All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America

Great room
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Perfect for WVU visit"
Right across from Evansdale campus and close to downtown campus. Very nice hotel and staff. I would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2016
The Eurosuites staff are very friendly, rooms are large, and reasonably priced.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
"Good deal"
Nice, spacious. Good deal for the price.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
short stay since the reason was surgery at Ruby early the next day
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2016
Gerardo M.
"Good place to stay in Morgantown."
Very pleasantly surprised. Room was huge and very clean. Décor in the lobby is interesting to say the least. We did have a bit of noise at night from ambulances since the hotel is across the street.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2016
Judith
We were in town for the WVU high school honors bands and had booked a king suite. Our 14 year old son was going to sleep on the sofa bed. When we arrived the sofa bed was not very comfortable so we asked the front desk if we could switch rooms. They did not hesitate at all. They moved us to a two queen bed suite. It ended up being perfect for us. We were close to WVU and they were wonderful.
2 night family trip Feb 11, 2016
No problems. Roomy & comfortable.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2016
"Polite staff but too hot in rooms"
Overall hotel was OK, however they should note that temperature control in rooms is only heat in winter and cool in summer. We had two unusually warm days and the rooms were very warm at best. We actually had them turn off the room heat completely and then had to open a window (which thankfully did open). But then had to hear all the outside noise which was considerable being next to a major trauma center. Will say the staff was very polite and tried their best to help us, including two room moves to find a cooler room.
2 night family trip Feb 2, 2016
"Unpleasant Stay"
As soon as we walked in our room, we noticed a very unpleasant smell. We soon realized it was coming from the closet, all of the linens and the rug. I spoke to the person at the desk. She sent someone to spray the rugs. It did not help. The smell was very musty and very obnoxious. In sddition, the bar closed each night before 7pm so we couldnt even enjoy the rest of the hotel. We do not plan on staying there next year.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2016
Cynthia
"Cold"
The room was cold. We had to get a heater and an extra blanket. The breakfast was a joke.
1 night family trip Jan 13, 2016
Very satisfied
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2016
"Spacious and clean!"
We had a great room that was very spacious and clean. The staff at the front lobby area was terrific when we checked in. We paid less here than at another chain hotel where we would have had a standard room - this was so much better. Only complaint is that the curtains do not pull shut and there are lights outside that shine into room.
Other trip Dec 9, 2015
"Spacious suite close to WVU and walking to dining"
Hotel was very nice on the inside, though looks a bit dates from the outside. Suite was large with fridge, microwave, coffee-maker. Beds, shower, AC all very comfortable. Room was quiet even though had busy streets around. Fairly good free breakfast, nice bar area. Could use a second elevator but stairs were also convenient enough. Great location in town short drive to WVU Evansdale and Stadium. Nice restaurants in walking distance.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
"close to hospital"
The hotel was clean and well kept, except for one thing the 2 used condoms behind the night stand between the beds. I notified the night staff and the situation was corrected. parking area could use better lighting access to rear entrance very dark and difficult to manage.
Other trip Nov 6, 2015
Walter
"Extra safe rooms"
Everything was nice. Especially for it being in a college town. I did not like when we opened the hide away bed, the previous person who used it ate something with sesame seeds on it and they were still there. Confused that it may have once been a retirement home or something. There was a sit down shower. Almost impossible for my husband and son to maneuver in the shower. There was also an emergency button in the bathroom. Very odd. The man at the desk was very nice but now that I think about it, he never gave me a receipt for my room.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
Susann
"Fantastic"
Every time we come to Morgantown, we always stay at the Euro Suites. It is by far, the best hotel in the area.
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
Went college shopping to see WVU and this hotel was great. Large clean rooms and friendly service. Will definitely be back!
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Caren
Pull out bed was not comfortable, also something easy vibrating like a fan the entire second night .our vent in the bathroom wasn't on .so I have no idea where it was coming from but kept me awake .
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Great hotel. It's locally owned. The room was huge and nicely furnished. Any time I'm back in Morgantown I will definitely use this hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
Arthur
very impressed. comfortable room. nice staff. good quality furniture and bathroom necessities
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
There was no toilet paper in my room and no hairdryer. There was a sign saying I should enjoy the "luxurious bathrobe" but there were no bathrobes. The hotel is very very run down.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Morgantown visit"
The room was clean but was very musty smelling. The service was very prompt when we requested service to the room. The location was perfect for our needs.
3 night family trip Sep 22, 2015
"So So Hotel"
This hotel is starting to show some wear. The beds were terrific and we got a good response from the staff when we reported that the over the bed lights were flickering, they came right up and fixed it. We were surprised to find so much dirt and crumbs when we had to move the night table to try to find my wife’s earing post. It was disgusting! The second floor carpet need cleaning and our room had a musty smell and no eggs for breakfast All and all I guess you get what you pay for. Thanks
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
"Enjoyable stay"
Our stay at Euro Suites was good, service at check-in was prompt and we found the room in good condition, very spacious and comfortable. Would recommend this hotel to others.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Brenda
Very comfortable beds
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
An excellent hotel with all the amenities we needed.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Kate
"Nice place!"
Nice place!
4 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
MICHAEL
"nice hotel right next to WVU campus"
A little hard the get out in traffic from hotel other than that nice place I had a suite room which gives you a living room and hallway back to bedroom. clean room comfy bed big bathroom
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Band Spotting"
The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. Very comfortable beds. I think they updated the carpeting in the common areas because it no longer smells like cigarettes. It was a great stay!
1 night trip Aug 13, 2015
Room was ok - nothing spectacular. Irritating that you have to book both fri and sat nights for home football games
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Nice on the inside...If you can get that far..."
I travel to Morgantown at least once a month and this was my first stay here. The property has a few issues but my first floor room was very nice. I was a little wary when I first arrived because there were a group of guests drinking beer from a cooler and crowded around the front entrance. It seemed odd to me that the hotel would want that image out front. If I had not already paid I would have left for another hotel. Not sure I will be back... It was a rough crowd. Especially odd is the fact that this is a suite hotel with two televisions in each room and refrigerator... So why be out front with a cooler?
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
"Unplanned stay in Morgantown"
Hotel is great. Only complaint was helicopters in and out to hospital all night. Hotel appeared to be in flight path. Staff was great. Had family member unexpectedly admitted to the hospital.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
"Very nice room close to the University hospital."
Room was very spacious. Beds and bath were immaculate. Had to turn down the air conditioning - with time the room became more comfortable.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Nice but smelled old"
Staff fantastic, lobby, bar and breakfast area fantastic. Great televisions and I liked the sitting room with TV and door that closed because I stay up later than my sister. The beds were comfortable. The only complaint I have is that the room smelled musty. Like an old house and the air conditioner didn't work like it should.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Nice hotel close to WVU stadium"
My parents and I stayed 1 night at Euro Suites in an "accessible" 2-room suite. Check in was a breeze, the room was quite comfortable (even the sofa bed!), and the breakfast was quite adequate. The young lady who tends the on-site bar was extremely helpful when I was trying to track down some reasonably priced wine for us. It would be a great place to stay for WVU home football games as it's within walking distance of stadium. The only real down-side of the hotel is access from the street. If you're coming from the direction of the WVU coliseum, you've got to turn left, across 3 lanes of traffic, that's within 200 ft or so of a traffic-light-controlled intersection. Getting out of the parking lot is another challenge. It's somewhat easier to leave through the parking lot of a bank located behind the hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Phyllis L
"College Visiting"
Easy to find; close to WVU, restaurants, shopping; staff was very helpful; liked the separated bedroom/living room
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
College Visitor
"Nice place to stay"
Quick trip, but hotel was clean, comfortable, and had a lot of food options around it.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Great stay for Mt Fest"
We stay here every year for Mt Fest and love this hotel!
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Sherri
Had a nice time with family. Happy hour at the bar was nice. Breakfast was pretty good.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Good Option near Hospital"
Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Staff is efficient. Location is good as there are decent bars and restaurants in the area. Access can be difficult, even using the access through the adjacent bank parking lot. The quality of the breakfast is good, and the selection of high-carbohydrate options is excellent, from waffles to cereal to bagels to pastries. However, protein choices are limited to yogurt, hard boiled eggs, and microwaved breakfast sandwiches. The 'happy hour' food is limited; alcoholic drinks are about the same as a local bar - soft drinks are free. Overall it is a very good hotel, but a step or two behind a well-run Embassy Suites.
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Excellent hotel, perfect location for WVU visits. Within walking distance to quite a few restaurants. The only improvement would be breakfast, it is a typical carb heavy hotel breakfast - but well stocked and tasty. It would be nice to have a few more healthy options, besides cold cereal, yogurt, and bananas.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Shawn
"A little dated, but comfy rooms"
Hotel was a little dated, but I shop with other things in mind. I look for comfort, safety, location to other interests, etc. The elevator was SLOW and dark, the carpets were older but the room was very clean and comfortable. I was there for medical reasons so it was close to the hospital and easy to find. I would stay again as long as the rate was good. Nice gent at the front desk let us check in an hour early so we could drop off our bags and head over to the hospital. I didn't have time to try out the breakfast, but it smelled nice.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Ask if there will be a place to park...."
Hotel is showing wear, but the room was spacious and comfortable. Biggest surprise and disappointment was that they had allowed several tractor trailers to use the rear parking lot, completely blocking it off for use by their guests. As a result, there was no place to park on property. I had to park in a grassy field (that was muddy, thanks to recent rain) well behind the hotel. I didn't feel good about leaving my car in that poorly lit area. When I asked the front desk clerk about the parking situation, he could not have cared less.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
JoLynn
"Nice location, comfy beds"
Easy attentive check-in to comfortable suite with "living area" in front and two queen beds in the bedroom. Nice, quiet stay. The tub in bathroom was functional but has seen better days and a closet handle was missing, but otherwise all was fine.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
mama H
"Nice hotel, but priced too high"
The staff of this hotel was great. They were helpful and accommodating! Continental breakfast was okay, coffee was excellent, and close to many restaurants and shopping. But, Parking was horrible. Four large motocross tractor trailers took up a majority of the spaces. Staff told us to park in a fire zone or in the bank parking lot beside the hotel. You could not get out on the main street so you had to go through a bank parking lot to get to a traffic light. There was an odor of BO in the hall way of the floor we stayed on.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Nice hotel for an overnight stay on the way to DC."
Clean, nice and free breakfast. Restaurants are close by. Good place to stay. We have stayed there 3 times. Good price.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
"Nice hotel but needs a little updating."
Stayed here with family for my daughter's graduation from WVU. Had 3 rooms reserved and they put us on two different floors at opposite ends of the hotel, after I had called to request the rooms be close together. The hotel was nice, but the furniture was run down. Beds are comfortable. The clock on my night stand was broken. Would stay again for the price though.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
nancy
Very homey atmosphere. Staff polite and helpful with all needs
Other trip May 14, 2015
"Smokey"
Stayed at this hotel a few times before,was disappointed this time hotel smelled of cigarettes threw out lobby,room smelled smoke through out the night.i feel no smoking policy should be enforced it clearly wasn't.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
"Great choice when visiting WVU"
Nice hotel. Staff was very friendly. Beds were very comfortable and the room was very spacious.
Other trip May 9, 2015