All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America
501 Chestnut Ridge Rd, Morgantown, WV, 26505, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A little dated, but comfy rooms"
Hotel was a little dated, but I shop with other things in mind. I look for comfort, safety, location to other interests, etc. The elevator was SLOW and dark, the carpets were older but the room was very clean and comfortable. I was there for medical reasons so it was close to the hospital and easy to find. I would stay again as long as the rate was good. Nice gent at the front desk let us check in an hour early so we could drop off our bags and head over to the hospital. I didn't have time to try out the breakfast, but it smelled nice.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Ask if there will be a place to park...."
Hotel is showing wear, but the room was spacious and comfortable. Biggest surprise and disappointment was that they had allowed several tractor trailers to use the rear parking lot, completely blocking it off for use by their guests. As a result, there was no place to park on property. I had to park in a grassy field (that was muddy, thanks to recent rain) well behind the hotel. I didn't feel good about leaving my car in that poorly lit area. When I asked the front desk clerk about the parking situation, he could not have cared less.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
JoLynn
"Nice hotel but needs a little updating."
Stayed here with family for my daughter's graduation from WVU. Had 3 rooms reserved and they put us on two different floors at opposite ends of the hotel, after I had called to request the rooms be close together. The hotel was nice, but the furniture was run down. Beds are comfortable. The clock on my night stand was broken. Would stay again for the price though.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
nancy
"Smokey"
Stayed at this hotel a few times before,was disappointed this time hotel smelled of cigarettes threw out lobby,room smelled smoke through out the night.i feel no smoking policy should be enforced it clearly wasn't.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
"Room was OK"
Our stay was to visit family. The room was clean and nice except for a few ants in our room on the the 3rd floor. We did not have any food in our room to attract the ants. The hotel location was excellent and near our family. We did not eat breakfast there as it was very busy and there was a very limited selection. Otherwise our stay was good for the short time we were there.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"I'd stay again"
Would recommend. Elevator number too dark which made difficult to see but that's an easy fix.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Great beds, sheets and towels. Friendly and helpful staff. Quiet.
Good location. Room was clean and comfortable. Service was good. Accept I think someone ran over my eyeliner with a vacuum cleaner by accident. (Big black spot on carpet). They did not tell me.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Nice hotel close to West Virginia University"
This is our second time staying at Euro Suites. The staff here is always very friendly and helpful. My only complaint is that one of the treadmills in the fitness room is very loud. It was loud when we were there last fall, and it's still loud. It's still usable, it just makes a lot of noise.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Sue
"Not Bad for Hotel Right Inside Town"
We were in town for a formal tour of WVU. The Continental Breakfast was surprisingly good, friendly staff, ample parking, great amenities, high quality towels and bed linen, and excellent shower head that was like getting a quick massage. The only thing I can say was unpleasant was the door would stick and it was loud when you opened it. And there was mold on the bottom of the inside shower curtain.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
"Wonderful place to rest after 12 hours at hospital"
I stayed for 4 nights because my husband had open heart surgery. The room was just wonderful. After spending 10 - 12 hours a day at the hospital, it was so nice to come back to my hotel room to rest. I always had breakfast before I went to the hospital. There were alot of different food items to choose from. It would recommend anyone to get a room at the Euro Suites.
2 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
Marguerite
"Close to campus"
The staff was friendly. The main area was clean and very nice in appearance. The room was much bigger than expected. It was comfortable for a family of four to move about and have personal space.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
TJ
"close to Med school"
Nice staff,clean,close to the Med School. Close to food establishments. Fairly Priced.
GA
"Nice home away from home."
When my son forgot his clothing for an interview...hotel staff coached me about solutions nearby .
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Ok, but no return visit planned"
Not what I expected. After weighing pros and cons, and all of the little things that went wrong I would not go back. It is difficult to get into and out of as it is almost on a corner of a busy street with a stop light. Lots of traffic. I wrote a long review on Trip Advisor
1 night trip Jan 28, 2015
Spacious suite. Had everything that I needed. I have stayed there twice in the last few months and found it to be a nice place to stay.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"2nd stay at this hotel/total disappointment"
I have stayed at this hotel once before approximately a year earlier. It's unfortunate for me to have to say that last year I rated it 3 1/2 stars and this year it dropped to at least 2 1/2 and that might be generous. The first hotel room that was given to me smelled like cigarettes so I immediately asked for a different one. The front desk clerk seemed very nice however he was more interested in his employee friends then waiting on customers. I have to say I'm just extremely disappointed because my first stay a year ago was really great. And the icing on the cake was all the dust all over everything in the bathroom. Yuck!
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
traveler
"Nice hotel and staff"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It was very clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful. The lounge area is very nice.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Debbie
"Nice place!"
We recently stayed at the Euo Suites for a fund raiser in the area. Great location-----helpful staff--
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Shelley
"as expected"
it was fine
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Average!"
Front desk staff was not very interested or "engaged" during our check in process; not very informative to the amenities offered or available.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Like a cozy apartment"
Having a separate living room makes for a comfortable stay if you are spending very much time in the room.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Debi.303
"I enjoyed my stay"
I was impressed with how large and spacious the room was. The room was clean and i was comfortable
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
carla
Great for a family. Would be fantastic for a WVU football game. Pretty good breakfast too
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Euro Scores!"
Spacious, clean and fairly priced
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
Very nice hotel personnel. Welcoming, very willing to help. Kept my accommodations clean. Very comfortable and welcoming.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Happy customer... will go back any time!"
I have stayed at Euro Suites Hotel for the past few months. Always pleased. Nice accommodations for the price. Fair free breakfast. Spacious rooms... love that! Internet a bit weak in the room, but moving to living room side is fine. Use the fridge & microwave all the time.
2 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Jorge
"Euro Suites Stay"
Very nice room. I will stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Willie
"Convenient, clean, affordable."
Overnight stay was very comfortable. Quiet heater, nice size room. Breakfast provided a variety of hot and cold foods with fresh fruit. Definitely stay at the Euro Suites again.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Nan
"Weekend visit."
The staff was wonderful! The hotel smells like cigarette smoke in the halls, the room wasn't quite as bad. Very comfortable and spacious room. This would be great for a family stay.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
"Decent stay for the price. Friendly staff."
Decent stay for the price and real friendly and helpful staff. No issues at all. The 1st floor did have a distinct odor near my room but all in all not bad
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
Keith
Room was nice & spacious, loved the hot cookies at the front desk when we checked in. Ice cold water waiting in the gym when you finished. I was looking forward to the appetizers served in the lounge but it chips, dip and a mozzarella stick.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
Jeremy
"Love the comfortable beds!"
We were visiting my son and daughter-in-law, who are both students at West Virginia University, and this hotel was very close and convenient. We stayed two nights, and the bed in our room was probably the most comfortable hotel bed we have ever slept in! We have a waterbed at home, so usually hotel beds are way too hard. We slept just as well at the Euro Suites as we do at home.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Sue
Good stay. Hospitality good by the staff. Lots of room in suites.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Very nice. Enjoyed my stay."
The only thing I didn't care for was that I couldn't control the room temperature. It got very warm in the room at night. Other than that the room was clean as well as the rest of the hotel that I seen. I will definitely go back in the future.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Hotel close to basketball colliseum"
Very pleasant stay and very comfortable room. Enjoyed breakfast daily. Hotel near shopping areas and the basketball colliseum.
"Very nice hotel across from the WVU Medical Center"
Very clean room and a great continental breakfast. Easy access to restaurants.
KC
Convenient location. Rooms need some upgrading .bathroom door pealing. Climate control was cold or hot not much in between
Nice, but beds were hard, and breakfast wasn't much.
Excellent choice for a large family. That's all I have to say.
"Wonderful wheelchair accessible rooms!"
My husband and I travel to Morgantown for his Doctor appointments and this was our first stay a Euro Suits and I was impressed. Usually a "wheelchair accessible" room is very tight for his electric wheelchair, however, this room was wonderful. Lots of room and easy for him to navigate. We had no tv remote,but a call to front desk took care of this immediately. The staff were very nice and helpful. We will be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
"Nice place...Good pruice"
I stayed at the Euro Suites Hotel while visiting my daughter at WVU. The location is great and the hotel was clean and in good repair. It is a great value for the price. I will definitely be staying there again.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
david
"Switched to Euro Suites after my first stay."
I have now changed my stays to Euro Suites from another hotels nearby for various reasons: nice room for the price; small fridge for longer stays (4 days for me); nice & cozy living room space, separate from main bedroom. Helpful and professional staff. Parking a bit tight, but can live with that. Nice amenities. Did I mention excellent bang for the buck? I just book my next 4 day stay at Euro Suites...again..and again..
3 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Jorge
"you wont be disappointed"
Well Worth the money,no problems and comfortable. will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
"Good Value!"
Good value for the money and location! Room was clean, linens were fresh and room was spacious. Free appetizers and drinks offered in the evening was a surprise and a welcome treat. Will stay there again if we're in the area.
2 night trip with friends Nov 3, 2014
Evelyn
"spacious, reasonably priced hotel"
Nice hotel near WVU with room for 5 in every suite. Could use a bit more light fixtures. Breakfast was fine with fresh waffle maker.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
"Very comfortable accommodations"
Very convenient hotel to WVU. Bed was extremely comfortable. highly recommend. Room was very clean and spacious.
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
"Good stay in Morgantown"
Liked that they give you a suite, with two rooms. That way, if you stay up late or get up early, you can be in the other room without bothering your spouse. Also liked the free, no hassle wi-fi. Another minor detail - they give you two free bottled waters.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Out of all the hotels I've stayed in, this was the best.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
laura
My brother and I had a suite for 3 nights which we found comfortable and matched to our needs. There was a door between the bedroom and sitting room, both of which had a television, which allowed my brother to turn in early which I could work without disturbing him.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014