All hotels in Biloxi, Mississippi, United States of America

"good trip"
family meeting
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Great Place"
Great hotel and room. Some road construction in area made it a little difficult to get to but worth the effort.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Roy
"Cancer zone"
The hotel lobby area was filled with too much cigarette smoke. I could not breathe and it was choking me just to be in that area. They should make the lobby, gift shops, and restaurant areas smoke free. I don't gamble so I definitely won't be back.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Quick overnight"
To much smoke in Casino, took to long with car valet service. Bed was great!
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"JUST O.K."
Bed was too soft. Neighboring guests were loud - 9:30 pm, 4:10 am, 5:30 am.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"Biloxi Getaway"
Great price, even greater service!
2 night trip May 12, 2015
Gregory
"A must stay place."
In a word outstanding. Staff was friendly and always helpful. I would stay here again.
2 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Emiliano
"May Stay"
This was a quick 3 nite birthday getaway, everyone at the Hotel was super Nice.
3 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"A"
It was a blast
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Brenda
Very nice hotel. Only negative was that my room didn't have a microwave.
2 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Willie
"Very nice!"
Found the room quite comfortable and clean. The Staff were helpful and very friendly. I felt the restaurants and Deli were pricey.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Jax Fl"
The hotel is good.just too smelly from the cigarette smoke.
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2015
"Would definitely visit again.."
We came down on a couples getaway! We absolutely loved our room. It was very nice. I did not like that the first level casino is not properly ventilated-- smoke burned my eyes. but overall I would visit the IP again.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
Taylor
"Great hotel !"
Very satisfied with room, service , location ! Definitely be back !
3 night trip Apr 26, 2015
"Perfect Getaway"
The room and bathroom was clean. I loved the view of the ocean. It is close to sights like the beach, the light house, and the mall. I love how kind and accommodating valet was. I would definitely recommend staying here. I would stay again.
2 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
"great"
Great stay
1 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
"Great stay."
Remodeled rooms are really nice, wish we had more time to enjoy pool area, maybe next time!
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Nice comfortable hotel."
Comfortable clean rooms and beautiful hotel and casino. Beautiful pool with outside bar.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Louis
"Non-smoker"
If you are a non-smoker this is not the hotel for you. I would go back to a show but NEVER stay at the hotel. We paid a very high price (since the show was there) for a non-smoking room and the cigarette smoke smell in the room was horrible.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great hotel for the price."
Check in was fast and easy, and the staff was courteous and professional. Being a casino hotel, it was well appointed with a 24 hour store and deli. We had food drinks and entertainment all in one place and didn't need to be concerned with driving home. For those that don't know, the drinks are free in Mississippi casinos as long as you play. The room was comfortable and well decorated, and the beds are quite comfortable. Weak wi if was my only complaint but not a big deal. We will be booking this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Stephen
"Time away."
Our stay was pleasant. We actually went for our 21st anniversary. We spent more time around the town, since we are not gamblers. We enjoyed our room and our stay.
3 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Anthony
"Great Get Away"
Great stay for a great price!
2 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
"Brief Biloxi Visit"
This casino is much less glitzy than the ones on the beach and the price is indicative of that. Still it's a fine place to stay if you only want to be inside the casino.
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
Casey
Good food in the 2nd floor cafe. Casino was busy but we had fun playing and broke even
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
vic
Was rained out so decided to gamble. Liked the poker machines. There were many and money lasted a long time. Buffet was good and help was helpful and courteous
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Lloyd
"good stop on the way home from NOLA"
Arrived in driving rain. I was a little intimidated by the parking garage but self parked anyway and the access to the check in desk was surprisingly easy. Check in was quick and simple. Room was a little warm and I thought I was having trouble with the AC but I think I was just impatient. It finally came on and cooled the room by the time we got back from the Italian restaurant.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Bellboy supervisor was very rude."
The hotel does not allow you to use the hotels luggage cart, they would not let me take my luggage to my room. I waited 20 minutes for the supervisor of the bellboys to tell me that they do not allow hotel guest to use their luggage carts. He was very hateful and rude to us. We certainly did not mind a bellboy helping us but the bellboy that put our luggage on the cart said that he could not take our luggage to the room because his shift was over, so he directed us from the parking lot to the bellboys front desk right inside the check-in and lobby area, and left us there standing. My wife and I hand carried our luggage from the 5th floor all the way across the casino/hotel up the elvator to the 7th floor parking lot and loaded our luggage in our car when we checked out. Not a pleasant experience.
Response by IP Casino Resort Spa
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at IP Casino Resort Spa. We are so sorry to read this review and learn of your frustrating experience with the bellman. Our policy is such that we do not allow for guest use of the carts; however our bell and valet services are complementary. I do apologize for the less than desirable response you received from the supervisor on duty. It is our goal to exceed expectations every time and it seems in this instance, we have failed. We take all feedback seriously, and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations. Your comments have been forwarded to the Valet Manager. Thank you for your feedback as it helps us to continually improve our guest service levels.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Roy
"Great hotel room and bed but shower wouldn't drain"
had a wonderful time, room was great, AC was great. the bath shower was the WORST. the tub did not drain very well at all, so stood in a lot of water the whole shower. and the hair and soap products stunk very badly. got me clean, but it was gross.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
Stephen
"Quality of service always good"
Great as always
3 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"Very nice enjoyed my stay"
My son and I enjoyed the pool area nice and shaded seating area for me the food choices was great.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Tammy
"Free Upgrade"
We arrived at the hotel late. There were no rooms available that I had requested, so we were upgraded to a penthouse suite at no extra cost.
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"success!!!"
Family getaway. We had a great time with it being so close to the beach and shopping. The pool was the best. Would stay here again.
3 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
MICHAEL
"Awesome trip"
We met family members at this location and stayed 3 nights everything was in order when we arrived everyone was very professional hotel was wonderful the food was awesome and the casino was great had a wonderful time at the IP we will come again and again we recommend IP to all.
3 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Teresa
"Over rate"
The Casino And the pool was nice. But the rooms. And dinning was way over priced. Too many kids running around the Casiono. Not sure if. We will go back
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Bonnie
"Would return"
Overnite stay for fun
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"Nice large room and bathroom."
Nice Hotel, slots ok.Close to beach and close to other casino.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Awesome!"
Awesome girls get away! Staff friendly and entertainment excellent!
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Lizette B
Had a very comfortable stay. My only issue is the pool closed much too early.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Rori
"loved the remodel"
Came for a business conference. Not the gambling. Would have preferred a smoke free environment, but guess that is asking too much when you stay at a casino. Loved my room. Bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Ok hotel but casino tight."
Th e buffet was good but expensive. I put a lot of points on my card and the machine where you check your Points didn't show any comps. however, there are machines in front of the buffet where you can swipe your card to pay and not have to wait in line.. I swiped my players card And all of my buffets were free. This is not advertised in any way. I just happened to notice the machines while I was standing in line and checked them out.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
c
"Relaxing getaway"
Had an amazing view and the room was very nice and updated. Staff was friendly and our stay was relaxing.
5 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Curtis
"Nice hotel with on-site buffet"
The hotel is a very well kept and the staff was friendly. As many other casino-hotels this one had a very strong smoke smell in the casinos and unfortunately you have to go through the casino to go to the buffet restaurants. The buffet only cost $15 during the week and I believe $18 for Friday and Saturdays. There were several cuisines to choose from but I think the best part was the desserts which were plenty which is unusual for a buffet. There are some areas of the hotel that are non-smoking that includes some of the hotel rooms and part of the casino as well. Overall we had a good experience and will come back in the future.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
The room was very nice.The food was very good.Great place to play.Very nice pool area.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Great job Morgan!"
Hotel was great and we can't thank Morgan at the front desk for all of her help!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"IP Biloxi stay"
It seemed like the hotel was short-staffed especially when it came to front desk help and valet help (check in took 45 minutes and getting our car from the valet took 30 minutes). The only other knock would be the smell of cigarette smoke from the casino made it up to our floor and the smell permeated the rooms and the hall. Other than that, the staff was friendly and helpful and we had a great time.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"friends gambling"
I enjoyed the stay at I.P. as usual. This is the third time I have stayed there. The only problem was the construction going on kept me from sleeping because of the noise. They did their best to make is tolerable but I feel they should not rent rooms near the construction site until it is completed. The service and food were great. I will stay there again but request away from construction.
4 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
"FIRST CLASS HOTEL"
Wonderful hotel - it is my most favorite! Rooms are newly redone. Food is outstanding. Casino is spacious. Pool is large and is a getaway experience by itself. Everything is beautiful!
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
"Secondhand smoke everywhere!"
Parking is free and easy enough to access, staff is friendly, and rooms are a decent size. But every corner of this hotel is steeped in the everpresent odor of cigarettes, from the lobby (where guests are welcome to smoke), to the halls and casinos and restaurants (ditto), even to the thirteenth floor relegated to nonsmoking, since all of the towels and linens bear the faint aroma of smoke along with deodorizer. It's pretty oppressive, considering it is inescapable and is known to be bad for one's health. I don't understand why it isn't the reverse with nonsmoking throughout and a few areas designated for smokers ( like the casinos). It made our stay very unpleasant.
Response by IP Casino Resort Spa
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent visit to IP Casino Resort Spa. Our staff takes great pride in hearing comments like yours regarding the fantastic service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Your comments regarding the air quality in the building have been forwarded to our Hotel Manager. If ever you find your non smoking room to smell of smoke, please contact the front desk. We will be happy to move you if needed. We hope to see you again! Once again, thank you for your feedback as it helps us to continually improve our overall guest satisfaction.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015