All hotels in Ukiah, California, United States of America
1050 S State St, Ukiah, CA, 95482, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Good choice for the price"
The Quality Inn was comfortable and convenient as it is located near the downtown. The bed was quite solid and the room amenities including a microwave and refrig. were up to par. I am in this area frequently and feel this to be one of the better choices.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2013
"Overnight stay on my way to destination"
Very clean, good service, comfortable bed, great location, easy access to freeway, and reasonable price.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
David L.
"A good value"
Clean, employees friendly and very informative of the area. The room was small but confortable. Not all of the electrical outlets worked, so charging phones posed a problem.
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2013
Lu Ann
"Ukiah Trip"
I would recommend this motel highly for anyone who just wants a comfortable place in a good location with a congenial staff.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Cheap and convenient."
Near 101 highway, cheap and clean. We were on our way to the north. It is a good hotel for a stop during the long travel.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Renee
"Enjoyed my stay."
This was my first time staying at this motel. I was very please with my room. It was large and clean. The bathroom was clean and there was plenty of hot water for the shower. The manager was very friendly and offered suggestions on where to eat dinner in the area. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"my stay"
There was NO shower curtain in the bathroom when I arrived, the tv had issues. The picture kept reducing itself to a two to three inch line on the screen, very annoying.
2 night trip Jun 22, 2013
I'm glad I booked here. It was inexpensive and nice and clean. Had a great stay and the service was excellent.
2 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Kristine
"Great deal."
We were very pleased with the quality of the hotel for such a reasonable price. The staff were extremely helpful. We were also pleased with the food and treatment we received at Marino's around the corner; they were kind enough to serve us when we showed up at nearly 10:00 pm. We will keep this place on our list for future trips from Brookings to SoCal.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2013
Jennifer M.
"Great hotel for two stars"
I've stayed at this hotel twice. Very nice staff and clean rooms. The only one down to my last stay was that their breakfast service was not open and I wasn't told. Went to breakfast downtown at Stan's Maple Restaurant which was good. I will continue to stay at this hotel when passing through on business.
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
Troy
"Nice and Updated"
Had a nice granite counter top in bath with plenty of room to move around. Nice shower head and large bath area. Breakfast was sufficient with eggs and sausage along with other things. Updated linen and towels. Bed was very comfortable
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2013
J and C
"Conviently located"
Very satified with my stay. Toilet did not flush properly and did not flush solid human waste.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
Will W.
"Best kept secret!"
wonderful experience! The room was comfortable and quiet. The lady at the front desk was helpful and friendly!
2 night trip Oct 27, 2012
Karen L
Staff was very personble and helpful. It was quite adequate for our purposes. Great pillows.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
The room was clean and comfortable. Very large. The only negative was that we stayed for 2 nights and they did not come in and clean or make the bed during the 2nd day. We were in and out all day long and they did knock on the door when we were there but when we opened the door they just went on.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2012
Beds hard. Pool cold. No hand wash towels everyday.
3 night family trip Sep 8, 2012
Pool cold. No wash cloths one day.
2 night family trip Sep 8, 2012
"Above Average for Motel"
Satisfactory all around. Room was reasonably clean and comfortable enough to not have any problems sleeping, which is not always the case for me with cheaper accommodations. Bring your own toiletries, ones provided are very cheap and drying. Shower was middling fair, neither the best or worst I've encountered. This is a very small motel right off the main N-S road in Ukiah, but the noise level was happily minimal, just a few short loud times after dawn. Breakfast was okay but minimal (they did have eggs and sausage as well as bread and pastries though). I stayed here for an event in Wilits, which is half hour drive each way, but I would stay here again rather than in Wilits.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
Nicole
I have to say, we had a hard time finding a place that would take dogs. This place did, that is why we stayed here. I was Pleasantly Pleased by the cleanliness of the room and the odor was that of Freshly Laundered Linen. I can so take this and appreciate their efforts at cleanliness in a dog friendly hotel. Just this alone, I give it a 5, Five. The pool was clean and sparkling, clear. 3 or 4 Foot to 9 Foot. I have been a pool attendant before and I look for the cleanliness of the pools, another 5, Five. The desk attendants were very helpful and very polite with any other needs we encountered. The place to go if traveling with your pet.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2012
"on our way to Humboldt!"
I am a bit of a hotel snob and never stay in a 2 star hotel, but saw all the great reviews on this hotel. We were on our way to drop my daughter off at Humboldt State and stayed here. This hotel was cleaner than some 4 starts I have stayed in and the manager was amazing and totally on top of everything! I highly recommend this hotel to all those who are skeptical on two stars!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
Nicole

"Lovely staff"
The room was very clean and the staff were very helpful.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
veronika
"Polite and friendly staff"
A great place for a stop-over. The room was clean and comfortable. The pool was great for the kids. In a central part of Ukiah, close to shops. Nice hot breakfast. Staff very polite and helpful.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2012

"correcto para una noche"
habitacion sencilla pero limpia y comoda, la piscina estaba sucia, el desayuno era muy basico. Bien para una noche.
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
edurne
ES
"Gute Lage"
Freundliches Personal. Gute Einkaufsmöglichkeiten, Restaurants und Bars in der Nähe. Frühstücksraum definitiv zu klein.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
Copterman
DE
"tolles Hotel für Durchreisende"
sehr saubere Zimmer, ausreichendes Frühstück, freundliche Rezeption
SE

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn

"More bang for buck"
07/26/15 Kavash S
We used this as a stop over on our way to redwoods and we weren't really expecting much. The room was clean, decently spacious and the staff quite friendly. The option breakfast in the morning was minimum but was pretty good.
"Pleasure"
07/11/15 atm24 Crescent City, California
This hotel was wonderful. I just loved the window in the bathroom. It felt like I was not in a hotel room. The bed was perfect. Most beds are just too hard but not this one. The staff was so nice and helpful. I really liked being able to park right in front of my room. The only thing if I could change would be new carpet in the room. I have stayed at another Quality hotel and they charged me $10.00 to use the microwave oven and refrigerator. The hotel in Ukiah said all room came with them. Shouldn't all the hotels be the same? I believe so. The hotel that charged me was the one in Santa Rosa, Ca. I will never stay there again. This hotel in Ukiah, Ca., was the best.
"Nice staff but dirty hotel"
07/08/15 stevendilley austin
Had to find a place last-minute and settled on a room at the Quality Inn. I should have slept in the car instead. Front desk staff was nice and check-in was quick, but the room was stained and dirty. There were several people outside my room who spent their time endlessly smoking, and the ashtray was overflowing. Avoid, if possible.
"Ok for the price"
07/05/15 ScreamingBanshee Vancouver, Canada
Good location, pleasant service, nice enough room. Hot breakfast of eggs and sausage was provided, along with other continental breakfast items, but quantity was limited and breakfast room was so small with 3 tables only. Staff barely present to replenish the hot items and almost everything else for that matter. For the rate we got, it was ok for a stopover.
"Very convenient"
07/01/15 allison s
Stopped here for a night to break up our trip to the Bay Area plus we love the municipal golf course. Room was clean,freshly painted,( it even had crown moulding) nice breakfast, and Safeway a few blocks away.
"Clean and comfortable"
07/01/15 tlknndy Lafayette, Oregon
The staff couldn't be nicer. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The hot breakfast is a perfect way to start your day...waffles, eggs, sausage, cereal, fruit, muffins, juice, coffee...I'm sure I'm missing something, they have it all. For the price I don't think you can get any better.
"Pleasant Surprise"
06/17/15 William C San Jose, California
I've stayed at Quality Inn's for many years when trying to save some money, or for convenience. Never had a nicer experience than three weeks ago at this Ukiah Quality Inn. The inside looks freshly remodeled including a new bathroom sink, fixtures, shower, etc. The free breakfast was also a big surprise. The owner came into the breakfast area (room) to bring fresh scrambled eggs and sausage just off the grill. She stated she wanted her guests treated like she would desire to be treated to breakfast. Everything else served was fresh and attractive. Check-in and check-out was very friendly and efficient. I returned for the same treatment 2 days later and will be back next time driving through Ukiah.
"pleasant stay"
06/04/15 Denise S On The Mountain In Tn
clean spacious room, very comfortable king size bed. reasonable price. good breakfast though it could use a few more jelly flavor options. friendly staff. pool is 3' to 9' deep - didn't get in because it was a chilly day
"pleasant stay"
05/31/15 claudette l Fairfield, California
the hosts were very friendly and people-oriented. room size was large and comfortable. amenities (such as breakfast, pool etc.) were a nice plus. also, pets are accepted. the appearance was very clean and inviting.
"would be excellent if less noisy"
05/25/15 ramoneur Rambouillet, France
Nice motel in Ukiah, the rooms are large and comfortable, the reception is friendly. Only one drawback, but major: the showers and the toilette flush are very noisy. Not nice to discover in the middle of the night that your neighbor in the next room needs the toilets!