All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America
501 Chestnut Ridge Rd, Morgantown, WV, 26505, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very nice hotel across from the WVU Medical Center"
Very clean room and a great continental breakfast. Easy access to restaurants.
KC
Convenient location. Rooms need some upgrading .bathroom door pealing. Climate control was cold or hot not much in between
Nice, but beds were hard, and breakfast wasn't much.
Excellent choice for a large family. That's all I have to say.
"Wonderful wheelchair accessible rooms!"
My husband and I travel to Morgantown for his Doctor appointments and this was our first stay a Euro Suits and I was impressed. Usually a "wheelchair accessible" room is very tight for his electric wheelchair, however, this room was wonderful. Lots of room and easy for him to navigate. We had no tv remote,but a call to front desk took care of this immediately. The staff were very nice and helpful. We will be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
"Nice place...Good pruice"
I stayed at the Euro Suites Hotel while visiting my daughter at WVU. The location is great and the hotel was clean and in good repair. It is a great value for the price. I will definitely be staying there again.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
david
"Switched to Euro Suites after my first stay."
I have now changed my stays to Euro Suites from another hotels nearby for various reasons: nice room for the price; small fridge for longer stays (4 days for me); nice & cozy living room space, separate from main bedroom. Helpful and professional staff. Parking a bit tight, but can live with that. Nice amenities. Did I mention excellent bang for the buck? I just book my next 4 day stay at Euro Suites...again..and again..
3 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Jorge
"you wont be disappointed"
Well Worth the money,no problems and comfortable. will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
"Good Value!"
Good value for the money and location! Room was clean, linens were fresh and room was spacious. Free appetizers and drinks offered in the evening was a surprise and a welcome treat. Will stay there again if we're in the area.
2 night trip with friends Nov 3, 2014
Evelyn
"spacious, reasonably priced hotel"
Nice hotel near WVU with room for 5 in every suite. Could use a bit more light fixtures. Breakfast was fine with fresh waffle maker.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
"Very comfortable accommodations"
Very convenient hotel to WVU. Bed was extremely comfortable. highly recommend. Room was very clean and spacious.
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
"Good stay in Morgantown"
Liked that they give you a suite, with two rooms. That way, if you stay up late or get up early, you can be in the other room without bothering your spouse. Also liked the free, no hassle wi-fi. Another minor detail - they give you two free bottled waters.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Out of all the hotels I've stayed in, this was the best.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
laura
My brother and I had a suite for 3 nights which we found comfortable and matched to our needs. There was a door between the bedroom and sitting room, both of which had a television, which allowed my brother to turn in early which I could work without disturbing him.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel was beautiful. Our room was clean and very spacious. The signage outside wasn't very easy to see. The location is at a very busy intersection and the traffic outside was very noisy throughout the night (from cars reeving engines to fire trucks and ambulance sirens).
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Yvette
"Clean"
Clean hotel. Friendly staff. Free breakfast was nice enough. However, the refrigerator with the milk and yogurt didn't seem to be cold enough to properly preserve its contents.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
CH
I really like the totally separate rooms within the suite. Older hotel but lots of class and charm. I will definately be back there.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Fall color"
Very family friendly hotel.
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
Mofazzal
I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights as I was in town on business, in a room with a king bed and loved it. The room had 2 TVs, the first in the bedroom and the other in the "study" which was located right as you enter the room. The two sections had a door that locks from the inside to separate them. It has free parking, wifi and breakfast as well.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
TheCaveIndian
"Close to hospital"
the hotel was tastefully decorated .the room was well appointed with a comfortable bed. The only drawback was the room was to warm for my taste regardless of what I set the thermostat to. Price was good for amenities offered
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
Alice Shrewsberry
"nice"
Do not like the Bed Blankets-- way to thin, need to have a comforter on beds-- Bedding not very good
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Very nice hotel close to the hospital"
Much larger room than I was expecting with couch, microwave, fridge. I would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
R
"Very Relaxing Stay"
The hotel was very pretty on the inside. Rooms are very spacious. I have been to so many hotels on this trip, but the bed was probably one of the most comfortable that I have ever slept on in about 20 years. Very scenic location. Staff friendly. I would definitely go back there.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
"Nice touch to Horrible Visit"
My fiance and I had to come to West Virginia on short notice as his father had had a heart attack. We rushed to his side to be with him throughout his surgery. The hotel was amazing. The staff were pleasant and friendly even though I am sure that we looked like death and very unfriendly in the moment. I could not be more impressed with their demeanor throughout our short stay. It is true that a smile goes a long way because those smiles at the end of a 12 hour day in the hospital were very encouraging to us.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Close to hospital and stadium"
A nice place. Only problem was the blinds, which did not cover the window, and a lot of street light came in all night. So, if you like to sleep in the dark, pick a different place, or ask for a room on the "dark" side of the hotel.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Very clean and comfy. One downside would be the entrance, hard to enter/exit during high volume times.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Ashley
"Euro Suites Morgantown WV"
Nice hotel. Clean. Quiet. Well located overall if you are visiting the University of West Virginia, but it is sometimes hard to get in and out of the parking lot due to the fact that it is very close to an intersection. Free breakfast was adequate. Afternoon snacks were OK. Nothing negative at all about the hotel.
3 night trip Sep 16, 2014
RD
"Great place to stay...lot's of places closed by"
We had a wonderful stay...the staff is fantastic. Only one thing bothered me with the hotel is the elevator brass doors need to be kept polished. They were not very pleasing to look at...they looked germy. Other than that, everything was fantastic. We would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Colleen and John
"great hotel"
It was great
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
Andy
We were in town for my 4year olds dental surgery the hotel was a great location could almost walk the the hospital the room was very comfortable for the four of us the only problem was the construction that started at 7 am on the old resturant that was next door but overall it was a great stay
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
darrellyn
"Great Breakfast!"
I was very unsure as this was the only hotel in the area with rooms still available. However, it was very clean, the staff was very nice and helpful. We arrived late and were looking for delivery menus and the front desk staff helped with that. There is a complementary breakfast in the morning that is very good and has healthy options such as fruit, yogurt, and hard boiled eggs.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"money well spent"
The suite was very well done for our needs. The only change I would make would be better lighting.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
"near university"
friendly staff, okay for overnight
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Bad luck"
Although the facilities and staff were fine, we awoke the 2nd morning with an ant infestation. Ants were all through our bed, and suitcases. The Front Desk was notified & a maintenance man inspected to confirm our report. We changed rooms and did not have any other problems over the last two nights.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Good Value"
Very clean, quiet and comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Breakfast is very skimpy on choices. Could not adjust the temperature in the room. Had to have a second employee come in to correct the problem. It was very cold in the room.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Charles Ayers
"Showers would have been nice..."
My husband and I stayed for two nights. The hotel isn't anything to write home about but it fit the bill of a relatively inexpensive (for the area) spot to stay near the hospital complex. The room we were given was handicap-accessible and the adjustable showerhead wouldn't adjust above wheelchair height and there was no hot water in the room. When brought to the attention of hotel staff they just told us that no one else had complained - implying that we just didn't know how to use showers. The hotel was clean but rundown. For the same price I would stay at another facility located in the area - there are a couple that are in better condition.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Euro suites"
Great hotel son is a student at wvu very close to everything
2 night romance trip Aug 13, 2014
"Right across the street from Reading Terminal!"
Enjoyed my stay here! Staff was very helpful, comfortable, convenient and would definitely stay here again. Only minus, rug was a little dirty in room and their free breakfast is great if you can get some food. (the hotel ran out on 1 day)
2 night trip with friends Aug 11, 2014
Dani
"can't turn off noisy fan in room"
ac fan in room is on constantly even when the ac is not in cooling or heating mode. called front desk multiple times and never got an answer until 2 days later. they said that the fan in the room cannot be turned off otherwise the fan will brake. that's about the worst excuse I have heard in a long time. wouldn't stay here again.
5 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Our stay was wonderful. Clean hotel with a very knowledgeable staff. Definitely will stay again.
2 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Clean, comfortable lace; responsive staff; decent breakfast; close to the places we needed to visit. We booked it for our next trip already directly with them next month.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Great location, comfortable rooms, staff very nice.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Wonderful, gracious staff"
My church women's convention was being held at a church nearby. I booked 2 rooms; one for our speaker from Minnesota. I had never met the lady before. We got to the hotel at the same time only to find out that I had made the mistake of booking the rooms for the previous night. There was no registration for us. We discovered the problem when I showed the clerk my Expedia printout. The staff switched my dates without charging me for a 2nd night. To me that was a blessing and above and beyond treatment I have seen many other places.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Jackie
Very pleasant stay. Clean, quiet and nice continental breakfast. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Outstanding Hotel to stay in Morgantown!"
Outstanding hotel. Clean - well run, excellent location. The rooms were suites with plenty of space. The reception area was large and great to meet with visitors or with family traveling. Free breakfast was included - and parking was easy. I would stay here every time i come back to Morgantown without questions.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
I love how clean and modern the hotel was. The staff was very friendly! I love the convenience and location of the hotel in regards to venues and restaurants
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Sherri
"Not Happy At ALL"
When I arrived the desk clerk was checking someone in who had to go outside to get vehicle tag information, while she was gone I was completely ignored by the desk clerk...not a hello, not a be right with you, NOTHING!!!! After the customer was done, I was finally acknowledged and given room #600. I was told "we don't actually have a 6th floor, just push the M on the elevator and it will take you to your floor. Well, I got off the elevator into a poorly lit, very drab looking hallway, opened the door to my $178.00 a night room and was stunned to see a very small, drab, poorly lit room which had the thermostat hanging off the wall, room was warm and the A/C would not turn on. So I went back to the desk, told the clerk the room was unacceptable and he switched me to room 602....when I went to the room the key didn't work, went back got another key and opened the door to a smaller even more drab more. I returned to the desk to explain that this was totally unacceptable, but I had to wait as another customer was at the desk complaining about their AWFUL room and demanding a refund. The clerk then put me in a 1st floor handicapped room, so I went to the room, and guess what....key didn't work, went and got another...didn't work, then he finally did a 3rd key and opened the room. The room was bigger yes, but still disappointing but I was fed up at that point and stayed. This was an awful experience and I will NEVER use this hotel again nor recommend to ANYONE....
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Karolyn
Staff very friendly and good hotel value. However, sofa pull out bed are VERY uncomfortable and wifi unreliable. The king size bed was very good though.
5 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Good location - close to WVU."
Check in was easy and having the separate sittng area with another TV was great.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014