All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here501 Chestnut Ridge Rd, Morgantown, WV, 26505, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"nice"
Do not like the Bed Blankets-- way to thin, need to have a comforter on beds-- Bedding not very good
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Very nice hotel close to the hospital"
Much larger room than I was expecting with couch, microwave, fridge. I would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
R
"Very Relaxing Stay"
The hotel was very pretty on the inside. Rooms are very spacious. I have been to so many hotels on this trip, but the bed was probably one of the most comfortable that I have ever slept on in about 20 years. Very scenic location. Staff friendly. I would definitely go back there.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
"Nice touch to Horrible Visit"
My fiance and I had to come to West Virginia on short notice as his father had had a heart attack. We rushed to his side to be with him throughout his surgery. The hotel was amazing. The staff were pleasant and friendly even though I am sure that we looked like death and very unfriendly in the moment. I could not be more impressed with their demeanor throughout our short stay. It is true that a smile goes a long way because those smiles at the end of a 12 hour day in the hospital were very encouraging to us.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Close to hospital and stadium"
A nice place. Only problem was the blinds, which did not cover the window, and a lot of street light came in all night. So, if you like to sleep in the dark, pick a different place, or ask for a room on the "dark" side of the hotel.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Very clean and comfy. One downside would be the entrance, hard to enter/exit during high volume times.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Ashley
"Euro Suites Morgantown WV"
Nice hotel. Clean. Quiet. Well located overall if you are visiting the University of West Virginia, but it is sometimes hard to get in and out of the parking lot due to the fact that it is very close to an intersection. Free breakfast was adequate. Afternoon snacks were OK. Nothing negative at all about the hotel.
3 night trip Sep 16, 2014
RD
"Great place to stay...lot's of places closed by"
We had a wonderful stay...the staff is fantastic. Only one thing bothered me with the hotel is the elevator brass doors need to be kept polished. They were not very pleasing to look at...they looked germy. Other than that, everything was fantastic. We would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Colleen and John
"great hotel"
It was great
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
Andy
We were in town for my 4year olds dental surgery the hotel was a great location could almost walk the the hospital the room was very comfortable for the four of us the only problem was the construction that started at 7 am on the old resturant that was next door but overall it was a great stay
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
darrellyn
"Great Breakfast!"
I was very unsure as this was the only hotel in the area with rooms still available. However, it was very clean, the staff was very nice and helpful. We arrived late and were looking for delivery menus and the front desk staff helped with that. There is a complementary breakfast in the morning that is very good and has healthy options such as fruit, yogurt, and hard boiled eggs.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"money well spent"
The suite was very well done for our needs. The only change I would make would be better lighting.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
"near university"
friendly staff, okay for overnight
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Bad luck"
Although the facilities and staff were fine, we awoke the 2nd morning with an ant infestation. Ants were all through our bed, and suitcases. The Front Desk was notified & a maintenance man inspected to confirm our report. We changed rooms and did not have any other problems over the last two nights.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Good Value"
Very clean, quiet and comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Breakfast is very skimpy on choices. Could not adjust the temperature in the room. Had to have a second employee come in to correct the problem. It was very cold in the room.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Charles Ayers
"Showers would have been nice..."
My husband and I stayed for two nights. The hotel isn't anything to write home about but it fit the bill of a relatively inexpensive (for the area) spot to stay near the hospital complex. The room we were given was handicap-accessible and the adjustable showerhead wouldn't adjust above wheelchair height and there was no hot water in the room. When brought to the attention of hotel staff they just told us that no one else had complained - implying that we just didn't know how to use showers. The hotel was clean but rundown. For the same price I would stay at another facility located in the area - there are a couple that are in better condition.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Euro suites"
Great hotel son is a student at wvu very close to everything
2 night romance trip Aug 13, 2014
"Right across the street from Reading Terminal!"
Enjoyed my stay here! Staff was very helpful, comfortable, convenient and would definitely stay here again. Only minus, rug was a little dirty in room and their free breakfast is great if you can get some food. (the hotel ran out on 1 day)
2 night trip with friends Aug 11, 2014
Dani
"can't turn off noisy fan in room"
ac fan in room is on constantly even when the ac is not in cooling or heating mode. called front desk multiple times and never got an answer until 2 days later. they said that the fan in the room cannot be turned off otherwise the fan will brake. that's about the worst excuse I have heard in a long time. wouldn't stay here again.
5 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Our stay was wonderful. Clean hotel with a very knowledgeable staff. Definitely will stay again.
2 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Clean, comfortable lace; responsive staff; decent breakfast; close to the places we needed to visit. We booked it for our next trip already directly with them next month.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Great location, comfortable rooms, staff very nice.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Wonderful, gracious staff"
My church women's convention was being held at a church nearby. I booked 2 rooms; one for our speaker from Minnesota. I had never met the lady before. We got to the hotel at the same time only to find out that I had made the mistake of booking the rooms for the previous night. There was no registration for us. We discovered the problem when I showed the clerk my Expedia printout. The staff switched my dates without charging me for a 2nd night. To me that was a blessing and above and beyond treatment I have seen many other places.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Jackie
Very pleasant stay. Clean, quiet and nice continental breakfast. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Outstanding Hotel to stay in Morgantown!"
Outstanding hotel. Clean - well run, excellent location. The rooms were suites with plenty of space. The reception area was large and great to meet with visitors or with family traveling. Free breakfast was included - and parking was easy. I would stay here every time i come back to Morgantown without questions.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
I love how clean and modern the hotel was. The staff was very friendly! I love the convenience and location of the hotel in regards to venues and restaurants
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Sherri
"Not Happy At ALL"
When I arrived the desk clerk was checking someone in who had to go outside to get vehicle tag information, while she was gone I was completely ignored by the desk clerk...not a hello, not a be right with you, NOTHING!!!! After the customer was done, I was finally acknowledged and given room #600. I was told "we don't actually have a 6th floor, just push the M on the elevator and it will take you to your floor. Well, I got off the elevator into a poorly lit, very drab looking hallway, opened the door to my $178.00 a night room and was stunned to see a very small, drab, poorly lit room which had the thermostat hanging off the wall, room was warm and the A/C would not turn on. So I went back to the desk, told the clerk the room was unacceptable and he switched me to room 602....when I went to the room the key didn't work, went back got another key and opened the door to a smaller even more drab more. I returned to the desk to explain that this was totally unacceptable, but I had to wait as another customer was at the desk complaining about their AWFUL room and demanding a refund. The clerk then put me in a 1st floor handicapped room, so I went to the room, and guess what....key didn't work, went and got another...didn't work, then he finally did a 3rd key and opened the room. The room was bigger yes, but still disappointing but I was fed up at that point and stayed. This was an awful experience and I will NEVER use this hotel again nor recommend to ANYONE....
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Karolyn
Staff very friendly and good hotel value. However, sofa pull out bed are VERY uncomfortable and wifi unreliable. The king size bed was very good though.
5 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Good location - close to WVU."
Check in was easy and having the separate sittng area with another TV was great.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Cheryl
"Good for the money spent"
Nothing fancy, but clean hotel. Room was surprisingly spacious and clean. Outside could use some sprucing up but overall good experience. Breakfast was ok.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
J
"Very Satisfied"
I stay here every time I am in Morgantown. Not once have I had anything but a very enjoyable stay.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Stefa
"Very close to WVU hospital"
We enjoyed our stay and will use this hotel again if we are in Morgantown.Nice staff,clean and rooms are mini suites.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
Teresa Hassig
"Nice Place"
Just stayed there for a quick overnight. Smaller suites that Embassy, but cheaper too. Clean, friendly. The breakfast was crowded so I didn't stay, ate at the gas station up the street. In general I hate free breakfasts, the tables are crowded, dirty, the food is lower rate, noisy and you wait in line a lot. This lived up to that standard, however, everyone else seemed to be enjoying it to their utmost. This place isn't on the highway, so driving there you get to see the campus and downtown which I thought was better than just getting back on the freeway.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
World's Greatest Junkman
"Better than most other hotels in town"
I've stayed at 4 other hotels in Morgantown. This one was the best. Rooms are nice, staff friendly/helpful. We wanted a king-sized bed and actually got one. I've stayed at many hotels in OH, PA, WV area that advertise a king bed but only give you a queen. Everything here was clean. That said, the little annoying things include a light switch that was hard to find. The one for the kitchenette was behind the microwave. The bedroom switch didn't work until we turned the knobs on the lamps first. There's a lock on the door separating the front room from the bathroom/bedroom. Why? The hallways were hot & muggy. They had a power outage the week before and it reset the floor indicator in the elevator. So to get off on the 3rd floor, the evevator indicator showed 4. The only ice machine is on the 1st floor. Other than that, it was quiet and well maintained. Price was lower than the big name places. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Fred
"Very Satisifed"
Excellent Hotel enjoyed my stay.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
"Clean room, comfy bed"
Really didn't have much interaction with hotel staff but hotel was quiet.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Great Value"
Clean room, nice amenities (I found their business center very helpful). The immediately surrounding area is alittle run down.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
BobK
"WVU visit"
Stayed for WVU visit. Checked in late so didn't stay long, just a quick overnight as we had to be at WVU at 7 a.m.. Room was clean and spacious. Front desk guy was really nice and helpful when asked about where to eat for a quick dinner. Would definately stayed again, actually already booked next visit.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
K. Rose
"Great deal!"
Everything was very nice! Very clean and spacious room/suite. The staff was very friendly. Will stay here again :)
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Millette
"A great find in morgantown"
On a long road trip, just wanted a place to relax without any surprises. This place fit the bill. Walking distance to restaurants, great service, above average rooms and very comfy bed.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Overnighter to visit WVU"
Check in, easy. Rooms, very nice.....like the suite. Very clean and orderly. Only problem was our room didn't cool as much as we would have liked, but the other room we used that night was fine. Breakfast was what you would expect on the go. I am told the goodies were out around 5 am. Location is good. The right turn only can be tricky out of the front but you can simply go to the back of the lot down to the cross street and get to the light @ Van Voorhis, it is much easier to navigate the traffic light. Definately would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Visiting Family"
This certainly wasn't the most pristine of hotels but it was more than servicable. The room was not perfect but what room is. The room smelled clean. It was reasonably priced. Overall, for events that I bring me to Morgantown, I have no problem staying here again.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
jc
"great stay"
This hotel was a pleasant surprise. Rooms were spacious and the breakfast was very good for being free. 2 free bottles of water daily is a nice touch. Would definitely choose this hotel again if I went back to morgantown.
5 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
"A Solid Choice"
I have stayed at Euro Suites several times for personal and business trips & find it to be reliably clean, fairly well maintained, with reasonable rates & helpful staff. There was a time when this was one of the nicest hotels in the area, but it is unfortunately and inevitably, showing its age. It is still a solid choice in a convenient location when traveling to Morgantown, and I will continue to stay there.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
S.M.
"Stop before final destination."
Was very clean, comfortable and quiet.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Comfortable rooms and pleasant staff"
Booked easily and quickly on Expedia as an excellent location near Ruby Memorial Hospital. The staff was all friendly and helpful even though my 3 year old and 7 week old nieces liked to make noise and touch everything around them. The hallways smelled strangely, the creepy stairwell even moreso. The rooms were comfortable and clean but felt a bit dated. The only hot food served at breakfast was waffles, though their cold breakfast spread was one of the better that I've seen. Overall a positive experience.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Glenn
"Awesome deal"
This place is great. I have stayed here several times and it is consistent each time. Very spacious and comfortable.
1 night trip May 27, 2014
Jack
"Had family at Ruby Memorial Hospital-close"
everything was perfect except for no ice machines on 2nd floor-had to go down to lobby. One of, if not THE cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in. Will positively stay again and would recommend it to anyone.
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
"Nice place to stay, a couple points off"
We didn't spend much time in the hotel.. pretty much used it as a place to sleep. Pros - Rooms were comfortable, clean, and quiet. Curtains could be drawn to keep the room dark if you want to sleep in. Cons - The proximity to the intersection could make entering / exiting the hotel area difficult if there's any traffic. The shower didn't quite work as designed (shower head holder wasn't truly adjustable.. had to be used as handheld shower). Wifi signal was weak and speed seemed to be slow. Sparse selection for complimentary breakfast.
2 night trip May 23, 2014