All hotels in Spring Lake, Michigan, United States of America
940 W Savidge St, Spring Lake, MI, 49456, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Delicious food
    Great room
    Ordinary pool
Visited here for our family Christmas time get together. It was perfect for us as we had time at the pool, time in the lounge and restaurant and it was close to several places we visited.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
"Good Place To Spend The Night"
This is a nice hotel, it's older and has been remodeled numerous times by the looks of it. The attached restaurant is ok and the bar has a decent beer selection. This is one of the few older Holiday Inns that isn't the Holiday Express generic hotel. It has some character. Some may find this bad, others may find it good. The view of the bay is excellent and Grand Haven is very near by.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
"Lovely from start to finish..."
Lovely from start to finish. Supremely pleasant staff. Very quaint neighborhood and a nice view of the harbor. The room was comfortable, clean and very comfortable. The restaurant and bar were also nice to visit with good service and staff who obviously take pride in their jobs. Decorated really sweetly for the fall and Halloween season. We would absolutely visit again. 5 stars...
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Anthony
"Great Hotel, poor customer service."
Stay was great, hotel room was great. customer service is somewhat lacking. Called down around 10pm one night to ask why the pool was locked early. The front desk attendant had no idea why it would be locked, and said that maybe the hours had changed, but it would only be locked if they had it closed. So i asked "so that's it, your unsure, so it is just closed for the night?", which she responded "yep, must be." Not a single offer to look into it. When down at the front desk the next morning, I asked the morning person if the pool hours changed. She said "nope, pool is open till 11pm." In which I told her my story and the phone call i made to the desk. This front desk person seemed really nervous while i was talking to her calmly, like she had no idea what to do or how fix the situation. Then i just said "the pool being locked didn't bother me so much if it was actually closed, but the attendant didn't offer to do any investigating as to why the pool was closed for me. Is that supposed to be your guys level of customer service?" She said absolutely not, and if their was anything she could do for me. I asked for a refund for last night, or at least a partial one, not whole weekend either, just for that last night. The only thing they offered was a $20 dollar voucher at their restaurant for lunch.
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Stephen
"Family stay with dog"
Dog friendly hotel in great location close to grand haven downtown and accessible to 2 state parks with great beaches. Stayed for 2 nights with our dog, nice outdoor and indoor pool overlooking the grand river. Very good restaurant with large range of dishes, and tiki bar. Very accessible to dog walk. Overall great stay. I don't rate it a five because I booked a river view suite but for dogs they only have rooms in the back.
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Pablo
"3 Day getaway"
Great Hotel.Clean,right on pretty Spring Lake.Great facilities.Would stay again.
2 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
Nice hotel but there was a couple things my boyfriend and I didn't like so much. We don't like that it's such a late check in. The person at the front desk took a while to find my reservation. The indoor pool floor looked disgusting and there wasn't enough seating. The housekeeping started vacuuming at 8 in the morning which made us very annoyed! I myself probably wouldn't stay here again for those reasons.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Talia
"Quick getaway"
Loved it! we can't wait to go back.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
kory
"Annual Summer Trip"
We have stayed in this hotel before. It has always been a pleasant stay. The staff was very friendly and the rooms are nice. If you get a river view room it is beautiful. The only reason I lowered the cleanliness to an "ok" is because with the lamp on at night, in the corner by the balcony, many small flying bugs were present.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Phil
"Nice hotel but at a very expensive price."
I paid a lot of money for a room that overlooked a parking lot and overpass. Next time I will ask more questions about the view.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Enjoyed Grand Haven"
It was a great location and great scenery.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Loved it! Great location. Good room and bed.
3 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
nancy
"Great location!"
Wonderful hotel! Loved the outdoor pool, along with the patio bar and nightly entertainment. Enjoyed walking along the water, very peaceful. Great location, only a 5 minute drive into Grand Haven.
3 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"Great overnight stop"
Nice pool and good bar.
1 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2015
"fun trip to Grand Haven"
I prefer to stay in hotels that offer at least a continental free breakfast. The restaurant was nice. The food was good but pricey. They had a bottle of water in the room frig and charged $5.00 if you opened it. Really? What..am I at a MLB game?
4 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Lynn
Very clean, great staff, restaraunt was awsome
2 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Teresa
"Hotel staff messed up my reservation - twice"
I had a reservation for two rooms for three nights and had changed our arrival date by one night. Expedial made the change and told me they had confirmed it with the Holiday Inn. Unfortunately, the hotel staff changed one of the rooms, but did not change the arrival date for the second room. Therefore, the second room appeared as a "no show" because we did not arrive on the orginal check-in date and the entire reservation was cancelled. When we arrived to check in on the new date, the staff said they only had one room available and did not show any reservation for a second room. Therefore, half of our party had to go find another hotel room for the evening because they were completely booked. When we finally got the reservation fixed for the second night, we checked in to a room with only one bed, when we had requested two. In addition, I was given a hand written note by the hotel staff that was addressed to another guest. A total mess and annoying experience.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Will check out rates at the sam next trip to area."
Nice central location to check out Grand Haven, Spring Well areas by bike or stroll.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Jacqueline
"Nice location"
It is an older Holiday Inn hotel and needs a little work however, the rooms are clean and the location is great. The only thing I would add is that they need to be more flexible with their check in time. We were from out of state and did not know the area and arrived around 2PM and tried to check in. The agent at the counter told us that we could not check in until 4PM with no additional explanation or offer to check us check in an hour earlier. I could understand this if they were really busy but there was hardly anyone there; we ended up driving around for 2hrs and checked in at 4PM.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Jon
"bob's review"
We only stayed one night. Everything was good. The staff is very friendly.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Robert J
"No Cats"
Pre-paid for two nights at this hotel as they stated they were pet friendly. On website they say pet friendly but they do not allow cats. They only charged me for one night and they did call around to find another hotel that would take cats. Learned that pet friendly does not mean they take all pets (in this case cats). Call the hotel and ask specifically what pets they accept before staying at a pet friendly hotel. So it was an expensive lesson to learn the meaning of the term pet friendly.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Jan
"Perfect "Holiday" Inn!"
Very friendly staff,clean rooms/hotel, looks like they were replacing all the mattresses(comfortable), and the plastic patio chairs with nice metal one. The food in Jack's, the onsite restaurant was very good, portions were perfect size and the prices were great value.
2 night family trip May 12, 2015
laura
"First time in area good location"
When asked staff in checking in for a good view, the room given Faced the highway. They did change to dock view, when I went back and asked. Indoor pool water merky. Whirlpool all the bubbles can't be good. The air flow from air conditioner points right at heads. I have a cold now. Refrig not working.
Other trip May 9, 2015
sherry
"Ok but way overpriced"
For a no extras hotel $150 a night was a huge mistake.We have staid in much nicer places for $75 . Learned the hardway.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Great stay!!"
Great stay, great location! Can't wait to come back this summer and enjoy!
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Brent
"Great stay for a weekend"
Great location across Spring lake. You need to book lake view rooms if you intend to stay indoor. The Jacks bar inside the hotel was awesome. We had dinner and the service was warm and foox was great. They serve a Sunday Brunch untill 2 pm and we just loved it. The gym and the sauna however is too small compared to the no of guests.We would like to stay again.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Nice!"
Clean, functional, greay service. Sunday brunch is excellent
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
1st time at GH
"Love this place"
A beautiful hotel and great restaurant/bar staff
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Katie
"A Great Experience"
The staff was amazingly nice and the accommodations were excellent. Rooms were clean except for the popcorn left behind by last guests (behind night stand). Only reason I saw it was due to having to plug in a cord and unplug the radio. Restaurant was great, food was great and the pool was excellent. Would like to return.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
clarington
"On business trip"
Check in was fast and friendly. The hotel and room were super clean and well appointed. I stayed on a Thursday night and they had (free) comedy night in the lounge and it was awesome! Can't wait to come back for pleasure. Great just b HI!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Tony
"Great times in Grand Haven"
We have stayed here every year in February now for 10 years now and have always enjoyed our stay!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
william
"Fewless wedding"
The room was good , lady at the front desk was very nice.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Overall good"
Jeffrey was so friendly and nice when we checked in! We also appreciated the note from the gm! The other front staff weren't as friendly and we had to turn on the air conditioner to keep the room not extremely hot. Overall enjoyed our stayed
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Chad
"Romantic getaway."
Everything was topnotch in this newly renovated Holiday Inn. Service and accommodations were excellent. The indoor pool and hottub were great. We stayed in the winter and could see the outdoor pool and tiki bar. We will have to return in the summer. Nice restaurant and bar as well.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Kathleen
"Our 25 th Anniversary sickout !"
Was unable to travel to make the stay. It was our 25th wedding anniversary night out on the town. Unfortunately we both were sick Friday morning and we were unable to cancel and re-schedule because of the 6 pm cancellation deadline the night before had expired.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Ricky A
"Not happy with Hotels.com!!!"
My stay was fine however we were there for a funeral and did not need to stay the second night. I was told because I booked thru hotels.com that I could not cancel the second night stay and get refunded. I called the number that my family had given me to book the room because we traveled nine hours to get there and was unaware that our card was being charged at the time the room was being reserved. I thought I understood them to say to present the card at the time of arrival and was under the impression that it would be billed once we checked out like always........WRONG!!!
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"wonderful Sunday Brunch in waterfront restaurant."
Just stayed one night to attend a friend's wedding.
"Lovely Hotel"
All services were top notch. I would suggest that the hotel consider re-designing their entry.
2 night trip Oct 8, 2014
Clean. Friendly. Close to Grand Haven. Recommended!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Loved the hotel and the location"
We loved this hotel . The staff is very helpful and because of them we will return and use this hotel again . We enjoyed the restaurant , very good food and the location is nice .
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Alice
"Very nice outside areas"
the hotel was older but the interior has been nicely renovated. The beautiful views overlook a waterway and marina. Walking and bike trails along the waterfront. I would go back again!
2 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"beautiful; ample parking; close to everything"
This is a great location in a beautiful setting. Easy to get to; ample parking; and it's close to downtown Grand Haven - which you can reach via paved bike/walking path or with a short 1.5 mile drive. It's Western Michigan, so the staff is friendly and outgoing, and attentive to guests. Highly recommend!
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Setting on water"
In general, a nice hotel and worked fine for our stay. Nice setting on the water although our room's view was sporting an adjacent view of a brick wall. We enjoyed good complimentary breakfast. With rain in area we opted not to take in local sights of Grand Haven.
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2014
The bug problem was so true we found spiders and misquotes everywhere we kept getting bitten. When I called the front desk we were told we can leave the room for 15 minutes or change rooms we changed rooms but I felt uncomfortable all night. We were promised something to our room a and nothing was delivered we had to ask for it upon check out. I would never recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Nice rooms. Enjoyed sitting outside at the tiki bar.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"close to downtown but noisy"
good hotel.too many partiers.drunks outside our door and on the balconies kept us up at night.didn't even spend our last night there.went home so we could get some sleep.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
scott
"Not for families"
This hotel has a night life with a bar, a terrible Jimmy Buffet cover band, and recorded music that begins in the evening and continues beyond the 9pm time that the staff reports. The crowd and noise kept my children awake past 11pm since this activity all takes place just steps from guest rooms. The rooms were not as clean as they could be, but were decorated nicely. I would recommend this hotel for couples or groups traveling without children.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
C
"Bad Hotel"
The hotel staff was unfriendly and the hotel smelled various areas. Big let down and will never stay here again.
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
Igor
Friendly Clean Great Location Great experience
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
"Great place to stay."
Everything was good. Best part was a delicious dinner outside by the docks. Would go back to this hotel anytime.
3 night trip Aug 4, 2014