All hotels in Ukiah, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1050 S State St, Ukiah, CA, 95482, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Great hotel for two stars"
I've stayed at this hotel twice. Very nice staff and clean rooms. The only one down to my last stay was that their breakfast service was not open and I wasn't told. Went to breakfast downtown at Stan's Maple Restaurant which was good. I will continue to stay at this hotel when passing through on business.
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
Troy
"Nice and Updated"
Had a nice granite counter top in bath with plenty of room to move around. Nice shower head and large bath area. Breakfast was sufficient with eggs and sausage along with other things. Updated linen and towels. Bed was very comfortable
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2013
J and C
"Conviently located"
Very satified with my stay. Toilet did not flush properly and did not flush solid human waste.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
Will W.
"Best kept secret!"
wonderful experience! The room was comfortable and quiet. The lady at the front desk was helpful and friendly!
2 night trip Oct 27, 2012
Karen L
Staff was very personble and helpful. It was quite adequate for our purposes. Great pillows.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
The room was clean and comfortable. Very large. The only negative was that we stayed for 2 nights and they did not come in and clean or make the bed during the 2nd day. We were in and out all day long and they did knock on the door when we were there but when we opened the door they just went on.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2012
Beds hard. Pool cold. No hand wash towels everyday.
3 night family trip Sep 8, 2012
Pool cold. No wash cloths one day.
2 night family trip Sep 8, 2012
"Above Average for Motel"
Satisfactory all around. Room was reasonably clean and comfortable enough to not have any problems sleeping, which is not always the case for me with cheaper accommodations. Bring your own toiletries, ones provided are very cheap and drying. Shower was middling fair, neither the best or worst I've encountered. This is a very small motel right off the main N-S road in Ukiah, but the noise level was happily minimal, just a few short loud times after dawn. Breakfast was okay but minimal (they did have eggs and sausage as well as bread and pastries though). I stayed here for an event in Wilits, which is half hour drive each way, but I would stay here again rather than in Wilits.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
Nicole
I have to say, we had a hard time finding a place that would take dogs. This place did, that is why we stayed here. I was Pleasantly Pleased by the cleanliness of the room and the odor was that of Freshly Laundered Linen. I can so take this and appreciate their efforts at cleanliness in a dog friendly hotel. Just this alone, I give it a 5, Five. The pool was clean and sparkling, clear. 3 or 4 Foot to 9 Foot. I have been a pool attendant before and I look for the cleanliness of the pools, another 5, Five. The desk attendants were very helpful and very polite with any other needs we encountered. The place to go if traveling with your pet.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2012
"on our way to Humboldt!"
I am a bit of a hotel snob and never stay in a 2 star hotel, but saw all the great reviews on this hotel. We were on our way to drop my daughter off at Humboldt State and stayed here. This hotel was cleaner than some 4 starts I have stayed in and the manager was amazing and totally on top of everything! I highly recommend this hotel to all those who are skeptical on two stars!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
Nicole
"Quality Inn Ukiah trip"
The service and treatment was excellent. Claudia was outstanding. Although I couldn't get into my room because the key didn't work Claudia was awesome and she got me in. The following day she came by and apologized for the inconvenience, that is when I felt the beat about my stay at the quality inn
1 night trip Jul 21, 2012
Anthony
Extremely friendly, informative and helpful staff.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2012
Quality Inn
"Pet Friendly is the main perk of this place"
Just a small nightly fee per pet, and you are good to go. This hotel has a great little garden (grass, bushes, etc) and the pool is nice, too. The room was fine, although when we arrived, the toilet had not been flushed since the last guest (we presume) had used it. Pretty gross. The person at the desk was pretty polite to us, but another woman in the morning was very rude, so service may depend entirely on who's working at the moment. We were staying here the night before I moved into a house in town, and all of my earthly possessions were in our cars. Everything was intact in the morning, and we were overall very pleased with the entire experience.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2012
Elizabeth S.
"Ukaih Stop-Over"
Clean and comfortable room. Was able to check e-mail using available WIFI. Enjoyed the continental breakfast, (though dining area was a bit small). This was a family visit.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2012
"Easy access off interstate"
We were very tired from traveling and found the motel to be very nice and helpful with our questions. Restaurant available right next door. I don't understand why this motel only has a 2 ranking. Very clean, modern rooms. Great beds, pillows. Enjoyed staying very much.
1 night trip May 24, 2012
Faye

"Lovely staff"
The room was very clean and the staff were very helpful.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
veronika
"Polite and friendly staff"
A great place for a stop-over. The room was clean and comfortable. The pool was great for the kids. In a central part of Ukiah, close to shops. Nice hot breakfast. Staff very polite and helpful.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2012
"Just off the CA 101"
This is a well-managed, friendly, spotlessly clean and well-equipped place! The owner/operator was very helpful with hints as to where to eat and socialize (there is a local brew pub/restaurant within three traffic lights). Ukiah is close to Anderson Valley's vineyards, with a spectacular if mountainous/curvy/narrow road to Boonville, CA.We really liked this place!
1 night trip Jun 27, 2012

"Gute Lage"
Freundliches Personal. Gute Einkaufsmöglichkeiten, Restaurants und Bars in der Nähe. Frühstücksraum definitiv zu klein.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
Copterman
DE
"tolles Hotel für Durchreisende"
sehr saubere Zimmer, ausreichendes Frühstück, freundliche Rezeption
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
DE
"Zweck erfüllt für guten Preis"
Alles war bestens, es gab nichts zu beanstanden, wir würden wieder hinfahren.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
DE
On est bien accueilli Les chambres sont grandes, propres et la literie comme dans les autres établissements est sans reproche. Les matelas épais et confortables.Le seul petit regret est le manque d'ombre. A proximité 100 mètres il y a un bon restaurant Ukiah Garden où l'on est bien accueilli.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2012
SE

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn

"Just OK"
03/28/15 Judie L Neotsu
My review is skewed by a problem out of the control of the management. We checked in after spending the day hiking in the Redwood National Park (which was awesome) and I just wanted a hot shower, but there was no electricity--anywhere. There was only one motel in town that had its own generator and they don't take dogs. We weighed things out and decided to take the chance that the electricity would be back on shortly and all would be well. The manager was so sweetly trying to keep everybody happy and brought us candles and extra blankets and assured us that the evening could be "very romantic." We are in our 60s and sleep with our dog, so we couldn't stop laughing about that. Then I tried to take the dog for a walk and discovered the neighborhood behind the motel was pretty sketchy and actually saw a young man jump the tall security fence behind the motel. No wonder there are bars on the bathroom windows. "Very romantic." The electricity came back on in a couple hours and the manager hustled right over to get his blankets and candles back, which made us laugh some more. Anyway, this is a budget motel in a budget neighborhood at a budget price. The room was clean and adequate. My next trip down 101, I'll probably pay a little more to get a little more.
02/25/15 MMTennessee Johnson City, Tennessee
Stayed here because of the reviews while traveling to San Jose. Rooms was clean, which is very important to me. Also in a safe area with several places to eat nearby. Hot breakfast in the morning was also nice. Reasonable price too!
"Great for the price"
02/08/15 Hailey R Seattle, Washington
We were on our way back from San Fran and after spending WAY too much money on a mediocre hotel there, we needed to find a clean place to stay for much less. After reading the reviews, we decided to stay here! I'm glad we did. The hotel was clean for the most part. Quite a few stains on the bedding & towels, but it did look as though they upgraded certain things in the room. It was nice to have some breakfast & the staff was very friendly. Safeway was within walking distance and there are also a couple laundrymats in walking distance! I would stay here again for sure.
"Stay was great"
02/02/15 Valerie D
We arived late and they were able to check us in quickly. When we got in the room The bed was comfortable. The shower had good water pressure. The room was clean. And after a long day of traveling you can't ask for more.
"Friendly staff"
01/06/15 Traveler8901 Appleton, Wisconsin
I stayed here for a solo trip to the area. They have very friendly staff, hot breakfast, and it's a nice area. I had no problems during my 1 week stay. Walls are pretty thin though so just keep that in mind.
"Clean, spacious, good service, good price."
11/18/14 terriccha46 Gasquet, California
Stayed one night on our way to San Francisco. Friendly front desk. Great value. Clean and comfy bed. Will stay again. Had to leave early in the am so we can't speak to their breakfast. Would be nice if it was available just a bit earlier for us early birds.
"GREAT BREAKFASTS!"
11/05/14 frank m San Francisco, California
Unusually nice breakfast bar, replenished every few minutes from a little kitchen in the next room. The usual--cereals, fruit, pastries, juice, coffee, and really good scrambled eggs. When I complimented the manager he said proudly that he and his wife use fresh eggs instead of the egg mix that comes in cartons, and it shows! Nice clean quiet hotel, thoughtful managers. I enjoyed my stay.
"A Pleasant Surprise "
11/03/14 Daniel B Coarsegold, California
This is the second time for us to stay at this Quality Inn and both experiences have been pleasant. The rooms have always been clean and the bed comfortable. At a cost of less than $70 or 10,000 Choice Hotel points per night you will have a difficult time finding a better value for the money in Ukiah. Will stay here again.
"Good Value"
11/03/14 Christine Z San Bruno, California
This was our first time in Ukiah in years, so we were in town visiting relatives, and booked our stay at Quality Inn online. The rate was very reasonable, the grounds and the rooms look to be kept clean. We were a little surprised to see a cigarette burn in the Bedspread in our Non-Smoking room, and that the Deadbolt on the door to our room was torn off. But, it was late when we got there, we were only staying for 1 night, and the area seemed safe enough. The location of the Inn is easy to find, and we would probably stay there again when in town. (we would just check out the room first to make sure the door would secure).
"District meeting"
10/29/14 michael h Rancho Cordova, California
Arrived and was welcomed at the front desk.I was asked what room i'd like ground floor or second floor. The room was very clean, and maintained. The bathroom was larger than i expected. It was also very clean. I asked the front desk where was a good place to eat, and she gave me the Ukiah Garden Cafe which was just up the street in walking distance of the hotel.