get you in a good room . I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you next time your in our area. Sincerely, Julie Martin General Manager
5 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Marcy
"clean rooms"
pleasant for the price. the room was very clean,and the staff was nice.
Response by Super 8 Fairview Heights, St. Louis
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again next time your in our area. Sincerely, Julie Martin
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
mbert
"Quick Stay"
Used this hotel for a one night stay, as we were going to be in St. Louis the next day. We have stayed here before and didn't hesitate on picking it again. It's approximately a 5 to 10 minute drive to the metro station where you can pick up the train to the city and park for free. The staff there was excellent and very friendly, the room looked freshly remodeled and was very clean. Room was not real large, but more than met our requirements. Also included in the reasonable price was a small fridge and microwave. The free continental breakfast had a waffle maker, fresh fruit,cereal, and breads. More than enough to get your day started. Hotel is located in a nice clean area, with at least 3 restaurants within walking distance and many more within a 5 to 10 minute drive. St. Clair Mall is just minutes away. If your looking for a nice place to stay in a great location, I highly recommend this Super 8 !!!
Response by Super 8 Fairview Heights, St. Louis
Thank you for choosing to stay again at the Fairview Heights Super 8. I am glad you enjoy staying with us and enjoy our great location. We hope to see you the next time your in the Fairview Heights area. Sincerely, Julie Martin General Manager
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Overnight for ballgame"
The Super 8 was older, but our room was very clean. The bed was comfy and the room was quiet. The gal at the front desk was very friendly. The breakfast area was very small and nothing to write home about. The rate was good and I would stay there again
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
Karol
"Why won't you stay here?"
Great location, great bed and shower--friendly staff--easy to ride the light rail into St Louis for the ball game and dozens of great places to eat
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Gerald
"Pleasantly Surprised!"
The hotel was in a great location. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was pleasant. For the price it was a good value.
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2014
"Not what we expected"
When arriving at this hotel it was very late, upon checkin our room had a terrible smell. When you are trying to transfer a sleeping 1 year old from the car at 2am smell is the least of your worries. After we were settled and I couldn't bear the smell I went to the front desk asking for air freshener, he offered to change us rooms but that was not an option as the baby was sleeping. Next morning the smell only seems stronger like rotting pizza! We all showered before leaving, there was mold where the walls and ceiling met and the shower curtian was slimey. Truly disappointing as we stay with super 8 often and this hotel does not live up to others. Two previous night were in another super 8 and was twice the quality.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Crystal
"Very Nice"
Breakfast was Awesome! Hotel was very nice and clean. Room was very comfortable. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
The hotel and room were very clean, quiet, and comfortable. The staff was excellent!
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Good night's stay for the cost"
The room was clean, the hotel close to the highway and other POI. We would stay here again
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
The humidity was horrid but not hotel's fault. Staff were outstanding.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Joyce
"Won't stay there again"
The hotel lobby had a bad odor, the elevator smelled strongly of stale cigarettes and the room was not cleaned well. The only positive experience was the gentleman at the front desk.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
The hotel staff was very friendly and our room was clean and comfortable. The hotel was conveniently located.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Good value for cost of multiple night stay ...
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Q
"Overnight stay for the Grand"
Our stay was so we could participate at the Grand in Sparta. Motel was comfortable and the breakfast hit the spot. About a 40 minute ride to the WSRC at Sparta.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Handy to interstate, shopping, restaurants."
Was surprised and pleased by cleanliness and helpful staff. Room was excellent for price, it was quiet for being in such a busy location, breakfast bar was a little disappointing (few choices).
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
It looked like the hotel had been remodeled. New carpet, beds and linens.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
"Does the trick"
Elevator was out. There was nobody around on my arrival I waited about 5 mins. Only one employee on at 8pm and he was caring for guests and had to take the stairs as the elevator was out. Employees were all very friendly. Rooms were comfortable. Nice to have Microwave and Fridge in room. Rooms could use some TLC. Touch up paint and a little better cleaning but for the price it was just fine.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
Shawn
"pleasant staff"
Enjoyed--close to places we wanted to be--no problems.
3 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
HMC
"Good For A Night"
I was in the area for a job interview, the front desk staff was nice and helpful, I came in early on red eye flight and they let me have my room 5 hours before check-in time. Overall, the hotel is a bit old and run down, but for 1-2 nights it is fine if you only need a no frills place to sleep. Several good restaurants on the same stretch of frontage road along with several other hotels of higher grade, but I expect that cost $40-50 more per night. Bed and room were fine, just has that old feeling to it.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Doug
"Close to where we wanted to do things"
TV and light did not work in our room so we had to move all our things to a different room. Some one above our room over run the tub and we had water coming from our ceiling in the bath room.Ice maching was broke the first day of our stay it was fixed by day 2.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Harlan
"Great location and great service"
The only thing I disliked was that I wasn't able to open my window and let fresh air in. Everything was great for the price.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
TJ
"Worth every penny!"
Nice hotel for the right price. Near all the shopping and eating areas needed. Only knock is the cooling for the roomwas a bit weak but everything was great!
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Reasonable value"
Stayed here at 2 different times within 4 day period and hotel was clean and located next to a Houlihans and across from an Olive Garden restaurant. Only negatives would be no pool, doors are not automatic when you need to bring in luggage and the breakfast is barebones continental.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014