All hotels in Ukiah, California, United States of America
1050 S State St, Ukiah, CA, 95482, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Felt like home."
Randy and his boy Dylan make me feel like family every time i stay there. I will only stay there when working anywhere near there.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
Lennie
"Good value motel"
On the way to Seattle. Stopped overnight. Decent breakfast (waffles). Clean room.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Wish we booked a different place..."
The room looked very dirty to us. Carpet, paint dated. It's a cheap motel. Our bed cover had a hole and bed skurt had some stains. Furninture looks like it was brought in from a dump. Furniture's fabric smells feels durty too. It has probably never seen a wash....
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Max
"Would definitely go back."
I could of stayed there a few more days. The only thing I would suggest is new carpet in the room but loved the window in the bathroom. The bd was so comfortable. Most beds are just too hard, not this one. Nice sized room.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2015
amy
"good location for price!"
at the end of Lombard street, so location was convenient. Close to Presidio. Manager, Mike, was very helpful in recommending bus routes, tours, and with our TV!
2 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Lianne
"Hateful Staff"
The guy at the front desk was VERY bad man, I woke him up to check in and he was obviously upset that I was there. Then he began to argue with me over the validity of my reservation. After being verbally assaulted by this man I left because I did not feel comfortable staying there. I have been using hotels.com for over a decade and never have I had an issue with anything at all or have been treated like that. I would remove this hotel from your list immediately.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Change of plans..."
Very accommodating. Pleasant staff.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
clare
"Nice place to stay."
Our room was clean and comfortable. Only complaint is the toilet paper holder is located in an awkward location, low and on the back wall.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Mfg
"Hopland Passport- girl's getaway"
In town for girls wine trip and usually stay at a double priced hotel near by but opted to budget this trip and had a great stay. Clean room. Great shower. Cozy bed. Tasty hot breakfast. Fridge and microwave in room. Close to Crush for fine dining . And about a 15 minute walk to downtown Ukiah. Right off 101 good location. I definitely will be back.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
taysha
"Overnight to Ukiah"
Nice hotel clean and safe! The breakfast was really good eggs, waffles, cereals everything!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Terri
"Good value hotel"
Our first stay here, and would definitely stay again. Room was clean and comfortable, and everything worked! Excellent breakfast, with hot eggs and sausage. Staff pleasant and efficient.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"A great place to stay"
I've stayed here a few times, Always comfortable, Quiet, close to where my Mother was staying & the office people are friendly. They offer all the things you need to be comfortable, Coffee pot in the room, Microwave, Refrigerator & Cable TV
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
"Offensively Smelly"
The room had that special singe-your-nose-hair kind of smell. Not comfortable.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Patrick
"Quiet, inexpensive, and friendly staff."
The owner is so friendly and goes out of the way to be helpful. The room is OK.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Katherine
"road noise"
Too much road noise. Stained carpet needs replacing.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Dewey
"Friendly staff"
Not well insulated so often had heater on when in the room. Unfortunately heater/air blows directly on you when sitting at table which must be used for computer since no desk. Close to some nice reasonably priced restaurants, The staff were all friendly and helpful. Complimentary breakfast pleasant. Stayed there last year and returned again this year.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Hulagirl
"Good place for your money"
I would stay here again
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
Eduardo
"Had a comfortable stay"
Stayed for 2 nights. All went well. Close to 101, very friendly service.
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Patrick
"Very nice hotel."
The staff was very nice and the rooms are very quiet. Great place to stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Adequate
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"oK for 1 night"
Cheap hotel, not in town. Wouldn't want to spend more than 1 night. OK as we were just passing through.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Perfect Fit"
A good place to stay that fit in perfectly as a 1-night stay to break up a long drive.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Justin
"Older motel, but kept well"
We stayed here over Labor Day weekend. It is a standard 70's roadside motel. They have set up a room for breakfast service, which is a nice addition. Very accommodating management. I think my family would have preferred to stay in one of the newer spots on Airport.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Bobby
It was hot and we were tired so reviewing wouldn't be fair. I will however say that the check in person was very accommodating when I told her my husband has a difficult time with stairs. She changed our upstairs room to street level.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
patricia
"Good Best Western Hotel"
...but Ukiah is really not the place you want to be.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Close to downtown Ukiah, good hotel"
I enjoyed the Quality Inn. It was a bit closer to the DownTown area of Ukiah, where I was able to run around and even walk to dinner one night. The hotel had a small lobby and a continental breakfast in the morning. One of the better hotels in Ukiah.
4 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Over-rated & Over priced"
Stained and dirty carpets and chairs. Lawn furniture by pool had a layer of street grime all over it. Had to replace/reprogram the door card keys several times to get them to work. Bathroom had no AC, and was ridiculously hot. Breakfast room is small with few tables and chairs and mediocre meal selection. Overall and for the price we were underwhelmed by the experience. This a one star hotel masquerading as something more.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Very tired from traveling, but the Inn was comfortable and quiet. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"My concerns were founded"
When booking this hotel I had concerns since it was a two star and I was traveling alone, although it is an easy on and off the 101 that is about the only thing going for it. The room was dirty, front desk not helpful, bedding and towels well used and pool not something you'd use. A one star hotel at best.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Paula
The room is quite small.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"Great Hotel on a Budget"
Booked this hotel about 1 day from starting our trip on short notice. Hotel was clean, checkin was fast.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
It was clean and ready when we arrived.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Not worth the rate we paid"
I was on a 2/week road trip with my family so we stayed at a lot if hotels and this was my least favorite. It was extremely overpriced for what it was. There was a couple arguing outside their room for hours and nobody did anything about it. I feared for my safety. There were bugs in the room. The rooms were small and smelled bad, I was highly suspicious when the desk clerk insisted on taking a photocopy of my credit card. I would NOT recommend this place to anyone.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
"not bad for a night or two"
There for just one night. Room ready at 3 p.m. Friendly, chatty check-in. Room fairly clean, except bedspread (that I throw off right away anyway) had stains on it that are yucky to look at. Stains in chairs as well. Electrical tape holding the battery for the remote control in. The security lock on the door is broken off, so that is useless. Air conditioner works very well. Bathroom is huge and clean. Pool on property. I did not use it, but others were enjoying themselves. The sound of the water pipes from the bathroom (ours as well as the neighbors) is SUPER LOUD. Breakfast was adequate--eggs, sausage, breads, cereals, etc. Check out was painless.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Loud showers"
The shower in adjacent rooms made a terrible loud noise.. Except for that, the place was very nice.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Hidden Gem"
This was such a great find. We were skeptical of the reviews but Randy and Jag made our stay at Ukiah a fabulous one. We were in town for a wedding and weren't used to the heat and didn't know what activities to do around town. The staff are friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable about the town. There are many restaurants that are a few minutes driving distance and a mexican restaurant less than a block away. Walmart is the closest store you can go do some shopping and is about 3 blocks away. But, everything is within a driving distance since the hotel is on the main street. There's a Chevron & Shell across the street from the hotel. Our room was very clean. I work in the hotel industry and I didn't find a spec of hair or dust. We were on the 2nd floor with a king. We had a flat screen tv but our friend next door to us did not. So, maybe different rooms have different tv's. The room has AC, microwave, and a mini refrigerator, and complimentary breakfast & wifi which was a convenient for our 3 night stay. There is a pool which we spent a lot of time in. There's no elevator. I would recommend friends and family to stay here again.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
leliza
great customer service
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Clean, comfortable room. Staff was excellent!! Breakfast was sparse if you are looking for a hearty breakfast
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Meh"
We needed a cheap room to get a few hours of rest and shower before we continued on our road trip. This place had good reviews for the price so we gave it a try. This quality Inn was not in the greatest part of town. It was in a very shady area with shady people wondering around at night. The room itself wasn't very clean and our TV didn't work. The walls are thin, you can hear everyone around you coughing, sneezing, and flushing toilets. Not good if you are sensitive to sound. We won't be staying here again.
Other trip May 22, 2014
traveler
The room was O.K. Need to have the vanity in a separate place. Not with the toilet and shower. Also needs better lighting. Have to have all the lights on at once the way it's wired. The breakfast could be better. The sausage smelled terrible.
2 night trip May 10, 2014
"Close to my Moms Retirement home (Brookside)"
The coffee in the room was terrible. they need to have the breakfast room open & ready earlier, I would suggest 6:00 A.M., They need to fix the lighting in the rooms so you can turn them on without having the ceiling light on. the light on the dresser didn't work, Also light bulbs were out in the bathroom. the TV service was fine, lots of channels to choose from. The bed was very comfortable. I would have no problem staying there again.
2 night family trip May 10, 2014
Steven Robbins
"Price was right and Nice People"
The room was nice, very clean, and service was great. However, the old air-conditioning units work good but some are a little noisy.
2 night trip Apr 28, 2014
"Easy on and off US 101-terrific restaurant nearby"
Excellent bargain; easy on/off Hwy 101. GREAT restaurant within walking distance. Quiet, Clean. A good bargain.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
Big Al
"Pet Friendly, but with $25 pet fee!"
My husband and I were traveling with our dog and just needed a one night stay along our road trip. We were glad to find a decent pet friendly hotel close to the freeway. Found a great deal online, but was surprised to discover I owed another $25 for the pet fee upon check-in. I would have gone to another hotel with a cheaper overall price had I known - but it was late and we were exhausted. The manager was pleasant and explained that they use the fee for extra cleaning, still it seemed excessive. Other hotels charged half that amount or nothing at all.
1 night trip Apr 9, 2014
Belinda
"Good for the price"
It was centrally located, friendly staff, clean rooms. Pool not open; so do not make plans to go swimming
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Walter
"Inexpensive in Ukiah"
Nice friendly place, within walking distance of a couple of nice cafe's, We'll be using it again.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"I made the mistake of staying here Again"
This run down hotel degrades the name and is the antithesis of "Quality Inn". Spend the extra money for a better hotel.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
"Very pleasant inexpensive place to stay."
Nice management, very accommodating. The room was clean and comfortable except for the traffic noise which is present in most motels in Ukiah. Breakfast was tasty. All in all, a good experience. I stayed here on my way to Eureka from Santa Cruz and on my way back. There is a great restaurant almost right next door called The Garden Inn so once you check in, you don't have to get in your car again to look for dinner!
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Beth
"A great stay!"
I travel to Ukiah a lot and found a new place to stay! What a great place! I will be back!!!
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Tonya
"friendly service"
Overall it was good for the rate ,the bed was comfortable and the shower good pressure. The door needed some maintenance it had a big gap and the security flap was broken off, Looked like it had been broken open at one time. Let a lot of cold air in. The heater was really loud even at low setting.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014