All hotels in Roseville, Minnesota, United States of America
2985 Centre Pointe Dr, Roseville, MN, 55113, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Quiet but close to freeway"
Quiet, good breakfast with many choices, friendly staff, clean, hide-a-bed was not very comfortable but queen bed was comfortable
Other trip Sep 26, 2012
"Nice, quiet place to stay"
This place is quite, has a nice pool, a really good breakfast, and a well-equipped kitchen. We stayed in a queen studio and it was a perfect place to stay and visit Minneapolis.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
"close to the state fair"
It is great! as a chef full equipment kitchen for me to prepare all the food I make and the sink I can clean up very easily!I Wow great breakfast is including and serving very early morning and I have to eat my breakfast before I start to work for the state fair very very early!! I love to stay again next year!
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
"Very Nice Business Stay"
Easy access to the highway, very clean, and service was great.
Business trip Aug 7, 2012
John H

"Pleasantly Surprised!"
As this was a Marriott derivative, we knew it would be clean and reasonably up to date. The suite was generously sized, and we were quite comfortable, although the bed was a little less supportive than what would be expected. The separate living area and bedroom was nice, as was having two large LCD TVs in the suite.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
Mark P
3 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Ken
Response by Residence Inn Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville
Our guests feedback is very important to us as we use it to improve the quality of our hotel and the service we deliver to our guests. Any additional feedback that you could give me in regards to why you rated the hotel a 2 would be greatly appreciated. Best Regards, Shana Corbo General Manager
Other trip Jan 27, 2014

DK

TripAdvisor reviews for Residence Inn Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville

"Nice Stay"
06/30/15 Kelly R Minooka, Illinois
Not much to say about this Residence Inn. It is your typical Residence Inn. Accommodations were fine, breakfast buffet was fine, hotel staff was fine. Only negative I would have to say (as strange as it may sound), we were very short on toilet paper. We ended up having to use kleenex. The bedroom was warm at night while the outer area was an iceberg. I liked the location and would stay here again, but probably wouldn't be my first choice.
"Hotel Staff is Nice but the Hotel is in Need of Renovations"
06/29/15 Danicolie
I am a Marriott Gold frequent traveler and my hotel brand of choice is the Residence Inn. I've stayed in several locations throughout the country. I love the large studio/room configuration including a full kitchen and also the complimentary weeknight evening receptions which include a light meal/snacks and wine & beer. Unfortunately, the Residence Inn in Roseville, MN did not live up to my expectations. 1. The hotel is in desperate need of renovations. The furniture in the rooms is very outdated, scratched up and worn. The walls are painted a light yellow and you can't tell if that's an actual color or if it was previously painted white that turned to yellow over time. The bar/hand rail in the tub was completely torn off showing unsightly grimy screws underneath, etc... I know of other Residence Inns that were completely renovated long before reaching this point. I'm not sure what Marriott is waiting for on this one? Surprising. 2. The evening reception was only Mon-Wed. Actually, it was really only Mon & Tues if you consider that on Wed they have a food truck come in which you have to pay for. At other Residence Inn's, the complimentary reception is from Mon-Thurs. For the positives... the hotel is in a good location. The staff was pleasant. They accommodated by room preferences on my Marriott profile, ie high floor and extra pillows without me having to ask. Free buffet breakfast was good and the breakfast staff kept everything replenished. The bones of the hotel are good. Ie. nice size lobby/breakfast area, the outdoor area is nice, room configuration, etc... It just needs a face lift. Not sure if I would stay again before it's renovated. I would likely go back to the Marriott Courtyard next door.
"Awesome Staff, Great Location"
06/19/15 JandKlovetotravel Sacramento, California
Our group stayed over Memorial Day weekend and had a blast. We had a one-bedroom suite and a two-bedroom suite next to each other on the first floor for our three families. The staff - from the front desk to housekeeping - was awesome. Extra cot? No problem. More towels? We're on it. They were super accommodating and at the door faster than Jimmy John's! With a SMILE, even! The only reason this property didn't get 5 stars from me was because of the building itself. The hotel was completely full that weekend, so we weren't expecting a spa-like atmosphere, but honestly, it sounded like the people on the floor above us were square dancing at midnight. Poor construction and inadequate soundproofing made it really difficult to sleep! Overall, our stay was really great!
"A wonderful home away from home..."
05/20/15 tcedith Minneapolis, MN
I am one month into a 6 month stay at Residence Inn and very happy with this long-stay hotel. My one-bedroom suite is spacious and includes everything I need to live away from home. Housekeeping is 100% dependable and always willing to offer additional linens, etc. upon request. Melissa, the manager, is professional and helpful with any and all questions or concerns. During the week, the clients seems to be largely other professional folks and on weekends families show up to enjoy the Twin Cities - 15-20 minutes away. They offer opportunities 3 evenings a week to connect with other guests, including a Food Truck night each week. The full breakfast each AM is a great way to start off the day with fresh and quality food - scrambled eggs and a protein every day, waffles you make in the waffle makers, fresh juice and and fruit, yogurt parfaits, cereals and more. I highly recommend this hotel for professionals from out of town and to families seeking a great place to stay near Minneapolis and St. Paul.
"Excellent Hotel and a friendly staff"
04/29/15 Sabeesh V
We stayed here when we came to Minneapolis and my wife and family had a great time at this place. Location is nice, not too far from city. They have a shuttle that can drop any nearby place. Now my friend came here and he loved this place too.
"Family weekend"
04/18/15 Brett B
We stayed in a studio suite. It's more spacious than the 1 br suite due to having no wall separation. Clean room, halls and pool area. Outdoor basketball hoop in great condition and grilling area. Breakfast is good as always. Close to 35W and we were able to get to target center in 15 minutes. We've stayed here 10+ nights and they haven't failed us yet.
"Not bad but not great!"
03/16/15 lowsea Corpus Christi, Texas
Not as good as a La Quinta Inn and Suites, or Hilton but it is still nice here, great breakfast, indoor pool with hot tub, staff, and decent rooms to stay a night. I stayed here 5 days and it was a pleasant stay. Not the fanciest of the hotels I've stayed but its a place I'd stay again.
"Great place for long stays!"
01/16/15 ajayshare123 New Delhi, India
This hotel has one room or two room suites mainly.Provides full fledged suites with TV, kitchen, fridge, electric gas stove, microwave, free breakfast and a 5 mile radius free office pickup and drop (varies based on company you are coming for). Turns out economical for longer stays. Have stayed here two times for almost 2 months each without any hassles. Location is fine with a few restaurants and walmart nearby. Obviously, one should not compare this location to downtown hotels; this one is great if your office is in the vicinity of Roseville.
"Nice hotel in Roseville"
12/18/14 Natalie F
Great location, easy on and off interstate, but close to lots of shopping! I stayed here for 6 weeks on business; and the staff are extra kind and accommodating! Need to use more fabric softener on the towels though!
"Very comfortable stay!"
11/19/14 gadgetguy63 Madison, Wisconsin
I stayed at the Residence Inn in Roseville MN for three days and it was a very nice hotel. The room was a two bedroom suite with full kitchen and two bathrooms and a living room making it feel like a stay at home. The bed was very comfortable, making for restful sleep at night. Breakfast was served in the lounge every morning and was quite tasty. For a midrange hotel this stay was very comfortable.