All hotels in Roseville, Minnesota, United States of America

1 night trip Jun 8, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Residence Inn Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville

"Great hotel and stay"
03/29/16 jrbray89 Detroit, Michigan
As another reviewer stated, currently undergoing renovations. Work crews did a great job of being mindful that there were guest. Stayed in a recently renovated room, which was very nice. The hotel staff from the manager to the night shift was great. Had a minor issue which was addressed right away. Snacks and Drinks on Tuesday’s was great, good food and service.
"In the midst of extensive renovation"
02/17/16 John L Decorah, Iowa
Although the hotel was being renovated, the staff and contractors had gone out of their way to make guests comfortable. Front desk person, Alex, extremely kind and professional and also the manager Melissa. Renovated room was nice and excellent central location,
"Great location with breakfast included"
02/04/16 Frank M Hopkins, Minnesota
We stayed here for a couple of months while we waited for our new home to be ready. The location is great, close to both downtown's and minutes away from TCF Stadium & Target Field. With breakfast included everyday and dinner a few more days it helped stretch our budget. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The indoor pool and exercise room helped us remain active. We will definitely return.
"Very clean and comfortable even if a little dated...."
01/09/16 Sgratts Toronto, Canada
I visit the St Paul area often and usually stay in a Marriott sister property. Wanted to take advantage of the Residence Inn space and kitchen this time. Was sort of shocked at how tired and dated the room was. Despite that though, the room was clean, staff were friendly and I had a comfortable and restful sleep..... 3 out of 5 if not for that. Breakfast was very well appointed and lots of good hot options like breakfast sandwich and traditional scrambled eggs and sausage. Overall I would recommend the property but suggest some refreshing soon to keep the guests coming
"Excellent Stay"
11/14/15 WearyTravelers North Dakota
The staff was very courteous and helpful. The breakfast was quite elaborate and fresh. Plenty of room for seating all the guests. The room was clean and quiet. I would stay here again without hesitation.
"GREAT BREAKFAST AND VERY PERSONABLE STAFF"
10/31/15 Randy E Denver, Pennsylvania, United States
Rooms are big and clean, actually suites are huge. Breakfast is excellent-good hot food, clean & well kept food area, attentive staff, nice variety. Hotel staff is very personable, friendly and helpful. Free WIFI with no password hassle.
"Dog Friendly place to stay"
10/18/15 Jeff H Columbia, Missouri
We stay here on a regular basis with our dogs. We stay in the suites, as they are big, roomy, and have a full kitchen. We rarely cook in them, but they do seem to have anything we have needed when we do cook. TV in the living room and the bedrooms. Beds are super comfy, The only complaint I have about the hotel is the pool area. It has a large hot tub and nice pool, but the pool area from 10-11 at night is listed as adult only by a sign and is supposed to be a quiet time. We typically wait until this time to go there. The last 2 trips to the hotel, large groups of kids with a parent have come into the pool area after 10. The make tons of noise, scream constantly, and we were hit with anything from beach balls to throw toys. The parents simply stare at their phone unaware. I know most kids are usually cooped up all day in a car and just want to unwind like everyone else, but the sign says 10-11 pm is quiet adult only time. We travel there with our kids, and allow them to use the pool until 10 pm. If the hotel isn't going to enforce it, take down the sign. On our last trip, I simply the hot tub due to the noise. As I stood at the front desk waiting to speak to the night person about it, you could clearly hear house loud the pool area was. As I mentioned to the night person, the sign and the noise, several kids came running out of the pool area and towards the hall area. More screams continued. The night person didn't say much about my complaint, but said she would let the manager know. Whats the point of having someone running the hotel at night if they can't enforce what goes on at the hotel. The hotel is clean, the morning breakfast is very good and with a great variety, and the rooms are very nice. I just wish the pool rules were better followed. I know I'll be back again in November, and hopefully the loud kids won't be in there from 10-11.
"Common areas great, the room not so much"
09/30/15 jfbeaner Chicago, Illinois
Must husband and I were visiting my son at u of m and decided to trying staying a little way out. It was only about 10 minutes away. The indoor and outdoor common areas were really nice. Breakfast was great and there were lots of tables to eat. The problem was the room. We had a first floor room and while it was pretty clean, it was really dated. Some of the dated items were either not clean (sticky old cabinets) or just bad, a warped tub. The tub literally was buckled so that there was a trough running down the middle, length wise....really needed updates. The other problem was the noise....kids running up and down the hall, crying, both in the evening and morning. We could even hear the upstairs shower. I would recommend a second floor room if you stay.
"Solid Residence Inn"
09/17/15 Shannon B Ann Arbor, Michigan
I stayed here weekly for a period of 6-8 weeks in May-June 2015. This is a typical suburban RI, nothing fancy. Parking is free and of sufficient quantity. The rooms haven't been updated in a while but are clean and quiet. The bed is the usual Residence Inn Bed which seems stiff to me. The rooms are internally-accessed with an elevator and stairs servicing upper floors. I consistently had hot water in the 5-6 AM timeframe. The fridge, icemaker, and stovetop worked well. The property includes an outdoor patio area with some tables and benches. There is a small court with a basketball hoop. There is a small pool and a fitness center that has a couple of treadmills, ellipticals, and a recumbent bike; there are also dumbbells. There is also access to a paved running path that circles the hotels and a couple of businesses in the area. Check in was always quick and easy; the staff is friendly. There is a breakfast and, on most evenings, a reception with some hearty snacks and complementary beer, wine, pop. The nearest grocery is a WalMart about 1 mile down the road- I am not a WalMart shopper, but I found a selection of organic produce and the things I typically buy. I did not discover any walking-distance dining options, but found plenty within a 5-10 minute low-traffic drive. As a runner and one who likes to prep some of my own foods while on the road, I settled in to this property because I could serve both these priorities easily. There is a small lake nearby with a running path around it.
"Convenient, clean, and comfortable"
09/15/15 bullwalk Corvallis, Oregon
This is a nice Residence Inn. We had a one-bedroom unit; it was clean and well appointed. The location is excellent, with good freeway access and many shops and restaurants nearby. The breakfast was good, with some hot food alternatives and fresh fruit. Residence Inns used to provide light meals during the week, but this one provided only beverages and a dessert or snack. That's fine, but the nearby Homewood Suites offers a light supper and king beds in the one bedroom units (the one bedroom units here have queen beds). The staff members were friendly and addressed guests' needs. I recommend this hotel.