All hotels in Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
9 Cheong Tat Road, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong, ‏‎800-491-6126

"close to airport"
Terrible room and terrible staff at check in. The rooms were not as expected.
Response by Regal Airport Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay. We sincerely apologise for not having lived up to your service delivery expectations. Please rest assured that we have brought your comments to the Head of department responsible. We would be most honoured if we could once again be of service to you on your next visit to Hong Kong. Thank you very much and we look forward to having you back at the Regal Airport Hotel. Yours sincerely, John Girard General Manager
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Executive Level - Good Value"
Obviously super easy to head here from the airport. The staff was very friendly and the Executive Level Room was a great value. The only thing for me, was I could have used a little softer mattress, and the sound seemed to travel quite a bit down the halls/through the walls, but all in all, really enjoyed the night and breakfast.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Naomi
the good thing is that is a walk distance to the airport
Response by Regal Airport Hotel
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Good Quality, Great convenience!"
- Great convenience to airport being right next door. Makes getting up for a flight the next day much easier. - The breakfast buffet was one of the best that I've from several hotels in Asia. Good quality and selection! - Bummer that they charge for Wi-Fi. For that price, it should be included and I'm a bit offended they would charge anything. All the hotels I've visited in Asia have provided internet access for free.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
Wesley
"Convenient Location"
We had a lay over in Hong Kong after our vacation in Bali before flying back to LA. We chose this hotel because of its convenient location that we can just walk across the bridge to the hotel. Hotel lobby was a bit crowded and overall condition is acceptable. The room was quite small. When we checked in we were told that we are getting a queen size bed, but it was actually a full size only. Too late & tired to switch (if available). I think it's slightly over priced for the type of accommodation that you get. You can hear the noise from the plane, but NOT too bad. For the price we paid, they should include free wifi and/or breakfast with advance purchase.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Emily
There is no such thing called service at this hotel, the only thing going for this hotel is its location as it is connected to the airport. Which could be the reason the staff is over whelmed as people are checking in and checking out 24 hours a day. A king bed to them is taking out a night stand and putting two single beds togather with a gap in the middle, as if we are not going to notice it. Paper thin walls does not help after a long flight. Only reason to recommend this hotel is its location.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
mansoor
"Location, Location, Location"
The best feature of the hotel is its location: right near the airport (connected to the airport building, 5 min walk). Also its staff and service were prompt and nice and the room was OK. Main drawbacks: paid WiFi (130 HKD/day), only one free electric socket in the room and some plumbing issues in my room (solved). Overall good value for your money if you need a quick business stay near Hong Kong airport.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2015
Nathan
"In transit from hk. The best"
Always a good one. Very courteous staff. I love the pillows.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
DanielC
"Free wifi for only 30 minutes!"
Had a 1 night layover in HKG before heading back home. Although the hotel is in the best location - the airport, there were a few negatives about this place. First, the check-in was slow. It took me at least half an hour to check-in at 9PM. There were probably about 5 check-in desks and they were all busy! By the way, none of them seemed very friendly, I did not witness 1 smile. I tried to make small talk with the guy checking me in and he seemed annoyed that I was even talking to him! Second, the bathroom sink seemed to have been clogged because it took forever to drain. Third, I could hear my neighbor every time they used the water - luckily this was only in the bathroom. The actual room was pleasantly quiet. Fourth, I never found the light switch where the minibar was located. The funny thing, my friends had the same problem too! I ended up just removing my key card which turned off all lights. Last but not least, free wifi for only 30 minutes! Really Regal Airport Hotel?!?!?
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Domtt"
Good hotel. Still need yo pay for wifi. Or free in the lobby. For hotel cost, it should be included.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"At airport, convenient."
Close to airport, nice hotel.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Ed
"The most convenient but not the most hospitable"
My flight landed at 1AM, needed a place to stay for the night, naturally Regal Airport Hotel is the most convenient but not necessarily the most hospitable, lacking sensitivity and thoughts to hotel guests. The night auditor was efficient in the registration process but could not crack a smile if his life is depended on it let alone any words of welcome. My request for late check out at 2 PM was easily accommodated; however, an anxious housekeeper rang the doorbell a few hours later at 8:30AM! Alexander at the front desk (check out) was the most friendly, warm staff, and just when my impression turned positive, my departure at the front door with Earl completely reversed it. There were no words of exchange when I arrived at the front door even though I was the only guest present. As my driver was running behind schedule, I took a seat inside, luggage by the front door, all silently witnessed by Earl. Apparently disturbed by my luggage's presence, through the glass door, with index finger, pointed at me then at my luggage. I went up to explain only to be rudely asked if I am a hotel guest!!! Needless to say, when my car arrived, Earl remained at his comfort zone - the outdoor podium!!
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Janie
"Connected to the airport"
The hotel isn't very nice, but its proximity to the airport make it worth it I guess. The rooms aren't nice or comfortable at all. Equally annoying was the fact they charged for wifi.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Tolerable"
Not good value for money.. Only for those who arrive late or early morning flight.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Erlinda R
"100m from the terminal"
For an overnight "in transit" stay in Hong Kong, there can be no more convenient hotel than the Regal Airport Hotel, it is only a short walk in an air conditioned walkway from the arrival gates. Checkin was quick and efficient and the room clean and comfortable
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Tub did not drain. A/C barely worked. Breakfast too expensive. No security.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Check in, check out a shambles"
Long queue to check in and very slow process. Long queue to check out at 6.30am and could not wait so just gave my room key to reception staff. They need more staff on reception desk because it was just too slow, especially after 18-hour journey to HK Airport.
Jeremy
Everything was great about this hotel- close to airport. It was very convenient especially for elderly.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Stay only if you have no other choice"
Stayed here for one night due to only able to get flight next day. Its a convenient location because its connected to the airport. Stay here only if you have too. Its over priced and you can get a much better room for less 20 minutes into city. Rooms are dingy and look aged. Over due for a remodel.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2015
"Very good for Disneyland and kids."
Very close to airport arrival area and close to Disneyland. They offer a shuttle service to Disneyland for 50HK each way which was really nice. After a long day at Disneyland the pool and sauna were great. I would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Alex
"Just connection"
It was suppose to be a family room for 4, even for two is too small. They advertise free internet and is only for 30 minutes and only in the lobby
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Rodrigo
"solo female business traveler"
Needed a one night stay..too tired to go into city .wanted to be able to go directly to hotel in 5 minutes. Regal had a walkway connected to airport and since my checking time was at 1..just sat n fell asleep in lobby. Hotel food way overpriced so walked back to airport where there's food options n took to room. Hotel and room was good..bathtub as requested ..lighting ok for putting on my makeup and yes i would return. Love the fact hotel is connected to airport
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"Excellent layover hotel!"
What a great hotel! Fantastic service and the best possible location. I have stayed there in the past and will do so in the future. The hotel has an interior connector to the airport so you can come and go from the restaurants and shops (and airline ticket counters) very easily. The workout room and pool are very nice! I also like the easy connections to and from the Airport Express train to downtown. I have not tried the hotel restaurants (prices seem high) given that the airport restaurants are a quick walk through the corridor. Again: you easily can stay at this hotel even if you mostly want to visit downtown Hong Kong. Just hop on the Airport Express and about 24 minutes later you will be in Central! (It's HK$100 for a same-day return.) Highly, highly recommended!
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Eliot
"Very good location."
It is a very good location and convenience for people who have a next day fly .
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
mi mi
"This hotel is all about location and nothing more"
Because they are attached to the hotel they will simply have that advantage. However, service and amenities are disappointing. No one greeted us or directed us to registration (which is NOT on the main level). I had booked a room with 1 King. At registration they asked if I wanted 1 King or 2 doubles and I reiterated I wanted 1 King. I got to the room and there were 2 doubles. It was late and I didn't want to change rooms, so I just kept it. Breakfast buffet is EXTRA and in room WIFI is EXTRA. There is no in room directory to services and facilities in the hotel.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Terri
"Convenient"
Overnight stay between flights. Couldn't be more convenient. Friendly and efficient staff.
1 night trip Jan 21, 2015
"Only stay here if you have an early flight next da"
Overpriced and old hotel. It was clean and the staff were friendly. However, I guess you pay only for being close to the airport.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Ed
"3 star hotel"
Stayed at the hotel overnight due to long layover. First impression was not what I expected. The hotel is supposed to be 4 star hotel but looks like 3 star.It needs a lot of upgrade from the lobby to the bedroom. TV is not even flat screen and there's additional charge for WiFi. The only good thing about the hotel is the location. It is connected to the airport which is very convenient if you need to catch a flight the next day. It is also 24 minutes travel to the city via train. I would not recommend this hotel if you want to relax and stay closer to the city.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Shenzhen Spring 2015"
Great hotel that I stay each time I go to China. Great facilities but do not plan to shop near there unless you like the local shop experience.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Jan 2015 stay"
They have many different types of rooms from just a short stay to a very nice and beautiful rooms. When you get the standard room.. do not expect much, but once again you are only staying a short period and you do not need "fancy". Very convenient
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"meets the need"
The room was new and modern and the location is a no -brainer as you are staying there to be close to the airport. Service is a different story. Friendliness and greetings are tick the box exercises, we didn't get our wake up call either. Great if you want nothing but a good room and a good sleep.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
Justin
"Super convenient to airport."
This was a very easy and comfortable experience. A good transition from mainland China before going back to the USA.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Some bad, some good"
I have three complaints. 1. I was charged twice for the in room wifi. We stayed one night, arriving at about 4pm on Friday, 1/30, and checked out about 9am on Saturday, 1/31. The charge for 24 hours of wifi 130 HKD, which translates to just under $17 US. Already a pretty high fee. When I checked out, I noticed we got charged twice, or 260 HKD (about $34 US). I inquired about this, and was told because we accessed the internet with too many devices, we were charged twice. Too many devices constituted my wife's iPhone, her laptop, and my laptop. I was pretty irate at this point, but they would not remove the charge. So, at the end of the day, I ended up paying 260 HKD ($34 US) for the us of wifi for a total of 17 hours, half of which we were asleep. Considering this is more than we pay for a month's worth of wifi at home, I think this is insane! 2. The showering experience was far less than exhilarating. First off, the shower is quite small, and they use a glass partition that covers half the tub/shower in lieu of a shower door or curtain. Thus, quite a bit of water splashes on the bathroom floor. I could deal with this pretty easily, however, the main issue was the water temperature fluctuation from cold to hot throughout the shower. That's never fun, and is especially problematic when you have young children. My 4 and 6 year olds weren't happy about taking a shower in that situation. 3. Restaurant quality, selection, and cost was another negative.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Transit hotel well named"
Changing planes made easy but expensive. Well equipped rooms expensive restaurants
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Can't-beat location."
Great location, the facility exceeds my expectation for the low price.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Yuchiao
"Great location for if you HAVE to stay at airport."
Hotel is located IN the airport terminal, so a very good location if you HAVE to stay overnight there. They charge extra for internet in the room. In the lobby you get 1/2 hour internet for free. Drinks and food are very expensive. I would stay here again, but ONLY if I have a layover at the airport of 18 hours or less. The regular rooms are sure not for an extended stay. BIG problem is that you can hear the person above you taking a shower or using the toilet....
1 night trip Jan 27, 2015
simon
"BAD HOTEL"
Horrible Hotel & Service wish never booked it.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Mohamed
"Jan 2015 visit to Hong Kong"
This hotel is a bit away from everything else except for the airport. When traveling, this is the most important aspect
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
Jonathan
"Perfect airport hotel."
Perfect for airport stay. Connected to the airport via internal bridge. Super convenient.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2015
"Stayed twice but looking for other options"
Location is great if you are stopping overnight to catch an early flight otherwise it is extremely overpriced. For the cost you would think they can include free WIFI but had to pay $18.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"Jan 2015 trip to Hong Kong"
This is the very best place to say after international travel!! It i connected to the airport terminal and no taxi necessary. Just walk over to it and "fall over" after a long trip. It is a bit pricey... but well worth it!
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"Awful"
Awful room was small and musty… No outlets to plug anything in if you wanted to plug something in you needed to pay for an adapter! I will never stay there again
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Good Hotel for early flights."
The only reason to stay here is for an early flight out of town. That was my purpose and for that it was very good. The hotel itself is OK, but located on the airport there is nothing around it, and should not be chosen for visits to the city of Hong Kong.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Jerry
"busy hkg"
It's very convenient if u r in-transit to Hong Kong.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
ravi
"Stay if you must, if your connection time is shor."
Really convent location (at the airport. Restrictions on "free" wifi are an insult and cheap.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
paul
"If you are flying in or out of HKG..."
I was flying out the following morning, so this place was ideal.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Great overnight stay. We were upgraded to the executive floor complimentary
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Perfect hotel for travelers. Everything high value and just walking distance to the airport
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Wonderful Experience in the airport area"
I can't say enough good about this hotel. The closeness of the airport is a given and very convenient for walking. Indeed I even took advantage of the 7-11 at the airport terminal as well as other amenities. There were many good restaurants affiliated with hotel within the complex. The rooms were great, the staff helpful and superb. One could even stay here for visiting Hong Kong because of train, bus, and taxi connections to downtown. A great place and I will stay again.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2015
Erch
"Hotel location walking distance to the airport"
Check in and check out fast. Only used the hotel to sleep in after 11hrs. layover. Nothing especial to write about.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015