All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America
501 Chestnut Ridge Rd, Morgantown, WV, 26505, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
    Bad pool
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Close to campus"
The staff was friendly. The main area was clean and very nice in appearance. The room was much bigger than expected. It was comfortable for a family of four to move about and have personal space.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
TJ
"close to Med school"
Nice staff,clean,close to the Med School. Close to food establishments. Fairly Priced.
GA
"Nice home away from home."
When my son forgot his clothing for an interview...hotel staff coached me about solutions nearby .
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Ok, but no return visit planned"
Not what I expected. After weighing pros and cons, and all of the little things that went wrong I would not go back. It is difficult to get into and out of as it is almost on a corner of a busy street with a stop light. Lots of traffic. I wrote a long review on Trip Advisor
1 night trip Jan 28, 2015
Spacious suite. Had everything that I needed. I have stayed there twice in the last few months and found it to be a nice place to stay.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"2nd stay at this hotel/total disappointment"
I have stayed at this hotel once before approximately a year earlier. It's unfortunate for me to have to say that last year I rated it 3 1/2 stars and this year it dropped to at least 2 1/2 and that might be generous. The first hotel room that was given to me smelled like cigarettes so I immediately asked for a different one. The front desk clerk seemed very nice however he was more interested in his employee friends then waiting on customers. I have to say I'm just extremely disappointed because my first stay a year ago was really great. And the icing on the cake was all the dust all over everything in the bathroom. Yuck!
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
traveler
"Nice hotel and staff"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It was very clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful. The lounge area is very nice.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Debbie
"Nice place!"
We recently stayed at the Euo Suites for a fund raiser in the area. Great location-----helpful staff--
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Shelley
"as expected"
it was fine
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Average!"
Front desk staff was not very interested or "engaged" during our check in process; not very informative to the amenities offered or available.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Like a cozy apartment"
Having a separate living room makes for a comfortable stay if you are spending very much time in the room.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Debi.303
"I enjoyed my stay"
I was impressed with how large and spacious the room was. The room was clean and i was comfortable
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
carla
Great for a family. Would be fantastic for a WVU football game. Pretty good breakfast too
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Euro Scores!"
Spacious, clean and fairly priced
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
Very nice hotel personnel. Welcoming, very willing to help. Kept my accommodations clean. Very comfortable and welcoming.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Happy customer... will go back any time!"
I have stayed at Euro Suites Hotel for the past few months. Always pleased. Nice accommodations for the price. Fair free breakfast. Spacious rooms... love that! Internet a bit weak in the room, but moving to living room side is fine. Use the fridge & microwave all the time.
2 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Jorge
"Euro Suites Stay"
Very nice room. I will stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Willie
"Convenient, clean, affordable."
Overnight stay was very comfortable. Quiet heater, nice size room. Breakfast provided a variety of hot and cold foods with fresh fruit. Definitely stay at the Euro Suites again.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Nan
"Weekend visit."
The staff was wonderful! The hotel smells like cigarette smoke in the halls, the room wasn't quite as bad. Very comfortable and spacious room. This would be great for a family stay.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
"Decent stay for the price. Friendly staff."
Decent stay for the price and real friendly and helpful staff. No issues at all. The 1st floor did have a distinct odor near my room but all in all not bad
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
Keith
Room was nice & spacious, loved the hot cookies at the front desk when we checked in. Ice cold water waiting in the gym when you finished. I was looking forward to the appetizers served in the lounge but it chips, dip and a mozzarella stick.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
Jeremy
"Love the comfortable beds!"
We were visiting my son and daughter-in-law, who are both students at West Virginia University, and this hotel was very close and convenient. We stayed two nights, and the bed in our room was probably the most comfortable hotel bed we have ever slept in! We have a waterbed at home, so usually hotel beds are way too hard. We slept just as well at the Euro Suites as we do at home.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Sue
Good stay. Hospitality good by the staff. Lots of room in suites.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Very nice. Enjoyed my stay."
The only thing I didn't care for was that I couldn't control the room temperature. It got very warm in the room at night. Other than that the room was clean as well as the rest of the hotel that I seen. I will definitely go back in the future.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Hotel close to basketball colliseum"
Very pleasant stay and very comfortable room. Enjoyed breakfast daily. Hotel near shopping areas and the basketball colliseum.
"Very nice hotel across from the WVU Medical Center"
Very clean room and a great continental breakfast. Easy access to restaurants.
KC
Convenient location. Rooms need some upgrading .bathroom door pealing. Climate control was cold or hot not much in between
Nice, but beds were hard, and breakfast wasn't much.
Excellent choice for a large family. That's all I have to say.
"Wonderful wheelchair accessible rooms!"
My husband and I travel to Morgantown for his Doctor appointments and this was our first stay a Euro Suits and I was impressed. Usually a "wheelchair accessible" room is very tight for his electric wheelchair, however, this room was wonderful. Lots of room and easy for him to navigate. We had no tv remote,but a call to front desk took care of this immediately. The staff were very nice and helpful. We will be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
"Nice place...Good pruice"
I stayed at the Euro Suites Hotel while visiting my daughter at WVU. The location is great and the hotel was clean and in good repair. It is a great value for the price. I will definitely be staying there again.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
david
"Switched to Euro Suites after my first stay."
I have now changed my stays to Euro Suites from another hotels nearby for various reasons: nice room for the price; small fridge for longer stays (4 days for me); nice & cozy living room space, separate from main bedroom. Helpful and professional staff. Parking a bit tight, but can live with that. Nice amenities. Did I mention excellent bang for the buck? I just book my next 4 day stay at Euro Suites...again..and again..
3 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Jorge
"you wont be disappointed"
Well Worth the money,no problems and comfortable. will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
"Good Value!"
Good value for the money and location! Room was clean, linens were fresh and room was spacious. Free appetizers and drinks offered in the evening was a surprise and a welcome treat. Will stay there again if we're in the area.
2 night trip with friends Nov 3, 2014
Evelyn
"spacious, reasonably priced hotel"
Nice hotel near WVU with room for 5 in every suite. Could use a bit more light fixtures. Breakfast was fine with fresh waffle maker.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
"Very comfortable accommodations"
Very convenient hotel to WVU. Bed was extremely comfortable. highly recommend. Room was very clean and spacious.
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
"Good stay in Morgantown"
Liked that they give you a suite, with two rooms. That way, if you stay up late or get up early, you can be in the other room without bothering your spouse. Also liked the free, no hassle wi-fi. Another minor detail - they give you two free bottled waters.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Out of all the hotels I've stayed in, this was the best.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
laura
My brother and I had a suite for 3 nights which we found comfortable and matched to our needs. There was a door between the bedroom and sitting room, both of which had a television, which allowed my brother to turn in early which I could work without disturbing him.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel was beautiful. Our room was clean and very spacious. The signage outside wasn't very easy to see. The location is at a very busy intersection and the traffic outside was very noisy throughout the night (from cars reeving engines to fire trucks and ambulance sirens).
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Yvette
"Clean"
Clean hotel. Friendly staff. Free breakfast was nice enough. However, the refrigerator with the milk and yogurt didn't seem to be cold enough to properly preserve its contents.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
CH
I really like the totally separate rooms within the suite. Older hotel but lots of class and charm. I will definately be back there.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Fall color"
Very family friendly hotel.
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
Mofazzal
I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights as I was in town on business, in a room with a king bed and loved it. The room had 2 TVs, the first in the bedroom and the other in the "study" which was located right as you enter the room. The two sections had a door that locks from the inside to separate them. It has free parking, wifi and breakfast as well.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
TheCaveIndian
"Close to hospital"
the hotel was tastefully decorated .the room was well appointed with a comfortable bed. The only drawback was the room was to warm for my taste regardless of what I set the thermostat to. Price was good for amenities offered
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
Alice Shrewsberry
"nice"
Do not like the Bed Blankets-- way to thin, need to have a comforter on beds-- Bedding not very good
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Very nice hotel close to the hospital"
Much larger room than I was expecting with couch, microwave, fridge. I would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
R
"Very Relaxing Stay"
The hotel was very pretty on the inside. Rooms are very spacious. I have been to so many hotels on this trip, but the bed was probably one of the most comfortable that I have ever slept on in about 20 years. Very scenic location. Staff friendly. I would definitely go back there.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
"Nice touch to Horrible Visit"
My fiance and I had to come to West Virginia on short notice as his father had had a heart attack. We rushed to his side to be with him throughout his surgery. The hotel was amazing. The staff were pleasant and friendly even though I am sure that we looked like death and very unfriendly in the moment. I could not be more impressed with their demeanor throughout our short stay. It is true that a smile goes a long way because those smiles at the end of a 12 hour day in the hospital were very encouraging to us.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Close to hospital and stadium"
A nice place. Only problem was the blinds, which did not cover the window, and a lot of street light came in all night. So, if you like to sleep in the dark, pick a different place, or ask for a room on the "dark" side of the hotel.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014