All hotels in Fairview Heights, Illinois, United States of America
45 Ludwig Dr, Fairview Heights, IL, 62208, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Sufficient and great location."
We enjoyed our experience here. The rooms were fine and breakfast wasn't too bad. You can't beat the price and location. We were on the first floor and there seemed to be a lot of noise until about 1030 pm. Other than that it was great! Will stay again!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Sara
Very good stay
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
george
"Great place to stop for the night."
We were on route from Florida to Salt Lake City and stopped in St. Louis for the night. This is a perfectly fine hotel to stop at with the family. The room had an odd smell to it, but otherwise everything else about the visit was excellent. The breakfast area was clean and the staff were very courteous. I would definitely stop here again on my way through.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2013
Greg
"Pleasnatly surprised"
We were just looking for an overnight stop over on a long trip, and I did not expect much for the rate we got. I was impressed by the surrounding neighborhood, there were many dining options within close walking distance of the hotel, as well as some entertainment options very close by as well. I really enjoyed the breakfast that was served too.
Response by Super 8 Fairview Heights, St. Louis
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for the Fairview Heights Super 8. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again when you travel thru out great city. Julie Martin General Manager
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Marc
"Needed hotel close to St. Louis"
The location of the hotel was great we went to a Cardinal game the night we stayed. It was very convenient to get to.
Response by Super 8 Fairview Heights, St. Louis
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairivew Heights Super 8 when coming to watch the St. Louis Cardinals. We hope to see you again next season . Julie Martin General Manager
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"comfy bed,very basic room"
This wasn't as nice as most hotels in this chain. The hotel was old and very basic, but the bed was very comfortable. I thought the hotel was closer to public transportation, so it was kind of inconvenient for downtown STL. The free morning breakfast was not good. And there was a dirty shirt from previous guest behind the bathroom door when we checked in.
Response by Super 8 Fairview Heights, St. Louis
Thank you for staying at our Super 8. I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay and that there were problems with your room. We work hard to make sure our rooms are clean and I am sorry that was not the case during your stop. We are getting ready to go thru a major update this winter with new furnishings and mattresses. We hope you will give us another chance next time your in the Fairview Heights area. Julie Martin General Manager
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Not bad"
It was a Nice place, clean comfortable. Staff was nice.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Judie
"Basic, but satisfactory"
Nothing fancy about this place. However, it was clean, relatively comfortable, very well located for people travelling through St. Louis. Room was a little small but nothing horrible. I'd probably stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"oldie but a goodie"
Sure its an older hotel but the staff was awesome, the room was clean and breakfast was just enough to get us on our way! What more do you need for an overnight stay? Thanks super 8!
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2013
Nicholas
"Great stay for the price"
Great stay. The room was clean and the Super 8 was the cheapest in the area. The room was nothing fancy but worked well for my family. The location is ideal as many restaurants and shops are within walking distance. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 3, 2013
"Nice and clean hotel close to all tourist sites"
Room was very clean. Staff extra friendly and helpful. Breakfast area was very clean and well supplied.would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
peggy
"Handy access to I-64 and St. Louis"
Clean, comfortable room; good location for easy access to MetroLink and downtown St. Louis. Quiet area makes for a relaxing stay!
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Nice hotel near a wonderful food source"
It was wonderful! The bed was okay, semi-comfortable. No bugs in the room, nice air control, bathroom was clean and nice. Overall a really good stay. I would recommend it to others.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Felicia
good value
2 night trip Jun 19, 2013
"Nice motel for overnight stay."
We have stayed at this motel on several occasions. It is clean, comfortable, and close to shops, restaurants, and the MetroLink.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
"Never Again"
Well I stayed there while I met my family and brought my kids to stay for the summer. The room looked nice online, but none of the furniture in the room matched. The iron stopped working, the floors in the hallway where stained and had a bad smell.. The air conditioner went off a few times. I guess for the price if you're just stopping by and need to stay a night it's ok but not like a vacation spot. The staff was friendly
Response by Super 8 Fairview Heights, St. Louis
Thank you for taking the time to review our Super 8 . I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. We take our reviews serious and are working hard to improve your problems. We are curreintly getting ready for a remodel this fall ofn all of our furnishings, carpet, and bedding. We hope you will give us another chance in the future. Sincerely, Julie Martin General Manager
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2013
Melanie
"too small"
The price was to high for the small room. The bed was uncomfortable. I didn't get any sleep on that uncomfortable bed. I will never stay there again. I checked out the next morning and went to a much nicer hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2013
Disappointed
Much nicer than the two across the street. We will stay with you every time we come to visit the grandkids. When we mentioned noise in the A/C, the unit was replaced that day, no questions asked. Great service.
3 night family trip May 25, 2013
"Nice place, good location."
This is a very convenient place to stay for the "veteran" Cardinal fan. Close to restaurants, easy access to the MetroLink ride to the ballpark, and close enough to downtown St. Louis that a trip to town is not a problem. Reasonable price and comfortable.
Other trip May 24, 2013
"Driving through."
Comfortable, nice lobby, didn't care for staff not very professional at check in, did not feel welcome.
Other trip Apr 23, 2013
"Dear Staff, Dirty Room"
The location is superb for our purposes of visiting friends, going out to eat, and shopping. We have stayed at this hotel before and will do so again because of the price and the location. However, this time the hotel room was dirty, corners were full of dust, the toilet kept running and needed constant jiggling, one pillow case was dirty, the carpet needed vacuuming, all furniture and fistures needed dusting, and the room just needed better cleaning for subsequent guests with greater attention to detail. The staff was wonderful, especially the staff in the front office. The breakfast and the serving personnel were great. There is great ease of parking and accessibility to the room. The hallway and other environs were quiet and relaxing. We will stay there gain, but the next time we hope we have a cleaner room.
Other trip Apr 17, 2013
"I Was Impressed"
I needed an affordable room to stay in and I wasn't sure what to expect. When I got the hotel, I was impressed. The lobby was really nice and the room was comfortable. The location was right next to Planet Fitness and a variety of restaurants. I wish there was a shuttle to go to the mall which was not far away....Overall my stay was great and I will be booking the hotel in the future.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2013
"I will be back"
I love the location. The hotel is surrounded by shopping centers and restaurants. 15-20 minutes from St. Louis. Fitness center is located next door. I plan go back for a girls getaway with friends.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2013
LaToya
"Most disgusting room I've ever had"
Room was old and filthy. Stains on carpeting and showered with my socks on because it looked unsanitary. There were ashes and a cigarette butt on the floor between the bed and nightstand and it smelled awful. NOT even worth the cheap price it was.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2013
";("
disapointed.......
2 night romance trip Mar 8, 2013
ken
"January 2013"
I was pleased with the hotel, overall. We will stay there again.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
"you get what you pay for"
Beds were dense and uncomfortable. Pillows were terrible. We were locked out of room on two occasions and had to have our keys reformatted. Persons at desk did not even offer an apology for the inconvenience. While location is quite convenient, there are other places nearby .......The refrig and microwave are nice to have but again there are other locations that have them available.
3 night trip Jan 4, 2013
"met our needs"
We only needed a place to sleep, since we were at a convention all weekend and away from the hotel. It was only 15 minutes from the Edward Dome Convention Center. It was safe secure and clean.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
"close yo the hospiyal"
good for me room was kind of small but otherwise no problems.
4 night trip Oct 29, 2012
"Conveniently Located"
Service was good, but the cleanliness was poor. Trash can lids at breakfast area were filthy.
3 night trip Oct 18, 2012
"Just okay"
Neighborhood is safe. Smells a bit. I stay in budget hotels all the time and this is the first time the thought has crossed my mind - "why can't they maintain this place a little better?" Overall cleanliness was just okay. Not much insight here, but this place was slightly disappointing considering the solid overall reviews.
2 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2012
Brad
"close to St Louis and reasonable"
I was satisfied.You get what you pay for.Great location and friendly staff.Rooms are small and a bit outdated,but okay.Hotel had a bit of a smell to it.You could tell the hotel was pet friendly!
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
"September 9th"
The hotels location of the hotel convenient, the staff were friendly, the room comfortable, and we enjoyed breakfast. So overall the Hotel meet my needs!
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
"Good with minor inconveniences"
Bed was hard but acceptable for one night. Toilet water ran at 2-3 minute intervals throughout the night so sleep was disturbed. Attentive front desk staff.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Debbie
My stay was comfortable the room was nice and clean.
Business trip Aug 27, 2012
"Good for it's purpose- that's really all I can say"
My husband and I booked the Super 8 Fairview Heights for our trip to St. Louis because it was affordable and he used to live in the area. When we travel, we only really look for a safe, comfy room within a decent drive from or destination... and breakfast is always nice. The location was in a busy little area near a mall, stores, and restaurants. The front desk staff was always friendly. The breakfast was standard- waffles, cereal, yogurt, toast, and bagels. Not bad. The room we stayed in seemed to be muggy and damp the whole 6 days we were there. We weren't in it long enough to complain about it, mostly because we didn't feel like switching rooms (so I guess it wasn't that big of a problem). The bed was a little hard, but that's just my taste. All in all, our stay was decent and what we were looking for- good price, decent location, and a place to sleep.
Other trip Aug 24, 2012
Ashlie
"convenient, comfortable, clean"
Good location, close to shopping and restaurants.
Other trip Aug 3, 2012