All hotels in Biloxi, Mississippi, United States of America
850 Bayview Ave, Biloxi, MS, 39530, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good stay"
Staff was friendly. Room was large, updated, clean and comfortable. It still had a smoke smell even though it was a non smoking room, but that could be expected since it is a casino. Didn't go in casino or restaurants. Complimentary valet parking was nice.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Kristi
"We had a great time. Really loved the beach"
Very pleasant. We had our teen age daughter and she enjoyed the game roodm and the pool. There were plenty of family activities to do in Biloxi, but some of the venues required you to be there at 9:30 A or 11:00 AM. They had no afternoon hours. Who wants to be somewhere at 9:30 AM when they are on vacation?
3 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Gail
Beautiful Trip
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Kawaina
The only problem was the pool closes too early 9pm!
"A Texas Family Stay."
Had an overall great experience. Hotel room seemed smaller then we thought. Paid for a premium room. The restaurants were a little hard to find. You had to go thru casinos to get to them and it felt safe however with kids you have to make sure you stay on the path to get there....Loved the huge swimming pool. We wished it stayed open later then 9pm, after all its a place where kids can play while parents can take turns going to casinos. The arcade room was smaller unmanned. My kids enjoyed it but wished it was bigger. This was a good stop on the Way back to Texas from Florida.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Cheryl
"Stayed for a night on our way to New Orleans"
Tien restaurant was fantastic. I would highly recommend it.
Philip
"Overnight Girl's Trip"
It was a nice one night stay going to Florida. Beds comfortable and room clean with a casino in the hotel. Staff were efficient and helped with bags.Would stay here again.
DICKIE
"Beautiful Hotel"
IT WAS EXCELLENT!!
3 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Tamonica
"Okay Stay"
The only issue was we had a non smoking room and it smelled like smoking.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
The water was off on the second day for over half of the day. Need a free day to make up for that a a free spa day.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
letitis
"great place to stay"
had a very good time .all the staff were great .clean rooms .good food .good experence all together
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
barbara
Everything was just right. Highly recommend.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Russell
"Surcerty"
The surcerty was not very good. We had several phone calls to our room and even had someone knot on our door late at night.
2 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
Marie
"Bad service, questionable clientele and smoky"
The front desk staff was incredibly rude - for check in and check out. The concierge desk was better - but not overly friendly or helpful. I was on a Non Smoking Floor and EVERY morning - the same two scantily clad women were leaned up against the wall by the elevator - smoking. I mentioned that it was a non-smoking floor and they rudely told me that if IP really wanted it non smoking they would not provide ashtrays. They have a point. Its a casino - everything smelled smoky - but that was almost too much to bear. The price was right through hotels.com or they would not have even gotten the rating I gave them - it is generous.
Response by IP Casino Resort Spa
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at IP Casino Resort and Spa. We strive to provide incredible guest service and it seems, this time, we did not. Please accept our sincere apology. Please understand that the situation described below is not indicative of the high standards to which we hold ourselves. I would like to assure you that all guest feedback is taken seriously and your complaints have been forwarded to the Hotel Director for review. Again, we appreciate your feedback that allows us to continually improve our service levels and overall guest satisfaction.
4 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
Sandra
"Wifes birthday getaway"
It was great stay
1 night trip Jun 21, 2015
Jimmy
"Time to celebrate"
Four sisters and one cousin got together to celebrate two birthdays. We spent three nights. We spent one day at the spa. The facilities and the quality of the treatments were given top reviews. The food in the two restaurants was very good and reasonably priced. The view from 32 Restaurant was spectacular. I would come to IP again.
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
kay
"Best kept secret on the gulf"
The staff was amazing, all seemed so concerned to see us having a good time. Even the shop clerks, it was a pleasant and unusual surprise!We will be returning!
4 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2015
Tina
"Quick Get Away"
It was a great get away! Super escape!
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Lawrence
"A great destination"
Enjoyed the hotel, room clean and comfortable. The spa was excellent. Tried several casinos in Biloxi, and had best luck at IP. Also ate at the cafe and the sandwich was delicious. Would definitely return.
3 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"Pretty good, but roads."
Pretty good. There is a lot of construction going on around the casino so make sure you drive carefully.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Our family vacation"
our stay was great! The room was clean and comfortable. We had a great view of the bay! Only gripe would be the construction that was going on at the time we were there. The road was really rough and full of pot holes. Hopefully they have all that repaired the next time we come to the area. Would book again.
4 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
When I saw the going rate for the hotel I expected a great deal more than what we received. I have had Holiday Inn rooms that were equivalent or better. The hotel elevator service was grossly inadequate for the number of people using it; it was not unusual to wait 10 minutes for an open elevator. Oftentimes an elevator would stop but here were so many people on it you had to wait for the next one. The food at the buffet was very poor, some over cooked, people preparing the food almost non existent such as there was no one serving ice cream. You simply expected far more when you look at the "going rate" for the room at over $250.00 a night. Very disappointed. Doubtful I will ever return.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Price was nice I had a price from hotel.com like $"
It was very nice ready to come back hopefully u will send me a comp for a free room I played all night but it was very nice I loved it
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Sibao
Hotel was very nice and staff very pleasant. Front employee Kimberly very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
At check-in we had to leave an additional $100.00 hold on our credit card, not really a problem. We had reserved a non-smoking room because we do not smoke. The lady at check-in said that is an additional charge of $200.00 if you smoke in the room, I replied we don't smoke that is why we got a non-smoking room. I think if they are going to make opinion of the status of the room then they should have someone do a walk through when you check-in. I considered that to be rude. I don't know who was there before me and if they smoke in the room. However, when we got to the room -- the toilet was running, so we had the shake the handle. Apparently, they need to have someone do a check.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
S
"What can I say! Aces all the way!"
We decided to get away for our anniversary and go to the IP casino resort! It was our first stay here and I have to say I was very impressed! Pleasant staff, lots of restaurants and of course the casino! We only stayed two days but it was a fun filled two days! We will be back again and again!
Other trip May 29, 2015
Kris
"Loved our stay!!!"
We had a lot of fun. My boys really like the arcade and swimming pool. The food is great and the staff is very friendly. If I had to make any recommendations it would be that all the elevators should go to the pool. The elevators take way to long. Don't like all of the construction going on around the resort. Other than that the stay was great. That was our 4th time staying. We love coming and we will be back.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Lashanna
This was an anniversary get away for me and my husband. It was our first time staying at this hotel. The hotel was really nice and clean. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"memorial day trip"
Very nice room and huge pool to swim or lounge around and take in the sun. The IP has plenty of places to eat inside of hotel so you don't have to leave to eat, in less you had a place in Biloxi you really like. Only complaint, front desk tried to put me in handicap room when I paid for something else, talked to management and got it straight. Would recommend to others friends.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
joey
"Could've been better"
For such an expensive hotel they could have had better a/c systems and better plumbing.
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Nice Time at the IP"
Had an excellent time. Enjoyed the show in studio A. Really enjoyed the big screen TV out by the pool!
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"IP stay"
The over all stay was very nice? We got there and the city of Biloxi didn't have water. After a few hours the water came back and the casino/ hotel started too cool down. The staff went out of their way too make it the best they possibly could. After all, not their fault about the water situation. If we were to ever go back too Biloxi or have friends go there, most definitely say, stay at IP
2 night romance trip May 19, 2015
"good trip"
family meeting
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Great Place"
Great hotel and room. Some road construction in area made it a little difficult to get to but worth the effort.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Roy
"Cancer zone"
The hotel lobby area was filled with too much cigarette smoke. I could not breathe and it was choking me just to be in that area. They should make the lobby, gift shops, and restaurant areas smoke free. I don't gamble so I definitely won't be back.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
My experience was very lovely and I would love to come back and stay once again
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Quick overnight"
To much smoke in Casino, took to long with car valet service. Bed was great!
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"JUST O.K."
Bed was too soft. Neighboring guests were loud - 9:30 pm, 4:10 am, 5:30 am.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"Biloxi Getaway"
Great price, even greater service!
2 night trip May 12, 2015
Gregory
"A must stay place."
In a word outstanding. Staff was friendly and always helpful. I would stay here again.
2 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Emiliano
"May Stay"
This was a quick 3 nite birthday getaway, everyone at the Hotel was super Nice.
3 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"A"
It was a blast
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Brenda
"Nice but would not go back"
Rooms were clean but beds were not very comfortable. Obvious drug use was present, which made for an uncomfortable stay.
Other trip May 14, 2015
I paid $230, approximately, for a hotel room that at any other casino would have been a suite but at this casino was horrible and small. Even a non smoking room reeked of smoke. If I would have known how cramped and yucky this room was I would have stayed elsewhere. We ate at the sports bar restaurant and the food was horrible. I will never stay at this hotel ever again.
Response by IP Casino Resort Spa
Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent visit to IP Casino Resort Spa. We are sorry to read the negatives in your review. If you ever find that your non-smoking room smells of smoke, please contact the front desk. They will be happy to have housekeeping deodorize the room or move you if needed. Once again, thank you for your feedback as it helps us to improve our overall guest experience. - Boyd Gaming Customer Service
Other trip May 14, 2015
Very nice hotel. Only negative was that my room didn't have a microwave.
2 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Willie
"Very nice!"
Found the room quite comfortable and clean. The Staff were helpful and very friendly. I felt the restaurants and Deli were pricey.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Jax Fl"
The hotel is good.just too smelly from the cigarette smoke.
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2015
"Would definitely visit again.."
We came down on a couples getaway! We absolutely loved our room. It was very nice. I did not like that the first level casino is not properly ventilated-- smoke burned my eyes. but overall I would visit the IP again.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
Taylor
"IP Biloxi Review"
It was the best time. My wife and I were celebrating our one year anniversary and loved it. The restaurants were great, staff was friendly and helpful, and everything was conveniently located. The bands at Chill were great! Loved the pool area and bar. Loved playing the penny slots! Will be back for sure!
Other trip May 7, 2015
"Great hotel !"
Very satisfied with room, service , location ! Definitely be back !
3 night trip Apr 26, 2015